main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Jedi Outcasts RP, v.6 [The Adventure Continues]--All Are Welcome!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Laine_Snowtrekker, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim_Palso

Jim_Palso Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2004
    IC: Jim Palso
    Hanger, grounded Ill Repute II, Dantooine

Palso nodded approvingly at the story---Jim was impressed.

"You're standing on the nearest spaceport," Palso replied, "We're on Dantooine, not Coruscant. And anyways, we need everyone to stay on ship for the time being. Can't have crew members wondering around outside when a mission drops. As for the droid, see Tex Dillett and Russton Xelcron over there? They're the ones to ask," After pointing out both men, Palso added, "I have to go check over my fighter."

With that, Jim Palso walked towards his X-Wing and smiled as he ran a hand along her nice clean hull. Russton and the other hanger techs had done a good job. It had been a long time since Palso had flew in a X-Wing starfighter, a very long time.

Palso whispered softly to his ship, "Well girl, its you and me. Haven't had a chance yet to really fly ya, but it looks like the hanger techs have done a good job with you. Will you keep me safe like the original Hunk of Junk did for so many years?"

Tag CW, Gunny, Zan

2. Cheeseywob1337

Cheeseywob1337 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2009
    IC: Gorthaga

"You're standing on the nearest spaceport," Palso replied, "We're on Dantooine, not Coruscant. And anyways, we need everyone to stay on ship for the time being. Can't have crew members wondering around outside when a mission drops. As for the droid, see Tex Dillett and Russton Xelcron over there? They're the ones to ask," After pointing out both men, Palso added, "I have to go check over my fighter."

Gorthaga nodded, and walked to the 2 men that Palso had pointed at.
    "Hey, Jim said that I should ask you for a Astromech Droid. Do you have any working R7 Droids?" Gorthaga asked, pointing at his headless droid.
    "Or, if possible, could you give me some spare parts to repair my droid? I am a qualified mechanic - even though I became a Cruiser pilot and professional medic - so I can do it myself." He added.

Tag: Tex or Russton

3. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Tex Dillett
    Hangar

They just don't make very good droids anymore in the R7 line, Tex commented to his fellow tech. The headless R7 droid had a multitude of problems with it, including some of the internal instrument chambers that housed such items as scanners and medical equipment. This one could easily be a loss, but I guess we'll have a good go at it before calling it bust.

"Hey, Jim said that I should ask you for a Astromech Droid. Do you have any working R7 Droids? Or, if possible, could you give me some spare parts to repair my droid? I am a qualified mechanic - even though I became a Cruiser pilot and professional medic - so I can do it myself."

Looking at Russ, Tex responded casually: Mr. Palso was absolutely correct. We're your friendly hangar techs. This is Russ; I'm Tex. You a new guy to the Outcasts?

TAG: Cheesey, Russ

4. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

Looking at Russ, Tex responded casually: Mr. Palso was absolutely correct. We're your friendly hangar techs. This is Russ; I'm Tex. You a new guy to the Outcasts?

"Yeah; I'm Gorthaga Orkbar, Thanks. What types of droid are available?" Gorthaga asked, deciding that R7 was hopeless.

Tag: Tex or Russ

5. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Tex Dillett
    Hangar

"Yeah; I'm Gorthaga Orkbar, Thanks. What types of droid are available?"

"Nice to meet you," Tex said, grinning. About the kinds of droids we have available; it really depends what applications you need run. We have a couple of beat-up R2 units, an R4 in the shop right now, I think one spare R7 that has some internal issues, and a few assorted other droids. I doubt you'll need a protocol droid, but I thought I would ask. Yep, that's what we have right now. It's sad that we're a bit low on usable droids, but we make do with what we have."

TAG: Cheesey, Russ

6. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009
    IC: Orthaga

"Nice to meet you," Tex said, grinning. About the kinds of droids we have available; it really depends what applications you need run. We have a couple of beat-up R2 units, an R4 in the shop right now, I think one spare R7 that has some internal issues, and a few assorted other droids. I doubt you'll need a protocol droid, but I thought I would ask. Yep, that's what we have right now. It's sad that we're a bit low on usable droids, but we make do with what we have."

