Jedi Outcast: Hints, Tips, Strategies, Walkthroughs (no cheats allowed)

Discussion in 'Games' started by jp-30, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
    Yeah, the arches extend to the raised portion in the back of the room. Go up there and wait for the car to come along.

So, what's everyone's favorite levels? My personal favorite is the Doomgiver level. There's a ton of enemies, and it's so fun to use my lightsaber to slice up stormtroopers. If I do it right, I can lop off their arms.
  2. General_BlackLegion Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    My favorite was, well, Carin. It was challenging and good.
  3. Brandie Jedi Padawan

Hi Can some one help me. I stock on the beging of level 7 when you have to jump on some pipings is it in the exetrical place or out side? Because when i'm in side on the garbage Crate I look up but I can't jump up
    Is there somthing I doing wrong?

Please help I keep dying. thnk you.
  4. goincommando Force Ghost

star 1
    I'm stuck in the section with the gas-filled room, I can't find the passkey in that room.
  5. sdhfs Force Ghost

star 4

okay on the kejam outpost or something level, i can't get upto the second barrier, where the walker is, i don't know how to get ot the seocnd abarrier so could anyone help me with this
  6. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
    Which area are you talking about? Please be more specific.
  7. sdhfs Force Ghost

star 4

okay i'll give the best description i can, after you cut through the four panels, and u leap over the big void, then u reach the river, well there up is the second gate i think at least, and i can't get form the river up to the seocnd panel, i really haven't the slighest idea how to do it
  8. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
    You mean the toxic river at the very beginning of the level? Just jump up the pipes, and make sure you're not on the ones that explode.

If that's not it, then you didn't explain it very well because there aren't any other rivers until the Yavin 4 levels.
  9. sdhfs Force Ghost

star 4

your right, lol okay here goes i will try again

the level straight after you defeat pic and gorc, and again i'm sorry about this, you follow along the trail and have to destroy the four panels that shut down the first big gate, then after the first big gate you have to follow up and get to another one. Do you know which level i am on about, it is the missiuon where you have to pick either your first jedi or sith power
  10. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
    What are you talking about? None of that is in Jedi Outcast. You must be thinking of a different game.
  11. sdhfs Force Ghost

star 4

lol it is, i think someone would know the level i am tlaking about, after you defeat the two dark jedi twins
  12. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
    There are no dark Jedi twins in Jedi Outcast. The only Force-using enemies in the game are Tavion, Desann and their army of Reborns.
  13. Jedi_Master_Scou Jedi Master

star 2
    I think your talking about the first Jedi Knight game. Outcast is the second. Unfortunatly I haven't played it for a long time, so I don't know what to do.
  14. Ceethreepio Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ok, I am at the part on the first level and I am at the hidden section of the base and I fliped a switch and an obsticle course pops up. What do I do now? How do I get passed this? Can someone please help me.
  15. QuiWanKenJin Force Ghost

star 3

I'm glad Jedi Acedemy is playable on the 360,but they better add Jedi Outcast.
  16. ARC170pilot Force Ghost

star 5
    Hey guys, on Outcast im stuck on the Nar Shadda level after escaping the cantina, can anyone help me with this?
  17. lorn_zahl Force Ghost

star 4
    no_clip

Seriously how do you deal with the tedium of the single player game? I've been addicted to the multiplayer aspect for sometime and whenever I play the single player game I pull my hair out.

The puzzles aren't intrigueing and running around trying to find some key is sort of an old thing. I dunno just my point of view.

BTW.... does anyone play this anymore? *snicker*

18. ARC170pilot Force Ghost

star 5
    i havnt played it in ages, but i saw this thread and thought i might as well ask, but it seems no-one play it anymore anyway, so now i will never know how to complete it:_|
  19. Excellence Jedi Grand Master

star 7

I asked this years ago. Just asking again. Anyone reached that first Nar Shadda grate with teh R5 beside it? Never been able to.

Also, what are the special saber movies?
  20. sdhfs Force Ghost

star 4

okay i know on the second elvel you are meant to jump onto the troleys, but serious how do you do it cause i am now compellty baffled, i ahve already destroyed the thing that pushes up but i cant jump on the troleys now.
  21. MarcusP2 Games and Community Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    IIRC, you have to jump on the frame in the 'loading area' that kills you before you destroy the fueling system, then drop down on to the cart as it pulls out.
  22. sdhfs Force Ghost

star 4

lol tx that helped me alot.
  23. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    I'm playing through this game and I've gotten to the outside part of the mines, the bit were you have to rescue the prisoners. No matter what I do they allways die. Is there any way of doing this? And if so, how?
  24. Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One

star 8
    Yeah, that part is difficult. You just gotta jump on the big gun thing and shoot shoot shoot. :p
  25. MissFisto Jedi Padawan

I was stuck here, but this helped a lot. thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.