main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi Order

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Yomin_Carr, Jan 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olorin_Undomiel

Olorin_Undomiel Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2003
    " I am very sorry you think that, my Lady. You just remarked to us very rudly, and it is not my people's custom to call anyone brats right when they arrive. You could have been a bit more polite, that is all. I am sure that all of us would like to know about the siccuation. Would you please tell us? " said Olorin, trying to act as calm as possible.

" Oh, and I only take out my lightsaber as a last resort my Lady. "

Tag : Ando crew

2. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    Ic as Apophis:

"It seems as though that you are the one that needs our help Miss....What is the current situation?"

Tag: Yomin and other 990

3. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    "LANCE!" Kryrana yelled, not wanting to awake the other Padawans sleeping. "I know you're in there, what's wrong?"

She stepped back from the door. "If you don't answer me I'm going to knock the door down, I swear it!"

TAG: Knighthawk

OOC:Are you and me the only ones on this mission, Knight?

4. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: I have no idea... I remember CmdrMitthrawnuruodo posting a while back...

IC:

Visibly shaken by a horrible nightmare, Lance slowly stumbles out of the room, tears still falling from his face. He opened his eyes, and standing before him was Kryana, the Padawan he nearly murdered on the forest hike. "You didn't have to yell," he said calmly. "The door was unlocked." His countenance then became more serious, even sad. He got down on one knee, produced a small note, and handed it to Kryana.

The text of the short note reads as follows.

Dearest Kryana,

I am deeply sorry for hurting you. I understand that there are people in the galaxy who are of frail soul and fragile emotions. I regret that I didn't recognize you as one of those people sooner. If I have done anything to hurt you in any way, I offer you my most sincere apologies and beg you for your forgiveness.

Your sworn ally,
    Lance McCallister

End of note.

Lance remained in his bowed position, awaiting his fate.

5. KrystalBlaze

Aug 3, 2002
    Kryrana reads the note and looks at Lance. She sighed. She had never been really angry at Lance, it had been mostly at herself for letting herself be hurt over such a small thing. "Lance...it's okay. I understand your anger." She touches his shoulder. "You can get up.

"I wasn't really angry at you. And I'm sorry I made a big deal over it. But tell me what's wrong. You slammed the door and the anger I sense in you is overwhemling."

6. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

"I just woke up from one bad nightmare." It is hard for Lance to say, because it is hard for him to admit that he once loved someone. "One day..." At this, he begins to choke up with tears. "Two years ago, I got engaged to a very beautiful girl. I tell you, she was the prettiest darn girl I had ever seen, and she had the brains to match. We were almost at the big day, when the aisle would be cleared and we would walk down, hand in hand. Some psychos decided to invade, and we were the only pilots available. She..." He begins to cry again. "She was shot down and killed!" The tears are unstoppable now, and he is unable to say any more.

TAG: KrystalBlaze, team 679.

7. KrystalBlaze

Aug 3, 2002
    Kryrana's face turned to shock as she stared at Lance. She had never expected this from him, and the tears were most unepected thing yet. She didn't know what to say or do but watch Lance as he wept as though his entire world had crumbled down around him.

It did she suddenly thought. He lost the one he loved...

"Lance... I'm sorry."

TAG:KnightHawk

8. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    IC as William Shard

As soon as the Shadow Ghosts had come he recognised again with a chill the sensation he had felt before through the living force, and squashed down the annoyance he felt at being unable to decipher it.

In a flurry of motion, everything seemed to slow down as he entered his battlemind.

He saw Aria and Ayla moving off to his left lightsabers extended as he himself activated his Icy Blue Crystal blade with the comforting snap-hiss.

Somersaulting foward he brought his blade up and around to cleave into one of the beasts, as he rolled down into a defensive guard formation.

Someone out of the corner of his eye dove to protect Faln, and Will struck that from his list of things to do. He could see the Jedi quickly and efficently form a loose order and structure - without really needing to communicate - a classic example of the beginnings of a good battlemeld for the people of Team 1138.

Charging up and foward he struck at another beast and called upon the Force to scatter some dust and pebbles from the ground up into a cloud that stopped the ragged advance of another group.
    Charging in, he swung an intricate figure eight in his inner circle of defense, warding off blows as he surgically struck out, feeling the flow and inner calm that his master had instilled in him, during hours upon hours upon months of intensive and extensive combat training.