"R4 Agromech or the R4-P? Agromech, if possible." Gorthaga replied.
    "And I find Protocol Droid are better Co-Pilots." Gorthaga added.

Tag:Gunship, Russ.

7. Draco_Drake

Draco_Drake Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2010
    OOC: Approved By Laine and Earwyn
    Name: Ancalagon Sieg Draconis Bralor, or Sieg for short
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Korriban
    Affiliation: Mandalorians NeoCrusaders
    Personality
    ---Traits: Honest to a fault Very Curious once again to a possible fault, rambles around friends but quiet around others, High sense of Honor, get bored often, and all around eccentric among {those his subconscious considers} friends.
    ---Likes: Machines, droids, and the like. War, cleverness, holocrons, and weapons. All Mandalorians who are in touch with their roots.
    ---Dislikes: Annoying people, Lazy people, elitists, all in all people who get on his nerves. Hates flying.
    Harsh wind. Misused power. Being helpless
    ---Habits: Pops knuckles when nervous, walks around when anxious, Tinkers when bored, eyes have curious habit of changing color based on mood.
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: White
    ---Hair Color: Black
    ---Eye Color: Changes from Red to Green to Blue and back again.
    ---Clothing: Depends. Mainly wears Red NeoMandalorian armor when he has the choice to battle prepared. Otherwise Black hood with a white T-shirt underneath and long black pants, with boots.
    ---Other Attributes: Eyes change color based on mood, Red for Passion, Blue for Kindness being gentle and all around feminine.
    His eyes turn green when his nuetral or uncaring, Passive would also be another good word. {no offense to any girls.}
    ---Other Details: Carries a BackPack with stuff he collects. Has a chest in his ship containing: 1 double bladed saber, 1 LightSaber, 1 Helmet, and Credits. {currently locked in memory of Father.}
    Weapons: Twin blaster cannons {scrapped from Droideka remains on trip to Mustafar} Attaches to backpack he carries around.
    (1) LightSaber
    Starship
    ---Name: Basil
    ---Class: Modified Y-Wing
    ---Hyperdrive Class: 1.0
    ---Weapon(s): Taim & Bak IX4 or KX5 laser cannons (2)
    Light ArMek turreted SW-4 ion cannons (2)
    Arakyd Flex Tube proton torpedo launchers 4 torpedoes each (2)
    Proton bombs
    ---Shields: Chempat Shields
    ---Sublight Speed: 1200 (in atmosphere)
    ---Crew: Mandatory: 1 pilot
    Optional: 1 co-pilot, 1 Astromech Droid {named Rain}
    ---Passenger(s): 3 to 4
    ---Max Cargo (kg): 110 Kg
    ---Interior Description: 4 Seats arranged in Diamond pattern, with Red Leather interior, cup holders, baggage in back behind last seat. Hatch to Gunner seat behind baggage section.
    ---Other Details: Automated gunner droid.
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: Yes, though undiscovered
    ---Religion: None
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s): Damind, Permafrost Crystal
    -----Blade(s): 1
    -----Color(s): Black, with Deep Icy Blue outline
    -----Handle Description(s): Nothing special
    ---Force Abilities: Nothing as of yet
    ---Force Weakness: He knows nothing of the force
    ---Other Force Object(s): N/A
    Biography
    ---Personal History: Father was a NeoCrusader. Mother was a wealthy politician. No other family is known. They meant the world to him.
    Uncle was named Sieg Bralor, his namesake.
    Sieg lived in the lap of luxury for first 6 years of his life.
    He had 12 brothers and 19 sisters, most were adopted by his mother, so he only had 3 brothers and 2 sisters, biologically.
    After death of his parents his uncle enlisted him in the NeoCrusaders after a 3 year training period with his uncle. Learning highschool level skills and knowledge for 3 years, even earning a diploma at a Mandalorian University. During the NeoCrusaders he had few friends, trained constantly for hours, impressing and besting a few Veterans. He loved it when they took trips to old mandalorian worlds like Dxun.
    When he left the NeoCrusaders he decided to Merc around, he hated it, but it was the only way to make a good living fast. He scavenged around planets his Uncle told him legends about. Mustafar, Hoth, Yavin 4, Korriban, Dantooine, and many others.
    During Mustafar he retrieved parts for his droid, Rain, named after the Rain of fire that was around the droid. Discovering also parts for a Droideka he keeps in his backpack, rep

8. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

A large beeping suddenly emerged from 'The Hand of God'.
    "It has received a distress signal... Last 2 times it was a Quarren." Gorthaga explained.
    "So, can you try and sort that out, while I am going to pick them up. I need practice, and I haven't got my pay yet." Gorthaga decided, jumping into his ship. Half a minute later, his ship shuddered and jumpily set off, heading towards the source of the distress signal.
    "Be back in a minute!" Gorthaga shouted out of the window, as he dangerously switched into its top speed before he left the hangar, and sped towards the distress signal.

"R7! Auto-pilot!" Gorthaga shouted, before suddenly realising he had left his droid in the hangar, and he could have killed himself by doing that. He quickly slowed down, and shoved his foot on the hand-brake. He pressed a couple of buttons, and his navigation system appeared on a screen. The distress signal was 1 mile away from him. He turned, and headed towards the signal. A moment later, he saw a bright light, and a person next to it, so he parked his ship, and climbed out.
    "Hey! I'm Gorthaga Orkbar, and you are?" Gorthaga asked Seig.

Tag: Draco/Seig

9. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    IC: Sieg
    "Hey! I'm Gorthaga Orkbar, and you are?" Gorthaga asked Seig.

Sieg stared at the darkness around him, searching for the source of the sound. Rain was the first to answer the stranger, ?Burr whoop whoop!?

At times Sieg felt like shooting his little Red and Gold droid, for its lack of combat instinct. Giving away the fact an unseen droid was nearby. Although they did seem friendly and besides he could always get Basil to shoot them.

Sieg stood, as he thought of something to say. It had been awhile since he actually met someone and asked for help all in the first hour of a meeting. Sieg looked at Basil to make sure that blasted orb was safe and began to shout back at the darkness, named Gorthaga Orkbar, ?The Night is my name! If you want something besides an Alias, sit by the fire.? Sieg motioned to the still glowing fire. ?Don?t worry, only the droid will harm you and its just with her cooking.?

Tag: CheeseyWob/Gorthaga

10. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

Gorthaga sat down next to Sieg, and grinned at the joke about the droid.
    "My Droid has almost got me killed 3 or 4 times over the last 2 days, so dodgy cooking is nothing. I am from the Jedi Outcasts, and I picked up your signal. We will happily repair your ship, and look after you until you are fine." Gorthaga explained, before he whipped out his pistol and fired a few shots into a nearby herd of Khath hounds.
    "Do you need a lift to our ship? Mine can carry yours if needed." Gorthaga asked, watching the hounds from the fire where they were sitting.
    "Or, we can do it the fun way. Get in your ship, and see who can kill the most of them pests." Gorthaga decided, spinning his blaster.

Tag: Draco

11. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    IC Sieg

Gorthaga sat down next to Sieg, and grinned at the joke about the droid.
    "My Droid has almost got me killed 3 or 4 times over the last 2 days, so dodgy cooking is nothing. I am from the Jedi Outcasts, and I picked up your signal. We will happily repair your ship, and look after you until you are fine." Gorthaga explained, before he whipped out his pistol and fired a few shots into a nearby herd of Khath hounds.
    "Do you need a lift to our ship? Mine can carry yours if needed." Gorthaga asked, watching the hounds from the fire where they were sitting.
    "Or, we can do it the fun way. Get in your ship, and see who can kill the most of them pests." Gorthaga decided, spinning his blaster.

