main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi Outcast RP thread (v2.0)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Entil`Zha, Jul 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    IC: Preventer 3

Enemy Vessel

Lance didn't enjoy the prospect of taking this ship as a trophy. Something about the mere idea seemed entirely wrong to him; they had a ship, thus removing the need for another one, and keeping it would only leave something for fanatical loyalists to try and steal.

The level of internal protection simply made the job more interesting. He was honestly starting, for the first time, to lose count of how many people he had eliminated in his service as a soldier, airborne or otherwise. These scumbags were just adding to the count with each smoking corpse that dropped.

"Guys, perhaps it would have been a wiser idea to have disabled the ship entirely first. There are wondrous things that one can do shooting at the power relay stations..."

He never got to finish that remark, as a harsh jolt literally knocked him off his feet, and sent his rifle rolling across the floor to the feet of one of the enemy troopers. "Shavit! Everyone, get down!"

The captain's voice seemed to age backwards just a tad. "Mother," he said, just barely audible, "I hope you're listening." The enemy trooper picked up the gun, and the ex-Sith simultaneously flipped on his lightsaber, the navy-blue blade shining out with an aura far more powerful than anything one could come to expect from it. A ghastly figure seemed to flow from it, slowly floating over to the weapon's bearer.

Within a flash, the former Sith was on a charge, hurtling towards the enemy troopers and deflecting any shots they sent his way. A sheet of laser blasts sped his way, each shot sent back by a twirling, semi-fluid figure that possessed the grace of what could only have been a transfusion of two bodies into one. The swiftness and dexterity of the assault was unerring, bringing quick slashes and deadly strikes to bear against all of the enemy soldiers in the small section of the hallway.

The thieving one was last, his confiscated weapon 'reclaimed' by a final cut that flipped upward through his arm as the blade deactivated. The gun fell right into Lance's left hand. "Hands off the merchandise," he said coldly.

TAG: Preventers

[color=003399]OOC: I hate mosquitoes. :p[/color]

2. PrelateZeratual

PrelateZeratual Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    *Lannik sped down the corridors, pushing past soliders and other crew alike aside to get up to the Bridge, keying his comlink on the way*

J'kah, I want you to take a squad of soldiers and yourself and posistion as many around the corridor entrances that are closest to the port side hangers. I will set up another squad of soldiers on the starboard side hangers, any incusions should be halted, but stay frosty none the less. Looks like this time we are going to be playing gaurd.

*with that he grabbed a few of the soldiers working on the ship as security leading them down the halls to the starboard hangers*

TAG:ShadowAssailant

3. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Guards poured out of the hallways as Knight and his team moved through the ship..

He looked back to make sure his team was behind him and they were..

WE are almost there!

4. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    *Lank's fighter came out of hyperspace. Immediately, he re-locked his S-foils in attack position, in case some one had tracked the vector of his jump out. Gavin and Wes's fighters immediately looped in for a landing, while Lank remained out, patrolling the immediate area*

Stryke, this is Skifter. Any sign of Nova Era 3?

Tag: Lissa, AVSU, anyone aboard the Stryke

5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Jim Palso followed the Preventers and Knight, but quickly took the lead as they rounded the corner.

It was not a wise choice.

Palso rolled across he ground, avoiding blaster fire from a defensive position made up of infantry soldiers and secuirty guards. As he came to his feet, kneeling down, he fired away with his customized double barreled blaster carbine with amazing speed and accurate aim. By the time everyone else had rounded the corner, Palso was ejecting a spent ammo clip and slamming home a fresh energy clip. He came up from his kneeling position and fell back into line with the rest of the group, as they passed the twelve smoking bodies of soldiers and security guards.

While in passing a map, Palso noticed they were close to the tubolift that went to the bridge level.

As the group neared, Palso saw no guards. Without a second thought, he yelled for everyone to get down, having to tackle Lance to the ground. Even before Palso and Lance hit the ground, the turbolift doors exploded outwards towards them and the turbolift doors flew right over their heads.

After feeling the flame front pass by, Palso took a glance up and as he got up, helped Lance up. Walking towards the turbolift, Palso looked up. He could only do so for a few breif moments since the heat was still strong was the explosion.

Walking a bit back and looking at his fellow comrades, Palso said, "Anyone got any other ideas to the bridge? Unless you boys and girls want to Force jump up through the turbolift, were not going to get Talon in time. It's the quickest way and it'll bypass his defensive lines, but we do have one slight problem. I don't have the Force. So unless someone can Force jump and take me up there, we're gonna be one man down on the bridge."

Tag Knight, Hawk, Preventers

Talon knew he was defeated.