Fight in the moment, but Fight for the future. Anticipate, dilute, and destroy. Quick, efficent, surgical and precise.

He came around the boulder to see 3 of the beast bearing down on a fellow Jedi Padawan, but he had not the concentration to spare to work out who. Swinging his blade he connected with the arcane looking claw of one of the screaming beasts, twirling around to meet the second as the third was dispatched by a fellow Jedi.

Turning back to kill the wounded beast of before, he felt time quicken once more as he gasped a thick inhalation of fresh air, his battlemind slowly extinguished.

He looked up in pleasant surprise to see the danger largely over. His comrades had managed to kill or drive off the majority of the little horde that had attacked, and he could see some of his Jedi companions scouting in the forest.

With a deep forboding, he sent out his See Force senses, trying to locate all of his fellow Jedi, any innocents still in the area who could be endangered, and the frail old man Hak Faln, who had so resignedly spoke of the "Ghosts" ability to hunt their number at will...

TAG: 1138 Members and Yomin.

9. Glethel

Glethel Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2003
    Character Profile

Name: Glethel Nátheli
    Species : Nubian / Angel
    Home Planet : Naboo
    Personality : Gentle, kind, loyal, calm, intelligent, and wise.
    Physical Traits : Deep grey eyes, long blonde hair, beautiful figure, lightly tanned skin.
    Height : 5 ? 9"
    Weight : 124
    Jedi Rank : Padawan Learner
    Master?s Name : Mei Nuithel
    Main weapon : A long, white lightsaber
    Secondary weapon: Nubian pistol
    Secret Weapon : A small knife in her slipper.
    Native Language : Nubian
    Secondary languages : Basic, Alderaani, Angelic
    Clothing : Long white cloak with a blue and gold under gown. She has a broach formed like aplanet. It is said to be in the form of Naboo. She doesn?t follow dress code of the Jedi.
    Social class : Her father was a Nubian lord, in line with the queen. Her mother was an angel. She learned much of both language and culture of both of her races. Her family was very rich on Naboo. Her parents did not want her to become a Jedi, but the council saw that she had much of the force in her.
    Bio : At age 2, she was taken by the council. She then wanted to go into schooling, so she learned Nubian and Angelic language and culture. She also had an interest in Alderaan, because she did not know how a culture living in the Republic, could still live in harmony with nature.

10. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    ooc:How many active people are in each group?

Tag: Yomin

11. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Slowly, the tears began to subside. As they did, Lance began to rise to his full height: 6'2" of emotional torment. For every chord of muscle, there was anger. For every drop of blood, there was violent hatred. All of a sudden, he spoke again, his voice adopting a harsh yet soothing tone. "Kryana," he said tearfully, "you don't have to apologize." With that, he uncharacteristically opened his arms wide and embraced her in a friendly hug. A minute later, he broke away. "The fact that she died wasn't even the most painful part," he said. "What hurt me the most was that she died in my arms, just a week before the scheduled wedding date." He turned to walk out of the hostel, the tears flowing again, and proceeded to withdraw his lightsaber from his belt for some combat practice.

12. Darth_Joey_

Darth_Joey_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2002
    Darkness. Pure, black, darkness. The kind where you can?t see your own hands in front of you. That was what Cyler was going through as he scouted the forest. He was actually quite afraid, he already had a close encounter in the forest. He couldn?t see very far with the force, so he ignited his lightsabers to provide some eye help. The light was very helpful, and Cyler could see about 5 feet away. He kept an eye on his watch, which told him how far he was required to scout. It was very boring and uneventful. It was seemingly eternity until his job was done. ?Finally,? he murmured to himself as the watch started beeping. He turned to leave when he saw a dead Shadow Beast being eaten by some crow-like scavengers. Scattering the birds, he bent over to examine the carcass. One of it?s legs had been slashed off, and it had a giant wound in the side. ?Died from blood loss, too bad, it seemed like it was really young.? He said to himself in observation. One thing stuck out though: it was very disformed. One eye was larger than the other, and it?s left paw had it?s fingers melted together. ?That only comes from......Radiation.? He left the decaying body there for nature to take over. His head was buzzzing with excitement. Pieces were forming in Cyler?s mind. A theory was being made as he trudged his way back. The older animals, were exposed to the radiation when the meteor shower fell. He suppose many close to the initial contact of the meteorites died, but the creatures farther away were exposed in a way so that their offspring were.......mutated. Both Physically and Mentally. That would be able to explain why there were strange, ugly, and new creatures showing up and why they were so aggressive for no reason. ?It?s only a theory, Cyler, don?t go jumping into conclusions. You would need to see if the adult creatures are affected and how, if it is true, to stop it.? a voice in his mind told him. The reason why Cyler was so rushed about this mission, was because he was anxious on the status of his master. He only wanted to finish the mission and go home.