Sieg smiled, popping his knuckles unsure of the stranger. "I would rather save ammo" he motions toward Rain dragging a dead Khath Hound to cook over the fire. "due to her response the last time that happened and besides Basil over there" motions toward the ship "has just enough energy to activate an automatic turret, so be a bit unfair considering it's of Mandalorian design." Sieg stuck a stick through the hound with relative ease and began cooking. "so just carry my ship with yours..." Sieg had only looked the Calamarian in the eyes once, his eyes were blue then, now he looks him in the eyes again, they were changing to crimson as he spoke, "You mentioned you are from the Jedi Outcasts, Correct? Are they recruiting, again? been awhile." Sieg pulled off a peice of the Khath Hound and ate it. "Needs somes spice, Rain do we have any."

"BURG BABBA WHIRP WHIPR!"

"FINE, Rain, then prepare Basil for transport then." Sieg rolled up his left sleeve, revealing a WristBan. He fired into the pack of Khath Hounds, the Blaster Cannons, masterfully hidden, had them soon turning tail. "I'm Sieg by the way."

Tag: Cheeseywob

12. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

Gorthaga pressed a button, and the door on the back of his ship slid open.
    "Sieg, Take a seat in there. If you want, you can take a rest on one of the beds. I will be with you in a minute." Gorthaga muttered, pointing at The Hand of God. Gorthaga ran in, and pressed a button. One of the beds lowered itself down in the currently empty main room of his ship.
    "This is the main room. This is a medical transport vehicle, so we have this room, the cock-pit and the cargo storage down there. It also has 2 large cupboards." Gorthaga explained, pointing around the room.

Gorthaga ran into the Cock-pit, and turned the ship on. It began to hover, as Gorthaga flew over Siegs ship. He pulled a lever, and 2 large metal claw-like pincers lowered out of the bottom of the ship. It carefully grabbed onto Siegs ship, and lifted it up.

"Sieg, I am lowering the ladder. Climb up, and I can use magno-clamp things to get your droid." Gorthaga shouted at Sieg from the back door, kicking a rope ladder down for Sieg and pressing another button.

13. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    IC Sieg
    "Sieg, I am lowering the ladder. Climb up, and I can use magno-clamp things to get your droid." Gorthaga shouted at Sieg from the back door, kicking a rope ladder down for Sieg and pressing another button.

Sieg grabbed hold of the ladder, his Droid strapped to his back. "I take my Rain with me everywhere. She's light enough to just strap on." Sieg climbed up into the main room and lowered Rain down to the floor. Sieg almost fell on the bed. His eyes changing colors.

Sieg could almost feel his eyes change to green nowadays, especially when he said, "Is it just me or did you avoid my query on the Outcasts?"

Tag CheesyWob

14. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

Sieg could almost feel his eyes change to green nowadays, especially when he said, "Is it just me or did you avoid my query on the Outcasts?"

"I am not really sure. I just crashed into their hangar and got myself a job, then they sent me to some simulators, I stayed in there for a minute then had to pick you up. What's your life story?" Gorthaga muttered, wasting time. He pulled a lever and the rope ladder swung up, before pulling another and the door lowered.
    "Ready?" Gorthaga muttered, walking into the cockpit, and bumping his head on the door. He swung the seat round and leapt onto it, before spinning and pulling a few levers. He plugged in the tracking device that he had installed on his droid, and the ship spun, pointing in the right direction.
    "R7, lock the direction!" Gorthaga shouted, before remembering his droid was dead. He pulled another lever, and his ship slowly began to speed up. He adjusted a knob on the side of his seat, setting the speed, before returning to the main room.
    "Why you on this dump?" Gorthaga muttered, collapsing onto a seat.

15. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    IC Sieg

'Why you on this dump?" Gorthaga muttered, collapsing onto a seat.

