main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Outcast: Hints, Tips, Strategies, Walkthroughs (no cheats allowed)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by jp-30, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    I haven't read the whole of this thread yet, but I was wondering if somebody could help me with the first level of Jedi Outcast (I know, it's pathetic I'm still stuck on it!). I've programmed in the four codes at the sensor array, but nothing happens. I've put them all in right like it says in the mission objective thingies, but there's nothing else to do now. Is there something I haven't done yet that I need to do? Please somebody help me, thanks :D!

2. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    after you put in all the codes you have to hit the switches then follow the new bridge..

3. Oakessteve

May 9, 1999
    I tried that, but they don't seem to work. Is there still something I haven't done yet?

4. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    well if you put in the codes correctly and hit the switches thats all you need to do...

no help for my question??? blah...

5. SLAVE2

SLAVE2 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 6, 2000
    ive reached somewhat of a dead end... im in that mine, like the 2nd or thrid level... i get to where a tram is supposed to be but there is nothing... and if i go the other way there is no where to go either... any help

You need to go to the room, where it gets really hot, and the hovercars go into and out. There is a room next to it, where you can look at security cameras, at the top of that room are two doors, you go outside and see the hovercars going into the room. Well along the catwalk you can drop down onto a pipe that takes you below hot room, you blow everything up in there and then go into the hot room, drop onto a hovercar and jump off it after the first right turn. I think [face_plain] hehe

6. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    cool, thanks slave2

7. Oakessteve

May 9, 1999
    Cheers, Jedi-Finney, thanks for helping. So...err...how do I get passed that force-field? If somebody could help me again, I'd be awfully grateful!

8. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    Dammit. The first level. I'm stuck. In the first area. I've gotten as far as the 'object' with walkways in the giant room. I've been all over the place... all thge doors are locked. What do I do?

Ah, already has been answered.

9. SLAVE2

Apr 6, 2000
    Dammit. The first level. I'm stuck. In the first area. I've gotten as far as the 'object' with walkways in the giant room. I've been all over the place... all thge doors are locked. What do I do?

Hopefully you've found the large elevator that goes into a very dark area, its in the corner of a room right after Jan stays to look at something. Well put your Goggles on, with the light, and theres a way out of the dark place, where you find the blue code, and two keys to press to open up the green and red areas.

10. Double_Sting

Double_Sting Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2001
    Alright, can someone tell me how the heck you solve the jumping problem in level two (right after the electrified water).

I just can't figure it out.

And personally I genrelly dislike games that have too many puzzles them (of course I have exceptions) so puzzle solving is not my thing.

11. Double_Sting

Double_Sting Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2001
    never mind, i got it

12. ckboiwonder

ckboiwonder Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2002
    Okay, nobody laugh, but I need assistance...

...I can't pump gas. I've safely returned Lando to the Lady Luck, and turned on the gas flow in both hidden rooms to the left and right of the ship, and now the only remaining objective to complete is "Pump The Gas". I can't seem to figure out what to do. I've back-tracked to every possible console, I've tried playing with the gas containers on either side of the docking bay. Help me?

13. Dan

Dan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 15, 1999
    With your back to the front of the Luck, exit the open hangar door. Turn right, and follow the path. You should see some pipes heading to a structure in front of you and to the right. Do a force jump up onto the pums, and fool around with the controls up there.

I'm pretty sure that's right, but I played that level quite a while ago.

Also here's a tip for everyone: Bind your force powers to 1, 2, 3... 0 at the top of the keyboard. Bind weapons to the F keys. You'll be using force power hotkeys a lot more then switching weapons.

14. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 27, 2000
    Oooh, good idea, Dan.

15. Dan

Mar 15, 1999
    Yeah. Make sure you bind them early on in the game, or you'll mix them up like I do. I can't tell you how many times I've meant to swith to the E-11 and use force speed instead, hehe.

16. VILLIEMACE

VILLIEMACE Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2001
    where is the switch to make me go up to the top level and how do i get through the door to the right of the one you come out of as you leave the freezer?

17. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I'm stuck on the first level. I got all the codes and when I try to put in Kyle says it's offline. Am I missing something somewhere?

18. Jedi-Corleone

Jedi-Corleone Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Wouldn't wanna spoil you. [face_plain]

Between my mouse, number pad and arrow keys, I have everything covered that I need to hand. Just stuff like screenshots that are on other buttons.

19. Obi_one_and_only

Obi_one_and_only Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 18, 2001
    Help!
    I;m stuck (agsain) at Nar Shadaa trash room!
    Where do I jump to?

20. barnsthefatjedi

barnsthefatjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 17, 2001
    OK, I'm on the detention level and I'm stuck.

I've fought my way to the very top of that huge rotunda (the place looks kinda like a missle silo). I've activated that fan in the control room, but now I haven't a clue about what I'm supposed to do. All the doors are locked (I've tried getting that little R5 droid to follow me, but the ****** just sits there! :mad: ).

Maybe I've just missed a switch somewhere?

Assist me.

21. SLAVE2

Apr 6, 2000
    OK, I'm on the detention level and I'm stuck.

I've fought my way to the very top of that huge rotunda (the place looks kinda like a missle silo). I've activated that fan in the control room, but now I haven't a clue about what I'm supposed to do. All the doors are locked

Hmm, if your where I think there is a switch in the very upper left corner of the room that frees the prisoners, and you run down and meet up with one of them.

22. Dan

Mar 15, 1999
    Rox, you need to head upstairs a flip a switch to turn it online. If you stand at the code terminal and turn in 360 degree circle, you should see it.

I don't know what the rest of you are talking about. :(

23. Lieutenant Tschel

Lieutenant Tschel Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 7, 1999
    "you need to head upstairs a flip a switch to turn it online. If you stand at the code terminal and turn in 360 degree circle, you should see it"

I'm stuck at same spot. I see the switch you mean, but how do you get to it?

24. VILLIEMACE

VILLIEMACE Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2001
    does anyone here know how to finish the first level. I have gone through all the rooms mostly using the no clip code and pressed every button I can think of. I have got the mouse droid and used that but nothing seems to work. can someone either tell me what to do or point me in the right direction of a website that does?

25. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    So you're at the radioactive room? There should be a door that leads to a switch to shut off the reator. Then you just walk into the area with the vats and the stormies, shoot 'em up, and I think you can take it from there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.