Everybody was back at the hotel when Cyler arrived. Nobody on the scouting mission was injured, but there were alot who were hurt from the surprise attack. Gashes in the shoulder, slashes on the hand, both were common sights. The injured were led to bacta bathtubs, and most of the rest left to get some sleep. But Cyler was immune from weariness, and his body had adapted to very little sleep so he, along with some others, volunteered to stand and gaurd the village against any other unexpected attacks.

The wind howled with an icy cold that entered your body and chilled your insides. Cyler shifted himself as he scanned the forest. What was that feeling that he was being watched? A creature? Cyler ignited his lightsabers to show anything in the forest that he was armed. The feeling seemed to pass for a moment but then, come back from a more distant point. Cyler unarmed himself and put the lightsabers back into his belt. Whatever it was out there, it wasn?t likely that it would leave. Cyler relaxed and ended up running his hand through his hair. ?I need a hair cut, and maybe a shave. Or should I keep growing this beard? It looks strang having both a padawan braid and a beard. But where?s the time to shave?? Lost in his thoughts, Cyler nearly missed a Shadow Beast sneak past him. But the force was true in him, and The blue green blade made a blur as it beheaded the creature. A rustle in the bushes told him that some of it?s ?Buddys? had escaped. Cyler set to examine the dead Shadow Beast. It was also mutated, and only about 1 yr old. That was enough to convince Clyer. Tomorrow he would tell the jedi about his theory.

TAG: 1138?ers

13. Glethel

Glethel Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2003
    Excuse me? Umm, when do I start, and what do I do? Help please!

Glethel

14. shadow_angel13

shadow_angel13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2002
    Glethel, Yomin needs to asgn you a mission.

why don't you PM her

15. KrystalBlaze

Aug 3, 2002
    Kryrana can't help but stare after Lance. That hug had just set her off. It was so... unlike Lance with what little she knew of him. At the same time, she couldn't help but feel pity for his heart. She had never loved anyone, save for her Master. How would it be like to lose someone like that?

She thought about it, pondering if she should go after Lance and inquire more.

No. I won't. It's his pain. I cannot help him with something I do not know.

Her mind made up, Kryrana returned to her room to spend a troubled night in the arms of sleep.

TAG:KnightHawk

16. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Lance ignited his lightsaber, and a black blade cut through the night, barely visible due to the prevailing darkness covering the land. The blade flew in a strange, rhythmic pattern, stopping at certain intervals to change course, as if deflected. Eventually, the training left its mark on Lance, and he thought he heard the blade clash with another as he changed its direction. The tears coming from his eyes had begun to mingle with his sweat, until the two were inseparable. As he continued to practice his deadly ritual, morning slowly came, and the sun rose on Kashyyk. The black blade stood out like a sore thumb in the daytime sky, and the Jedi using it was quite exhausted. He took the saber, deactivated the blade, and hooked it to his belt. After that, he clasped his hands behind his back and watched the sun rise, attempting to relax after that strange night he had just been through. His thoughts detected one special person among the Jedi in the hostel. Kryana, he said, sending his thoughts out to her, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I dragged you into this downward spiral I call my life. With that, he walked back into the hostel, to get what little rest he could inside after training since roughly 1130 PM...

TAG: KrystalBlaze

17. Olorin_Undomiel

Jan 21, 2003
    Hey Glethel,
    Mabey you should pick your mission. I came in a little late, and Yomin let me choose my mission. I think you should choose Ando. That's where shadow_angel13 or Kara is.

