main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi Order

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Yomin_Carr, Jan 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Joey_

Darth_Joey_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2002
    "Greetings my fellow Jedi. Despite a Jedi's lack of craving for adventure, I'll admit to be looking foward to this. Your venerable selves?"

Cyler looked at the other jedi with both jealousy and admiration. How come he had a black eye and the perfect one didn't. "I, uh, yeah, I'm looking foward to this too. So were going to, uh, Gazer, right?" It was a stupid question, but what was even more stupid was the fact that he had mispronounced the name. Cyler wished that he was a cool, popular, strong, and handsome jedi. But his comment embarassed him so much that he put on his hood and tried to slide away to the rear of the crowd, hoping everybody would just forget about him. As the ship with the jedi knight upon it approached the docking bay, Cyler did his best to try and wash away the dry blood on his forehead. "That bruise is going to stay a while, it will." The jedi knight gave supplies to everyone, and nearly missed him. "Er.. thanks," Cyler said trying his best to make him self look important to the jedi knight. The lightsaber was awesome, Cyler observed. He was looking at it keenly until he dropped it in a decoration pond. "Retard" he said as he looked in his reflection. Scooping it up, (and getting very wet) he joined up with the rest of the padawans. Being careful to put his hood so that hopefully nobody recognized him he did his best to pay attention to directions. But it was hard, when Cyler kept day dreaming of being a hero fighting armies of wild beasts. And he bumped into a couple of people because of the lack of eye sight inside his hood. Finally it was time to board the ships. Even though he looked awkward and clumsy, he imagined that he was a respected and well-known jedi knightl, and he strode up the ramp with chest up and head straight. Not even the mud on his clothes and black eye could dampen his spirits now. Cyler's dream was finally coming true......

Tag: Everybody

2. Olorin_Undomiel

Olorin_Undomiel Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2003
    "Hello Kara, " said Olorin. He noticed some other padawans too. " Greetings. "

Tag : Platform 990 people

3. shadow_angel13

shadow_angel13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2002
    Kara walked over to the cabinates and took out a box of caf and made a pot. She took a cup and added sweetener.

"Caf anyone?"

Tag: 990

4. Olorin_Undomiel

Jan 21, 2003
    " I'd love some, Kara, " said Olorin thankfully.
    Tag: 990

5. shadow_angel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Kara takes a cup to Olorin and then takes a seat at a table. She starts to drink her caf.

Tag 990

6. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    Apophis got up from his chair and poured a cup of caf for himself. "Thank you"

He sat down at the table the two others were at.

7. shadow_angel13

Dec 7, 2002
    "Hello Apophis." Kara greeted." How are you doing."

8. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    Platform 679, bound for Kashyyk.

(Long time, no see, eh?)

Lance woke up from his meditation and looked around. The ship had finally landed. Good, he thought. It was beginning to get cold up here. He took the lightsaber that was handed to him, as well as the rest of his equipment, and made a mental note to himself never to forget this gear on any future assignment. Halfway thinking to himself and halfway talking to the other Padawans at the platform, he said, "I sense the Dark Side is behind this incident."

TAG: All Padawans who have been assigned to fly Kashyyk Airlines.

9. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    IC as William Shard, Platform 1138

Will nodded to the Jedi Knight solemnly as he strode along with his chin held high. He smiled warmly and greeted some of his fellow Jedi Padawans, introducing himself with characteristically subdued flair.

In all of the carefully controlled and disciplined excitement, no one noticed poor Cyler as he slipped to the back of the group.

In fact, William Shard - content that he had spoken to all the Jedi - began to walk onto the shuttle, his head still held high, ignorant of the fact he had missed one Jedi.

One Jedi with his hood cowled up, a black eye and some dry blood scabbed on his forehead...
    For to William Shard - with all his natural ability and asethetic appeal, arrogance was by far his greatest weakness...

TAG: For clarity, for the rest of the journey I suggest we refer to ourselves as TEAM 1138. :)

10. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    IC, Aria Shaw, Group 1138

Aria stood a small distance back from the group, observing them cooly. To her most of them seemed way to young to be even be here in the first place.

One of the apprentices stood out in particuar. He isn't that bad looking either... Aria thought and felt one side of her mouth curl into a small smile.

Aria struggled to remeber his name, they had been introduced but moments ago, now, what was it....William, William Shard that was it.

She watched him as he strode down the hall proudly, he couldn't be much older than herself, and if he was, he definately did not look it...Aria could already see, for all his good looks, he had quite an ego as well. No matter, she had dealt with worse in her time.

Aria approached the window were he stood and looked out the window beside him and looked down on coruscant as shimmered with life.

"Beatiful this time of day, is it not?"

Tag- Protege-of-Thrawn

11. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    "The Darkside is behind everything that goes wrong in this galaxy." Cain quipped as he boarded the transport. "Probably some mutated man-eating plant grew out of control or maybe slave-traders looking for some strong labor and thought a Wookiee would be a good choice."