"Turbolift destroyed, sir." One of the Ensigns reported.

Nodding, Talon turned to the Captain. "Captain, fire everything we have at that ship. Now the enemy will have to take the long way to the bridge and they should be dead by then. I'm sending every soldier and security guard in the area to defend all other entrance routes to this bridge. The only way to this bridge is by that turbolift...which was just destroyed."

"Yes, Admiral. Guns, fire on that ship." The Captain ordered.

"Bring two squads of soldiers inside the bridge, along with a secuirty squad, and seal the bridge doors. Have three squads of soldiers outside the bridge door, along with four squads of secuirty guards."

"As ordered, Admiral." The Chief of Security said.

Tag Skye

-Jason
    Fire Fighter
    Coraggio. Honor. Orgoglio. Dovere.

6. SECRETSISTER

SECRETSISTER Jedi Master star 8

Nov 18, 2001
    *Lank's question came through just as Lissa and Wedge reached the bridge. Lissa signaled to the Ensign who opened the channel.*

Skifter, this is NE lead. We have NOT heard from NE 3. No word from Rising Stars lead or from the Boss. Stay on station, I'll send others to join you.

*Lissa turned to Wedge.*

We did as we were told - we jumped out. I'd like to send at least two flights back to cover the Preventers, Knight and find out about Palso and Snowtrekker.

My thoughts exactly. You might send a shuttle in case they need a pick up.

Right.

*She clicked over to the hangar.*

Bridge to Hangar Chief. Tlo, I want to send two flights back to the fight and I want you to take the Rogueish Smile with them in case they need a pick up or two.

*she switched over to Squadron channels.*

Solar Squadron, Fallen Angels, Mount up and rendezvous with The Wing Commander at the end-jump point. You're going to return to our former coordinates and be back-up. The Rogueish Smile will be coming with you. Please acknowledge.

Captain Pavail, you will be joined by Solar and Fallen Angels and the rescue shuttle momentarily. When you get back to the engagement scene, let our people know you're there but stay back unless your help is called for or seen to be needed...And may the Force be with you!

Bishop Lead, report!

TAG: Lank, ShadowScout, SHasa, Lannik Banner
    OOC: to those tagged and going out, play Shasa's part if necessary

7. PrelateZeratual

PrelateZeratual Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    *Lannik hit his com when he the order to report came in*

Entrances to the Hanger bays on the Starboard and Port side are secured, and I am about to take a look at the ships schematics to see if there are any other entrances that need to be secured against an incursion. Right now it would take a miracle to break through our hanger defenses. I will keep you informed when I know more ma'am. Bishop Lead out.

*With that he made his way down the halls, even stopping to help a few soldiers set an Eweb up before moving to the briefing room so he could call up the ships wireframe schematics*

TAG:Lissa

8. FuimusMaximus

FuimusMaximus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Solar Squadron, Fallen Angels, Mount up and rendezvous with The Wing Commander at the end-jump point. You're going to return to our former coordinates and be back-up. The Rogueish Smile will be coming with you. Please acknowledge.

***"This is FA2. I copy that. I'm on my way."***

Maximus made ready for the jump back.

Tag: Lissa or anyone else

9. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    IC: Preventer 3

Enemy Vessel

A sinister smile crossed the captain's face yet again, and his voice reverted for the second time into something closer to that of a young boy. "Hold up a second... You'll be joining us. Trust me."

Silently, he walked into the turbolift shaft, grabbing the top edge of the doorframe for support before slicing a nice hand-hold into part of the wall above him. The lightsaber was still its usual navy blue, but it was glowing fiercely. His voice sounded calm, almost too calm, as he prepared to hurl the mighty weapon. "Can you hear me, mother? If so, take your weapon, and light my way, for I am lost and it grows late and cold out. Please, hear me."

In a flash, the saber flew up through the shaft, making repeated impacts against the lift shaft's wall. When it finally returned, it had made a ladder into the wall above the door. Finished with his work, the captain re-entered the main area near the destroyed lift, his cold tone coming back. "I think we'll all be taking the ladder," he said in a low voice, attempting to keep security surveillance from hearing him. "Who wants to be the first to give them a heart attack?"

TAG: Knight, Bravo, Pulsar

10. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Knight let out a gruntish groan as he yanked a piece of parasteel door our of his shoulder....blood staining his shoulder he moved closer to Palso and Lance....

I'll go first....

11. DarthFacetious

DarthFacetious Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 3, 2004
    *D'nari extended her Force-sense towards all the Outcasts as she felt a jolt of pain. She briefly felt every single one for injuries. When she reached Knight, she felt his shoulder injury keenly. Using the Force to breach the distanse, she cleansed the wound and stopped the bleeding. She couldn't seal the rent, she was too far away...