Olórin

18. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC:

I would have to agree with Olórin, but for different reasons. That mission, right now, seems to be the most peaceful. All they have is an annoying diplomat. Plus, it might seem a little upsetting to arrive on Garqi after the others had just gone through a very tough fight, and almost gotten killed.

19. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    OOC: I'll respond to everyone's tags tomorrow after school. Glethel, PM me and I'll explain the various mission to you. :)

20. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC:

If you'd like, Yomin, I could cover the explanation for you. Just trying to be helpful, that's all.

21. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Garqi

Within a few seconds, most of the attacking animals had been driven off or killed. The few that were killed were dragged off by the still living ones. One body, however, remained, as did one fleeing animal, still visible as it dragged a wounded leg towards the forest...

Faln looked down at the body, and iluminated it with a glowstick from a small satchel on his back.

The light revealed a small canine creature, with long, gangly legs, and sharp teeth. In the pale light, a glint came from the ear of the creature.

Faln reached down and pried it out. It looked to be a sound-making device, from a preliminary examination.

"Well, why don't some of you stay and examine this body, and the rest of you can follow that one out there."

He pointed at the fleeing animal with the wounded leg.

"It might lead you back to where the rest of them are. Then you could take care of the problem once and for all."

TAG: Garqians

Ando

She sighed.

"An Andoan scouting mission launched jointly between the two races of Andos discovered a planet near this system. The Republic gave it to Ando, seeing as it had no sentient species, and no one had a claim to it otherwise. Both species established colonies, but now racial tension, as opposed to any real motives, is making them fight over the planet. There hasn't been any blood shed yet, but it won't be long. I got both racial leaders to declare an armistice while we mediate the situation, but beyond that, they're both unwilling to compromise."

TAG: Andoans

Kashyyyk

In the morning, the group set off for the lower levels. Chewbacca led them down through the darkness, until they reached a small 'clearing' of sorts.

[We need to wait here a few minutes so I can figure out which way the others went]

Just as he finished saying that, a group of maddened creatures shot out of the underbrush, birds, with overgrown beaks and claws, who began tearing at the others. Meanwhile, as the 'birds' attacked, small vines began to wrap themselves around the legs of the Jedi, using the distraction to prepare to strike...

TAG: Kashyykians

22. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Birds on one side, vines on the other. Sounds like one of the war drills I had to go through in the Academy. Lance immediately withdrew his lightsaber and hacked through the vines at his feet, ducking momentarily to avoid one of the small 'creatures'. Having freed himself from the "jaws of death", Lance took his rifle out and began shooting the little flying imps. "Guys," he said, "now would be a very good time to swing those swords like there's no tomorrow."

A short while later, Lance hit the ground hard, a claw jabbed fiercely into his left arm. Come here, squirt! he thought, grabbing the little bird by the wings. Staring it in the face, he sneered at it. "Time to fly," he said, scowling. Two seconds later, he had his lightsaber buried deep in another tentacle from the trees. "Die, you overgrown lump of crab-grass!" He looked around, sweat dripping from his forehead, and noticed that Chewbacca and the other Jedi were also having some minor quarrels with the strange beasts, but that everything was progressing well on the whole.

OOC:

And so the Wookiee mission gets interesting... Thanks, Yomin! :D

23. Olorin_Undomiel

Jan 21, 2003
    " Excuse me, but what if we saw a ship in space that had something terrible written on it, that just happened to be Aqualish? " asked Olorin, remembering the ship he saw.

Tag : Ando people

24. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Aria looked into the Distance where Fahn had motioned. She could still just make out the outline of the creature has it hobbled off. Aria felt the creature, no living animal deserved to suffer like that.

Aria looked down at the carcass and gently nudged it with her boot. Aria felt some sadness over its passing into the force, was it right of them to slaughter them like this? True, it was in self defensive. What if the creatures had not attacked out of anger, what if they were protecting something?

Aria hooked her lightsaber to her Belt and headed for the woods. Branches scratched her face and she pushed futher into the vegetation. All she could hear was the sound of the leaves as the made a slight whispering sound at the creature made its way through them. Aria carefully picked her way throug, remaining as silently as possible.

25. Glethel

Glethel Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2003
    Glethel looked at Olórin. She had never heard about this on board the transporter. She then said, " Why are the two races of Aqualings fighting so much? "

Tag : Ando flight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.