TAG: Kashyyk People

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    "Greetings my fellow Jedi. Despite a Jedi's lack of craving for adventure, I'll admit to be looking foward to this. Your venerable selves?"

Alya turned to see who was talking. The voice belonged to William Shard.

Alya smiled. Before she can respond, a
    transports descended through the clouds, landing in the center of the platform, extending their landing ramps to allow the Jedi to board.

Almost simultaneously, a Knight approached the Padawans, and gave them their utility belts.

You've got a lightsaber, a 3 day supply of food capsules, a tool kit, a spare power pack, a spare energy cell, a glow rod, a comlink, an Aquata Breather, and a couple of empty pouches for anything you might need to put in there. Each of you have been given 100 credits. You likely won't need them, though. Good luck, and may the Force be with you."

"Hmmm...that was short. Guess that means we're on our own." Alya said softly to no one in particular.

Alya had watched as the Padawan with the black eye, Cyler, dropped his saber into the water. Alya decided to walk over to him.

"Hello! Your Cyler arent you? Hard to believe we are finally getting our solo missions isnt it?" Alya spoke to him in soft tones, smiling gently.

She had slowed down her step, to walk next to him as they boarded the transport. Alya decided that this would be a most interesting trip.

13. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    IC as Sil Dugal aboard the Shuttle, lifting off from Platform 1138

William looked down from the shuttle like the avatar of some majestic God from destiny and myth long forgotten. His Robe now down and slacked, his shimmering cape and black clad form stood like the chiselled form of legend.

He was a skilled Jedi to be sure, but behind his skill lay something sinister...pride.
    His Master had suffered from it as well, hence his teachings made Will just as vulnerable. Will felt an intense desire to serve life, and to help the Republic: but he also felt it was his due to be appreciated in such a role.

As he looked upon the tall spires of the Jedi Temple his smile softly slided into a serene segue, settling into a resigned shadow of introspection, his face a mask of grave emotion.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

Will looked slightly startled, but trying vainly to cover his surprise. Smiling broadly, he found a reason to delight in the open and youthful face of one of the Jedi Padawan's he had seen from afar often in the hallowed halls of the Temple.
    It was Aria Shaw, one of - in his opinion - the more powerful and enthusiastic of the Jedi tasked to the Garqi mission.

He took a look back and nodded slowly. "Beautiful is the only word for it. I have known no other place as a home...I suspect neither have you."

Her serene smile seemed to itself venture out the viewport like his, her mind obviously thinking on their own wistful tangents of Coruscant: the place these Padawans knew of as home.

Will wondered how she felt about their mission. The excitement he felt? The doubt he felt? The tense shadow of dread that touched his sense when he asked the Force what lay in store for the future?

He considered trying to gently probe her thoughts, but knew better then to try such an invasion. It was not the Jedi way.
    Instead, he simply reinforced his broad smile with a warm infusion of the force to her radiant light, gesturing to the seats by the window.

"Please Aria, I don't believe he have ever spoken at length during our respective trainings...it is a long journey, and I would be honoured if you and I spent part of it getting to know each other. We are to be the nucleus of a Jedi team, after all."

TAG: Aria Shaw and the other members of Team 1138.

14. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    OOC: I'm going to extend the travel time to 6PM, board time, to allow you a little longer to get to know each other.

15. Darth_Joey_

Darth_Joey_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2002
    EDITED VERSION:

"Yeah, th-that mission, uh, great, solo." Cyler mumbled to Alya. He knew who she was, having in some of his classes, but he had never spoken to her in his life. Cyler wasn't very social, and his favorite companion was a protocol droid that would clean his room every night. This, Alya, was very strong in the force, and, it seemed an honor that she had spoken to him. He wished that he looked handsome and strong, so that he could impress her, but now all he could do was think of how stupid he looked. "How should I introduce myself" he thought. "I've never introduced myself to someone my age. He remembered how the protocol droids did it, and so he bowed to her with hands twirling in his pocket. "My name is...Cyler? Yeah er... I mean Cyler." His face started blushing. Team 1138?s coridor was to the farthest left of the ship. Cyler was glad to finally be able to lie down on his temporary room and relax. He was taking of his heavy robe when he remembered he had forgotten to say good-bye to Ayla. If he had been thinking better, he would have realized that she was only a couple rooms down. But this was the first time he had engaged with another for a long time. He ran out his door without looking, and unfortunately, slammed right into Aria. The one person he considered his senior authority. If that weren?t bad enough, she ricocheted into william shard, who, to Cyler, was like a super-hero. There was some shouting going on, but Cyler didn?t hear it. Without a word he backed away horrified at what he had done. ?M-masters? he mumbled with panic stricken eyes. He groped for the nearest door. As he locked his door he broke down on the floor. His embarrasment crushed him down, and for thirty minutes he sat lay down, furious with himself. After he had calmed down, he looked around at the room. Then to his good fortune he discovered a Bacta bottle. Cyler rubbed it on his face and after a while felt the bruise go away. He washed his face and suddenly saw in the mirror the Cyler he remembered. Brown eyes, untidy brown hair and a long nose. The color of his face was returning too. After deciding with himself to go and search for food, Cyler walked out the door. He took time to admire the ships beautiful design. He saw William Shard across the hall, and for a while Cyler took the time to stare at his hero and role model standing there, in a magnificint pose. The past incident stuck him like lightning though, and Cyler ran across the coridor careful not to make eye-contact. The food-table was very nice. Delicious fruits were layed out like a decadeli tray in front of him. Cyler took one and sat on the far edge of the table, savoring the juicy taste.

