main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi Outcast RP thread (v2.0)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Entil`Zha, Jul 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003

Dinn watched the scene unfold like she was enclosed in a deprivation tank. She couldn't move, she couldn't breath or feel...she was stuck in a choke hold, unable to help...

The Chancellor, his life ebbing slowly through his hands, falling to the floor...dead. Even without the bright eclipse in the Force suddenly rushing outwards, heralding his death, she could see the lifelessness about him.

...No...

Igniting her lightsaber, Dinn put aside the pain and sadness she was feeling and ran headlong into the new battle. Soldiers, how many she didn't care, took up positions in the corridor facing the group. She blocked shots in a blur of movement as she cut her way to Knight's body.

She looked around for Lance and Palso but soon got distracted by the increase in fire. her gaze was turned back to the poor witless fools in front of her. A small part of her wondered where this anger and pain came from, why it had hit her now when the fall of other comrades had not triggered it. But it was such a shock, it had hurt so many...and so many would hurt because of it...

By the nine hells...all of you will die for this... she cursed each and every soldier before her. Your blood shall mingle with the man you killed and revenge will be had...

Tag: KnightHawk and Bravo

2. Sith-n-that

Sith-n-that Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 11, 2004
    *D'nari went ridgid in her seat as she felt Knight die. Then the announcement went over the comm*

I tried to save him...

TAG: Whomever

3. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Laine made sure she was strapped into the seat, then gripped the armrests as the realization hit her. Knight's dead, she thought.

"He's dead," she said, and at that moment, Lissa's--no, Captain Rosqu's--announcement came over the com. They're going to pay for this, she thought darkly, her eyes picking up the hard-eyed look she'd perfected as a smuggler. Oh, they're dead.

TAG: Tlo

4. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    *Lank's fighter reverted to realspace just as he felt the Chancellor's death through the Force. It felt as if he'd taken a gutpunch by a Gamorrean. Tweeter whistled intently at his master. The comm came alive*

High Flight 5 to Skifter, we have enemy fighters inbound. *pause* Skifter do you copy?

I...

Fighters are 4 klicks and closing. What are your orders?

Fo-form up on me, High Flight group. We're going in. Watch for the droids. Solar group, Angels group, follow us if you're fit. If not, retreat and cover the Smile when she arrives

*rage and despair clawed at Lank's mind. With a supreme effort, he locked it away.* I can't help the dead, but I'll be damned if I'll let the living down while I can still fight

Tag: anyone

5. ShadowScout

ShadowScout Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Scout almost passed out as the force surged and then released Knight, he was in shock and punched his thrusters heading for the jump point even before Lissa?s voice came over the comm.

?All units launch and engage immediately upon exiting hyper, destroy anything and everything without a friendly transponder. Angel Leader out.?

Quickly switches to Tlo?s private frequency,

?Honey don?t think less of me but so help me there wont be a micron left of these guys when I?m finish. Be careful I?m going to need you more than ever after this. I Love You.?

And with his last word he entered Hyperspace in rout to the enemy ship and the rest of his fellow outcasts

6. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Jim Palso saw Knight go down and he hurried to his leader, kneeling down besides him to see if he was alright.

He was dead.

Palso fired off a few blaster rounds before taking off two gernades from a dead soldier nearby, using the soldier's body as cover. He grabbed Knight's body and began to drag the body away from the blast door and to the wall for cover. Once there, Palso threw in the two gernades, quickly followed by three more he had found. Taking cover, Palso allowed the five gernades to explosed, setting off secondary and third explosions in the bridge as well by other gernades and other items in the bridge.

The deafning (sp?) noise and bright white light that followed the massive explosions made Palso feel like he had been knocked down by a man three times his size and strength.

As the after-effects of the explosions went away, Palso chucked in two other gernades for good measure, allowed those two to explode, before he yelled for Dinn.

"CLOSE THE BLAST DOORS!" Palso yelled as he got up, swung Knight's body over his shoulders, and Firemen carried Knight back towards the hanger.

He had maybe not been a Jedi or Sith, but Palso could see that Dinn and Lance were mad.

