1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Jedi Outcast RP thread (v2.0)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Entil`Zha, Jul 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowScout Jedi Master

star 4
    Get a grip we were just trying to decide which two to take, we need something small and fast.
  2. triggerfinger Jedi Knight

star 3
    trigger runs to the bridge you rang?
  3. Taz_Jinn Jedi Master

star 4
    "Ok then.... and i'm not freaking out.. i just want this done righ.... Nova Leader you're with Phantom 3, Shadow you're with me. We'll take my A-wing. You two decied what you'll be in." Taz headed for her wing putting her pack inside and doing a quick visual inspection.
  4. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: *Nova 11 Checking in*

"Where is everyone, whats going on?"

*Walks over to the bulleten board, reads some stuff*
    "Humm Look at that a mission...*Yawn*...WHAT?!"
    "A mission!" :eek:

OOC: Great so whats going on?
  5. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    As knight's negotiation teman arrives on the bridge.....Alright, here's the deal....I am head negotiator, you are there for a show of force incase they try anything. I do all the Negotiating. we go down after intel has all hte info and schematics for us. this is a strickly need to know info. remember......no VIOLENCE down there, unless i give the word.....do you understand? Knight looks to his negotiation team.
  6. JaegerGhent Force Ghost

star 5
    Er, Taz? Last I checked Phantom 3 was Shadow...

OOC: Hey, Chim! Um...well, most of what we're doing is explained in Entil's post. We may need more people on the Intel team. If not, though, you're in charge of Nova Squad until we get back.
  7. Taz_Jinn Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: forgot the number whoops! that was Shadow 3, and Phantom 3..... ok...
  8. JaegerGhent Force Ghost

star 5
  9. Taz_Jinn Jedi Master

star 4
    you are with phantom 3.... i'm with shadow 3
  10. JaegerGhent Force Ghost

star 5
    All right.

*jogs over to Phantom 3*

So...do you know what ship we're taking? We might be able to find a modified Firespray...thought we had a few of those. And they hold about 3 people, I think.

11. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    So Taz, who is my partner, in crime that is! [face_plain]

:p
  12. JediKnight798 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Phantom 2 looks at Knight and agrees with his terms once they arrive on the planet. 798 begins to think to himself(I have a funny feeling about this. I dont think that this mission is going to run smooth. But I feel that knight knows this to and we will be ready if anything happens. I hope.)
  13. JediKnight798 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Phantom 2 ready to go whenever you give the word knight
  14. Taz_Jinn Jedi Master

star 4
    When the Intel team finally gets their stuff together they head for the planet arriving just as the Nog team goes into their meeting. Taz has been given the permission to infiltrate the strikes ring and find out who holds the inner circle of power. The other team set of partners will learn about the people on the ship yard side that way both teams even "Ok everybody knows the mission, here are your maps. Radio in to Shadow 4 with your progress in 4hrs. From there he will tell you when to contact him next... you can not! i repeat can not contact me directly." Taz and Shadow 3 change into the same gear as the strikers were wearing and conceal their sabers.
  15. Liana_Joppa Jedi Master

star 4
    Shadow 3 checking in and ready for action.
  16. triggerfinger Jedi Knight

star 3
    ALright Trigger goes to his Bwing and waits for action.
  17. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Knight gets into his Xj-wing.....Warlock,start pre-flight checks....warlock does so confirming his orders with a series of whistles and beeps. His fighters engines start.....Knight sends out a broadcast over secure channels.

****All negotiation team members, await my orders for departure, were still awaiting intel***************************************

Knight checks over Warlocks pre-flight checks.
  18. Liana_Joppa Jedi Master

star 4
    Awaits Knights orders for depature...
  19. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Knight transmits a message over secure chanel

******Phantom 5, i want you to scan wide bann frequency channels for any encoded messages or radio signals from our intel team,*******************************
  20. Ewok_Jawa Jedi Knight

star 1
    "roger shadow 4, will scan for messages," **sits by the scanner and searches for incoming messages**
  21. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    Nova 11 all ready to rock!
    What do you need me to be doing now Knight, you seem to be in charge of this mission.
    I will just stand by until I hear other wise.

*Throws his gear into the cockpit of his Defender.Presses a button ona remote in his pocket and his astromech, mooby, wakes up and beeops alittle and then pulls out a commm array and plugs himself into the input port in the cockpit.*

Is everything Looking ok up there buddy?

Bweeepudomp!

Okay then. :p
  22. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Knight flips to secure channel alpha so only chim can hear. Alright chim......your with my team, our objective is to negotiate a peace treaty with te strikers on the planet surface. i'm the negotiater, you and the rest of my team are for show of force in case anything fishy happens, we are a waiting the worl from the intel team. so stand by......
  23. Taz_Jinn Jedi Master

star 4
    Neb 1 (me) and Shadow 3 (L_J) join in the strikers. Neb 1 is quite impressed with the way Shadow3 is able to adapt to the mind set of the strikers, because of this it takes them little time to move into the inner party, before the night was over both women had been introduced to the campine manajors of the strike and been told their future plans. At hearing these plans both women knew there was something deeper brewing and that they would have to be carful to get in deeper.

<<in cryptice>> "Nebula 1 to base, base some in" long scilence dang it base come in! finaly base reads "we have discovered the inner party... I need you to run a background check on the following Reino Jasque - humaniod ; Sidki - Snivvian ; and Karra - Dug ... I believe that Sidki and Karra were pilots at one time and Jasque was the rich man of the opperation. Now they are all out of job pretty much. I need to know what connections they have and anything else important that comes up. Phantom 5 I need this imformation to get to Shadow 4 before they have the meeting. Tell him to come on down for the meeting also, the planet is safe, there have yet to be any displays of violence.... May the Force be with you. Nebula 1 out.
  24. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    Alrighty, Mr. Knight. :)
    I am ready.

Got my gear, all set then.
  25. Ewok_Jawa Jedi Knight

star 1
    *contacts shadow 4 and relays nebula ones transmisson* in the process she picked up that shadow 4 had been expecting more of a message...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.