main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi Order

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Yomin_Carr, Jan 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Garqi

Within a few seconds, most of the attacking animals had been driven off or killed. The few that were killed were dragged off by the still living ones. One body, however, remained, as did one fleeing animal, still visible as it dragged a wounded leg towards the forest.

Alya came over to where Falan was looking.
    Faln looked down at the body, and iluminated it with a glowstick from a small satchel on his back.

Faln reached down and pried it out something from the ear. It looked to be a sound-making device, from a preliminary examination.

"Well, why don't some of you stay and examine this body, and the rest of you can follow that one out there."

He pointed at the fleeing animal with the wounded leg.

"It might lead you back to where the rest of them are. Then you could take care of the problem once and for all."

Alya looked up from the dead carcass. "I'll stay here, and help examine it, if you dont mind."

TAG: Team 1138

2. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Garqi

William Shard nodded to Ayla as she spoke.

"Alright, try and find out as much as you can about their physiology - especially how they breed. We need to know how many to expect. We all have comlinks, so get in touch when you can."

He stood up grandly and made a disgusted face as the putrid stench of cautirized flesh wafted to him with a gust of wind.
    Seeing the sad look on Aria's face, he noted the need for haste as she began to trudge off after the fleeing animal through the forest.

The squat one with the unruly hair - Will still couldn't remember having seen him on the shuttle - was off to the side a few metres having deftly dealt with an animal that had tried to sneak past him for the bushes.
    Impressive.

"Alright team, I'm following Aria after that wounded beast. Assign yourselves as you see fit, but those who wish to end this now, and hunt these...things, are welcome to follow me now."

Bowing curtly to Ayla and Faln, he shrugged off his cape and bounded off toward the forest, enhancing his speed with a quick infusion of the Force and Padawn Speed, intent on catching up with both the beast and Aria.

I hope there are many. I need a challenge.

TAG: Team 1138 and Yomin.

3. Darth_Joey_

Darth_Joey_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2002
    OOC: Okay, okay, backtrack myself. Forget my last posts. I'll try and catch up later.

4. shadow_angel13

shadow_angel13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2002
    Kara still sat there. She was gathering all the infomation in.

5. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    IC:

Kryrana woke that moring with the clear voice of Lance in her head. He was using the Force, and his energy was dark, but clear in some way she didn't understand. She dressed uneasily, feeling on edge. She joined the other Jedi as they proceeded with their mission. She saw Lance ahead of her, and tried to ignore them. She had to concentrate on the mission, not on Lance's problems.

Suddenly the birds came. Startled, she drew her lightsaber. For some reason, the birds seem to dive for Lance. It puzzled her, but then she thought, His energy is that of darkness. Maybe they are attracted to it.. However, some started to attack the rest of the Jedi. She cut a few to them down, then watched in awe as Lance took out the rest quickly.

TAG:KnightHawk

6. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Garqi

Aria sensed another presence behind her. She turned slightly, It was Willaim, she could tell from his quickened pace he was just as impatient to get to the bottom of this than she was.

Aria turned her attention back to the mangy looking creature. Its pace had slowed slightly and its breathing had become more labored. It was obviously suffering but at the same time very focused on reaching its destination.

Occasionly the "ghost" would stop and glance around sniffing the air. Aria would also stop and wait, standing perfectly still. Once satisfied the creature would continue to limp along with Aria and William still in pursuit.

They had reaached the very heart of the forest where the trees grew thick and close, blocking out all light expect for the occasional ray that managed to seep through. In front of Aria loomed a large cave opening. The beast entered and was swallowed by the darkness.

Aria paused momentarily, reaching into her pack she withdrew a glow rod and held it in hand. After exchaning a glance with William she entered. Waiting for her eyes adjust to the dark Aria continued into the darkness.

TagWilliam Shard

7. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Damn! Lance thought as he looked around the forest. They seem to be multiplying by the second! The birds were beginnning to become a real pest. Almost everywhere he looked, he could see one of them flying about, pecking away. One had rammed him in the right forearm and ripped through part of the metal plating. Wait a sec! he thought again, an evil smile starting to spread across his lips. Metal plating? For once, that shrapnel incident might work in my favor... Lance quickly holstered his lightsaber and repeater rifle, and then went to work unscrewing his hand. After he was finished, a small white light began to glow in the arm socket where the hand had been. At first, it was a dim shine. Over the span of a few minutes, it got increasingly brighter, until it was almost as bright as the Sun. The smile was a dead giveaway to the evil in his thoughts as he began his joke. "Attention all flyers, this is your captain speaking. We are experiencing some severe turbulence. Prepare to be grounded." With this, he sent the bright light out of the arm socket, and it flew out in the form of electricity. This lightning blast fried most of the birds in the area, causing a severe case of decay and foul odors in the vicinity. Another small joke crossed through Lance's mind. "Who wants hot wings? And will somebody please tell me where the pesticide is!?" With that, he screwed his hand back into the socket, re-ignited his lightsaber, and went back to chopping up some vines.

