main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Jedi Outcasts RP, v.6 [The Adventure Continues]--All Are Welcome!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Laine_Snowtrekker, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheeseywob1337

Cheeseywob1337 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2009
    IC: Gorthaga

Gorthaga finished the final piece of the new shield circuit and clunk it into place, before R9-H6 ('Hodge') screwed it onto the back of the ship. All of the circuits he needed were fixed, but the final pieces of covering for the back of the ship had fell off with the blast.
    "Diego, Hodge, come with me. I am taking the wings of the Interceptors." Gorthaga ordered, jogging over to the Interceptor. He already had the right wing of the other ship, but he couldn't scavenge the other. He pulled out his pen-knife, and severed the circuits connecting it to the ship. Moments later, he yanked it off, and placed it on the ground for the Droids to carry.
    "Remove all spare circuitry." He added, pointing at Hodge. Once he arrived back on the main ship, he was going to reprogram Hodge and put him in a cupboard, reserving him for the hard work. He looked up, A Y-Wing had blown up just on the edge of the crater. He saw what looked slightly like Palsos ship just behind it, before it turned away. Gorthaga grinned, happy that he didn't need to waste more ammo. He positioned the Wing next to the door, and 10 minutes later, it was screwed into place. When he got back, he would replace it with proper shields.

"Hodge, Diego, get on-board, activate the clocking device." Gorthaga shouted, placing a metal can ontop of one of the wings, and standing back. Moments later, the Hog faded into camouflage. Gorthaga pulled out his pistol, and walked away from the Hog.
    "Shields, 80% Shielding to the back." Gorthaga shouted, and the Camouflage faded out, revealing the hog again. Hodge whistled, signalling that it was activated. Gorthaga loaded the pistol, and pointed it for the can. He fired, and the blast melted in mid-flight. Gorthaga grinned.
    "Lower shields. Close the door." Gorthaga shouted. The Door whizzed down, then back up-again. The quick modifications on the Hog had worked perfectly. He leapt on board, and dragged the sack full off spare parts on-board, opening a cargo storage hatch in the side and throwing them in. The Door whizzed down behind him, before clunking into place.

"Diego, we still need to replace the door, back covering and the Colours of the Hog." Gorthaga muttered, walking into the cockpit. Diego plugged into the computer system in the wall and Hodge glided into the cock-pit.
    "Hodge, take the second computer. Scan the radars every 10 seconds, and adjust the shielding according to that." Gorthaga muttered, smiling and pulling a lever. He flicked a switch.
    "Diego, find Palso's Communication Channel, and connect us to it." Gorthaga shouted, pulling his helmet on. The Comms system slowly loaded, and buzzed violently.

"Did I ever tell you that I am King of the Scavenger People? Rising Star One, Re-entering the field." Gorthaga shouted as his Communications System finished loading and he placed his rifle back under the dash-board. The Hog was flying more clunkily than usual, and was a small amount slower than normal. He flew out of the mile-wide crater and examined the battle-field. It had gotten a lot quieter, so Gorthaga scanned the ground for Outcasts. There was none that he was aware of, but a pirate shuttle was destroyed on the floor.
    "Activate Cloaking at Moderate, Activate Shields at High." Gorthaga ordered, flicking a switch to activate the Radar. He pulled his helmet back on.

Tag: Palso, Draco, Fisto,

OOC: I have re-read the OP of this thread, and noticed that me and Draco are not listed. Can this please be updated? I am Ship/Rescue Shuttle BTW.
    And; I don't support Argentina. I only just noticed the coincidence about Diego the Droid and the Hand of God.

2. Draco_Drake

Draco_Drake Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2010
    IC Sieg

"Did I ever tell you that I am King of the Scavenger People? Rising Star One, Re-entering the field." Gorthaga shouted as his Communications System finished loading and he placed his rifle back under the dash-board. The Hog was flying more clunkily than usual, and was a small amount slower than normal. He flew out of the mile-wide crater and examined the battle-field. It had gotten a lot quieter, so Gorthaga scanned the ground for Outcasts. There was none that he was aware of, but a pirate shuttle was destroyed on the floor.
    "Activate Cloaking at Moderate, Activate Shields at High." Gorthaga ordered, flicking a switch to activate the Radar. He pulled his helmet back on.

"Gorthaga, you copy over. I have orders to take you back to the Ill Rupute." Sieg pulled up beside The Hand of God.

