main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Outcast: General Discussion (was "Jedi Knight 2!!!!!!!!!!!")

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Indy3, May 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff 42

Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 14, 1998
    I was looking at the JO site and it says there is an extra mission on the console version called "Mission on Alzoc III" when the single player is completed.

Has anyone done this mission? I'd appreciate any info on it. Thanks

That level is the demo for the PC version, which can be downloaded here.

2. Eyrezer

Eyrezer Jedi Master star 3

Aug 4, 2002
    Thanks Jeff.

3. Eyrezer

Eyrezer Jedi Master star 3

Aug 4, 2002
    Thanks Jeff.

4. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    I downloaded that bonus mission.

It's very short, so if you want a real challenge play it in the highest difficulty setting. See how the two Reborn Jedi make stripped bantha slices out of you!

Just a warning---it's an exe download, medium-threat level! Even though the origin point is legit from the company, you'll get outside attempts to "enter" your comp.

I wouldn't take the risk. It's not worth it.

5. Obi_one_and_only

Obi_one_and_only Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 18, 2001
    I can't download the demo. Are there any alternative sites?

Also is there a new demo out. I think I have ver 1.03.

6. LordRomeinp

LordRomeinp Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 27, 2002
    good but can't beat yavin trail how e-mail me if you know at davidrcool@yahoo.com

7. Jedi_Jason5001

Jedi_Jason5001 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2001
    I dont really know if this has already been asked since i havent looked through the entire thread, but can someone please tell me how to get past the first level, or what passes for a first level? what i mean is, is that in the base after i kill all the troopers and jan is doing her thing, how do i go about getting her to come with me? the guidebook dont help me nodda and i'm just running around back and forth searching but not finding anything. how do i powerup the bridge or whatever else i have to do to get the two doors to open up where the glass booths are with the Imp decalls and stuff on em?

8. RogueRoyalGuard

RogueRoyalGuard Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 29, 2002
    To beat the first level Enter CHERY (only If your using game cube or xbox). this gives you the first 7 levels) if your not using game cume(or Xbox) go to forcematch.com .they have great walkthroughs. Oh, for alzok III, just enter DEMO and you can unlock it.

9. Skimaniac87

Skimaniac87 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 21, 2002
    I NEED HELP WITH MULTIIPLAYER!!! :(
    Whenever I start up the multiplayer game I can never get in, it says that the server uses protocle 16 version and it just connects, what do I do guys? :(

10. Skimaniac87

Nov 21, 2002
    Nevermind, I got it. Thanks JP-30 :D

11. Miin_Bodenna

Miin_Bodenna Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2002
    I got a new computer for Christmas and probably will get Jedi Knight Outcast [face_plain] :) :D [face_laugh]

12. Skimaniac87

Nov 21, 2002
    Wooooohoooooo!
    Great game, PM me if y'need help and I'll try to help ya :)

13. LordRomeinp

LordRomeinp Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 27, 2002
    how do you beat jedi outcast yavin trail for gamecube/xbox if you do e-mail davidrcool@yahoo.com and tell him how

14. kowikan_monkey

kowikan_monkey Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 2, 2001
    Hi y'all..........I just got JKII, what an awesome game! Could someone tell me, do you need a specific multiplayer patch to play, because I tried getting into about 5 different games (low ping rates) and it had a different error message everytime, and I had heard there are patches available...

15. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    You will find all MP servers are 1.04, so your game will need to be 1.04 patched to be compatible...

16. kowikan_monkey

kowikan_monkey Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 2, 2001
    and where would I be able to find one of these patches?

17. Jeff 42

Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 14, 1998
    here

Actually, not all MP servers are 1.04. But most are, and if you have 1.02 (the retail version) the in-game browser will display servers running any version of the game, whereas if you have 1.04 you should only see 1.04 servers.

18. atomik

atomik Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    "You will find all MP servers are 1.04, so your game will need to be 1.04 patched to be compatible..."

This is not true. Once u go to 1.04 than u only see 1.04 servers.

But to ppl who are planning to upgrade, play 1.02 a bit, than 3, and then 4. See for yourself which u like best.
    I have been playing for about 8 months and after playing all of them alot I find 1.03 the best. 1.04 I find is more of a shooting game and less sabering.

If you keep getting error messages than u are most likely trying to get into a server that is not compatible with your version. Simply single click on the server name and click on Server Info at the bottom and u will see the version #.

19. Kiaoshin

Kiaoshin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2003
    I was disapointed when I rented this game from blockbuster for my game cube. The "gun mode" is 1st person and it took me a while to figure out the controls and when you filp to lightseber it automatically goes to 3rd perosn. I couldnt even get past the first level because I couldnt figure it out. I couldnt even find any cheats! I just played in multiplayer by my self most of the time.

20. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    I never got past the 1st level, as I never truly tried. Of course, I play it for teh PC. I've only done multiplayer, though I cheated to warp to the last level, and beat it easily using my mad multiplayer JO skillz. :p

21. atomik

atomik Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    "and beat it easily using my mad multiplayer JO skillz"

Seriously. I played only the 1st 2 levels of sp when i first got the game. Then i came back to sp after many months and i was bs'ing and dfa'ing all these stormtroopers with little effect. It's just not the same hehe ;)

22. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    hey people.

A month or two ago I saw a thread/post about a guy who was working on a massive mod for JO. It was the AOTC version. If anyone knows the website that he has post it here or send it to me.

thanks.

23. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
  24. Frank1212

Frank1212 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 16, 2001
    I just got this game yesterday, and played on the online servers and quite obviously, I got owned many times. Is there a net server for tfn? And does anyone know how to improve your lightsaber skills and force power usage?

25. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.