TAG: Kashyyk Padawans.

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Alya -- Garqi

Alya found something that she could use to move the body of the creature, closer to the Hostel.

First thing she did, was to try and scan the beast, and see if anything came up with what kind of animal it could possibly be.

She then tried to determine if it was a male or a female. She was stretching her alien biology classes information to the limit. Teeth, eyes, all the important information.
    She also thought about how Faln had mentioned that its first attack had been someone who was Force sensative.

Alya looked at what looked to be a sound-making device, that came from the creatures ear. She wondered if it could be controlling the creatures. She scanned the item throughly looking to see what she could find out about it.

As she studied the creature, she asked Faln again about the "Meteor shower" he had mentioned eariler...and the light show it had made.

"Flan..you mentioned a meteor shower..Could you point out where you saw it?" Alya was thinking that something could have broken up in the planets atmosphere...and these creatures escaped somehow....

TAG:Team 1138

9. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Garqi

William Shard crouched at the entrance to what forbodingly seemed to be the lair of the beasts.
    Aria is just ahead at point, I'll cover her for now.

As he slowly stalked foward, he wondered in the back of his mind about the ghosts, there sudden appearance, and how Ayla was faring. Her research would of been ideally done BEFORE they had set off: but Will was too much of a realist to believe he could sit around waiting for research to be completed whilst these things bred and hunted.
    Be mindful of the living force, for it invariably is the first to get a wandering attention killed.

As he stalked foward into the pitch darkness, he dulled his eyes and reached out with the Force, seeking out the tendrils of life, existence and being that was the forest, the cave, the city, the world, the Universe.
    He felt the presence of his ghost ahead, slinking away from Aria with here glowrod held close.
    He pulled loose his lightsaber, and held it ready.
    His mind slowly sunk once more into the battlemind, and his fearless persona was once again erected, steeling his features to the imminent battle.

He would be ready.

TAG: Aria, Ayla, Team 1138, Yomin.

10. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

The horrible stench of burnt flesh hung in the air, almost thick enough that you could rip a chunk out of it and mount it as a momento of the battle. The vines still slithered, somehow watching for every step the Jedi made, waiting for them to slip up. They snaked along on red dirt, tainted by the presence of blood mingled with the sands. The onslaught kept coming, and the Jedi kept their defenses up. The battle was a standstill, but the young Padawans were getting exhausted with the persistent fighting. Several were bloodied, and all of them had some sort of pain somewhere.

"Why am I suddenly wishing I had a flame thrower or napalm launcher on this arm of mine?" Lance asked himself, half thought and half speech. The idea itself, though, was impossible. If the fire was set, it would quickly engulf the entire forest in flames. NOT a good idea for continued diplomatic relations with the Wookiees. His features grew increasingly darker as he plotted his next move, all the while shooting and slashing vines with a terrible rage.

TAG: KrystalBlaze, Team Kashyyk, Yomin (in any order)

11. KrystalBlaze

Aug 3, 2002
    Kryrana stared at Lance, completely taken by the odor of burnt flesh and the anger she had felt flowing freely from him. She shook her head slowly, as if to clear it.

"Now what?" she asked quitely.

12. jhonen69

jhonen69 Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2003
    Name:Jhonen vasquez
    Race:i had a human mother and a human father.you decide what i am.
    Planet:corasaunt
    characteristics:blue eyes,dark brown hair,and chain tatoos all over my body to chain in my insanity.
    Clothing:a long black cloak,grey undershirt,and black pants.
    Weapon:black lightsaber
    Bio:i never knew my mother she died giving birth to me.my father always resented me for that.he hated that i had taken his angel away from me,i guess thats why i became a padawan.he couldn't take away the joy that learning the force gave me.although he tried to take my knowledge away by limiting my visits.but he couldn't id already learned too much.i ran away to live with my master.each day i grew stronger.i became mad with my power,i was too good of a jedi.thats when my father admmitted me into the sanitarium.i sat there in the darkness waiting for the day i would be realeased,and i was.but i was a man now.but yet i was differant,my hair was longer,more tatoos, and i was frustrated with my father,i vowed from that day on.i would always be the jedi i was destined to be.

13. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: Jhonen69, you'll have to wait until Yomin assigns you a mission, or maybe you'll be able to pick one.

IC:

Lance looked around. The vines were everywhere, and the birds that remained wanted his blood. They wanted it bad. One vine struck him hard in the back, sending him sprawling to the ground. The hit rendered him unconscious, and had cast him into a dark nightmare. Once more, the vision from years ago surfaced to torment his already agonized soul. If anyone wanted to read his mind, they would have seen the nightmare, and probably shared in his pain for a moment.

