main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi Outcast RP thread (v2.0)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Entil`Zha, Jul 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewok_Jawa

Ewok_Jawa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2002
    *contacts shadow 4 and relays nebula ones transmisson* in the process she picked up that shadow 4 had been expecting more of a message...

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    *Knight listens to the transmition*

Alright team, there's what i've been waiting for. Lets stay in a close group down to the surface, we are landingon the outskirts of the city Naejts, once were there remember no violence, we are here to negotiate. follow my lead. Their ships leave the outcast prime.

As they land on the planet surface they head towards the neutral building....sure is quiet for a strike to be going on, Knight says.......

3. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    Man I dont like this! I dont like I one bit... [face_plain]

*Keeps his blaster close but yet concealed in his trench coat armor. :cool:
    OOC:Im sooooo cool! :p

4. Taz_Jinn

Taz_Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: Knight I need that info i requested before you guys enter the meeting... unless you plan for us to have a secret meeting on planet after you meet with the striker party.

5. triggerfinger

triggerfinger Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    Trigger hit gas and flew out of the flagship yeehaw

6. Liana_Joppa

Liana_Joppa Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    Awaits orders...

OOC: I'm lost...

7. JaegerGhent

JaegerGhent Jedi Master star 5

Jan 5, 2002
    OOC: Okay, where's my partner and where am I?

8. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    Ghent and everyone else that is confused about this mission read the last few posts fomr Entil and Taz, Knight and the rest of the people that were here lastnight.
    We knwo whats happening. :D
    A little bit anyway. :p

9. Liana_Joppa

Apr 12, 2002
    I've read everything! I thought I got it but... I'l just do what everyone tells me :p

10. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    Well thats the same for all of us.
    knight seems to be running this Mission and Taz wiht him.
    I sorta know whats up, but only wiht the enemies and myself, taz and knight. :)
    Never.

11. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    OOC:eek:k now that we spent a full night on creating our villian/ nieve strikers, I think it is time to Rp! :)

So lets get to it!
    Taz,Lianna, Knight, anyone else out there? ?[face_plain]
    Come On then! :p

12. JediKnight798

JediKnight798 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2002
    *Knight and his negotiation team await further information from the intel. team*

Knight798 standing next to his old friend, knight,awaiting orders feels a little uneasy at the quietness of the planet....

798 asks KnightWhy are things so quiet? Isnt there a srike suppose to be going on?

13. Taz_Jinn

Jun 7, 2002
    As Shadow 3 and Taz sit down to a good dinner her comlink gives of a small beep signaling that she has a file to download. She brings up the file seeing that it is the background information that she'd asked for. The imformation read as follows:

Reino Jasque - humaniod; ex-wealthy shipyard broker and pilot represenitive. Connections Are: Colonel E-nimpa a colonel who seems to be out for revenge against the Imperals for turning their backs on him after all his years of service.

Sidki - Snivvian ; Gives his people a good image, ruthless and short tempered like the rest of his kind Sidki is still loyal to friends and those whom profit him as far as records show. The second fastest pilot in the quadrent he surprisingly is buddys with the fastest. Connections Are: Han-na-ti This Snivvian has harnest a very lethal and destrucive genatice disorder / plague and was going to use it to fram the government and Imperial rule. She is now serving a life secentence.

Karra - Dug ; Karra is the fastest pilot in the quadrent and not afraid to prove it, she has many of the harsh mannerisims known of the Dugs and comes from a long line of pilots that can be traced back to the Outerrim. Like her friend Sidki, she too lost her job and craft in the explosion a few months back and is currently set to be tried for the murder of two Imperal guards. Connections Are: Zhan Ifean is a senator, that was secretly funding the Snivvian and Imperial opperation on the planet.The testing on their secret biological weapon is costly and no one is sure how this was funded. Ifean was never convicted of any crimes.

Holo Ended

Taz sits back and takes in all of the imformation... it didnt do much but tell her that she didn't want to cross these guys and that they all had personal reasons for wanting to watch the Imperal forces pay. She looks up at Shadow 3 "We need to head over to the meeting place, we need to let the Nog. team see us." At this the two women headed out.

OOC: I hope this gives us something to work with! Knight it's your turn for the meeting... and remember there has yet to be violence. Also dubble check who had called us into the meeting.

14. ShadowScout

ShadowScout Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    "Phantom 3 to base, Everything on this end seems on the up and up. Point of note however apon recieving a relay of requested backgrounds we've discovered a possible connection. Two recent employees at the shipyard also have connections to Colonel E-nimpa. Renier Seban a computer engineering wizard and Joh'Vo Bryn an accomplished and highly qualified pilot. We are researching all computer banks and will relay any possible targets that we find. Phantom 3 out"

15. Entil`Zha

Entil`Zha Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    Entil to JK88, the negociation party for the strikers is ready to receive you now, we didn't detect any secret compound underneath that building so it looks secure, you may go in.

16. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    This doesnt look promising.Were's the other party supposed to meet us? ?[face_plain]
    Are we sure this is the right place? ?[face_plain]

*Keeps lightsabre and gun tucked in close to his chest, and his leg*

17. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    Knight,my friend, lest get in there and find out whats going on already! Im tired of waiting. :p
    We need to finish this, and I dont fee right about being out here in the open: were sitting ducks for whatever happens! :eek:

Lets do somehting then.

18. JaegerGhent

Jan 5, 2002
    *shows up outside of meeting place and takes up a spot opposite to Shadow 3 and Nebula 1*

19. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    *Knight gives the signal to advance*

As they get closer they can hear the striking protesters.....As they walk towards the neutral meeting place they are surrounded by screaming and yelling protesters....Knight, with a wave of his hand, silences the crowd, he makes a pthway trough them to the building, only to pick up the ruckus as they pass. Knight whispers into his hidden com-link...all teams, Negotiating team entering. keep a watchful eye........

20. Taz_Jinn

Jun 7, 2002
    Taz picks up a small rock and hits one of the Nog team members in the back of the head to let them know that they are there.

OOC: somebody on the nog can accept the nice lump on the back of their head ;)

21. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    OUCH! :mad:

What the he...*Turns around to see Taz behind him screaming in the crowd* OHH I understand.Gotcha! ;)

We going in now Knight?

22. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knight and his negotiation team enter the nuetral building......they flip their hoods off reveiling themselves......Knight see's Reino Jasque, Sidki, and Kara. As he walks to them he looks around looking for anything out of the ordinary, Knight walks up to the confrence table.......they offer him a seat. he sits....the rest of his team fan out in strategic positions........

23. Liana_Joppa

Apr 12, 2002
    Sits down at conference table and waits to find out what's happening now...

24. JaegerGhent

Jan 5, 2002
    *Ghent glances around the group of screaming Imperial protestors surounding her*

Sith, should've brought some ear-plugs...

*feels a vibration in her pocket and pulls out blinking datapad*

*throws a glance down at it--does a double-take--and begins moving slowly towards the back of the mob*

25. Liana_Joppa

Apr 12, 2002
    Oops! I didn't mean that last post - I was never at the meeting. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.