main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Outcast Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Darth-Zod, Apr 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    Did anyone purchase Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast? If so, lets get a Cleveland area multiplayer game going. We can choose a time to play and who ever hosts the game can post their ip address here right before we play. I would not be able to host because my computer wont be fast enough. I had to install a new graphics card just to get the game running.

If you are into pc gamming and haven?t purchased it yet, what are you waiting for!? The game is just incredible. Multiplayer is great! Nothing brings more joy to me than force choking someone within an inch of their life, then I just drop them off of a cliff! [face_devil]

2. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    w00t! I own the game too! I LOVE the multi on it, but a lot of times I lag up too much lol. I wouldn't mind doing some local gaming though, I'm sure lag times would be greatly diminished. Hope to play some of you soon! And you better practice too, because I am da masta when it comes to saber dueling!

3. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I don't have it yet, but I'll prolly get it over the summer. It looks freaking awesome. I love playing net games of counter-strike, so I assume I'll like this just as much, if not more. I'd be totally down w/ a Cleveland Fanforce Jedi Outcast multiplayer game. It would be awesome. Now I just need to finish off this semester and get the game...

4. spideymike

spideymike Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2001
    I picked it up, too. I haven't tried multiplayer, but it looks fun. I'm up for it.

5. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    I also picked it up.

6. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    I just got the game, and let me tell you it rocks! If you want my IP, I'll host games as the RandomServer. My IP is 143.105.8.25. This is only until May 11, 2002, because I'm at school now, and I'll be at home after then. So if anyone wants to IM me, my s/n is oldskoolESP. I'll prolly be on around the clock until school is over, so just IM me if you are interested in playing.

7. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    OK! MULTIPLAYER PROBLEM! When I go to start a game on multiplayer, all the options are unreadable. (Like when I press ecs to bring up menu, all the things are unreadable). AGH! HELP!

8. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Oh, and anyone who wants to is more than willing to be in a clan with me. I play as [JKOC] Random Menace, seeing as we will most likely be the Jedi Knights Of Cleveland. So if anybody else, like Reborn Jedi or Pas-Jo Dacle wants to be in our Cleveland clan, just put the [JKOC] tag before your name, for example, [JKOC] Reborn Jedi. Let me know about any servers you guys have or if you want to play on mine, I already posted my IP in this thread. I really want to have our own clan! That would own!

9. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Sounds good....we need to have a clan website though and clan rankings and rules and such if we are really going to do this. Count me in! Now if I can just join that IP address...(it never shows up when I add it.)

10. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    The reason it might not add is because I might not be online playing when you add it. I don't know if this is the reason, but it's merely me speculating.

And I'm sorry if I sounded like I was only including Dacle and Reborn in my clan. I was just using their names for examples because I know they play. Membership is open to anyone from the Force of the North Coast, so feel free add the [JKOC] tag to your name.

11. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    I like the idea of a Cleveland clan. Count me in. I'll play as [JKOC]Darth-Zod. Now I need to hunt down a Count Dooku skin to match my icon. Why don't we get together after our meeting on April 21 and play a few games. How about 7pm?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.