main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Jedi Outcasts RP, v.6 [The Adventure Continues]--All Are Welcome!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Laine_Snowtrekker, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katana_Master

Katana_Master Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 27, 2007
    IC Fyar

What a mess.

Fyar didn't have much of an idea what Commander Lirian would do to him if she found out that he spilled her force-sensitive nature to Chancellor. Assuming she was just angry, something unpleasant. If she was furious, something nasty.

But what was he supposed to do? This was Snowtrekker's ship after all, her crew. She had a right to know.

The hanger was as he remembered it, and for lack of anything better to do, he located Jim Palso and walked up to him.

"Commander Palso? I'm Flight Officer Escalos. I think. You called everyone down here?"

TAG: Palso

2. Cheeseywob1337

Cheeseywob1337 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2009
    IC: Gorthaga

"Actually Chief, that was quite a while ago. We ready yet?" Gorthaga butted in, walking up to Palso.

Tag: Palso, Sieg

3. Draco_Drake

Draco_Drake Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2010
    IC Sieg

"I'm sorry, but I gave you the plans for the wrong ship... Here is the plans for the medical ship." Gorthaga explained, passing Sieg the holopad.
    "Give the Holopad to Diego when you are done." Gorthaga finished, jumping out of his ship.
    "Thats my droid by the way..." Gorthaga added, as Diego used his in-built jet-pack to get onto the Ship.

"Thanks" Sieg walked off the ship, Rain obediently behind. He felt the cool blue in his eyes fade to Green as he began to be bored. "Well I guess this has waited long enough... How do join up?" Sieg stopped suddenly infront of Palso and the group that seemed to be forming around him. Rain, Mandalore bless her little droid soul, ran into Sieg. [Rain...] Sieg unconciously dropped the holopad onto Rain for her to take of. [What a day... What a day... Maybe now I can get some answers.]

Tag: Anyone who can answer Sieg's question in the hangar.

4. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

"How do I join up?"

"Diego, scan for a leading member of staff, and take Sieg to their location." Gorthaga ordered towards his droid.
    "Before you go, Sieg, how did you hear about the Outcasts?" Gorthaga added.

Tag: Draco

5. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    "Diego, scan for a leading member of staff, and take Sieg to their location." Gorthaga ordered towards his droid.
    "Before you go, Sieg, how did you hear about the Outcasts?" Gorthaga added.

Sieg grins, as he marvels at the question in his mind; answering it, while walking an invisible line behind Diego. "I have my sources... Onward Diego... and Rain!"

Tag: Anyone... at all...

6. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

"I'll tag along. I haven't installed a homing device or a tracking system on Diego yet." Gorthaga shouted, running up to the 3 of them.
    "Diego, hack into the control panel over there. Save all of the information on this ship onto your hard-drive." Gorthaga ordered, before pointing at Sieg.
    "I offered you a place to stay, so why are you asking for a job?"

Tag: Sieg

7. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    IC Sieg

"I offered you a place to stay, so why are you asking for a job?"

"Personal Reasons..." Sieg's eyes turn Blue again "and Besides where would I be all bored in a ship all day and not seeing the galaxy! I'd die of boredom in a day. That and I am not asking for a job, merely to be apart of the roster... and get a few tests done..." [Hopefully a Jedi Outcast society has a midiclorian detector...]

Tag: Anyone!

8. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

"I have a bacta injector. Luckily, it also works as a syringe, so we can take a blood sample. I will use my ship to scan it for midi-chlorians, if you want." Gorthaga suggested, hoping that he was as good at telepathy as he thought he was and pulling out his pen-knife, before sliding one of the buttons.

Tag: Sieg.

9. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    IC Sieg

"I have a bacta injector. Luckily, it also works as a syringe, so we can take a blood sample. I will use my ship to scan it for midi-chlorians, if you want." Gorthaga suggested, hoping that he was as good at telepathy as he thought he was and pulling out his pen-knife, before sliding one of the buttons.

"Go for it." Sieg rolls up his sleeve and offers his arm to Gorthaga. "Run whatever tests you'd like." Siegs eyes had turn from Blue to Red and then quickly to green. "So I wonder where these Higher ups are? You know Gorthaga?"

