main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi Order

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Yomin_Carr, Jan 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
  2. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    April walked in and sat down by William, Hi I am April, she nodded at the other padawans.

Tag 1138 people

3. cavalier_one

cavalier_one Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2001
    OOC: My apologies for not posting - I have had trouble accessing the JC for the past two days.

IC:

Evar Sulin-Kahn entered the food hall and noticed many of the other padawans assigned to the mission already there.

"I apologise for my tardiness. I was praticising with the lightsaber to get a bond with it."

Tag: 990 people

4. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    TAG: All Padawans on Platform 679.

EDIT: Except for Cain, who is doing enough posting to write up their mission for them.

5. Olorin_Undomiel

Olorin_Undomiel Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2003
    Olorin soon found someone. He remembered his name. It was Apophis. " Apophis, I just saw a ship outside of one of the window's. I recognized some of the writing. It was of the Aqualings, the ones causing the trouble on Ando. The writing said, " Death will com eto those who dare appose me, yet it will also come to those who befriend me! " I think we have a serious problem. " said Olorin. he knew that something was wrong.

Tag : 990 people

6. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
  7. shadow_angel13

shadow_angel13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2002
    Kara stood there listining to Olorin in disblife.

'That's strange.' she thought but said nothing aloud.

She returned to her seat at the tabel.

TAG: 990 PEOPLE

8. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    "Ahhh, fun, fun, fun. We finally get to fight!" Apophis said the Olorin(sp?) "We should be wary of these people. Does anyone know anything about them, for example, what they fight with?"

Tag: 990 People

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ship - Group 1138

"Yeah, th-that mission, uh, great, solo." Cyler mumbled to Alya.

Alya nodded. The other was obvious very nervious. But she didnt have a clue as to why.

Cyler intorduced himself to Alya. And then he all but ran down the ramp into the ship. He was blusing the entire time.

Alya watched him go. Shrugging her shoulders, she kept going.

Alya put her items up. The ship took off soon thereafter. She then wandered the ship, and found some food. She ate some fruit, and put a few in her bag. It might be awhile before they ran into fresh fruit again.

She found a section of the ship where several others from the group were sitting.

She sat quielty down in a chair off to herself. She closed her eyes, listening in to the quiet chatter of her teammates, and thinking about the upcomming mission.

10. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    IC as William Shard, aboard the shuttle of Team 1138 en route to Garqi

William frowned as Aria whispered her question. It spoke of an inherit shadow of doubt, but was also so softly and gently spoke he couldn't interpret any ill will from her to the other padawans.
    Perhaps she was right...there was a reason these were known as the Trials.

But he was William Shard, he knew no doubt. Doubt was useful only as a tool of introspection, and William only rarely delved into such selfish self-induldgence. Despite his deep affinity with the Unifying Force, he was not completely ignorant of the living force: and much prefered in fact, to concentrate on the here and now.

"I have full confidence in the Council's decision. They picked us of all the padawans for a reason.

We are the best of the next generation of Jedi. We should expect little trouble on this mission."

Aria seemed to consider his words quietly for a moment, as Will studied her quiet introspection. Excusing himself for a moment, he stood up and walked down the corridor to grab some ducid fruit halves to tide him over 'til next he woke.
    He felt a quick warning through the Force that did not allow him to avoid being bumped into by Ayla, who herself was seemingly being pushed.
    Turning, he wondered what had happened, but couldn't see any reason for her fall. Smiling to her and pretending as if nothing had happened, he watched her help herself to some fruit before moving to sit down quietly.

Deciding not to bother her, he strode up to the end of the corridor, and looked out at the broad vista of stars for a while, contemplating Aria's words about missing her master.

He too was beginning to wonder where the old man was. His grace and fervor so much more akin to what Will aspired to himself, that Will had instantly being inspired by the power his master exuded, so very subtly.

Compared to the masters he had been taught by in the Jedi Temple as a youngling, the kinship of being an apprentice instead was enormous. He knew with some frustration that Yoda had often admonished him from using his Master as an idol, but that he should instead see him as but one example.
    Will personally failed to see the difference.

Frowning, he felt eyes on him through the Force. Turning around, he looked down the corridor, but saw nothing, not even noticing the slight shuffle of movement as a figure fled back to his room.
    Dismissing the feeling, he turned and returned to his seat, to see Aria staring serenely out the window. Smiling, he sat down, and then saw April come and sit on his other side. He had known of her from his Force Philosophy class.
    She introduced herself, and he nodded warmly.
    "Yes, I know April, I remember seeing you in some classes. I'm honoured to be serving with you on this mission...but sadly, I feel rest is the best medicine for me at the moment. I don't want to be anything but my best for when we arrive at Garqi."

Standing, he gestured to April, Aria and Ayla. "I suggest my honoured comrades, that you too try and find some rest. Despite my confidence about this mission, I'm sure none of us would wish to be anything but one hundred and tne percent. I bid you adieu."

