main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Jedi Outcast: Unlikely Heroes (7,000 Years Post-ROTJ Updated! 09-01)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Obi-Wan21, Aug 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Timeline: 7,000 Years after ROTJ
    Rating: PG-13
    Genre: Action Adventure
    Disclaimer: Star Wars & all related characters belong to George Lucas. Many of the characters here belong to me, considering the timeline alot of the original characters may be dead.

The Story So Far- 7,000 Standard Earth Years ago a battle was unleashed upon Coruscant. In six months the battle had spread across the galaxy and Coruscant was in ruins with many other systems falling to the Vuhzann Empire, which was made up of Imperial Remnant's, Black Sun, and Vong Forces. With the Republic Failing young Jedi, Ben Skywalker put C-3PO, R2-D2, and Anakin Skywalker's Lightsaber in to a mid-sized escape ship. The ship blasted out of Naboo's system just as the Vuhzann Empire imfiltraited the planet. The ship floated in space for many years untill it reached Earth's atmosphere in 1971 and crash landed in a young man's yard. He was George Lucas, the creator of Star Wars. His first thought as he got close to the Republic vessel was: "I have a bad feeling about this". The ship opened and C-3PO with R2-D2 exited the ship out of stasis and explained everything that has happened over the many Clone Wars and Civil Wars. They also gave him a data disk filled with the rest of the galactic information. Lucas puts them back in to stasis and sends the ship off in to space. George then used this information, but changes somethings, and made six movies and many books are sold of this "story". The first movei, A New Hope was released in 1977 and twenty-eight years later in 2005, right after the release of the last Star Wars movie: Episode III, the ship returns and crash lands in to a mountain in California, where a small group of teens are hanging out....

Part 1: Movie Secrets
    ----------------------------------------

"Hey, you see that?" asked a young teenage guy. He was wearing a black small tank top, black pants with a black belt that had pyramid spikes on it and a silver small chain hanging from the right side of his belt, he wore a spiked wristband on each arm with pyramid spikes on it. He also had on a pair of black shoes. He stood at 6'2" and looked about 18 with black spiked hair coming forward and spiked in different areas on the top of his head. the guy was also very thin and not really built.

"What Collin?" another guy asked, walking up to him. He was 5'11" and wore a long sleeved gray shirt with a pair of dark green pants on. He had brown hair brushed down and went down to his neck.

"Come on, Kurtis. You didn't see that?" Collin asked again

"Sorry dude, no," Kurtis answered.

"I'm going up there," Collin stated, starting to climb up on the rocky mountain.

"Well," Kurtis answered nervously. "I'd rather stay here."

"Fine," Collin replied not looking back.

Kurtis walked away as Collin was starting to get faster and closer to whatever he saw crash down, If anything. Finally after a few minutes of climbing, Collin reached the area that he thought he saw something when he fell in to a loose weak area on the mountain.

Collin rose from his fall weak and injured, he saw a ship laying a few feet ahead of his. Collin dusted himself off and came to the door of the ship. This is impossible, Collin said to himself as the door opened.

A golden droid exited the ship and said: "Hello, I am See-Threepio, and this is my counter-part, Artoo-Detoo," he said motioning to a small blue and white droid.

"What the hell?" Collin asked surprised as he fell back. "You're movie characters! You can't be real!"

"Oh, but I am real," C-3PO stated. "And I'm here on a mission."

"What mission?" Collin wondered.

"To get help from someone and bring them back to whatever is left of the Republic for a dreadfull war that has took place," C-3PO answered.

"But that still doesn't add up to you being movie characters made by George Lucas!" Collin yelled, before he stood up.

C-3PO then explained to him everything that has happened when he first landed.

"This is just insane!" Collin repl

2. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    Wild! You've got me curious.

~Ambyr-Rose~

3. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose: Thanks! I've been working on this for a while and my plans for it are going to be cool.

4. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Part 2: A Hero Rises
    ---------------------------

Collin took the lightsaber handle in to his hand and examind it. "This is Anakin Skywalker's actuall lightsaber! Oh my god!" Collin exclaimed. "This rocks!"

"So, will you help us?" C-3PO asked again.

"Yeah," Collin answered. "I'll help you." Collin quickly hooked the lightsaber to the left side of his belt.

"Thank you," C-3PO nodded. "The ship has room for five people: You, myself, R2-D2, and anyone you may want to bring along with you."

"I've got an idea who could come," Collin suggested. "Be right back."

Collin climped back out of the hole and went a little way down before being stopped by Kurtis. "Dude where have you been?"

"I just had the most wacky meeting with someone," Collin said pointing to the hole. "You gotta see this!"

"Uh, Ok," Kurtis answered ackwardly. "You okay? I mean, did you hit your head or something?"

"Just come on," Collin replied heading back to the hole.

They both reached it and jumped inside. Collin then led Kurtis to the ship. C-3PO and R2-D2 stood outside waiting for them. "C-3PO, R2-D2, this is Kurtis," Collin told them pointing to towards his surprised friend.

"Hello," C-3PO greeted.

R2-D2 let out a few beeps and whistles.

"Oh. My. God!" Kurtis mouth dropped. "This is so freaken cool.

"Why thank you," C-3PO said feeling greatful that he was finally thought of as "cool".

Collin then told his friend everything that the two droids had told him.

"So, Star Wars is real?" Kurtis wondered.

"From a certain point of view, yes," C-3PO answered.

"Uh right," Kurtis answered ackwardly.

"From what these two droids told me, Lucas left out important parts that changed their galaxy even more," Collin explained.

"So, that's why Attack Of The Clones kind of sucked?" Kurtis laughed.

"Probably," Collin replied laughing.

"Well, this was cool and all, but we can't get in to this," Kurtis said starting to leave. "You coming Collin?"

"No," Collin answered still looking at the ship. "I'm going to help them."

"You've never helped anyone in your life!" Kurtis started. "Well, except when I got stuck in that- Nevermind."

"Why don't you come?" Collin asked.

"This is the Star Wars galaxy! I don't have a blaster and I can't use a lightsaber! I'd kill myself," Kurtis said worried.

"May I suggest, you use this blaster." C-3PO went in to the ship and brought out a blaster rifle. "This is the most advanced blaster in the Republic's Forces."

Kurtis took the blaster and holster. Thinking about it, he finally told them: "Okay, I guess I'll come." Kurtis wrapped the holster around his waist and placed the blaster safely inside.

"We can bring one more, but who?" Collin thought.

"How about Jen?" Kurtis suggested. "I bet you'd love to bring her along."

"Jennifer?" Collin asked shocked. "I-I don't think so."

"Come on, she might want to come and this'd be the best time for you to finally talk to her," Kurtis told him.

Collin looked to the two droids and back to his friend, thinking about what he should do. Collin sighed and answered with: "Okay, I guess. 3PO, R2, you both need to stay with the ship and we'll be back after we get things together."

"Understood Master Collin," C-3PO nodded.

"Don't call me that," Collin said agitated.

"Let's go," Collin motioned for Kurtis to follow.

They both climbed out of the mountain and headed downwards.

5. Spider-Man_Movie

Spider-Man_Movie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2002
    Not bad! A Star Wars fic set around an earth goth guy? good turn out good. Look forward to reading more.

6. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    really original idea obi-wan21! Keep posting, I'm curious to see where this goes. :)

7. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    YodaKenobi: Thanx dude! I hope you stay interested as it goes.

8. Dallas_Valla

Dallas_Valla Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 8, 2003
    Hmmm...that's kinda cool. You will be posting more right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.