Tag: Anyone

10. Jim_Palso

Jim_Palso Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2004
    OOC: For the below post, if you're in a starfighter, don't worry about rank or flight position. I'll assign a temporary flight title (i.e. RS 1, RS2, etc.) to you until the roster is updated and finalized. :)

IC: Jim Palso
    Hanger, grounded Ill Repute II, Dantooine

Once he seemed free he nodded at the fellow talking to his ship, approaching he had spoke up with a Corellian accent laid on thick, "Are ya' gonna fly her or buy her meal?"

Palso chuckled. "Well, Brass hasn't given me any specific orders yet. So if I had my choice, I'd fly her. Which, hopefully, we're about to do!"

A new face showed up: Flying Officer Escalos.

"Commander Palso? I'm Flight Officer Escalos. I think. You called everyone down here?"

"Well Escalos, you got the location right, just not the title. Its Commodore, not Commander---well its Wing Commander, if that's what you meant," Palso waved a hand, "But I'm not going to to get bent over titles, so don't worry," Palso was easy going as it was and only strict when he needed to be. He yelled for everyone to gather around---all who had responded showed up.

"Okay everyone," Palso said, "I'm the Wing Commander around these parts. The sims gave us a taste of what you're capable of. But sims can only do so much. So," Jim checked his chrono, "The hanger techs already got your fighters up and ready---but identify them when you launch," OOC: Identify if you have an A-Wing, TIE Hunter, or B-Wing in your post, please) Everyone looked confused at the word "launch" and Jim smiled, "You all got two minutes to be suited up and in the air. Consider this a mock drill, but I want it done all in reality. We'll be in the air all the same. Go!"

Jim watched as everyone scattered, a little confused, at the sudden change. Jim smiled to himself---it was always good to get people in unexpected situations---it showed how they would react in the real thing.

Jim calmly, but quickly, started to put on his flight suit---he had mastered the art of putting on his flight suit in record time. If he was going to be Wing Commander, that meant the bar was higher for him then everyone else. He had to perform to a higher standard, so his pilots would perform to that same standard in due time with training.

If there was a mission coming or not, Jim still had a job to do as Wing Commander. Until the call came his way for a mission briefing, he would train his pilots accordingly.

Bugger rolled up with Walking Library following as Jim was climbing into his X-Wing. Bugger whistled in excitement while Walking Library looked as frantic and lost as the first day when Palso and the droid meet for the first time years ago.

"Oh my!" The 3PO protocol droid exclaimed as his counter-part, Bugger---a R2 astromech droid, beeped and whistled in excitement, "How can you call this exciting?!" The droid asked his counter-part as the astromech droid got hooked up to be lifted into the X-Wing by a hanger tech, "My circuits are all going to overload! Oh my, the last time you two flew together in a starfighter was years ago!"

Jim grinned at the protocol droid as he put his helmet on as he sat in the cockpit, with Bugger now being lowered into the X-Wing, "Library, its just like good 'ole times. Stop worrying! We'll be just fine."

"I'm not worrying," The multi-colored protocol droid protested, "I'm being frantic! You and Bugger haven't flown together since---"

"Library," Jim interrupted sternly, "Shut up. We'll be back." The cockpit lowered.

Library shook his head, "That man needs to learn safety!"

Inside the cockpit, Jim watched all the lights come on and the X-Wing warm up. He smiled at the gentle rumble the starfighter had as it ran on idle: it had been a long time since he'd flown with Bugger in back. It would take some time to get use to again from flying A-Wings for the longest time, but Jim somehow knew the old pair would pick right back up where they left off without much trouble.

"Bugger, how you doing?"

The droid re

11. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

Just as Gorthaga took the blood sample, R4 suddenly began to beep and whistle.
    "What is it?" Gorthaga asked the droid, looking at it. Diego spun, and pointed in the direction of the Hangar.
    "They have modified it to make me do my job...?! Get rain to scan the building. I need to return to the Hangar." Gorthaga muttered, annoyed.
    "Diego, back to the Hangar." Gorthaga ordered, walking back down the corridor with his droid.