With some exceptional flair he bowed shallowly and tossed his cape over a shoulder as he turned and left.
    Walking down the corridor, he found his billet, hung up his clothing in the iron press cupboard, and after washing his face with a splash of water, he quickly sunk into his bed and slept.

TAG: Other 1138ers.

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Alya was reaching out deeply into the Force when she heard someone...William, speak up.

"I suggest my honoured comrades, that you too try and find some rest. Despite my confidence about this mission, I'm sure none of us would wish to be anything but one hundred and one percent. I bid you adieu."

Alya opened her eyes, to see him bow shallowly and tossed his cape over a shoulder as he turned and left.

The movement remind here of some of the pompus boys she had met at a dance, on a diplomatic mission she was with her master on. She shook her head. But, the council had to have some faith in him, or he would not be hear. Not all appearances are what they seemed.

Alya waited till she was finished with her meditation. Then she also stood up and left for her room.

TAG: 1138

12. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    April said goodnight guys and went to her room she changed into her pjs and went to bed, She laid on her bed and sent a message to Fox Sunrider her master, We are on our way master I will do my training proud. April than went to sleep.

13. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Aria kicked off her boots and let them land where they may on the floor, shrugging out of her heavy cloak she threw it over a nearby chair and threw herself back onto the bed and stared up at the ceiling. She was not particuarly tired, but she knew this would be a good of chance as any to relax, force knows what lay ahead for her. She rolled over onto her side and rumaged through her bag pulling out the book she had packed earlier. Aria flipped through the pages until she found Garqi

Aria couldn't help but be amused at the pictures of the "terrifying" creatures that had supposedly caused so much havok to the citizens of Garqi. Most of them did not even look real, all teeth and claws. They resembled the monsters from the Holo vids that she sometimes watched late at night with her master. Aria yawned, nothing she couldn't handle...

Arias thoughts drifted to what had transpired earlier. Was she wrong for speaking so ill of her fellow apprentices? She felt a rush of guilt, she knew it was true, it was wrong of her. Inwardly she shrugged, so what if they did not agree with her? None of them knew her so they should not be able to Judge so quickly. Aria felt her eyelids growing heavier and heavier. With a soft sigh she rolled over onto her side and drifted into a dreamless sleep.

Tag Team 1138

14. Olorin_Undomiel

Olorin_Undomiel Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2003
    Olorin went back to his quaters. He knew they would be arriving at Ando any muinite now. He looked out of the window, and saw Ando. He wondered what the planet looked like in the atmosphere. He knew that it was an aquatic based planet.

Tag : 990 people

15. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    OOC: I'm having some problems getting online... I'm currently at a library, so please continue posting aboard the transports until tomorrow, when I'll probably be able to post. Sorry. :(

16. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    Apophis, Transport 990

Apophis decided since no one answered that they didnt know anything about these people. He went back into the food hall and sat down next to a girl. "Hi, I'm Apophis."

Tag: 990 People

17. Darth_Joey_

Darth_Joey_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2002
    The food hall began to empty as the others went to rest. Cyler finished his final servings than headed to his own corridor. He was tired of blushing, tripping, and looking foolish. ?It?s time for a good sleep Cyler. Time for you to get a good sleep.? his mind told him. With those words echoing in his head Cyler prepared himself for bed. Tucked in his covers, Cyler was able to forget the excitement that the day had brought.

EEEEEE! EEEEEE! EEEEEE! The sharp alarm woke Cyler, and for a moment he was in dumb confusion. Then he let go a groan, angry that he had been awoken by the hyperspace warning. ?ENTERING HYPERSPACE IN APPROXIMATELY 10 MINUTES? a robotic voice announced on the intercom. Cyler stood up and decided to get something to drink. He started walking and then fell to the ground and proceeded to crawl. It was a queer sight, like a spider crawling on its web. Cyler had his chin inches above the ground looking straight foward. He was walking on his fingers and toes, his knees pointed in the air, higher than his head. Than with a laugh he jumped up and grabbed his flight bag. One of his hobbys at Coruscant was observing how spiders walked. So silent, stealthy, excellent in the art of agility. Every night he practiced their movements until he had mastered it. This was his greatest pride, in his ability to stay quiet, stealthy, and out of sight. He opened his bag, took out a jug of blue milk and let it flow freely down his throat. As he started on his second bottle, he noticed a hologram projector. ?Odd,? Cyler thought, ?I don?t remember putting that in here? He was about to put it back when something stopped him, and with a gut feeling he turned the hologram on. That simple movement, was the begining of the main turning point in Cyler?s life.