Sieg thought about the question for a minute. Should he tell him everything? Sieg walked into the cockpit and sat down. "Well if you really wanna know..." Siegs eyes turned red and he looked at the stars. "I was a bounty hunter, a hutt got me and about one thousand other ships to attack what he told us was a small corvette and retreive a little artifact we all had descriptions of. We came to the coordinates and we realized we were fighting a Star Destroyer. My gang boarded her and 2 more Destroyers appeared..." Sieg's voice faltered, the memories reappearing in his mind. "we fought it out. Went to the main batteries and blew up the blasted things, stormed the bridge and when it was all said and down I was a hero of the battle... Then the crew counter attacked and I'm all thats left... " His eyes blued as a single tear, quickly wiped away, appeared. "Lost my entire squad... Trust of the hutts... several good men and women died for one blasted thing. Stayed on that ship and then more reinforcements came... Basil jumped us out over Mustafar and We had to refuel so why not here? have a couple business oppertunities around... Not to mention good people." Sieg looked at his new friend "Think thats enough to make me an outcast?" He smiles, a smile so real it forced many to wonder if that entire ordeal was just a story or not.

Tag Cheesey Wob

16. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

"I was abandoned by my own men. I received a call from Dac, and my squad were heading there, before we were shot down. I don't think my men survived, but the jealous nitwit who did it probably cost the lives of some of the people he shot me down so he could save!" Gorthaga ranted.
    "My family has been in the Medic and Rescue department of the Mon Calimari Councils main fleet. In the last 2 weeks, I have been shot down by the people I need to risk my neck for!" Gorthaga finished.
    "Any news about the Yuuzhan Vong?" Gorthaga suddenly asked moments later.

17. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    IC Sieg

"Any news about the Yuuzhan Vong?" Gorthaga suddenly asked moments later.

Heh this kid is curious, and honorable... I like this guy. Sieg eyes turned red, being extremely passionate about war. "Same news everyone else knows, last I heard. Something about Bothans or was it Zabraks... No Bothans wanting revenge for something and plan to hunt down the Vong's new base... well I've been driftin and rely on rumor so, he cant really rely on much news. Although I went into the Unknown a while back and discovered a small Vong fleet. Me and Basil got out of there." I wonder if he knows I'm Mandalorian? hmm O well. "Its Gorthaga right? You seem fairly knowledgeable, do you hae any schematics laying about? I get bored easily."

Rain was roaming around the ship throughout the conversation, scanning for the fun of it, something she inherited from her master.

Tag Cheesey Wob

18. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Juerr Pakka
    Hanger, Dantooine

Tip for tap, the simulated battle raged onword as his craft died a simulated death from the ion blast. Growling softly he chirped into the dead comm line, letting the stress release of realizing his laxness had cost him his ability to contribute to the fight.

Then it was over. Getting out of the simulator he nodded to the others as Palso began the hike back to the hanger bay proper, where they all would be given their ships. At least those that had no ship already assigned to them. Calmly he went over his TIE-Hunter and leapt onto the where he was able to slip in under the X-wing like canopy and await further orders. Palso was incharge of this insanity, especially one where apparently live ammo was going to be used. The fact that he wasn't in charge of this next process brought a soft purring rumble to exscape his throat.

TAG: Others in Hanger if they want

Hanger, Dantooine

"Ahh, it was just getting to the good part." Sighed Jetti into the comm before disconecting and getting out of the contraption. Of course the droid was waiting for him, already digesting the new information. . .or rather 'orders' from his boss.

"I'm going! I'm going! Sith spit, I'm encumbered by a duty guard." he mumbled as he followed Palso out. Once he seemed free he nodded at the fellow talking to his ship, approaching he had spoke up with a Corellian accent laid on thick, "Are ya' gonna fly her or buy her meal?"

TAG: Palso, Any in Hanger

19. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

"I only have the schematics for this ship, and I only let me see them." Gorthaga muttered, before noticing the Droid scanning the room.
    "I have the schematics for the main medical ship of the Mon Calimari fleet. Find me a weak spot." Gorthaga realised, throwing Sieg a small holo-pad.