Moments later, he re-arrived at the Hangar, and the ships were leaving.
    "Diego, scan for the location of Chief, and shove his co-ordinates into The Hog, while I scan Sieg's blood." Gorthaga muttered, jumping onto The H.O.G.

Gorthaga lowered a control panel, and injected the blood sample into an opening in the control panel. The computer whistled, and the information about Siegs blood appeared on the screen.
    "1,000 Midi-chlorians. I don't think that is much." Gorthaga muttered, as Diego uploaded the co-ordinates. Gorthaga walked into the cockpit, and sat on his chair. He put his flight helmet down, and clipped his seat belt.
    "Diego, lock the doors and windows." Gorthaga shouted, pulling his ship into reverse. A radar scan of the area appeared on one of his screens, and within a few seconds, a green dot representing Palso appeared.
    "Lock co-ordinates." Gorthaga shouted, reversing out of the hangar. He spun the ship and rotated it towards the location of Palso.
    "Set speed so we arrive in 30 seconds." Gorthaga shouted, as the speedometer began to rise.
    "Lock speed." Gorthaga shouted, and the speedometer froze.
    "Go." Gorthaga muttered, slamming his feet on the accelerator, and the HOG fired, covering the Hangar in smoke.

25 Seconds later, Gorthaga swerved and clamped his foot on the brakes, and activated the communicator that was in-built to his helmet.
    "Hey chief! Sieg has found where he is going, and thanks for the droid. What do we do now?" Gorthaga muttered.

Tag: Palso

12. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    IC Sieg
    Hangar

Palso watched as more pilots started to launch and appear on sensors. He hit the comm, "All pilots, form up on me. Keep your weapons locked. That's an order."

[Finally sounds like some in charge has arrived!] "Rain! Oi get Basil online." Rolling up his left sleeve, Sieg, pressed a button. [Lets hope this is the same comm as Palso]

Hiding any accents with almost royal basic, save for his rebeliousness permenating his voice, Sieg spoke "Oi, this is Sieg. Commander Palso is it? You have about..."Counts Sieg and Gorthaga" one or two recruits, and since you are the only person I have talked to on this huge Mon Calamari ship, that I can find with any authority, where do I find the paper work to join this little..." [Is it a clan... no... more of an order, but this seems so informal at times... perhaps gang... no... group is more polite... Right?] "Uh group."

Sieg waited for a reply. Rain had Basil all fired up in no time, with Basil online. [that little droid amazes me sometimes. How did she fire up Basil, as dead as Malachor?] Sieg felt his eyes turn red as he realized [This guy may want me to fly!...] Sieg rolled this though in his head for a bit. [Well then, glad Basil's online.]

Tag: Palso or Cheesey.

13. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Tex Dillett
    Hangar

Tex and Russ, with some help from the other hangar techs, had finished up the patch-work on the Outcast fighters, and almost instantly Palso wanted to use them for a training mission. Tex had no problem with this; actually, the earlier the better. It would be pointles to have gone to all that effort and then have the fighters just sitting there for weeks without being used. The Flight Control officer was obviously annoyed at this breach in hangar protocol, but Palso was certainly determined to get the recruits out for training. Tex admired that in the man; he had grit.

"You know, Russ, I just hope that some of the forward stabilizers hold on those A-Wings. They seemed a bit loose at the beginning of the day."

TAG: Russ, No One

14. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

Suddenly Diego buzzed, and pointed at the blood scanning system.
    "What is it?!" Gorthaga shouted at the droid.
    "Lock All Controls, handbrake. " Gorthaga muttered, walking towards the computer. He pressed the button to activate it, and it showed that the original blood test had failed.
    "Restart the test then!" Gorthaga shouted, sitting down on the bed next to it. Diego plugged himself into the system, and the blood scan restarted. Moments later, the computer pinged. Diego buzzed, shocked. Gorthaga leapt up and walked to the computer. The new test had a Midi-Chlorian count of 10,000.
    "Diego, send Sieg a signal. He is a Jedi!" Gorthaga shouted, shocked. Diego buzzed, and plugged himself into the main communication panel.

