SWRPF Archive Jedi Order

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Yomin_Carr, Jan 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightHawk Jedi Knight

star 5
  2. ManyMoons Jedi Youngling

star 1
    "Lance!"

Kryrana watched him drop to a knee. She had been shocked still at first, but now only concern was clear in her features. We have to end this soon! We can't last much longer!. She glanced at Lance. Suddenly her view was blocked by vines and she slashed through them, struggling to her friend.

My friend?

Was he, really? Or was he just her comrade, like the other Padawans on the mission?

My friend, she decided. I know too much about him to be anything less.

She fought her way over to him, startled he was still on a knee.

"Lance, get up!"

TAG:KnightHawk
  3. KnightHawk Jedi Knight

star 5
    IC:

The pain was unbearable, and the tapping had left him thoroughly exhausted. The rifle on his back acted more as a weight than a weapon, further pressing him to the ground. A look of hatred grew on his face, not so much at the hostile vegetation than at himself, for being foolish enough to seek out the Dark Side as an aid, and for being crazy enough to threaten his friend. He looked up slightly, the anger blazing, and saw Kryana trying to get near him. That's it! he thought, full of rage. With that, he concentrated all of his energy, struggling to get to his feet. In a display as shocking to the somehow-sentient vines as it was to himself, he rose up and armed his lightsaber once more, the sanity back in his soul as he prepared to send the vegetation to Hell. "Kryana!" he yelled over to her. "I'm sorry for trying to hurt you. Now, what do you think about sending these overgrown weeds on an express flight to eternal damnation?"

TAG: KrystalBlaze. (Or, again, your sock.)
  4. ManyMoons Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Kryrana grinned at Lance's last words. "Okay! Let's go!" Something had happened to Lance. She could sense nothing but light from him now, although it was edged with little trickles of darkness. No matter. Lance's words and energy spurred her on. She backed of a few feet, cleared a path with her lightsaber, and somersaulted over the vines to come land by Lance.

"Ready?"

She began slicing the vines.

TAG:Knighthawk
  5. KnightHawk Jedi Knight

star 5
    IC:

"Always," he said with a cold grin. "And the Council be damned! Ha ha!" The black blade danced in the air, heeding its master's call to destruction. Vegetation spewed up like wildfire, almost impossible to contain. On-lookers to the scene would have only seen a flying bruise as the blades of black and blue cut through the air, turning the weeds into dust and burning chunks of meat. The hatred in Lance grew, tempered only by his desire to make sure that his friend survived. This hatred turned into a new energy, and his slashes became more vehement, more focused. Soon, his attacks became uncontrollable, and he was striking insanely at the vines as if they were pieces of steak at the local barbeque party. All of a sudden, however, his right hand felt like it would burst. He quickly removed it, in order to alleviate the pain. "KRYANA! STAND CLEAR!!" he yelled, preparing to fire the deadly electricity that had built up in the wrist coupling...

TAG: KrystalBlaze/ManyMoons
  6. -Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight

star 5
    It seems as though this thread is dead, except for 2-3 people. I think I will end my characters life. If this starts up again, I'll make another.

ic as Apophis:

The group of jedi were sitting in a space ship when Apophis saw something out the window. He opened up the sun roof to look out, and got his head blown off. He fell back into the ship, without a head, dead.

Thank you, Thank you.
  7. shadow_angel13 Jedi Youngling

star 2
  8. KnightHawk Jedi Knight

star 5
    OOC:

I definitely have to agree with Vader and shadow_angel.

TAG: Yomin.
  9. Olorin_Undomiel Jedi Youngling

I think I am going to quit :

Olorin fell asleep, and his window flew open. His body was sucked out of the window and fell into the cold sea of Ando. He was never seen again.
  10. shadow_angel13 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    UP

(still trying to keep the thred alive!!)
  11. shadow_angel13 Jedi Youngling

star 2
  12. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Mod OOC:

Posts with the sole intent of "upping" a thread - whether overt or subtle - are SPAM and will not be tolerated.

Please refrain from doing so in the RPF: if this thread is dying, let it die a natural death.

Signs a DNR

There, understand?
  13. KnightHawk Jedi Knight

star 5
    OOC: Okay... Have it your way.

IC: Kryana jumps away with a mind-numbing skill as Lance launches the hateful electricity. The vines are smoldering in seconds, and Lance is writing a flame-thrower on his Christmas wish list.

OOC: BTW, what is a DNR?
  14. KrystalBlaze Jedi Master

star 5
    OOC: Are we still playing?
  15. KnightHawk Jedi Knight

star 5
    OOC: Technically, we're waiting for the GM to return. Rp through the story as you wish, but remember where everyone is.
  16. shadow_angel13 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Kara closed her eyes and started to metitate.She felt two beings become one with the force.

ooc:

I PMed yomin and he said that he lost his notes and this RPG is most likly dead
  17. KnightHawk Jedi Knight

star 5
    OOC: Then I would encourage creativity.

I am not attempting to be rude with this following statement, but I will be checking this thread every couple of days or so until I find activity from our GM. When that day comes, I am hoping that our two friends will come back from the list of deceased characters here. I know I will.

IC:

Lance looked around after the lightning had shot out of his arm, and returned his right hand to its wrist coupling. It's over, he thought. Exhausted, he fell to his knee in a drained heap. For the first time since becoming a soldier for the Corellian Batallion, he dropped his guard. One very lucky vine lashed out at him, sensing that his mind was elsewhere, and hit him square in the back. He saw a vision of his girlfriend Samantha, and how lovely she would have looked on their wedding day. After that, he was at peace. The vine had stabbed through his spine and heart, killing him. He lay on the forest floor, dead, and was bleeding for several minutes, a gaping hole in his back and through his chest.

OOC: If and when the GM returns (no offense meant to anybody), I will be happy to respawn this character and continue role-playing.
  18. corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight

star 6
    Character Profile Sheet
    Name: Mirres I'att
    Species: Human
    Personality: rather withdrawn, hard to get close to, cynical, and sarcastic
    Strength: Slightly below normal
    Agility: Quick and flexible
    Speed: Extremely fast
    Force Powers: Move Object, Jedi Mind Trick, Telepathy, See Force
    Bio: Very little is known about this young padawan
    Master: Chacari Jhair (Falleen female)
  19. -Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight

star 5
    I PMed Yomin also but didnt get a reply. I do think this thread is dead. It might be cool to see all the ways people can kill their characters. :D
  20. corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight

star 6
    oh, darn! i just got here, so there is no reason for me to kill myself...

star wars e-bola! (ewwwww....)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.