They would have to learn that death in this business was a part of life...it was as common and joked about as the everyday issue. It just hurt...a lot, when it's a friend or a trusted comrade.

Which Knight was both to Jim Palso. A friend and trusted comrade.

As Jim Palso Firemen carried Knight's body away from the bridge, the firey explosions and smoke bellowing from the bridge, Palso couldn't help but think of his own time and when it would come.

The dreams were getter stronger...and clearer. But what he didn't know was if the dreams meant death...or a new chance at life.

As he Firemen carried Knight, Palso remembered a wise statement from a wise man.

"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do, is smile back."

-Jason
    Fire Fighter
    Coraggio. Honor. Orgoglio. Dovere.

OOC: Quote from Gladiator. I tried to make up my own quote, but they sounded like this one, just worded differently.

7. SkyeLightrider

SkyeLightrider Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 12, 2003
    OOC: hoo boy... looks like I'm in command then for the current fighter base.

IC:

[Zero launched another barrage of his enhanced cannons, chewing out more hull plating. Gasses began venting from the ship as lights shorted out and the ship looked like it started to limp. The cannons that were pounding the Nightstrike stopped their attack. Skye's mind searched through the neural link into his ship, evaluating his situation. His ship was damaged, but for the most part okay. Hull was stable and the vessel had power]

Why are they not shooting anymore?

[suddenly a red alert appeared on the visor and Skye scanned for the source. The man popped open the lighted area - the lifesign monitors for the team on board the Star Destroyer - and watched in horror as Chancellor Knight's signal went flatline. Skye snapped the hard visor up away from his face and stretched with the Spirit. It was no use, Knight was gone.]

Computer, disengage bioform linkage. [Skye sat up a little stiffer as the neural links in his chair released him and recessed away] Open a comms to the Preventer units on board the SD.

Preventers, this is Zero. You know the Chancellor's dead. This is Omega Signal; mission failure. [Skye pulled up the life sensors and scanned to find the team stuck in the "neck" of the command tower] I'm coming in to get you. Move to the tertiary cargo bay in the command tower support. Preventers, pull down your suit visors and seal up for vacuum operations. Tell Nova 3 to activate his magcon field only when I get into position. And try to bring the Chancellor's body with you if you can. I am giving you a direct order: Abort and get to the rendezvous for pickup now. I'll be there momentarily

[Skye throttled up and began moving to the back of the command tower spine. Outcast blips appeared out of hyperspace. Skye commed them]

Outcast group... This is Preventer Zero. Mission Failure, Omega Signal. The enemy shows no external resistance. Set up a perimeter but do not engage unless fired upon. I'm going in to pick up our people, then we are sculling this Star Destroyer. Understood?

[The Spirit Warrior felt much older as he slowly piloted the Nightstrike to the back of the much larger vessel. Arming the standard Pulse Cannons, Zero fired, explosively decompressing the cargo bay. He then nudged his vessel into the open gap, lowering the main boarding ramp and extending a large magcon field to keep as much air as possible in the area]

Preventers. I'm waiting for you. Abort, repeat Abort. Get to the pickup point now, or you are left behind

Tag: Palso, Preventers, flight squadrons

8. FuimusMaximus

FuimusMaximus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Solar group, Angels group, follow us if you're fit

***"You know me Cap...I'm always ready to roll.I'll be on your wing the whole way!"***

He locked in and tried to focus his emotions on the task at hand.

tag: Lank

9. DarthSmurf

DarthSmurf Jedi Master star 5

May 10, 2003
    "I tried to save him..."

Cristal was in shock. The Chancellor of the Outcasts was dead. She watched as his body was carried away. No medicine would save him.

All she could do was be strong, so she squeezed D'nari's shoulder in comfort. "He's one with the Force now, right. I'm sure it's great there... he'll be with the other great Jedi of our time."

TAG: Michelle.

10. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    IC: Preventer 3

Enemy Vessel/Graveyard

The Dark Side screamed at the captain, seeking revenge with a ferocity never known to it, or the ex-Sith, ever before. The line had been crossed, and now the fools who had crossed it would pay. Silently, he tapped his comm. "Acknowledged, sir. But, you should know that my response to Omega Signal is a little different than you might expect."

With a quick flourish, the captain had his weapons holstered, summoning the Force to pull the chancellor's corpse down the hallway and out of the area. The time to kill was at hand. "Get behind me! NOW!!"

Sadistic words flitted through his mind, echoing an eerie poem that seemed to warn of death and decay. I can see what you see not. Milky vision, then eyes rot. When you turn, they will be gone, whispering their hidden song. Then you see what cannot be. Shadows move where light should be. Out of darkness, out of mind, cast down into the Halls of the Blind.* Soon, one would be able to hear whispers from the man, cast in the voice of darkness itself. "Field of vision becomes field of death. Bring our foes to eternal rest."

The warning came again. "GET THE FRELL BEHIND ME IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE!! TEN SECONDS!!"

Before any of them could respond, a STARS team arrived to try and stop them. Whatever they wanted, it surely didn't involve letting them leave.

TAG: Dinn, Palso

11. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    Acknowledged, Preventer Zero. Omega Signal. Outcasts, High FLight, on confrimation of team retrieval, our targets are the bridge and the engine cores.

Copy, Skifter.

Tweeter, find the enemy fighters' comm frequency. *His astromech hooted. A moment later, a button lit up on his comm panel*

Zero, this is Skifter. I have the enemy comm line. Transmitting now.

Tag: Skye, entry team, reinforcements

12. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    *Earwen felt the gut wrenching pain of another life lost in battle. The twins kicked and squirmed as if they were trying to get away from the pain. Grief flooded over her and panic. She feared for the safety of her friends. Her fear was confirmed when the life Force she reached out to but couldn't feel was that of her leader. Her feet no longer held her up and she sunk to the floor on the bridge, tears streaming down her face.*

I wish I could have been out there instead of confined to the ship. I might have been able to do something...

*With determination she stood up on shakey feet and walked to Lissa's side, giving a side hug to her friend in silence as they shared the burden of their grief. Earwen sent as much calming waves she could muster up her friends way. She knew that Lissa needed all her mind about her for the upcoming battle and was thankful that she could help in even a small way.*

I really wish I was in a fighter right now. They would pay for...

*The twins grew even more agitated at her thoughts and she soothed them by focusing on things other than revenge. After a time she asked Lissa.*

What can I do to help? I'm currently grounded due to them.

*She said as she placed a protective hand over her belly.*

But I am still capable of following orders to aid you while on this ship.

Tag: Sel :)

13. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003

Dinn double clicked her comm in response to Zero's message. "Four acknowledges." she spat out, heartily intending to draw a line of death and destruction from the bridge to the hangar. This wholesale bloodlust seething in her took no regard for the warnings of Lance or Jim. The shrapnel of Palso's grenades flickered by her like bright insects. The cold undercurrent of Lance's darkside spell merely combined with her own anger, pushing her through deadly turns and movements. She picked off the survivors of the grenade explosion with sharp slices to the throat. The movement through her field of vision of the STARS team halted her progress, but only long enough for her change her grip on her weapon. The positions the team began to take seemed to Dinn like a direct challenge to any plans the three Outcasts had for leaving. A twisted, predatory grin lit up Dinn's face as she advanced, past Lance and Jim, directly towards the enemy.

"First wrong move of the day!" she called to the soldiers, her voice growling. "But it will definitely be your last..."

She held out her free hand towards the soldiers, staring at them and projecting wave after wave of fear into their minds, freezing them.

Holding them still while she cut them down...

Tag: Lance, Palso

14. ShasaWaterwalker

ShasaWaterwalker Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Shasa felt cold and shakey... she felt sick to her stomach. The force cried out as Knight passed.

Coldness and anger filled her.

I'm right behind you Lank. she said with determination in her voice.

TAG: solor squad and all other out for revenge.

15. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003

Enemy Graveyard

A foul scream of pain erupted from the ex-Sith after the ten seconds passed. Anyone who looked would notice that there was something horribly wrong with his eyes; they were glowing an insanely bright red, through his eyelids. "Dinn! Get Palso, and make sure I can't see you! DO IT NOW, OR YOU'LL DIE!"

TAG: PulsarSkate, Bravo

16. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003

Dinn faced her fiance, turning her rage on him for a moment. But it dissapated in the full force of power that was coming from him. She dropped her hand, letting the soldiers go, and walked towards Palso like she could walk through walls.

"We're leaving, Lieutenant. Come." she ordered in a hollow voice, grabbing the Corellian's arm and pulling him out of the corridor and back to the maintenace shaft they climbed. She avoided looking at the limp and bloody body that Palso carried.

"Zero, Four here. We're on our way." she said into her commlink.

Tag: Palso, Lance, Skye.

17. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003

Enemy Graveyard

The Force itself whispered of the safety of his comrades, and from there the captain knew that his sight would be restored. "STARS," he mused, the tone of his voice bordering on outright sadism. "The elite of the Imperial security force. How's it feel knowing you're about to have your souls burned alive?"

The red eyes opened, burning with a demonic fire, and the captain literally saw red. "Burn in the fires of retribution!" Darkness overspread the hall, leaving Lance alone with the team of soldiers that had nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide. The Dark Side latched onto their souls, torturously roasting the spiritual residue inside the living bodies.

Within minutes, the spell was finished. On the ground, there were several dead bodies, each one in a suit of pristine black reflec-coated armor, bearing a skull patch on the right shoulder of each suit. The STARS team, vaunted as it was, had died within minutes against the burning of their life-spirits.

Slowly, carefully, Lance turned back around, shutting his eyes as a precaution as he used the Force to guide his way to the wrecked lift shaft that the team had used to make their way up to the bridge deck. His voice was suddenly as weak as a whisper. "Out of darkness, out of mind, cast down into the Halls of the Blind. ..." His speech trailed off, his eyes remaining closed as he tried to seal himself off from hurting anyone else.

TAG: PulsarSkate, Bravo

[color=003399]I forgot to cite that quote from earlier this morning. Comes from the "Book of the Blind", one of the quest starters in the old PC game Diablo.[/color]

18. Jim_Palso

Jim_Palso Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2004
    Jim Palso followed behind.

Disgusted.

Was this how a Jedi acted when confronted with a death? It was battle, Jim knew that. Deaths happen. Jim had seen plenty of friends die in combat or on smuggler runs, but not once had he gone on a rampage of revenge like that...

It made Jim wonder if all the Force users were like this...and if they were, if they weren't more Sith like Emperor Palpatine then Jedi Knight like Luke Skywalker.

Putting the thoughts aside, Jim was able to get Knight's body down the ladder with Dinn's help and then he Firemen carried Knight the rest of the way to where Skye was waiting. Awaiting further orders, Jim Palso waited.

Tag Jessie, Hawk, and Skye

19. SECRETSISTER

SECRETSISTER Jedi Master star 8

Nov 18, 2001
    *Reports of readiness flooded into the Bridge as the Stryke and her NR counterpart ran up to speed. When the last one came through, Lissa, holding on to Earwen for dear life and her eyes still looking beyond the stars, spoke into the com.*

Mon Mothma, this is Stryke. Ready to jump on my mark.

Mon Mothma is ready, Stryke.

In 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Mark!

The two great Mon Cal ships leapt forward and disappeared into hyperspace in search of vengance.

20. RogueTech

RogueTech Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2003
    *Tlo almost froze completely as Lissa's announcement came over the com. Her heart seemed to stop beating and her eyes burned. She blinked rapidly - it would be time for tears later. She reached out and firmly grasped the controls. As she and Laine cut in the hyperdrive, Scout's message came through on her private channel.*

...Be careful, I'm going to need you more than ever after this. I Love you.

I'm going to need you, too, Luv.

*Tlo barely whispered her answer, knowing that Scout could not hear her. As the stars outside the viewport melded into white light, Tlo's mind ranged back...