"Rain, Keep sensors on. I dont want Gorthaga getting shot again." Rain beebed and burred in reply. "Gorthaga stick behind me at these coordinates and keep talking so I know your following through that cloak of yours." Siegs eyes had turned a Blue in color, happy to know his friend is safe.

Tag: Any

3. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

"Gorthaga, you copy over. I have orders to take you back to the Ill Rupute." Sieg pulled up beside The Hand of God.

"Rain, Keep sensors on. I dont want Gorthaga getting shot again." Rain beebed and burred in reply. "Gorthaga stick behind me at these coordinates and keep talking so I know your following through that cloak of yours." Siegs eyes had turned a Blue in color, happy to know his friend is safe.

"Back to Ship? We look like we have sorted the situation anyway, so I will come." Gorthaga muttered, slowing down.
    "Hodge, cancel your Radars. Diego, go into cruise settings. Auto-pilot to follow Sieg." Gorthaga ordered, pulling a lever before walking into the main room and sitting at one of the beds.
    "Sieg, What did I miss? There was around 6 Ties and a Lambda before I left. Who was in the 2 Customised Red Interceptors? Important?" He added.

Tag: Draco

4. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Cyrus Morgan
    Ground Team

"Looks like our night got interesting. Some enemy pilots went down a few miles South of here. Until the Jedi Outcasts shuttle comes back and picks up them and us, we're on foot. Looks like we got ground patrol, heading towards those enemy pilots; we need to secure them before the shuttle gets to them. Lets rig that enemy shuttle with explosives first and blow it. We can't use it anyways---any remaining pirates will just track the shuttle back to the Ill Repute II. Something doesn't seem right, about these pirates that is. They seem fairly well-armed and equipped for simple pirates. Unless they got through New Republic or Imperial Remnant shipyard forces to steal two military grade Lambda-class Shuttles that are fully armed with weapons and shields, these pirates are different. Keep your eyes alert."

Cyrus nodded.Let's hoof it then.

Cyrus knew that he was sending out their status and needed to add no input He and Times worked well together.

You think the down pilots will give us trouble?

TAG: Times.

5. Pennsylvania_Yankee

Pennsylvania_Yankee Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 25, 2005
    OOC: Information on Peter Times' Storm Commando helmet (based on the Scout Trooper) is found with the following link: Scout trooper.

IC: Commander Peter Times
    Open country, night time, Dantooine

You think the down pilots will give us trouble?

Times shrugged, "It depends. If these pirates are just you're average spacer thug, then I would imagine no. But if wherever these military grade shuttles came from have added contract value to them, then these pirates might give us a fight. It all depends on their pay scale in the end, I guess. But if they do fight..." Times lifted up his blaster rifle, "Palso never specified how many prisoners had to come back. If they want to fight, we'll give them a fight. I'd rather not fight though," Times nodded towards the shuttle, "Lets get these thing done and move on."

As Times and Morgan worked almost without communication---both ex-special ops soldiers were more then knowledgeable about how to rig a ship with explosives---Peter reflected on himself for a moment. For the last few months, he was becoming more and more human-like. In fact, when he joined the Jedi Outcasts a few years back, he would have never replied to Morgan's question with such a long answer---at most it would have been a sentence long. But Times smiled under his helmet as he began to value what humanity brought to a human being----even one trained as a soldier since birth, like Peter Times had been. Humanity, at its richest form, brought laughter and friendship and so many other qualities, such as love and many, many more. Out of those qualities, Peter found his ability to bring those qualities to his own life.

Yes, there was a time to be serious, like now, Morgan and Times had a mission to complete and rigging a shuttle with explosives didn't require communication from two soldiers who knew more about warfare and weaponry then most people woulod in their whole life. And at other times, such as the blaster fight at the farm house: the mission needed to be completed---idle talking was not needed, it would, in fact, disrupt the mission.

But, Peter also realized that idle talk was a true quality of humanity---it brought friendship to fellow human beings. And when the shuttle was rigged and after it had exploded in the distance, Times was standing there with Morgan looking at the flames. Peter looked at Morgan and nodded, "Good job."

That 'job well done' type of statement would have never come out of Times' mouth before---before, the mercenary would have just moved on to the next objective, the next mission, the next target. But his humanity, finally coming out after years of being buried under countless brain-washing and training, prompted him to let Morgan know that his work was a job well done and he wanted his fellow mercenary to know that.

