main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Outcast / Jedi Academy: Cheats, Codes, Hacks

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by jp-30, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    anyone know the codes for jetpack and unlimited ammo on JA PC?

2. DamianWarS

DamianWarS Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2004
    i set g_saberrealisticcombat 9 and i have no trouble with parts flying everywhere. you can try other sabers, like the sith_sword, i find it does more damage. for a double sith sword type in "saber sith_sword sith_sword". I was also looking through the jaconfig file and there is a property called "g_dismemberProbabilities" im sure you can set that to get the effect you want. it seems to be a boolean expression mine is set to 1 and it probably only changes to either 0 ot 1.

I also have an interesting take on the mind control. if the mindtrick force is set to 4 you can control others for like 30 seconds. well during that control if you set you mindtrick force to somthing lower then 4 like 3 then you no longer have the ability to control others and it will trap you into the control until mindtrick force is set back to 4 or you die. This is something i found through trial and error but very effective.

3. Vader_Sanders

Vader_Sanders Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 3, 2003
    ok
    i have jedi academy
    and who hasn't used cheats on that game
    like spawning and things of that sort

well after i bring up the console and type 'devmapall'
    it says map not found, and i cant put in any cheats or anything.

and another thing, when i play on multiplayer online, whatever character i am playing as, all other players appear as the same character aka, im boba fett, so is everyone else

help would be appreciated
    thanks

4. thenewsith

thenewsith Jedi Youngling

Aug 18, 2004
    hey, i tried to enable cheats on multiplayer/solo by typing in 'devmapall" it keeps saying "can't find map maps/ .bsp"

and i tried typing in "helpusobi 1" it wouldnt work. however it worked in single player.

5. holywarrior01

holywarrior01 Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2004
    I know this sounds ridicolous but i am currently looking for experienced scripters in jka to prevent admins using abuse on you in their own server, sorta a payback if u could say.. like a script where u can get never get kicked off a server hee hee.. is there really such a thing? Cuz i heard someone did had one for Jedi Outcast years ago.. just wanted to know if anyone know anything about that or is it true?

6. sulla

sulla Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2004
    The code for thr double edged may no work well with anyone when the code is given out i'll work with either :Reborn,jedi trainer ,or shadowtrooper

7. sulla

sulla Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2004
    go to extras and enter the code darthmaulepisodeoneto get a double edge saber (it only works in multi player)

8. sulla

sulla Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2004
    Unlimited Force Cheat
    Enter SCOOTER on the cheat menu for infinite force!

9. sulla

sulla Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2004
    Unlockables
    To unlock just complete each specific method

Beat Carin Dock Shadow Trooper
    Beat Carin Reactor Imperial Labs:Raven
    Beat Carin Assembly Concept Art
    Beat Carin Bay Luke
    Beat NS Streets Chiss
    Beat NS Hideout Reelo
    Beat NS Starpad Lando
    Beat Bespin Undercity Ugnaught
    Beat Bespin Streets Bespin Officer
    Beat Bespin Platform Tavion
    Beat Yavin Temple Jedi Trainer and Nar Shaddaa Streets FFA Map
    Beat Artus Topside Prisoner
    Beat Artus Detention Duel Pit (Duel Mode)
    Beat Artus Mine Imperial Worker
    Beat Doom Detention Tie Pilot
    Beat Doom Sheilds Galak Fyarr
    Beat Yavin Swamp Swamp Trooper
    Beat Yavin Courtyard Desann
    Beat Yavin Final Alzoc 3 and Duel Temple Map

Secrets

Instant enemy KO
    To easily destroy an enemy jedi, make sure you have Level 3 force grip and jump. Grip the enemy, and jump as high as possible. When at the apex of the jump, look up, and then let go of the enemy, and they will fall to the ground with an instant KO.

10. sulla

sulla Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2004
    the cheats for jedi outcast on game cube are the same on xbox.the cheats are:bubble=invincibility scooter=infinite force power biscuit=unfinite ammo flicky=all movies dingo=all levels cherry=first 7 levels and bonus level demo=bonus level fudge=lightsaber on first 2 levels.thats all I remember.

11. sulla

sulla Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2004
    Hi my name is alex,I have jedi outcast NOT jedi academy, my friend has it and the codes but IT BROKE I could ask him about them.

12. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Hi Alex.

The 'edit' link on your posts allows you to add new stuff for up to 90 minutes instead of starting a new post every time you think of a new sentence.

And welcome to the forum.

13. LottDodd

LottDodd Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2002
    Does anyone know if there is a "Saber Realistic" Code to the X-box Version of this game?

14. FavorHouseAtlantic

FavorHouseAtlantic Jedi Youngling

Sep 24, 2003
    I can't get the dismemberment code to work in Jedi Academy for the life of me. I've been trying for hours, and I've been searching on the internet. Nothing is working. Anyone have any advice?

15. Vader_Sanders

Vader_Sanders Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 3, 2003
    yeah, i got helpusobi 1 to work
    but on multiplayer all the people on the server still are all in the same character as me except for in seige

16. DurakLaken

DurakLaken Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    Hello everyone...

If any of you could help me out that would be awsome...

I'm looking for a command for a server that I'm running to turn the gravity to 150 and KEEP it like that.

I run the only gravity command I know but the gravity goes back to the default setting when the next round comes...

I notced that, that did not happen with the SPEED command just the GRAVITY command...

So basicly I need a command that will keep the gravity at a 150 level for ALL of the rounds my server runs.

Thank-you for you help.

17. 501

501 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2005
    After looking at the last 12 pages, I didn't realize that the JK2 PC version could do so much. I have to get my hands on it.

18. ExarKunundrum

ExarKunundrum Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2005
    Out of the two, I'd recommend Jedi Academy. It's basically Outcast with knobs on ;)

19. Sith_Lord_Reaven

Sith_Lord_Reaven Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2005
    Actually i beat the game. It has a pretty cool ending if u turn to the darkside

Sith_Lord_Reaven

20. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Yeah, The darkside ending leaves it open for a sequel. :)

21. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    I got double lightsabers once. Last year though I cann't remember the cheat though.

22. Senaska

Senaska Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2003
    Anyone know any really great hacks for JA?... also, i can not get any of the mods i download to go into the gamedata file... how do i do this?

senaska

23. Senaska

Senaska Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2003
    bump... i need help with these questions guys... come on...

senaska

24. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003

Hacks, or cheats?

As far as mods go, which did you download? Or did you try more than one...

25. Senaska

Senaska Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2003
    i have all the cheats... i want hacks...

and as far as what mods i've downloaded... i have loads of skins for different characters such as general grievous, yoda, and vader... i also have a bunch of lightsaber hilts... but i can't get them into the file...

Senaska

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.