main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Outcast: Hints, Tips, Strategies, Walkthroughs (no cheats allowed)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by jp-30, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VILLIEMACE

VILLIEMACE Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2001
    does anyone know if there will be a strategy guide from prima games about this game coz i really need it.

What button in the reactor room? where is the reactor room. I am by the button in the room where you control the mouse droid. Is it near there?

2. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    I think it's in the rooms with several purple towers. You have to go through the room with the dead guys and then keep going, there is a door into another room on the far side. One you get into that room, turn right and look at the wall. It sahould be there somepleace.

I can't ALT-TAB out of this game. How can I do something similar (the windows key doesn't work either).

Also. I've blown up everything in the room underneath the mining car area... what do
    I do? I got on the car, but it goes to a room protected by a blue force-field and it killed me.

3. barnsthefatjedi

barnsthefatjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 17, 2001
    I feel stupid for asking, but my patience is wearing thin.

How do you solve that tile puzzle in the Jedi Acadamy (you move them with force push).

4. SLAVE2

SLAVE2 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 6, 2000
    There are symbols on the wall next to each set of tiles, set the middle tile to the picture on the wall.

5. barnsthefatjedi

Feb 17, 2001
    Yeah, thanks. I didn't notice the things on the wall until just recently.

6. barnsthefatjedi

Feb 17, 2001
    Okay, now I'm stuck again.

I've got all my force powers and I'm in that corridor with the doors and the buttons on the floor that open them. I've managed to get all but the first door to stay open and I can't get that column thing to come down again.

I hope this makes sense. I apologise in advance if it doesn't, for I am teh drunk.

7. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Sep 23, 1999
    Also. I've blown up everything in the room underneath the mining car area... what do
    I do? I got on the car, but it goes to a room protected by a blue force-field and it killed me.

8. SLAVE2

SLAVE2 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 6, 2000
    Also. I've blown up everything in the room underneath the mining car area... what do I do? I got on the car, but it goes to a room protected by a blue force-field and it killed me.

You need to jump off at the very first right turn, theres a greenish light in there.

9. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Sep 23, 1999
  10. Natiridah187

Natiridah187 Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2002
    I've got the same problem. What do I do after I jump over the broken bridge? Please help!

11. Dan

Dan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 15, 1999
    I'm about to beat the game. I'm kind of stuck though...

12. Dan

Mar 15, 1999
    Nevermind. Beat it. That was enjoyable. Excellent game, yada yada yada.

So if you have problems I might be able to help more. If it's hard to describe where you are, post a screenshot.

13. dinoX

dinoX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 20, 2002
    i'm stuck in the space station before that dinosaur dark jedi's ship...near this room where there are like 3 guys on the left side, 2 storm troopers in front of the door and a black officer trooper in front of them, as well as an officer in a room behind glass on the right...if any of them are alerted, i get an alarm and die. I've tried to mind trick them all, but still get caught. i'm about to throw the cd across my room. [face_plain]

14. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    Screenshot? Newbie question I know, but how do I do that in this game? In any other game, I just hit Print Screen, then either find it in the game directory, or paste it into paint. Maybe I didn't hit Print Screen hard enough.

15. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Instructions on binding a printscreen button are in this thread.

16. Double_Sting

Double_Sting Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2001
    strategy guide is already out.

these damn roadians with their disruptor rifles are pissing me of at the beginning of Nar Shadaa though.

17. Wylding

Wylding Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 13, 2000
    I'm stuck on the garbage level...I'm at the door where the the little door bot asks for the password and Kyle is saying things like "Wookie's feet." Where do I go next? Did I miss a switch or something?

Oh, and I sure wish a lightsaber could burn through a damn door. How stupid that it can't cut through!

18. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    I did this in the console:

bind f12 screenshot

It told me screenshot was bound to F12. Then, I took 2 shots, and it told me they were taken in the top left corner of the screen. When I tried to view them after exiting the game, I got two pictures of nothing but black.

19. Wylding

Aug 13, 2000
  20. Darth--Maul

Darth--Maul Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2002
    I'm stuck at the begining of level 2, at thge freezer part I've been to the room below the freezer and out side of it , killed everyone, and I still can't find out what to do. Can anyone help me?

21. Wylding

Aug 13, 2000
    There should be an arm that swung into place (in the freezer room) after you hit the two buttons when you first came in.

Shoot out a window into the freezer room, walk along the little ledge, and climb that arm! You'll have to jump up, but you'll be unstuck in no time.

Oh yeah, and I'm still stuck in the garbage room where that door bot is asking for a password...

22. Darth--Maul

Darth--Maul Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2002
    Thanx dude.

23. Dan

Mar 15, 1999
    No... get on the arm that extends out, and put your back to the center of the circle you're in. Jump up the thing that's in front of you.

24. Wylding

Aug 13, 2000
    I see you got it.

Can anyone help me out?

25. Dan

Mar 15, 1999
    The door bot, okay.

This is hard to explain, plus I haven't played the level in a while. What you have to do is find Lando. Now, go back the way you originally got to that room with the door droid... you'll eventually be heading up a ramp right after you pass an open space to your right with some boxes and stuff. When you're on this ramp going up, look up and to your right. There should be a grate. Slash it and go in.

Now, if I remember correctly, there should be some bars impeding your path. Shoot a box through the bars, and it will blow up, taking a chunk of the wall with it. Head back and enter that wall, and go from there.

I hope that helped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.