Sometimes, Times thought as he walked with Morgan in a spread-out patrol formation along the grassy hills, friendship was more important then just giving orders and following orders.

Times' helmet suddenly caught motion in the grassy hills above. He hit his helmet comm with one long tone---alerting Morgan to danger ahead. Times looked Morgan's direction, "Hold Morgan. I have movement. Forty meters ahead. I'm scanning ahead..." Times was kneeling by now and did a full 360 of his surroundings. Between his movement and energy emissions sensors, he counted four humanoid targets surrounding them and taking up positions on the grassy hills around them---Times and Morgan were in the valley area in between them. "Looks like that enemy shuttle that got blew out of the sky had some survivors. They're armed---"

Red blaster bolts started issuing out at long ranges from the cover of grass and hills. Times was already moving towards the blaster fire, issuing orders to Morgan as he ran for cover, "They're taking long shots with night-vision---not accurate shots, but stay alert. I'll take the two on the right, you take the two on the left. Their in a box formation arou

6. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    IC Sieg

"Hodge, cancel your Radars. Diego, go into cruise settings. Auto-pilot to follow Sieg." Gorthaga ordered, pulling a lever before walking into the main room and sitting at one of the beds.
    "Sieg, What did I miss? There was around 6 Ties and a Lambda before I left. Who was in the 2 Customised Red Interceptors? Important?" He added.

"Dont know Gorthaga, we should be coming up on the Ill Rupute soon. Besides we should get a briefing from Palso soon." Sieg had Basil fly the rest of the way as the two ships, The Basil and The Hand of God, flew into the Hangar.

Tag Cheesey.

7. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

"Dont know Gorthaga, we should be coming up on the Ill Rupute soon. Besides we should get a briefing from Palso soon." Sieg had Basil fly the rest of the way as the two ships, The Basil and The Hand of God, flew into the Hangar.

Gorthaga leapt out of the Hog while Diego landed it, and ran towards Basil.
    "Sieg, Diego will direct you to Laine or Earwen so you can get the job here. I need to format Hodge." Gorthaga explained, as Diego rolled out of the Hog.
    "Diego, take Sieg to Laine or Earwen, get him a job here." Gorthaga muttered, pulling off his helmet. Diego whistled, gliding towards the Door. Hodge rolled out, about to follow Diego, but Gorthaga grabbed him and pulled him back onto his ship. Hodge was still painted as an Imperial Droid, and still had traces of the pirates in him. Gorthaga flicked a switch, de-activating him, before plugging him in on the wall. He grabbed a large toolbox from the side, and rolled it out of the ship. He pulled out a blow torch, and began to finish the adjustments to the Hog.

Tag: Draco

8. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    IC Sieg

Diego, take Sieg to Laine or Earwen, get him a job here." Gorthaga muttered, pulling off his helmet. Diego whistled, gliding towards the Door.

Rain flew off and began, without order, to work on Basil. The cockpit slowly came up as Sieg climbed out in his Mandalorian Armor. Its been awhile since I've worn this... Not Since that battle... "Roger Gorthage" Sieg waved his hand and threw in one movement a communicator "Use that to contact me when Palso gets the briefing ready. Diego lead the way." Sieg undid his helmet revealing his. Tucking the Helmet under his Right Arm, Sieg jumped off to follow Diego, his eyes still that Blue.

Tag: Diego/Cheesey, Palso with more orders, or Laine or Earwyn

9. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

Rain flew off and began, without order, to work on Basil. The cockpit slowly came up as Sieg climbed out in his Mandalorian Armor. Its been awhile since I've worn this... Not Since that battle... "Roger Gorthage" Sieg waved his hand and threw in one movement a communicator "Use that to contact me when Palso gets the briefing ready. Diego lead the way." Sieg undid his helmet revealing his. Tucking the Helmet under his Right Arm, Sieg jumped off to follow Diego, his eyes still that Blue.