Diego spun, and activated the Hologram recorder.
    "What are you doing you stupid droid!? Ohh... Hey Sieg! You are pretty good with the Midi-Chlorian count. 10,000, well done!" Gorthaga explained, before nodding for the droid to stop recording.
    "Send it to Rain." Gorthaga muttered.

Tag: Draco

OOC: Draco has let me do this, so Sieg being a force sensitive was not my idea. And for Palso, this is a modified Mon-Calimari medical transport, used by Medics and rescue people.

And Draco, Palso is already in space you goon :p

15. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    OOC: Cheesey, Sieg doesnt know that. :D

IC Sieg
    Hangar

Diego spun, and activated the Hologram recorder.
    "What are you doing you stupid droid!? Ohh... Hey Sieg! You are pretty good with the Midi-Chlorian count. 10,000, well done!" Gorthaga explained, before nodding for the droid to stop recording.
    "Send it to Rain." Gorthaga muttered.

Sieg walked around the hangar feeling prety stupid. Rain kept poking him in his left leg, he wondered how the droid kept poking the some spot. Finally, he listened to the droid and the message from Gorthaga. "Rain send a basic thank you back... Now where is someone in charge around here..." Siegs eyes had turned green, the unknown fact that he was sensitive, opening the door of ease and peace of shock. Sieg sat next to Basil, finally, giving up on finding a person in charge.

Tag: No one.

16. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

Gorthaga slammed a few levers and flicked a small switch.
    "Diego, Contact Palso." Gorthaga shouted, slamming a second lever. A hologram of Palso's ship appeared above his dashboard.
    "Hey Chief, the guy who I picked up from the distress signal, he is waiting back on the ship for you. I just discovered that he is force sensitive." Gorthaga explained.
    "Diego, send that to Palso, then End contact." Gorthaga muttered, pulling a third lever.

17. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    OOC: I'll get a post up ASAP.

18. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    Night sky, Dantooine

25 Seconds later, Gorthaga swerved and clamped his foot on the brakes, and activated the communicator that was in-built to his helmet.
    "Hey chief! Sieg has found where he is going, and thanks for the droid. What do we do now?" Gorthaga muttered.

Palso nodded through the canopy, "Welcome to the sky, Gorthaga. I don't know how that medical transport of yours is gonna hold up in this canyon we're going to, but we'll see how it goes. You'll have to have some skills for a transport that size in the canyon."

"Hey Chief, the guy who I picked up from the distress signal, he is waiting back on the ship for you. I just discovered that he is force sensitive."

"Got it, Gorthaga. I'll contact him." Jim switched comm channels, "Bugger, see if you can patch into this...Sieg person. I'm running one fighter and a med transport. If we run into trouble up here, we'd be in trouble here. I need more pilots up here now."

Bugger beeped a few times and swirled his head, words scrolling down the view screen in Palso's X-Wing, [Contact established.]

Palso waited for a moment, then said, "Sieg, this is Wing Commander Jim Palso of the Jedi Outcasts. I'm sorry for the delay. But if you can fly, get hold of Tex Dillett in the hanger. He'll hook you up with a fighter. You have A-Wings, B-Wings, and TIE Hunters to choose from. Once you're in the air, follow the homing beacon I am broadcasting and you'll find us. Palso out."

Once clear of the comm channel, Jim shook his head, "I sure hope we don't run into trouble up here."

Tag all

19. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    OOC: *Yawn*

IC: Sieg

Palso waited for a moment, then said, "Sieg, this is Wing Commander Jim Palso of the Jedi Outcasts. I'm sorry for the delay. But if you can fly, get hold of Tex Dillett in the hanger. He'll hook you up with a fighter. You have A-Wings, B-Wings, and TIE Hunters to choose from. Once you're in the air, follow the homing beacon I am broadcasting and you'll find us. Palso out."

Sieg jumps up, having fallen asleep. Opening Basil's cockpit Sieg hops in and fires his oldest friend up. [Heh, why bother with a fighter... and besides what will Basil think] "Good Mornin, Basil"

The screens come alive, a voice of Sieg's butler like friend Basil answers, "Good day, Master Sieg. Where will we be traveling to day?"