...Suddenly, Lance recieved a frantic call from his friend. "Lance! I'm hit!"
    Omega Two blew up in a flash of fire and smoke, with some small bits of debris left to hit the ground. "Samantha!" he screamed through his tears. "NOOOOOOOOO!!"...

He woke up with a start, his eyes completely changed in color from deep black to blood red. He sat up, and meditated for a minute. The downward spiral was finished. After he woke up, he engaged in a practice that anyone and everyone in the Jedi Order, down to the smallest Youngling, would have frowned upon: Dark Side Tapping. The maniac stood up, and waited as the first bird came to him. It was met with a sickening strike from his lightsaber, which cut it into two separate pieces with all the force of a sledgehammer driving down upon a steel nail. The next bird was met with the same fate, and so on until there were none left. Then Lance went to work on the vines, slashing them up like weeds. One drove itself through his right shin, only to get slashed into ribbons. The horrid stench of death hung in the air.

14. KrystalBlaze

Aug 3, 2002
    OOC: KnightHawk, I didn't get that post at all. ?[face_plain]

15. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: I know. Bad use of the HTML system...

The small section in the middle is the nightmare after the vine knocks me unconscious. The rest is my little fight scene.

Off-topic: Perhaps you've heard of what happened at Hooper McFinney's... I am guilty of assaulting a civilian.

16. cavalier_one

cavalier_one Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2001
    Evar sat back.

"It matters not at this stage. What matters is the mediation. I suggest we let those involved speak, and we will listen."

Tag: 990

17. KrystalBlaze

Aug 3, 2002
    OOC: I heard but I'm not going to comment.

IC:

Kryrana stared at Lance with a clouded look in her eyes, unbeleving. "Lance, stop!" she shouted, realizing what she was doing. She was limping and had numerous cuts, but she ran over to Lance. "Stop tapping!"

She couldn't believe it.

18. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Lance had finished hacking the birds, and was slaughtering the vines, when he heard a familiar voice call him. It was begging him to stop his progress in the Dark Side. A little late! he thought in reply. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his right shin, and looked down to see that one of the vines had impaled him just above the ankle. He responded to this by turning the vine into organic confetti, and then turned to face Kryana, his eyes blazing with a dark hatred that could not be contained for long. If she gets too close, he thought, she'll be the next one I chop up! With that, he went back to demolishing the vile vegetation, the Dark Side somehow seeping into his soul and urging him on as he tapped into its awesome power.

19. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC:

POST, PLEASE!!

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: .We need updates...
    BTW..any other padawans from 1138 did NOT go stalking the beasties??

BIC:Garqi

Alya checked out the beast as best as she could.

She wondered how the others were doing...

TAG..Yomin and Team 1138

21. ManyMoons

ManyMoons Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2002
    OOC: This is KrystalBlaze.

IC:
    Kryrana jerked back as she felt a vine claw around her. How many are there she thought as she flipped her lightsaber down to chop at the vine. As she did so, she watched Lance. I need to get to him! Something told her he would hurt her if she got too close, but she had to help him somehow. Freeing herself, she ran at him, her lightsaber raised, just in case.

TAG:KnightHawk

22. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Seeing the young Jedi run towards him, Lance readied his saber, still struggling to control the energy that he was tapping. As he looked around, he saw more vines reaching up, this time aimed at both of them. The two Jedi quickly eradicated these annoyances, but Lance grew darker with each passing attack. Strangely, Kryana continued running towards him, almost as if she was on some strange sort of suicide mission. "Back away!" he yelled at her, his control weakening. He continued to slash at the vines, but could not hold himself for long before his rage would spread...

TAG: KrystalBlaze. (Or your sock.)

23. ManyMoons

ManyMoons Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2002
    IC:

Kryrana stopped running, not wanting to believe that Lance was turning to the Dark Side, but beginning to. She could feel the dark tendrils slipping from Lance's mind like spears. She wanted to save him, how she wanted to! But could she risk her own future for him?

A Jedi is to try to save another at all costs.

She slashed another vein.

"Lance, please!"

He paid no heed.

She rised her lightsaber, and walked forward slowly.

Tag: KnightHawk

24. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

The young maiden's bravery was most disturbing for the hateful Jedi, who was caught slightly off-guard. As soon as they sensed this weakness, the vines attacked again. One managed to land square into Lance's backside, drawing even more blood. The injured shin was numb, due to the adrenaline rushing through his system, and now his back screamed with pain. Lance lost all of his senses, and began to attack violently. Shortly after, the old pilot regained some of his sanity, just in time to see more vines rise from the ground. Two attempted to strike Kryana, and Lance violently lunged at them, destroying them in mere seconds. "NEVER, EVER THINK OF HURTING MY FRIEND!" he yelled at the plant-life, his anger strong enough to break through solid cortosis. He felt slightly weak for a few minutes after hacking the overgrown weeds, and involuntarily kneeled to the ground, clutching his right shin. Somehow, he didn't feel as angry, almost as if the Darkness had worn off...

25. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.