Tag: Sieg.

20. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    IC Sieg

"I have the schematics for the main medical ship of the Mon Calimari fleet. Find me a weak spot." Gorthaga realised, throwing Sieg a small holo-pad.

[I bet he already has the knowledge of the weak spot... O well.]

"Well lets see. I'll Highlight them for you." Sieg tampers with the holopad for a bit and hands it back to Gorthaga, several parts of the ship and notes on how it was a weak spot were highlighted, even some that most would not consider weakspots, along with the few obvious choices. It even had a way of firing through the shields.

Tag Cheesey.

21. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

Gorthaga accepted the Holopad, before his ship suddenly began to slow down.
    "We are close to the base. We need to disconnect your ship before we land, and you will have to pilot it into the hangar." Gorthaga explained, running into the cockpit.
    "Use the ladder, and climb onto your ship. Send a signal when you are ready." Gorthaga ordered.

Tag: Sieg

22. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    IC Sieg

"Use the ladder, and climb onto your ship. Send a signal when you are ready." Gorthaga ordered.

"Come on Rain" Looks at Gorthaga and smiles "I take suggestions better then orders." Sieg Hops down without the ladder, with Rain on his back. Jumps onto Basil and Opens him up. [Hope Basil has enough fuel to get to the base.] "Rain send the Signal."

Rain climbed into he position on Basil and commenced in sending the signal. Sieg powered Basil up as far as he could get him. The clamps released, sending Basil into a his own power. [Blast it. Why did Rain have to tell Gorthaga's ship to disconnect so soon?] "Gorthaga sorry about Rain, shes very... well iniative prone." Prushing buttons wildly, but with priscion, Basil came half way online. Flying into the Hangar, Basil hovered for a moment and collapsed inside.

Sieg stepped out of the cockpit, waiting for Gorthaga. [hmm... Mon Calamari... apparently its seen better days, though its one splendid ship. Wonder if anyones around?] Siegs eyes turned blue as he looked around.

Tag: Anyone in the hangar or Cheesey

23. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

The Hand of God sped into the hangar, before Gorthaga broke at the last second.
    "That wasn't exactly a minute, sorry Tex." Gorthaga shouted out of the opened window. The Clamps rose back into the ship, and the ship lowered. Gorthaga leapt out of the back door just as the ship touched down, and ran to Jim Palso.
    "Sorry Chief!" Gorthaga shouted as he arrived.
    "This is Sieg. I offered him a place to stay, and he is not against us." Gorthaga explained.
    "Does this get me a pay rise? Did my first job for you people, so I get money for that, plus my wages." Gorthaga added.

A R4 Agromech Droid stumbled into the Hangar, accompanied by some mechanics.
    "Thanks." Gorthaga muttered, walking towards the Droid. He gently kicked it, and it quickly bent back and dropped its third leg, keeping its balance. Gorthaga grinned at this, and pointed at his ship.
    "Sieg, Can I have a word?" Gorthaga muttered, walking into his ship. A moment later, he walked back out.
    "R4, you too." Gorthaga added, and the Droid headed towards the ship.

Tag: Sieg, Tex/Palso

24. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    IC Sieg

"Sieg, Can I have a word?" Gorthaga muttered, walking into his ship. A moment later, he walked back out.
    "R4, you too." Gorthaga added, and the Droid headed towards the ship.

Sieg Smiled at the others and went to Gorthaga's side. "Whatcha need?" Rain climbed out of Basil, and Rain came to Sieg's Side. Sieg was looking around his eyes an Ocean of Blue.

Tag Cheesey

25. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

"I'm sorry, but I gave you the plans for the wrong ship... Here is the plans for the medical ship." Gorthaga explained, passing Sieg the holopad.
    "Give the Holopad to Diego when you are done." Gorthaga finished, jumping out of his ship.
    "Thats my droid by the way..." Gorthaga added, as Diego used his in-built jet-pack to get onto the Ship.

Tag: Draco, Palso/Gunship

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.