main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Outcast: Hints, Tips, Strategies, Walkthroughs (no cheats allowed)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by jp-30, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SLAVE2

SLAVE2 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 6, 2000
    Need help on the second level :( I dont know where to go next, ive seen those 6 cube things, 2 have dead people in, but then I go round and come back to the start of the level, and i dont know where to go :(

2. El Kabong

El Kabong Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 28, 1999
    Ok, now I'm frustrated. I'm not even one level into the game, and I'm already stuck. The thing is - I know it's probably just a button I've overlooked or something.

I've just gotten past the box with the night vision goggles. There's this huge pit/walkway room, with three catwalks and four doors (one needs to have a bridge extended to it). The rooms with the turrets, the ones with the small observation room where the imperial says "Commander, we need help" before running off - how the SMEG do you open those locked doors?

I presume it has something to do with the stormtroopers behind the ray shield at the bottom of the stairs. There's a big glowing thing behind them that I probably have to do something with - but I cant get the stupid shield down.

How to get past that? Beats me - I've shot everything I can, tried to use every console I can - nothing seems to work.

3. dinoX

dinoX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 20, 2002
    AT-ST attacking the miners I set free on the 2nd mission. Kills them all and the mission is a failure. Argh how to kill it with only blasters and no explosives?!?

4. Shadowfire

Shadowfire Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 1998
    Got into the small room and activate the lift. Jump on the lift outside and man that laser cannon. Go to town on AT ST.

5. Dan

Dan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 15, 1999
    Yup, you'll need that blaster to kill three ATST's in that level, so don't get it too damaged.

6. osscommand

osscommand Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2002
    Are the ships in the Jedi Outcast levels just models, or can you walk in and take a peek inside? For instance, I saw a pic of the Lady Luck and a Imperial Shuttle...any chance we can walk on board and look around?

7. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000
    frigin weird ass first level! BAH!

Help, I'm aimlessly walking around the whole secret complex and i cannot get into the room with the officers in it.

8. pat-fett

pat-fett Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 17, 2001
    Opps wrong thred.

9. Jedi Bib

Apr 16, 2000
    ASS! I thought you had an answer for me!

If I can;t figure this out I'm going to try out MP...

10. Dan

Dan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 15, 1999
    I just got to Bespin. I'll call it quits for the night. I have all tomorrow to do it.

Bib, I'd help, but I already forgot what the first level is like. If you can't figure that out, wait til you get to Nar Shadaa, hehe.

11. pat-fett

pat-fett Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 17, 2001
    lol I'll let you know when the game is in my hands. :p

12. Smashalot

Smashalot Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 1999
    HRRRMMMMMM.
    I am at the mine level and am in a place with the hover car things what the heck do i have to do? There are two locked doors in the main area and i have walked all over the place trying to find a place to jump on the hovercars but probably don't even have to do it. i am probably overlooking something easy. but please help me, my sanity is at stake(and my girlfriends).

13. Jedi Bib

Apr 16, 2000
    Why is everyone better at this game than me?

14. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    ok well i'm still in the beginning of the game and i'm stuck... i just hit the button to make the tiles of this big empty room come up... you konw what i'm talking about? its just past that big freezer thing...

15. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    nevermind i figured it out! YEY :)

16. Shadowfire

Jul 14, 1998
    You need to have 100 health, 75+ Shield and 5 bacta tanks to get on the flying trucks.
    Go to the radiation room. Climb up the rigging and drop down to the truck.

soon as you get to 75 health start chugging bacta tanks. You will survive with 25 health points.

17. Smashalot

Sep 22, 1999
    Thankyou greatly. i'll give it a go!

18. DiMiT

DiMiT Jedi Master star 3

Mar 26, 2001
    if its what i am thinking of with the place that the "RED RADIATION" comes on?
    way easier way to do it
    go out side and look fer the pipe that extends and back in again jump on that crouch and go into tunnel kill all the red spirals and no prob ... if thats what you are talkin bout at all

I am stuck again too
    at some place with a super strong AT-ST
    I can see more parked in the room as well just fished off two Dark Jedi now I have the walker to contend with
    BLAST!

19. SLAVE2

SLAVE2 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 6, 2000
    HRRRMMMMMM.
    I am at the mine level and am in a place with the hover car things what the heck do i have to do? There are two locked doors in the main area and i have walked all over the place trying to find a place to jump on the hovercars but probably don't even have to do it. i am probably overlooking something easy. but please help me, my sanity is at stake(and my girlfriends).

Actually, the easiest way to do that is, goto the room next to the Hovercar loading area, with the screen that you can view the security cameras on. There are two doors at the top of the room that go outside and you can see the ships going into the room. Well if you walk alongside the walkway looking down, there are two poles sticking out, and every so often a huge pipe comes out, you need to drop onto it, then when it goes back in, crawl through it, and shoot the inside of the next room you come from. Go up the little elevator, and jump on one of the hovercars without getting damage.

20. Shadowfire

Jul 14, 1998
    Well bugger me! You mean I did it the really really really hard way?

Ok, as for the second ATST. You have to take it out hand to had. I find the new EMP weapon you pick up from that loading bay does the trick quite nicely.

21. Smashalot

Sep 22, 1999
    Dang I thought i couldn't kill that red thing, that sounds like a much better way. Excellent. Thankyou all.

22. anakin_pm

anakin_pm Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2001
    Ok after seeing all your problems I have decided to write a walk through of some of the puzzles that seem to be troubling you guys. I will start it tonight and post a level per 2-3 days. This will also include the level secrets and other special things :)

See ya later :)

23. Obi_one_and_only

Obi_one_and_only Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 18, 2001
    I'm stuck at the first mining complex, after Kyle escapes the kejin base. I shut down the alarm, but I just cannae figure what to do next...

Is there a walkthrough out yet?

24. stone_jedi

stone_jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2001
    Try crossing to the other side of the gorge by using the pipes.

25. osscommand

osscommand Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2002
    any interior shots of Lando's Lady Luck in the game?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.