The picture of Cyler?s master, Shaku Latia, appeared standing straight and proud on the hologram. Then, the old experienced bothan jedi spoke. ?I have left you this message as a token of my appreciation to you for being such a good padawan. You enrinched with your logic and appreciation for all the little things in life. I am a much better jedi because of you.? Cyler smiled and couldn?t help feeling proud. The image of Shaku started getting nervous. Cyler?s smiled disapeared slowly disapeared. He only acted like that when something bad had or was going to happen. ?I-I left you with my personal lightsaber. I won?t be needing it....anymore.? That was....weird. Master Shaku always kept his saber by his side. Something wasn?t right. There seemed to be a trouble bothering him. There was presperation viewable on his face. The hologram continued speaking, ?Learn to survive on your own, C-Cyler T?kloid. I, don?t think....that I can.....succeed....my next......mission.? Shaku?s image let out a shaky sigh. Then it continued. ? Th-the group of pirates, that.....No, no Cyler. Don?t worry about me. Remember what I told you Cyler. Your main weakness is lack of independence. Learn how to survive on your own.? Then, Shaku smiled. ?Finish your mission Cyler. Your job goes first.? The hologram finished and went blank. Cyler stood in there in furious anger. Why was Shaku giving him his lightsaber? If Shaku was in trouble, he should be keeping by his side. And Those Pirates? The Pirates? Did master Shaku fear that his life was forfeit? Too many questions. Too much....mystery. ?You won?t die master Shaku, you can?t die. You can?t die.? But his words were shaky and doubtful. Cyler didn?t sleep at all that night. His thought were soley on the words ?The Pirates.? Things raced in his minds as he sat, unconcious to all around him.

The next morning came without any sign except the waking bell. Landing would be either today or tomorrow. Cyler didn?t leave his room, but instead he decided to do research on pirates. His brainstorming the night before had brought him to the conclusion that the pirates that Shaku had in connection to, were the Bloody Fang Crew, the name they called themselves. Several times Shaku had mention

18. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    april looked at cyler are you okay? If you need to talk I will listen, April had a bad feeling about this misson, I have to keep my eyes open, she touched her lightsaber that her master had made her, The casing was silver with a green blade, I will make you proud master April thought.

19. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    A loud metallic ringing sound filled the room, it was time to get up. Aria mumbled something that could have been taken as basic, but even then...it was questionable. Using her arms to push herself up Aria took a look around, it took a few seconds for her to recall where she was. The ship, the Cabin, the trials, right.

Aria walked over to the sink in the corner and took a splashed a few handfuls of cold water on her face. Grabing her brush from her back, she also took sometime to brush her hair out. Aria took her Padawan braid between her forfingers, wondering how much longer it would hang at her side.

Now looking half human, Aria decided that she was hungry. Retrieving her boots from the floor she slipped them on and made her way to the kitchen. Selecting a ripe piece of fruit Aria curled up in a chair that faced a window.

Tag Anyone

20. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    OOC: OK, I've stabilized my computer to some extent. Expect to have me reply around this time every day (except on weekends, when I'll be virtually unlimited) for about two weeks. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Garqi

The transport jerked out of hyperspace to the Garqi system, and descended through the clouds to land on the planet below.

Waiting for them was a wizened old man leaning on a cane made from a thick branch, decorated with various colors.

The man opened his arms in a gesture of welcome, and then rasped out a few words.

"Welcome to Garqi. I am Colony Leader Faln. We've a little bit of time before sundown, so if you have any questions about the situation, I'll answer them."

TAG: Garqi people

Kashyyyk

The transport exited hyperspace gracefully, then descended through the atmosphere to land on a platform near the tree-top cities of Kashyyyk. Waiting for the Jedi was an old Wookiee and a rusting protocol droid.

The Wookiee roared as the Jedi came off the ship, allowing the protocol droid to translate.

"I am JK-LOM, at your service. The venerable Chief Attichichuk wishes to welcome you to Kashyyyk. He wishes that you come with him immediately to inspect the body. There you can ask questions."

TAG: Kashyyyk people

Ando

The transport dropped down through the stormy atmosphere of Ando, landing on a platform in the middle of the ocean, where a young woman dressed in Republic Ambassadors Corps. robes. She gestured for them to enter her hover ship, and once they entered, 'greeted' them.

"Alright, I'm going to say this once, and once alone. I do not, nor will I ever, want a bunch of Jedi brats ruining my job here. So try any of your lightsaber waving, and I will toss you in the ocean. Got it?"

She turned away and hit the accelerator, skimming the surface of the water, heading for distant lights.

TAG: Andoan members

21. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    Reading reply: Glad I wasn't sent to Ando!

IC: What's to do except bow respectfully and follow the chief? Having no other option, and wishing to be friendly, Lance does the _only_ option available to him: he silently follows.

TAG: All Padawans on Kashyyk.

22. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Aria bowed to old man. While she did not have any questions for the old man, she was quite anxious to begin. She forced her mind back into the present where it belonged, there would be time for adventure later.

Aria focoused on Faln.

"What is so important about sunset?"

Tag Team 1138

23. shadow_angel13

shadow_angel13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2002
    " Yes ma'm" Kara said with a respectful bow," I am your humble servant."

She entered the hover craft and took a seat.

TAG: Team 990

24. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Kryrana follows Lance silently, moving up behind him. "I'm Kryana, hi."

TAG:Kashyyk people

25. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    Apophis, aboard ship

Apophis stepped onto the ship sat down, staring at the lady who said not to use their lightsabers. "She seems nice" Apohis said to the girl next to him.

Tag: 990 people

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.