...You've got that wrong, child. The ship is mine, I was here first.

Not for long, Blue Eyes. You keep bleeding like that and you won't have anything...

It's a big ship. If you would help me, we could split the profits...

Split it!?! You're crazy! I want to get this thing up and running...

The big man grinned.

Now there's a thought! I might be needing a new ship in the future - one like this. I can pay... a lot.

Tlo grinned.

It'll cost a lot! But it's all moot if you die...

She set to work, stopping the bleeding, bandaging his wounds...

Memories, like that first encounter, flooded through Tlo's brain. Still, she forced the tears and the sobs down, down, down. There would be time...

21. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003

Enemy Vessel

Climbing down was not difficult... Until one factored in that the captain was doing so while forcing himself to be completely blind in the physical sense. As such, with only the Force to aid him on which way to go and when to stop climbing, he took a little longer than he had expected his descent would take.

Finding the two wasn't terribly difficult. One of them was radiating such a level of disgust that it was almost impossible to miss him. "Jim, is there something wrong?" The voice showed no anger, no hostility... Only an odd, near-uncharacteristic amount of concern.

TAG: Bravo, PulsarSkate

22. Jim_Palso

Jim_Palso Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2004
    Jim Palso was waiting for his orders when Lance asked a question.

Keeping his voice calm, Palso looked at Lance and said, "Is there?" He left it as an open ended remark and got about Skye's vessel.

He didn't talk the entire way back to the Stryke.

Tag Hawk, Dinn

23. SECRETSISTER

SECRETSISTER Jedi Master star 8

Nov 18, 2001
    *On the short trip through hyperspace, Lissa and Earwen sat side by side in the Command Chairs. Lissa squeezed Earwen's hand.*

Are you all right? Are the babies all right? I want you to rest - and stay here with me. I will have a...job for you in a while...

*The Stryke and the Mon Mothma reverted to real space right behind Admiral ShadowScout and the second wave. Lissa took a close look at the readings and watched on the scope and out of the corner of her eye as the Mon Mothma began maneuvering around the enemy ship.*

She's taking up position high and facing the bow. We want to be low, starboard and 3/4 aft. Hold her between us - I gotcha, Wedge.

*Lissa gave the orders to move the Stryke into position and opened the com.*

Stryke to Unit Zero, report! Wing Commander, Admiral Shadowscout, have your fighters join up in groups of four for simultanous torpedo barrage - you know the drill...

*The ensign monitoring the enemy ship gasped.*

>Ma'am! The SD seemed dead when we first scanned her; now...it's like someone is trying to bring her back on line!<

Is she showing shields?

>Not yet, ma'am, but her engines are slowly warming...<

*Lissa switched to Bishops' channel.*

Rosqu to Banner! Bishop lead, get your metal clads in that drop ship and penetrate the enemy ship. Your mission is to totally destroy their hyperdrive. Get in there, do it, get out!

TAG: Earwen, Lank, ShadowScout, Zero, Lannik Banner

24. PrelateZeratual

PrelateZeratual Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    *he grinned at the order then stopped J'kah in the halls before the man could join him*

You stay here, youre in command of our security until my return.

*he went into the hanger bay where an aged looking YT-1300 stood waiting for him. He made his way up the ramp, setting his gauss rifle againt the wall in the cockpit as he sat down and quickly flipped switches and knobs then he spoke into his comm*

This is the Millenium Falsehood I will be in their playground shortly. Bishop Leader out.

*with that he manuvered the YT-1300 out of the hanger bay and sped towards the Star Destroyers belly hanger as he brought up the schematics on the targetting computer to locate the Hyperdrive.*

TAG: Lissa and others

25. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    "Are you all right? Are the babies all right? I want you to rest - and stay here with me. I will have a...job for you in a while...

"I am fine, as are the twins. I'm rested and will stay here with you."

*Earwen carefully watched the readings as well. Listening as Lissa carefully commanded the fleet. She would be a good leader with big shoes to fill. The Outcasts would go on strong. Earwen awaited further instruction. Fidgeting with the lack of something to do.*

Tag: Sel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.