[Ah gotta love Basil.] Sieg smiles as his eyes turn blue around his old friend "Follow that homing beacon, Basil old boy." Rain feeling almost forgotten hops in the back as the Y-Wing, named Basil, takes off to Palso's location.

Tag: Palso, or who ever Palso Tagged. :D

20. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

"Welcome to the sky, Gorthaga. I don't know how that medical transport of yours is gonna hold up in this canyon we're going to, but we'll see how it goes. You'll have to have some skills for a transport that size in the canyon."

"We are going to a..." Gorthaga began, before he was cut off.
    "Diego, put the ship into standby." Gorthaga continued, undoing his seat-belt and walking into the back. He pulled on his full space suit, and lowered the visor on his helmet. He walked to the back wall by the door, and flicked a small switch, and then crouched down. He then pulled the cover off a small pit, before jumping down into the 2 meter deep pit. He pulled a few levers, and flicked a few switches. He then unplugged a large wire, and the ship rumbled. The wings of the Hand of God moved, lowering to underneath in a way similar to an upside down Lambda Class Shuttle, before 2 cannons appeared in the wings normal places. The 2 cannons on the wings clamped together, and rotated to face backwards.
    "Diego, de-activate the Hyperdrive and the emergency power systems." Gorthaga shouted, climbing out of the pit and dragging the cover back onto the pit.

Gorthaga jumped up, banging his head, and walked back into the cockpit. He entered Palsos comms channel, and pulled a lever.
    "I have prepared my ship for a Canyon. Do I get a code-name? Back in the Mon-Calimari Army, I was Gold-Delta while I was head medic, and when I was rescue and medic, I was Gold-Squadron Alpha. What am I now?" Gorthaga asked.

Diego suddenly buzzed, and pointed at the Radar. Basil was coming.
    "Send Basil a message; If Sieg gets shot down, I am now un-able to rescue them." Gorthaga joked.

OOC: The H.O.G's Design is similar to a Lambda class shuttle with shorter wings and no top wing.
    The Inside is the same as this, but with 2 less seats in the cockpit, and the chairs (In the room marked 11) can be swapped for beds, and there is a few computer panels and cupboards everywhere.
    Instead of the last 4 chairs from that picture, there is 4 Droid Panels/Chargers.
    The service-hatch/storage place I mentioned would be in the same place as on that picture. (8)

21. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    OOC: Sorry for disappearing guys. my PC in my room hates the boards and I found that the new PC in our living room, that ive decided to sue all the time now, has decided to run the boards lightning fast and with great compliancy.

Russton Xelcron
    Hangar, Ill Repute II

"You know, Russ, I just hope that some of the forward stabilizers hold on those A-Wings. They seemed a bit loose at the beginning of the day."

Russ looked at Tex and smiled. We did what we could man. Now its up to them.

TAG: Tex.

22. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    IC as Earwen:
    Vice Chancellor's office

Earwen glanced down at the background report she was running on the woman in front of her. Her story checked out and her list of skills was impressive.

"Your observation is correct. Many of our new recruits are rather green. We welcome you into our ranks. Please don't take it as offense or slight that you enter as a Flight Officer. There is much opportunity for rapid promotion. As to your unique perspective on the Force, I would love to hear more about it at a later time."

Earwen handed Lyna a datapad from her desk.

"This datapad contains a map of the ship, the location of your quarters, and a basic schedule..." *BUZZ*

Earwen flicked the switch on her office comm.

"Earwen here."

Vice Chancellor Lightrider, Wing Commander Palso has just over ridden my rank and ordered all fighters to launch.

"Sith spit!" exclaimed Earwen, mentally reviewing how much trouble Palso was capable of causing and hoping that he had good reason for this antic.

"Thank you. I'll take care of it."

"It seems I am needed in the hangar and if this is one of the Wing Commander's crazy practice drills, you may be needed as well. Do you feel up for some air time?"

Earwen moved towards the office door, awaiting Lyna's reply.