She turned to Cristal.*

So far, the only major injury is Knight. I did what I could, but he'll need attention the second he gets back.

On another note, I can teach you how to Force-heal. While your gift might be considered average, you have the potential to use it at least to heal - if you want to learn...

TAG: Cristal and Knight

12. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    OOC: This is my post from a couple days ago. I'll mount up again when I refuel. I was waiting for a response.

The empty alarm on the fuel gauge blinked red, and so Laine smoothly landed in the hangar, to find herself immediately surrounded by security.

She opened the hatch. "What's the meaning of this?" she asked. Must be because of that ship Knight blew up. Making sure there's no booby traps. But where's Palso? He should be here. I'm gonna kill him if he makes it back all right.

TAG: Earwen, Jim, whoever

13. Lank_Pavail

Sep 26, 2002
    Copy, Control. Standing by. *Lank checked his gauges, the came to a relative stop near the hyperjump point*

Tag: Angels group, Solar group, Tlo

14. DarthSmurf

DarthSmurf Jedi Master star 5

May 10, 2003
    ?So far, the only major injury is Knight. I did what I could, but he'll need attention the second he gets back.? D?nari said, ?On another note, I can teach you how to Force-heal. While your gift might be considered average, you have the potential to use it at least to heal - if you want to learn...?

Cristal could tell her mouth was slightly open in shock. D?nari had healing powers she never thought to understand. Shesh, she had just healed the Chancellor while he was far away, on another ship somewhere? ?Well, I? I don?t know. I mean, I?m so much more skilled with a laser scalpel in my hand then I ever was with the Force?? Saying ?the Force? always made her excited, made her think of the great days of the Jedi Knights? back when she had been a kid on Coruscant. Times like these, with the fighting and the killing and the destruction she wished she was a kid again? with her Dad and Mum going on tours of the Jedi Temple and those times she had gone to the Medical Wing of the Jedi Temple?

?Cristal??

Turning back to D?nari, Cristal smiled having made her decision. ?I?d love to.?

TAG: Michelle.

15. RogueTech

RogueTech Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2003
    *Tlo, realizing that the Bishops would be maintaining security on the Stryke was just beginning to power down the Rogueish Smile when Lissa's call came through.*

Aye, Aye, Sis. I'm powered up right now. And I'm filling the refueling pod for midflight exchange - Pavail's been out there a while, he might need some. I'll be off as soon as I can get a couple of medics aboard.

*She opened a channel to Sick Bay.*

Hangar Chief Tlo to Sick Bay - Could you spare me a couple of medics? Some of us are going back to the arena to see if they need some back-up. They may need some tending...

*While she was waiting, Tlo saw Laine Snowtrekker make an unpowered landing. She shook her head in dismay at the damage to the new XJ-wing, but headed for the open hatch at the same time.*

Hey! Snowtrekker! This way! Palso is still out there along with the Boss and the Preventers. Do you want to fly co-pilot for me? Holls and Mike are needed here for repairs...

TAG: D'nari, Laine

16. Sith-n-that

Sith-n-that Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 11, 2004
    OOC: Sorry about the sock... :p

*D'nari's answer to Cristal was interrupted by T'lo's request.*

I'll go, Chief. Want to come along, Cristal? Jefferies can hold the fort...

TAG: Cristal and T'lo

17. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    "Sure," Laine shouted to Tlo. To the security, she said: "I've been identified, let me down."

They backed off, and Laine jumped down to the hangar deck. Turning to her droid, she said, "Steele, disengage yourself and help Mike and Holls. I know how you like that." Then she turned and dashed over to the Rogueish Smile.

"Just direct me to the controls. What're we gonna be doing with the Smile?"

Jim's still out there? But his fuel must have run out by now. I hope he's okay.

TAG: Tlo

18. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Jim Palso followed Knight up the ladder.

Tag Knight, Hawk, Preventers

-Jason
    Fire Fighter
    Coraggio. Honor. Orgoglio. Dovere.

19. ShadowScout

ShadowScout Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Scout stumbled through to the bridge after releasing control of the battery he had been operating to keep the enemy clear of the stryke and friendly fighters.

?Tactics give me a complete account of all personnel Outcasts and the Mon Mothma, I want to know exactly who is still behind and plot course for immediate return.?

20. SECRETSISTER

SECRETSISTER Jedi Master star 8

Nov 18, 2001
    OOC:
    OOOoooo! Lots of answers comin' up! Playing as both Tlo and Lissa. Tlo first.

