Jedi Outcast / Jedi Academy: Cheats, Codes, Hacks

Discussion in 'Games' started by jp-30, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBane93 Force Ghost

star 4
    Anyone know the cheats to getting a dual bladed lightsaber as well?
  2. bliv Jedi Knight

star 3
    Open the console.

Type:

helpusobi 1
    staff z
    saber x saber y

Where x and y are numbers between 1 & 9 and z is between 1 and 5.
  3. Jet-Eye-Blah Jedi Knight

star 3
    The saber staff code didn't work for me, and the dual saber one always give me the same hilts, which are the ones reborn used. Any hint?

I'm using retail 1.00.00 version, btw, is there a JA patch out?

Edit.

Going back a few pages, I found another saber staff cheat, going back to the game to try it out now, wish me luck. :D

4. bliv Jedi Knight

star 3
    Damn sorry, thta was just off the top of my head.

saber_1 saber_3

staff_5

try that.
  5. Aryn_Skywalker Jedi Padawan

Im stuck, cant get iside of echo base on planet hoth

help is appreciated
  6. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
  7. Mc-Lan Jedi Master

star 4
    Are there any Xbox JA cheats?

This post made possible by Mc-Lan :cool:

8. lordvader1 Jedi Padawan

does anyone know the lightsaber attacks that go with the moves in jedi outcast?
  9. lordvader1 Jedi Padawan

10. Jedikes1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Jedi Outcast problem, from previous thread: I'm a mac user (yeah yeah, I know- just don't shoot me...) and I have a question regarding codes on Jedi Outcast... Whenever I bring up the command box and type "Helpusobi 1" [I'll have to try devmapall] then return, then type the code, it doesn't work. I've tried it, and the codes don't seem to work. Am I doing something wrong or are the codes Microsoft only? If so, are there any Macintosh codes?
  11. the_plague Jedi Padawan

anyone know how to get the jetpack in multi on JKA i never really liked outcast cuz i thought it was focused on guns not blades but thats my opion
  12. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    J-E-B
    I'm using retail 1.00.00 version, btw, is there a JA patch out?

Are you talking liek a no CD patch?Or just an update?

Aryn Im stuck, cant get iside of echo base on planet hoth

Look on the downed AT-AT.Slash at it. There is an entrance by its head(?) I believe.If not there just slash around the rest of its body.
  13. the_plague Jedi Padawan

hey i figured out the jetpack.....\jetpack so easy
  14. DarthRaydar Jedi Knight

Does anyone know how to get the missing parts on the Merchant Rescue (the one with the Big Worm??) I have 2 more to go but I have no idea where to get them?? I can't remeber which one's I don't have...Any help?
  15. JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm needing help with a lot of multiplayer commands. I used to know a lot but I seem to have forgotten a lot of them :(

I'm specifically needing the one that let's you change the color of your twi'lek or clothes or something. It goes something like this:

cmd color blue = 255 green = 125 red = 0

or something like that. I'm not sure. Also, can anyone show me some other cool codes you can do in multiplayer?
  16. General_BlackLegion Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    To get in Echo Base, go to the an AT-AT wreckage where a coupleof snowies are guarding. Blast them and break the shielding on side and hop in to the wreckage, kill snowies and hop down a hole on the left and hop to another one to advance!
  17. Master-Fett Force Ghost

star 6
    geez, im farther than i thought... anyone here recived the jedi knight title and is at the very last lever for it, the one where you must go help that dirty traitor rosh cuz he sent out a distress? thats where i am...
  18. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    You don't have to help him... [face_devil]
  19. JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  20. Master-Fett Force Ghost

star 6
    Haha, I beat it TWICE now... well technicaly. I beat it on the light side, then went back to where u decide to go light or dark from there on. Light side was more fun i think
  21. General_BlackLegion Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The light side is much easier than the dark!!!

Dark side was for me a killer!!! :(

Light side is better!!! :)
  22. Master-Fett Force Ghost

star 6
    I understand, for dark u have to kill everyone, jedi and dark jedi- but for light side u just kill dark jedi... all u need the the Notarget cheat and youre invisible to most of them, some dark jedi at the end see you. But you could also just type in Noclip and you can flt right to the tomb, nowere in the objectives does it say deafeat all your enemies, it just says find your way inside ragnos' temple to stop tavion
  23. General_BlackLegion Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    But that is cheap to me. JA is easier than JO and even on the Dark Side, I still think it is easier.
  24. Gospel Jedi Padawan

Can someone tell me the codes to make character go into a sleeping or a leaning position in multiplayer in Jedi Acadamy. I know the code to make them sit down with their legs out in front and he(or she) is leaning back and the code to make your character go in the fetal position. Thanks
  25. General_BlackLegion Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I remember in JO to list all of these commands in the console by typing in /aminfo or something like that but if it works on JO, I don't know it works in JA.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.