Tag: Lyna

23. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Cyrus Morgan
    Hangar, Ill Repute II

Cyrus had ignored the override and now was hoping he didn't get into too much trouble. He wasn't exactly sure what was going on, but he was sure it wasn't good.

24. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    Night sky, Dantooine

Jim looked around, he now had a flight...if a little odd. A X-Wing Starfighter, modified medical transport that looked like a Lambda-class Shuttle, and an Y-Wing starfighter. Odds were improving for the former Corellian smuggler.

As the three starships assembled into a arrow formation with Palso leading.

"I have prepared my ship for a Canyon. Do I get a code-name? Back in the Mon-Calimari Army, I was Gold-Delta while I was head medic, and when I was rescue and medic, I was Gold-Squadron Alpha. What am I now?" Gorthaga asked.

"That's a negative, Gorthaga. Call-signs are reserved for Brass only. For this practice run, I'll assign you two temporary unit numbers. Gorthaga, you're Rising Stars One. Sieg, you're Rising Stars Two. These are temporary unit numbers, so don't get attached to them too much," Bugger beeped, showing the canyon coming up on the view screen, "Okay folks," Palso said as he flipped a switch and his s-foils deployed into the familiar X shape, "If you have s-foils, put them into attack position, but weapons are safe. I repeat, weapons are safe. No use of firepower, but at my order."

With the canyon closing in even closer now, Jim looked at the map display, since the night sky was hiding it's physical features at such a height, "Okay flight, descend to one thousand feet above hard-top. Seig, you follow me, Gorthaga you bring up the rear. Single flight formation, keep it tight. Drop attitude and assume formation!"

Palso put his X-Wing on its port s-foils and rolled downwards towards the ground, his starfighter passing through white clouds in the night sky. He kept the speed high, but not fast enough to out-run the Y-Wing behind him. As the ground approached fast, Jim brought his X-Wing into a straight flying path above the ground, the ground's features now somewhat visible, but more a blur as he flew by them so quickly. The canyon was fast approaching, just meters away now. Suddenly the ground disappeared under him and Palso's X-Wing dropped out of sight and into the canyon.

Bugger displayed a ground mapping program that showed the canyon on his view screen as Jim glanced between the view screen and the darkness outside. He also switched glances to the sensors as well. "Okay flight, keep your wits about you. You're flying in the dark here. Watch your sensors and pay attention to your altitude and proximity alarms. The canyon will be narrowing about a thousand meters ahead, so room will be limited. This isn't a race and no tricks needed. Safety comes first. If you can't handle it, pull out."

As he followed the canyon at half speed, Jim relaxed into the X-Wing. He started to feel the starfighter's responsiveness and touch.

"She's tight when she needs to be and loose when she needs to be. The mechanics did a good job." Jim said to Bugger.

[The Jedi Outcasts have always had good mechanics. Some of the best in the galaxy.] Bugger replied.

"That's true," Jim replied, "This fighter has good balance. She handles really nicely. I'll have to thank the mechanics when we get back."

Jim was biting his lip for some action. Too much in-activity for the former smuggler to handle. He needed something, some action. Anything, anything at all.

Tag All

25. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

"That's a negative, Gorthaga. Call-signs are reserved for Brass only. For this practice run, I'll assign you two temporary unit numbers. Gorthaga, you're Rising Stars One. Sieg, you're Rising Stars Two. These are temporary unit numbers, so don't get attached to them too much," Bugger beeped, showing the canyon coming up on the view screen, "Okay folks," Palso said as he flipped a switch and his s-foils deployed into the familiar X shape, "If you have s-foils, put them into attack position, but weapons are safe. I repeat, weapons are safe. No use of firepower, but at my order."

"Thanks, Chief." Gorthaga muttered, before pulling a lever to set gun-power to minimum

With the canyon closing in even closer now, Jim looked at the map display, since the night sky was hiding it's physical features at such a height, "Okay flight, descend to one thousand feet above hard-top. Seig, you follow me, Gorthaga you bring up the rear. Single flight formation, keep it tight. Drop attitude and assume formation!"

"Assuming formation, Chief." Gorthaga muttered, spinning into position.

Tag: Anyone with Palso, Palso.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.