TAG- anybody

OOC: Due to time zone changes, It will be about 2 am here in Germany, so, when Yomin orders that the landing happens feel free to take my character off the ship. Just don't forget him.

16. Olorin_Undomiel

Jan 21, 2003
    Olorin walked down through the ship. It was the first time he was ever on a public ship. As he walked along, he spotted something strange. Out of the window, he saw one other ship, but it did not look like a ship anyone from the republic would use.

He began to look more closely. He saw a writting that was familiar to him. It was Aqualish, the one group of people that was causing all of the trouble on Ando.

He then ran to the cockpit, trying to warn the captian.

" Captain, " he panted, " I just saw a ship. On it was the writting of the Aqualings. "

The captain just stared, and then started to laugh. " You must be seeing things boy. No ships go on this path. This is my special way! "

Olorin glared at the captain. He then ran to find somone who would belive him.

Tag: 990 people

17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Yomin - Knight and I seem to be the only ones posting for our mission and I think Knight might not post often enough to help much in the mission. So is it possible that you could merge us or me into the other missions?

18. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    Name: Kir Crolhonin
    Species: Human
    Personality: Outgoing, sometimes Rash
    Strength: Normal
    Agility: Quick
    Speed: Quick
    Force Powers: Move Object, Jedi Mind Trick, Telepathy, See Force, Padawan Defense

Bio: Born in one of the Mines on Kessel, Kir was taken into the Jedi Order when he was 5, and raised until now, when he is 19.

19. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: I share your dismay in this matter, and I attempt to post as often as I can. However, I am a member in another board, moderator in 2 others, and in still another I am the administrator. That makes, with this one, 5 memberships total. All I can do is my best.

IC: "A man-eating plant? Explain the fires. A bunch of slave-traders. Probably Trandoshan hunters. Explain why they would kill the beings they wish to enslave."
    Lance's eyes narrowed, and grew red with the fires of thousands of battles. Not that those battles held any weight here, but the logic of combative bloodshed was all he knew.
    "I think that this evil infestation spreads deeper than we have been informed."

TAG: Cain, or (Force willing!) any other Padawans assigned to the mission on Kashyyk.

20. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    ooc: Knight, you are a mod? Mitt I guess you could go agaid and join one of the other groups, and then Knight could join the other. Just a thought.

ic as Apophis:

Apophis heard one of the padawans run into the cockpit and heard the pilot laugh. He decided to go check out what was happening. He met the padawan as he was walking out the door. "Whats the matter?"

tag: 990 people

21. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Aria took a seat besides Will the Window and pushed her hair behind her shoulder, it was still damp from her swim and now fell into ringlets.

Aria turned to Wil and flashed him a bright smile, trying her best to cover the uncertainity she felt about this mission. This all somehow felt wrong, she was beginning to doubt to belong her at all, but if the Council felt it was her time, then that would have to be good enough for her.

Aria leaned closer to Wil as she glanced around at the other Padawans, and whispered "What did you think? are they ready for this? Was the council wise to send all of us like this?" Aria Blushed, this was wrong, to talk about her fellow apprentices like this.

Aria leaned back into her seat and took a second to think. "That was wrong, I know this....Its just that I am not used to being on my own like this, by that I mean without my master. She would look after me and I would protect her, I felt safe then..." Aria trailed off watching as the Pilot prepared the ship for take off. The turning to Will she gave him a little wink "I guess thats why they call them Trails then"

Tag William Shard, and Team 1138

22. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    "I don't recall any Wookiees dying. Disappearing? Yes. Dying? No." Cain replied. "Besides, the Trandoshans would love to kill Wookiees just for sport too." Cain sat his equipment down in one of the seats at the front of the transport. "You are putting too much into this mystery then necessary."

TAG: Kashyyk Peeps

23. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Can I join?

Name: Kryrana Lye
    Species: Human
    Personality: Compassionate, brave, loyal, good listener and easy to talk to.
    Strength: normal
    Agility: a good jumper/very arobatic
    Speed: fast
    Force Powers: Move Object, Jedi Mind Trick, Telepathy, See Force, Padawan Defense
    Bio: (as time goes on you may wish to keep a record of your achievements in here)

EXTRA:
    Lightsaber color: blue
    Master: Jedi Master Reryon Tormei (male)

24. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    OOC: The two recently joined players (Quinn, and Krystal) are assigned to th Kashyyyk mission. I'll be PMing the others from Kashyyyk as well and see if they still want to play.

25. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: Thank God... We might get some more life into that mission!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.