main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi Outcast RP thread (v2.0)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Entil`Zha, Jul 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    Oh great out of the Frying pan and into the fire! [face_plain]
    Lest go guys, now we have two things to worry about! Knight get on the telly to Entil, ASAP! Now find out how to get these Striker idiots back to work. And see what we can do about our missing...well you know!
    Ok lest move people!

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    *Knight looks at Chim in disbeleif that he would actually tell the head Negotiater what to do, as if he didnt know what he was doing*

We will inform Entil when we are in a safe spot and position to do so....lets make our way to Way point 1........

3. Entil`Zha

Entil`Zha Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    FOR YOUR EYES ONLY

To: Negociating Team led by Jedi Knight88

I've just reviewed your status on the mission, you have done well in there, we are monitoring the Imperials from here. When they arrived in the negociation barrack, we saw two cruisers come out of hyperspace with Imperial markings so they have come prepared. We also noticed a strange shaped vessel that seems to have been following us since the Kessel crisis a few months ago. I now ask J.O.I.N to report to me with any details on strange behaviors from anyone down there. Even though we haven't had first contacts for millenias, I still don't know what alien race has taken a taste to our every steps.

Stand by.... where's Taz_Jinn?? Just what we needed. J.O.I.N, priority change, forget our followers and we must find T_J ASAP. JK88, I know how close you are to her but you must concentrate on the negociations. I am sending one of our Interdictors in orbit to prevent the perpetrators from escaping with T_J. Outcast Prime will Yaga Minor's orbit to join you. I have a feeling our strange visitors will follow us.

As mentionned JK88, we will assist the strikers but only if the stop this strike. I have a feeling there is something behing the strike, this is too simple to be a real strike, someone is manipulating them. Keep your eyes open.

May the Force be with you

4. ShadowScout

ShadowScout Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Too preoccupied with his report scout didn't sense the men sneaking up on him. As scout finished his transmission he senses the three people in the warehouse with him and turns just as there's a load clang towards the rear of the warehouse. Turning he sees the two men who were sneaking up on him also startled and looking back, behind them he sees taz drop to the floor, A large figure in the darkness behind her. Starting toward her the two men turn back around knowing they are discovered and reaching for weapons. ****, I wont do her any good dead. Scout runs for a side exit two laser blasts going off. One shot misses and the second singis his shoulder and back as he ducks out the door. Scout sprints down the alley and circles the warehouse hopefully to get a glimpse of his assailants so he can trail them. Why didn't I sense that third guy?

5. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knight gathers everybody at the way point.....where is Taz(Taz_Jinn) and scout(phantom 3) ?....OK intel and the rest of my team, you will find them while I go back and settles this strike. remember follow my lead teams.....i have a plan.. Knight gives the signal and the intel team dissapears into the shadows. Knight heads back towards the building.

6. Taz_Jinn

Taz_Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Taz wakes up in a cold dark cell she is a lone and can't feel anything around her, she reaches out with the force but still feels no one, she lays back as her head starts to spin.

7. Entil`Zha

Entil`Zha Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    As Outcast Prime gets out of hyperspace with the Interdictor, the two Imperial ships make a step forward and come near the Jedi Outcasts' ships.

//On the Outcast's bridge//

Scanning, is our good and mysterious "friend" still watching?

Flight Officer: Yes, they are, they didn't really jump to hyperspace, it looks as if they were.... dragged... I don't really understand how sir.

Alright then, prepare my B-Wing, I'm going down there....

Anyway news on what's happening with the negociations? And keep on scanning Taz_Jinn's comm frequency.

8. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knight walks into the negotiations....I have spoken to my superiors........you have our protection as long as the strike stops now..........do we have a deal, Knight holds his hand out.......something isnt right here?, but i'll play along......Knight shakes his hand and the imperial walks out side giving a signal.....the strickers become silent..........I have on good authority that, the outcast will protect us.......stop the strike!.........Knight stands in a shadow, looking for anything out of the ordinary...........

9. Taz_Jinn

Jun 7, 2002
    Taz comes to again with a sharp cry on her lips. She could hear the hymn of a light saber as she managed to bring her eyes into focuse a large creature was holding her saber at medium power, her saber was wavering indicating that it was being used by somebody whom should not be using it before she could process any logical though she received another sharp sear to her back, she locked her jaw and willed her body to take the pain...... only if she could figure out where she was... and Scout... Scout better of gotten out of that building safely or she'd never forgive herself even, no when she made it out of there.

10. Anakin_Padme4ever

Anakin_Padme4ever Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 29, 2002
    Nova 8 reporting in.

Can I help with anything?

11. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Nova 8..........stay with Entil and give him cover if he needs it..........i dont like him coming down here.......could be dangerous!

12. Anakin_Padme4ever

Jan 29, 2002
    Got it Knight.

