main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi Outcast RP thread (v2.0)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Entil`Zha, Jul 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entil`Zha

Entil`Zha Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    After their recent victory on Yaga Minor, the Empire had no choice but to recognize the independence of the system. Though they are not pleased with the idea since they have now lost a great shipyard where 4 new Star Destroyers were being built. In exchange for the end of the fights, the Outcasts (the mediators in this conflict) agreed to give back these 4 ST.D to the Empire and Yaga Minor will still pay a small tribute of 1 credit/year cycle.

The new regime installed on Yaga Minor, ever grateful to the Outcasts for their courage in this conflict have now asked us to mediate a strike that has just begun on the 4th planet of the Yaga system. The strike began just after the declaration of independence, which leaves us to believe that the Empire may be behind this new "conflict". But since nothing is as it seems, there is a great disturbance in the Force, something mysterious is happening on this planet. As it was quoted, something elusive and menacing.

To maintain the illusion of neutrality, no real attack force has been dispatched in orbit over the planet. The Outcasts will try to find a solution to this strike without the use of violence. We also have to include the possibilty of a trap made by the Empire. Our first negociating group will meet with the strikers in a neutral building near the small town of Naejts. (Don't look for the name in any SW reference book, I just made it up.)

You will need to extend your senses to see any incoming threat. Also, I want the Intelligence to create a small investiguation unit to observe the surroundings of the town and the movements of the leaders of the strikers.

I will be on Yaga Minor to observe the final stages of the new government. Good luck with the negociations. JediKnight88, since you've been a great help in the last mission, I'd like you to be the head of the negociations for the Outcasts. May the Force be with you.

NP edit: Look for the new Jedi Outcast thread soon.

2. triggerfinger

triggerfinger Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    ooc:yes a mission

3. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Thank you Entil, I accept your offer. Looks at everybody in the Ready room. Alright everyone, we need to come up with a negotiation team to go with me down to the planet surface. we will meet with the strikers in a neutral building. We also need a Intel team....Any volenteers? Kanobe waits for hands to raise......

4. Arra

Arra Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Finally. :D

5. triggerfinger

May 30, 2002
    Trigger raises his hand. negotiations

6. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Trigger. you will go with me. remember we are ther to negotiate, so no blowing things up unless i give the order. ok now i need three more.....

7. Arra

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: I'll see if I can stay on for a little while, so...

Seeing nobody but trigger volunteer, Arra raises her hand. "I'll help out with negotioations, unless you need someone for Intel."

8. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    The choice is yours Elite i, we do need someone for intel. He waits for her response.

9. Arra

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Ah, nevermind, disregard that... -_- I have to get off the comp. Sorry. :( Maybe some other time.

ARRG! Why me!

10. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knight looks around......Whats wrong with you all, we have a mission! lets pony up. whos volenteering?

11. Liana_Joppa

Liana_Joppa Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    I thought someone said this was locked. ?[face_plain] Oh, well. What's happening?

12. triggerfinger

May 30, 2002
    ooc: this is a new one

13. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    OOC: Alright people, go to the social thread and ask the questions, this is why Admin locked the other thread. play the mission!

14. Ewok_Jawa

Ewok_Jawa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2002
    phantom 5 enters room, "negotiations.... count me in i love talking....."

15. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Alright Phantom 5, your with me......i need two more people.....any takers? plus the intel team!

16. JEDIKNIGHT69

JEDIKNIGHT69 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 19, 2002
    "As always Knight you can count on me. For some reason I am uneasy about meeting them on their own turf though."

17. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    It is alright 69, your with me.....now we need one more and the negoiating team is full.

18. JEDIKNIGHT69

May 19, 2002
    "Knight I'm ready to go. When do we depart?"
    "Plus do we go armed or unarmed?"

19. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    we leave once we finish making the diffrent teams, and we will take our sabers my friend, we are there to nagociate, but i am not a fool. if it's a trap we will be ready.

20. JEDIKNIGHT69

May 19, 2002
    "That is good Knight. Are we going to have some fighters in reserve in case things get ugly?"

21. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    i have to cunsult with entil about that Shadow 9, but i'm sure we will.

22. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    I would have to meet with entil and discuss it Shadow 9, but i'm sure we will..

23. Taz_Jinn

Taz_Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    I'll take a spot on the intel crew unless you guys really need me with you. I can talk, but I don't do well at backing down or with people whom i believe could be lieing to me, as you well know. So i believe the other team is a good place for me.

24. ShadowScout

ShadowScout Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Ah diplomacy, the art of letting someone else have your way. Not sure which I would prefer, I can do the P.R. stuff at times but I really enjoy the snooping as well. When everything is peaches and cream I guarantee I can find a rat nest. But anyway point me where you want me.

25. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Alright Taz And scout, your on the intel team. your job is to gather intel on the surface so the negociations team and the rest of the outcasts know whats going on down there. get your rest for the mission starts in the morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.