Jedi Outcast: Hints, Tips, Strategies, Walkthroughs (no cheats allowed)

Discussion in 'Games' started by jp-30, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: MarcusP2, The2ndQuest
  1. han_solo_321 Jedi Padawan

star 4

On Bespin Streets I can't find the two other sercert areas. I found the one the droid opens but not the ohter ones. Please Help!
  2. han_solo_321 Jedi Padawan

star 4
  3. WindexedStormtrooper Jedi Padawan

star 4
    1) When you are out on the actual street, and you come upon a big turbo laser. If you head towards the big hangar type room across from it (the turret), jump up to the ledge on the left inside the hangar, and in the shadow is a secret room.

2) There is a hallway which curves around a wall on your left (after you kill two Greedos guarding the door), on the right side (which is open) of is a chasm and buildings (with bad guys on a ledge). When you get towards the end of this hallway, there is a ledge you can jump down to.
  4. Frank1212 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hey, I've realized that if you use a custom downloaded lightsaber model and use it on a multiplayer server, everyone in that server will have the same saber. However, I've also found out that some people have their own custom sabers, but without everyone else having the same saber. Is there anyway that you can keep your own saber without everyone having the same type?
  5. Frank1212 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    *Disregard previous post*

Are there any custom made RPG maps for JO?
  6. Frank1212 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I'm still on the first level in the second checkpoint and I have activated the red walkway at the main array. But I can't find the secret code for the red part. When I go through to the red quadraint, I always end up going across the bridge to the other end. But the bridge blows up and I have no way of going back. Do any of you know how to get through this level?
  7. Pale Jedi Youngling

8. han_solo_321 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Go [link=http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/jediknight2jedioutcast/hints.html]HERE[/link] for a really nice walkthrough!
  9. secti9 Jedi Youngling

I'm stuck - I'm in the temple at jedi academy with the following force powers: pull, push, jump & speed. I saw the column with the cage on top go up as I was going through the doors, but didn't realize what was going on until it was already up. Now I can't get it to come back down - any suggestions?
  10. DARTH-PLONKER Jedi Youngling

star 3
    You can't get it back yet. You have to follow the path around and solve some more puzzle before you get to it.
  11. DARTH-PLONKER Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Woohoo, I just beat the game again. Feel very proud of myself. I beat it a while back but I used a walkthrough and invincibility all the time. My memory card failed so I had to start again. Used no cheats and only walkthrough for NS Streets. Thrashed Desann in the last level.
    The best way to beat him (if anyone is having trouble) is to Force Heal all the way, then collect the shields, then jump down, activate Force Speed and slash him twice on red style. He can't react in time.

BTW, do the secret areas actually do anything? Do they unlock stuff or do you just get pickups from them.
  12. Excellence Jedi Knight

star 7
    Just a quick question, if I may. I'm afraid. How do you get into these two secret areas?

1. The wall dump vent in the Nar Shardda street level. That's a hard one!

2. The level after that, inside the garbage processing building, that glassed-off room. I can see a control pad inside it, but have no idea how to get into it.

Any suggestions or PMs would be great.

Thanks.
  13. WindexedStormtrooper Jedi Padawan

star 4
    1) that jump is just trial and error, there isn't a trick to it. However, before that, you can in fact use the droid to jump up to the ledge.

2) You don't want to get into that room, as you will be electrocuted. In one of the hallways around the main garbage room, you will go up an incline. As you go up the incline, to the right will be a few passages. One will end in a few bars overlooking a room; shoot the canisters. Follow the hidden path and get the password from Lando. Then return to the door next to the room you mentioned.
  14. Excellence Jedi Knight

star 7
    Thanks!

But I haven't found a way to jump on the R5 and reach that open grate in the Nar Shardda streets. And after getting the password from Lando, and returning to that glassed-in room, that red door still won't open . . .

Any suggestions?
  15. RogueRoyalGuard Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I was re-playing narshada star pad and in the hanger I came across some metalic bolt ammo. Any idea what that's for? Oh, and for the r5 jump it CAN be made. Just did it again two days ago. But it's not really a r5 jump just get rid of the droid (I know you like pushing it) and jump on the grate. Why all the fuss about secrets any way? Can you unlock knew stuff if you get them all?
  16. Excellence Jedi Knight

star 7
    Why shouldn't I be curious how to reach two difficult secret areas? Nothing fussy.

Maybe it's just my game, but I can't jump on the R5 or that panel to reach the grate . . .
  17. WindexedStormtrooper Jedi Padawan

star 4
    In the glassed in room, just talk to the wall-droid, and Kyle should blurt out the password Lando gave you. Then the door will be unlocked.

As for the getting up to the grate, you have to use the force to push/pull the droid. There should be this metalic square thing laying up against the wall. Move the droid so that it is against the right most side of the square. Then jump up and down on the droid hammering away at the jump button repeatedly. After about 15 seconds of jumping, you should be able to reach the ledge.
  18. Excellence Jedi Knight

star 7
    Oh! Sorry, I think you misunderstood me for that glass room. I know how to do that eyeball thing, and after that you proceed to Reelo's room.

I'm referring to that glass room on the ground floor, the one you enter to go down that tunnel to push that wagon. Half the room is glassed in. You can see a control panel but can't reach it. It's obviously a secret area, but I haven't worked out a way to reach it.

I'll try that R5 again though.
  19. jedi-kettch-katarn Jedi Youngling

Yub yub all!

I'm new around here, and I've just bought Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast. I flew through the first part, but now I'm stuck in the hidden section of the base from the first level. I got through the prison part, killed all the stormies, and now I'm stuck!

I'm stuck trying to get through a gas filled room. There's a door there that I can't seem to open.

Any help would be great!
    Thanks!

kettch

20. DARTH-PLONKER Jedi Youngling

star 3
    You have to nip into that room quickly, take the key of an officer and get out again before you die. Now go to the glass door over the other side of the room, open it and press the button. You are now in control of a droid. Go back into the gassed room via the small door on the left. On the right of the room go through the small blue tunnel. Press the buttons in the small section on the left halfway through the tunnel, then again at the far side of the room at the end of the tunnel(it's on the lower tier). Now leave the droid view. The gas has filtered away by now so go back into the previously gassy room and use the door round the corner on the left. The level is pretty straightforward after this.
  21. han_solo_321 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yes I had a lot of troble with that game too but I beat it. If you need any help with the game just PM me.
  22. Excellence Jedi Knight

star 7
    I'm trying out the game on the hardest setting. It's tricky, very tricky, but I've finally gotten the saber so it should be clear water now.
  23. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Could someone who has played it on xbox please tell me how to crouch? I'm stuck on the first level where you have to crouch into a door way, where there's a generator, some cmputers and like 4 storm troopers and 1 imperial officer.
  24. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 10
    Uhh. Aren't the controls listed in the game manual?

25. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I rented the game from blockbuster and the manual wasn't included.
    But, not to worry, I have figured it out!
    But, now I'm stuck on something else.
    The objective says to enter the blue code at the main terminal, or something like that. Does anyone know where I should go?
Moderators: MarcusP2, The2ndQuest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.