13. Taz_Jinn

Jun 7, 2002
    Taz felt a sort of anger rise up in her, being tortured with her own light saber, she could see the creature feed off of it and quickly reached out with the force to release it, soon after that she felt a large metalic feeling ring snaped around her neck, she moaned out loud, now she was left powerless and with out even the protection of the force. She gritted her teeth as she received another blow from her saber, she did not yet know what the creaturs wanted with her, or what they were... the were only torturing her for some reason.... but why? This time a scream excaped her lips, the light saber had come down on her neck reopening an old scar, tearing deep into her nervious system.

14. Liana_Joppa

Liana_Joppa Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    Liana could feel Taz's pain through the Force, but she didn't know whether she should try to find her or not. Taz had left her to follow the nog team... Swaying with indecision she wondered about asking someone if a person had been sent out already to look for her. Her mind suddenly made the choice, she couldn't let Taz suffer. She reached out and tried to locate her, but at that moment located someone else. A man in black was behind her! She spun around and reached for her saber, but it was too late... Her body fell limp into his arms...

15. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knight slids into the shadows and sends a encrypted message to Entil........Entil......somethings wrong.......be carefull, i feel that your freind has something to do with this. I think we should have all squads on alert! there is a strange presence down here......hold on a minute.....is see someone........*^%$&#@*((&%$$#* (encoded message for entil only)...........

16. Taz_Jinn

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: that's just wrong Knight! now I'm curious!.. I'm also unable to be tracked through the force... haven't you people ever heard of a force collar? It kind of cuts me off from the force... thus I no longer give off a force signature for anyone to follow!!! Do I always have to be blunt? can't anybody around here connect two and two then add one of their own to come up with 5?

17. ShadowScout

Jun 7, 2002
    As Scout followed the three men and the bundle they were carrying "which he assumed was Taz" they backed tracked on several occasions to insure they weren't being followed. Almost being sighted twice he finally followed them to a large building on the east side of the shipyard. Unable to determin her exact location he leaves the area to make contact with the ship.

18. Liana_Joppa

Apr 12, 2002
    OOC: I never sensed you, Taz. I tried, but located the "man in black" instead.

19. Anakin_Padme4ever

Jan 29, 2002
    Back on the Outcast Bridge, A_P notices the encrypted message sent by Knight addressed only to Entil. She gives Entil the message immediately.

20. Taz_Jinn

Jun 7, 2002
    Taz awoke in a cell again but this time she was on her knees, she maoned out loud and spit a little blood out of her mouth, she was some how chained in a cross fassion; a bar ran under her arms behind her, elbows bent and wrist chained to it. This left her shoulders flexed and caused her to have to struggle to keep her head up so that the weight of it would not hurt her neck more. She could feel the burn marks all over her body, the stung as the heat caused sweat to drip into them. She knew that she had passed out from pain because only the lightsaber had been used on her. She almost smiled, lightsabers had to be the cleanest of wepons, they never left behind blood always being hot enough to seal a wound instantly... she started to laugh but a sharp pain caught in her throught, she had been beaten... her lungs were sore, and it felt as if her ribs were brused... with out the force she could not make her body heal, nor could she tell how bad she was really injured, all she knew is that she had lived through worse and that this time there were actually people who loved her looking for her.

21. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knight comms the teams..........anyone find Taz or scout yet? report in!

22. ShadowScout

Jun 7, 2002
    Scout receives and responds to knights transmition. Shadow 4 this is Phantom 3... Taz has been taken hostage I'll give a full briefing upon rendevous, I've tracked her captors to a building in the old merchant district. Unable to determine her exact position inside building. Phantom 3 out.

23. Liana_Joppa

Apr 12, 2002
    Liana woke up wincing. What had happened? Memories floated by, but she couldn't grasp any of them... There was a sharp pain in the back of her head. Gingerly she reached up to touch it but quickly brought her hand back down. She took a quick check of her surroundings. It was very dark, but she decided after straining her eyes hard that she was in some kind of cell. There was no one around. Then her eyes fell on an object on the ground. She reached out to touch it and a heavy rattling sound broke the deadly silence. She glanced down and realized she was chained - hand and foot - to a thick wooden post. She reached out once again for the object, then knew what it was. It was her lightsaber! Anger raced through her swiftly they had left it two inches away from where she could reach it. She lent wearily against the post and waited.

24. ShadowScout

Jun 7, 2002
    Phantom 3 relays his coordinates and waits for instructions

25. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Knight sends a comm to Scout.......Scout, survey the area, we are on our way.......Knight looks at the leaders of the strikers........Iow that the strike is over, take control of your men and watch for anything......somthings wrong.......Knight disapears into the shadows making his way to the team......he sends a comm to Entil......something is very wrond down here sir......we have two of the intel team missing and i saw a &()_%#%^(encoded for entil).......searching for teammates now sir, i have stoped the strike succesfully............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.