------------------------
    IC: Stryke Hangar

*Tlo could not muster up a smile. She motioned Laine into the co-pilot's chair.*

Controls are all labeled and standard. We're going back to the fight arena with Pavail, Fallen Angels and Solar to find out what's happening and to back up the Boss and the Preventers - and Palso, too. He's still there.

And I hope everyone is okay...

*Tlo looked out the viewscreen and saw D'nari and other medics rushing across to the Rogueish Smile*

As soon as the 'help' is on board we're lifting. We're supposed to meet the Wing Commander at the jump point.

*She indicated the destination readout in the middle of the control board.*

Has anyone seen Scout?

TAG: Laine, D'nari etc.

--------------------------------------

*Lissa whipped around as Scout ran onto the bridge and got his information from Tactics

Admiral! I need you to meet Wing Commander Lank_Pavail at the hyperspace Jump Point! I'm sending your squadron, Solar and Tlo back to the engagement zone with him to find out what's happening and to back up the Boss and the Preventers. I don't like just leaving them there. We followed orders and jumped everyone else out, and now we're going back. We don't leave our own people without support. Max is already on his way.

*She turned to General Antilles to ask him if he wanted to send anyone from his group, only to find him issuing that very order to the NR High Flight Squadron.*

Send your Two Flight - help these Outcasts back up their Boss. They're our allies. We won't leave them in the lurch! Transferring rendezvous co-ordinates now. You are to follow Captain Pavail's orders. Now, get going! Antilles out!

*He turned to Lissa and grinned.*

I hope General Lightrider can stand the shock... And after they're on their way, we'll play 'Switch Ships' and trade our pilots for yours!

*Lissa grinned.*

It's a deal.

*Lissa heard Banner's answer come through and clicked to his channel.*

Good work, Bishop Lead. Let me know what you find and if you need back-up.

*She changed over to squadron channel.*

Captain Pavail, your back up crew is on it's way. Be aware that a flight from NR High Flight squadron will be joining you too. They will be under your command... and May the Force be with you! *She lowered her voice* Stay safe, Luv...

TAG: ShadowScout, Lannik Banner, Lank_Pavail

21. ShadowScout

ShadowScout Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Looks up in questioningly, not even realizing someone of command rank was on the bridge.

"Right, Tell Max he has FA's under the Wing Commander. Don't wait for me I'll jump with the straglers and the rest of the NR fighters in a second wave right behind them."

With that Scout turns and sprints back out heading to the hangar.

22. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    ooc: and I'm back...finally

IC:

Dinn peered up the elevator shaft, using her tech goggles to pierce the shallow light.

Her body was already feeling the slow creep of receding adrenaline. I should have gotten some sleep or even some meditation time...but no... she silently cursed herself and watched as Knight pulled the shrapnel out of his shoulder.

"You alright Boss?" she asked as the Chancellor grabbed the first 'rung' of the ladder Lance had created. She looked back at her teammates briefly. Seeing Knight injured like that made her wonder about the others and why she hadn't been paying attention to any possible injuries. But they seemed okay. Lance looked possible even more eldritch than usual, but she knew it wasn't the time or place to as questions.

Dinn grabbed the first rung, swung herself up and followed the Boss.

Tag: KH, Boss, everyone else

23. Lank_Pavail

Sep 26, 2002
    I copy, Control. Tell General Antilles I promise not to scare the High Flights too much.

*smiles, sends his confidence and gratittude to Lissa* I'll bring them back, Lis.

*settles back in his ejection seat, taking the brief moments he has to gather his strenght and quiet his mind*

Tag: Max, Tlo, AVUS, Scout and the Solar group.

24. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Laine smiled when Tlo told her that the controls were standard. She settled into the co-pilot's seat. It had been a long time since she'd occupied one of these. Then she studied the destination board and nodded a little.

She looked up at Tlo. "Maybe Captain Rosqu saw him. I'm sure he's fine," she said in reply to Tlo's question.

I do hope Jim's okay. I hope all of them are okay, of course. For all the fun times we have here, it's these tense times, the battles, that make the fun times worthwhile. She shook her head slightly. Can't muse right now, Snowtrekker. Focus.

TAG: Tlo

25. Jim_Palso

Jim_Palso Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2004
    Jim Palso was following Knight up the ladder, his mind on his mission, when he thought back to Laine. He knew what she was doing; she was coming back for him.

And Palso wouldn't allow that. He told her to get back to the ship. And yet, here she was, coming after him.

Palso grabbed hold of his double barreled blaster carnbine's handle grip and contuined the climb.

They were almost there. Palso could hear the voices of the bridge crew now. Now he knew what it felt like to be a Preventer...silent, quick, and deadly.

Tag Knight, Hawk, Jessie, and all other Preventers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.