main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Jedi or Sith

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Die_Jedi_Dogs, Mar 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Die_Jedi_Dogs Jedi Master star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Ok, now I have to ask. Yes this is very geeky but meh who cares. What would you be, Jedi or a Sith?

Me? Jedi. I always root for the goodguys! GO OBIWAN! WOO!

2. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Your supreme ruler is a sith. As true good rulers are. Well I guess Im in training cause I aint a very good ruler yet. But in all reality Im neither Im a Stormtrooper.

3. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    "Im a Stormtrooper"

And the crowd chants, "YOU'RE A CLONE! YOU'RE A CLONE! YOU'RE A CLONE!" [face_laugh]

But seriously, I am a Sith in training.

4. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Depends on the day, but most days a jedi. I really like Quinlan Vos, though, 'cause he is both! ;)

5. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Jun 17, 2002
    Hmm, ok then to add onto the question, who is your fav. Jedi/Sith?

I think Obi-wan owns.

6. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Quinlain rocks!! I'd prob be a Jedi... but with rebellous streaks like Qui-Gon and Dooku had been reported to have. Quinlain :D Yep. Call me 'Grey Jedi' [face_laugh]

7. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Favorite Jedi: Mace Windu
    Favorite Sith: Young(er) Palps (EPIII) - I haven't even seen the movie yet and I am already believin' it.

8. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Sorry to sound so strange, but it is Star Wars here we are talking about. I HAVE NO FAVORITE But if you insist George Lucas

9. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Jun 17, 2002
    I have a theory about George Lucas.

I think that way back when, way back in 1983...Bob Villa got jealous and Kidnapped George Lucas and started living his life. Poor George was locked in the attic. Well two years ago he escaped and defeated Bob Villa in an epic duel over who would make Episode III and George lucas won. See, now that George is back directing and it isnt Bob Villa episode III will be good.

Darn you Bob Villa for making I and II not as good as they could have been!!!

10. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    If that indeed is true, George will probably make Special Editions of TPM and AOTC. ;)

WAIT! He already had plans for that anyway.

11. ForceConduit

ForceConduit Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    I say go with what you want. Hence I like the "Grey" area. Good but not too good. I say.

12. python2

python2 Jedi Youngling

Feb 27, 2005
    I would have to be a jedi, with a green light saber.
    I always play a jedi on y games.

My favorite Jedi, Hmmm, hard choice.

It would have to say Mace Win-Du.

Long live the Jedi. We will rise again when the galaxy is in its darkest hour

13. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Jun 17, 2002
    A little birdie told me, that they mention a certain Master Vos in RotS.

14. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    [face_love] I saw that in the comic! I was like... SWEEEEET! But I doubt the character will be in it though [face_laugh] cuz if he is... man who would be cast for that character?? [face_thinking] I actually wonder who 'modeled' for the comics...

15. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Jun 17, 2002
    Looks like Lenny Kravitz if you ask me.
    [image=http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/TheGregiss/lennykravitz2.jpg]

16. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Man that pic is juz right on! Especially with the eyes! If you cover his nose and look up from there... dude's eyes look juz about the same! :eek: makes ya wonder if they modeled him somewhat after Lenny! [face_laugh] Juz need to beef him up (and regrow his hair - I think he's had a hair cut since then) and he'd almost fit right int! Though his tattoo would have to be covered and do the yellow bit ;) but other than that... guy fits as close as any others!

17. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    We should photo-chop up a Vos-Kravitz pic. :D

18. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Please please? [face_batting] I'd love to see a result of it!! :D You'd make my day if you did that! Shoot my week! [face_dancing] That'd be soooooooo cool if you could! Man I wish I had 'photo-chopping' abilities.

19. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Okay, I'm stupid. Who is Vos? [face_laugh]

20. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Vos is a comic book character--one-time master of Aayla Secura. During the Clone Wars he turned Separatist to spy for the council and went far down the path to the Dark Side. He plays double agent, but we still aren't certain where his loyalties truly lie. Currently he has regained the trust of the Jedi Council (but not all of it, and definitely not all jedi) and is acting as a General in a key battle involving cloned Nikkto warriors.

I, personally don't have the photo-chop abilities to pull it off, but I would like to get to that point.

21. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Besides being my #2 sexy...well guess I shouldn't say that with more guys being here than gals. Well let's juz say my #2 second handsome dark Jedi [face_love]

Here's the link from the starwars.com site that talks about him. He's a BIG HUGE comic character EU

Quinlan Vos

Hope that helps :D

22. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Very cool. Thanks for the info!

23. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I recommend reading all the Clone Wars comics, before E3 if you can. If you want to come and read them at my house...

24. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    i am jedi all the way. luke is my fav. as for personality wise I am nomi sunrider with many mara jade tendencies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.