main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi Outcast RP thread (v2.0)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Entil`Zha, Jul 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    ignore double post

2. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Kanobe looks as the three officals sitting there arguing....He stands up and slams his hand on the table.....Listen......we are here to negotiate, not to act as babysitters or to listen to you squabble like children....Now we must settle this, he looks at them......what do you each want......let us compromise and find a solution to end this.........

3. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    You see that solution isnt as far away as you think. All we have to do Is to discuss this...problem. Then and only then will the solution reveal itself. :)

OOC: Who is controlling the Bad guys now? ?[face_plain]

4. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    As Knight sat there listning to them he looked at each party, Reino Jasque, seems to be there for the people, for better wages, safety....but somthings strange about his damenour, somthing behind the scenes. Sidki...could his connections have placed him here.....and then there was Karra, The fastest pilot, why would she be here......Knight starts the negotiating......Alright, lets come up with a common ground.....what do you all want, We, the Outcast's want the strike to end, and peace to be restored. PEACE WILL NEVER BE RESTORED AS LONG AS THE EMPIRE IS HERE, said Reino. even though th remnants of the empire are here, look...without them and the shipyard, you would have no work,...they serve their purpose. we have taken care of that........As knight continued to talk, two more figures walked in.........

5. ShimaraAmidala

ShimaraAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 15, 2002
    [face_interested] What are we...oops, I mean...what is JK88 negotiating and with whom...I really should pay more attention to this thread. :(

6. Liana_Joppa

Liana_Joppa Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    OOC: So we're on the intelligence team, Taz? And we were supposed to be finding profiles of people, which you found - so now we're doing...

7. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    The first thing that knight sa was the Imperial logo's on their sleves......well now, seeing as all parties involved are now here......these people want you out, there has been a treaty signed between you and these people.......why are you here?..........

8. Taz_Jinn

Taz_Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Pretty soon all the strikers get boar of standing outside the meeting and take seats on the ground, they start talking to each other and telling stories of before the explosions and before the wars, how their families had prospured and how they'd been free.

9. ShadowScout

ShadowScout Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Phantom 3 ducks into an abondoned building near the shipyard.
    I need to get this info to the ship to relay to the negotiation team asap. I hope that gaurd didnt get a good look at me, not sure if I can risk going back. Well at least Nova lead is still on the inside maybe she can find out if I was identified. Hmpth.. as soon as I can figure out how to contact her.

10. Liana_Joppa

Apr 12, 2002
    Liana felt bored with sitting on the ground and fell asleep...

11. Taz_Jinn

Jun 7, 2002
    Taz nuges LJ awake and scolds her for falling asleep using the force. // that is no way for a young jedi, light, dark or gray to act! now sit up and meditate if you must to stay awake. //

12. Liana_Joppa

Apr 12, 2002
    Oops, sorry. [face_blush]

13. ewok-king

ewok-king Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2002
    How do you play on this one?

14. ShadowScout

Jun 7, 2002
    Shawdowscout sends an encrypted message to the ship, which is relayed to JK88. Phantom 3 to base, observed meeting between Reino Jasque and Joh'Vo Bryn. Discussion included computer access codes and mention of proto type fighter. Discovered location of ship in hanger on backside of shipyard, hanger has been closed for several years due to biological hazards according to records. Infiltration of Renier Seban's computer files had mention of same hanger and mention of starship equipped with a radar evasion devise (some sort of cloak), developer listed as Colonel E-nimpa. My tampering was discover and I am now on the run, I've evaded capture not sure if positive Id was obtained. Will remain in contact with shipyard stating family emergency for absence till verification is obtained. Nova lead's cover still intact. Phantom 3 out.

15. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    OOC: Hey King, you have to join in our thread at the JCC Community Forum.There you May PM our Leader, Entil_Zha, and ask for promission to join.I am sure he will let you but just play it safe and ask him first. ;)

Other than that, guys I think I might try to control the Strikers inthe meeting. OK? :D

IC: "Look you Jedi, we want to have our shipyards back to the way they were before you made the strike against the Imperials!" One of them growled.

I replied. "The Imperials bring deciet and lies were-ever they go! You must understand that.BNo matter how good your bussiness was running."

"You, you ssee the one mistaken you dont know how this wass working.Now the Imperialss will be back, but this time it wont be to sservice their warshipss!" Argued the Female Dug.

"Well, do you want us to use your shiyards?"Would that be better for your bussiness. Plus if your saying the Imperials are going to come back for you, well need-less to say.We can fight them off." I injected my preposition quickly. :cool:

"So what your saying is that you would keep us safe from the Imperials get our bussiness booming in this sector again?" ?[face_plain]

16. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    that is excactly what he's saying, if you so need our assistance. now what needs to be done to stop the striking, this must stop,
    Knight says...........

17. triggerfinger

triggerfinger Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    ooc:im confused are we flyng to the panet now

18. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    OOC: Depends on what team your on man!
    I am on the Negotiation team and I am donw there, the Intell team is there too but behind the scenes. And you I dont knwo so tell me what team your on.
    :D I am on the Negotiation party! :D

I could use another person to help me control the Picketters here in the conference room. In other words I need help controlling other charaters, villians.

19. Liana_Joppa

Apr 12, 2002
    OOC: What are we doing here?

20. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    OOC:I am waiting for some more people to come along and help finish this mission is what I am doing. :p

21. ShadowScout

Jun 7, 2002
    Phantom 3 contacts the shipyard office leaving message he's out due to a family emergency, still unsure whether he was identified or not.

22. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    Strikers are back to being fools and not thinking at all*

"Look here, we cant repel an Imperial attack even with the shipss we have?" Spewed out the Dug.
    "So how do you expect uss to believe you when you ssay that you can defend uss form them?" She said nievely.
    I respond. "Look why is that so hard to believe anyway?We took this ship yard form them, and we destroyed their fleets in countless other systems too!"

*Waits for response from another member!*
    *Talks telapathically with Negotiation team*
    //Cant we just mide trick them all or something?i think this is beyond pointless!\\

23. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    *Knight decides he need to talk to his chain of command*

Knight raises his hand.......You have till morning to come up with what you need to stop the Strike.....I will not stand by and watch you bicker like children....Knight signals his team to exit the building..........they walk back to a neutral Building for sleeping quarters, not that they are going to sleep but to contact the intel team and Entil...........

24. Taz_Jinn

Jun 7, 2002
    As the Nog team exits Taz feels a movement in the force, fearing that one of her men are in danger she leaves LJ to follow the Nog team at a distance and heads for an abandoned wearhouse. She enters through the back just in time to see two men move towards Scout, she makes a loud noise to draw attention away from him and giving him the chance to run. The two men move towards her she takes the defense, but before they reach her everything goes black..................

OOC: I have just been kidnaped if you aren't smart enough to follow!

25. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knight sends encoded transmition over comms

**All teams rendevou at Way point 1,**** I repeat Way point 1*******************

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.