main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Jedi Outcast

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by quigon_brian, Apr 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    Maybe, I am going to be filming something tonight, I'll have to see what happens.

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    I swear Bri as soon as I have cash I will buy it. After my party I should be rollong in it so, just about two weeks and I'll play all the time. Randy couldn't Sparrow it for me. That is unless somone can Sparrow it from their version and kindly give it to me.

3. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    Well, I beat the single player story mode. The ending was pretty cool at Yavin, but the first Yavin level makes your game choppy because of all of the effects such as rain and other things. The second level of the Yavin section you get to drive an AT-ST and crush Stormtroopers! Very fun. :D But of course, the last level with Desann was cool. The duel of the game! Needless to say, I pretty much schooled the Dark Jedi master. ;) The end cutscene had some pretty funny dialogue.

So, now I ask of you, who's up for some multiplayer?

4. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    I'm going out tonight, but I should be home the next few nights. Still trying to put away stuff from school.

Either IM me or post here if anybody wants to play in the next few nights.

5. quigon_brian

Aug 16, 2001
    anybody want to play tonight?

6. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    Well, how's Wednesday looking for you all? I might be able to do one that night. Tomorrow starts my broadsword class, so can't do it then.

7. quigon_brian

Aug 16, 2001
    So I tried playing this online the other night at MSN's Zone. Unfortunately, they don't like superior operating systems playing there. First it wouldn't let me do anything using Safari, so I switched to Internet Explorer. I registered and tried to play and it said kept giving me an error.

Does anybody know about anywhere else online you can play other people? Also I forget, how do you connect with someone else to play them without going through somewhere like the Zone.

Also, has anybody played Jedi Academy? I think I'm gonna get that once I start getting some decent paychecks.

Finally, anyone up for playing tonight?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.