Gorthaga nodded, pointing at Diego to leave. He yanked the Interceptor wings off the back of his ship, revealing the burnt end of the Hog. He pointed the blow-torch at the edges of the new attachments to his ship, welding them into place. He scanned the hangar and saw a few sheets of metal in the corner.
    "Hodge, Fetch." Gorthaga shouted, continuing to weld the new circuits into place. Moments later, R9-H6 rolled back to the Hog with the metal. Gorthaga nodded, measuring the back of his ship, and drawing it onto the metal.
    "Hodge, cut the metal to that size and shape." He ordered, checking his measurements once more. Hodge whistled, lowering his 3rd leg. A Razor appeared from the leg, and Hodge traced it. Gorthaga grinned and picked the metal up and put it in place on the back of his ship. He picked a screw up, and placed it in the top corner, and screwed it into place with the electric screwdriver on his pen-knife thing. He did the same with the top left corner, then the bottom right and bottom left corners, and put the final 2 on the corners before the doors.

"Diego, scan the defensive properties and... Hodge, put the Spare Metal by the door over there." Gorthaga ordered, heading into the Hog for his gun, and fully loaded it. He headed out, banging his head on the door, before walking to the opposite end of the Hangar.
    "Keep Clear." Gorthaga shouted, fully charging his rifle. He took aim at the metal, and fired at it. It smacked into the metal, rebounding and skimmed Gorthaga's leg, but still burnt it.
    "Dang!" Gorthaga muttered, kicking Hodge. Hodge whistled, and fell onto Gorthagas foot.
    "For Ackbars Sake!" Gorthaga shouted, grabbing his foot. He began to hop back to his ship, before tripping over Hodge. Gorthaga winced, hitting the floor. Atleast everyone who shot him would get themselves killed. He climbed up, and picked up Hodge, before limping into the Hog and collapsing on his bed in the small room just above the cockpit.

Tag: Anyone, Palso.

10. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    OOC: I'll get a intelligent reply on Sunday or Monday. I'm getting ready for LARP. I'll be gone all weekend guys.

11. Jim_Palso

Jim_Palso Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2004
    OOC: I'll get to all tags ASAP. :)

12. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    Cyrus Morgan
    Shuttle Crash Site

Cyrus was in attack mode immediately as Times indicated they were upon the Pirates.

Cyrus aimed and opened fire but was hit in the chest. The vest he wore deflected the shot but it still hurt.

He moved into a roll and took out his two targets but fell to the ground. The pain intense.

Times, I was hit!

TAG: Times

13. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    OOC: I am so sorry for the delay! College, work, and GMing another game are taking up all my time. All players involved in this mission, you may post the conclusion of your mission-related posts and report back to the Ill Repute II. I'll get a post up as soon as I can in post-mission format.

Laine and Earwen, you may take over from here---the mission is over once everyone posts their mission-ending posts.

God Bless,

Jason

14. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

Gorthaga lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling. If they didn't give them any free time and no sleep, he would leave. Then he realised that they had just got into a fight with some Pirates before flying straight 'Home' without any investigation into the Pirates, or how the Pirates got the ships. They must have a supplier of Stolen Imperial Spacecraft, and if they were accidentally disintegrated, the world would be happier. He then leapt straight out of his small bed, banging his head on the ceiling, before climbing down the ladder into the cockpit. He flicked a switch, and entered communications with Palso.
    "Chief! So, we go out to practice with our ships, get shot at and go home for our tea. Is that our job or do we follow this up? If we find their supplier, we will find other suppliers and smugglers, and that will take reinforcements away from the guys we are meant to be stopping!" Gorthaga shouted into his headset.
    "If we do not officially follow this up, I will find out what I can in my spare time." Gorthaga added, climbing up and walking into the main room.

He looked at Hodge, who was lying down on the floor where Gorthaga had dropped him.
    "Get up. I need to install a homing beacon in you... Don't bother. Who is your registered owner?" Gorthaga asked. The Droid used its jetpacks to get up, burning the floor, before landing next to Gorthaga. A Hologram of the Rodian appeared from Hodge, slowly rotating.
    "Name?" Gorthaga asked, plugging a small screen into the side of the Droid. A small paragraph of writing appeared on the screen.
    "Thank you." Gorthaga muttered.

It said the Rodian was called 'Hyeedo', born on Hoth and was unemployed. His parents died when he was 9. Gorthaga was about to continue reading before the screen flashed white for a second before deactivating.
    "Chief, I have begun the investigation into the Pirates for you. I stole a Droid from one of their Rodians." Gorthaga explained, rebooting the system. Hodge loaded information on the ship onto the screen, and Gorthaga nodded at him. It was a Tie-Interceptor, with Parts from 'Thylar's Junk Mine' on Hoth. Gorthaga tapped the name to get more information on it, but the screen blanked out again.
    "Hodge, bin the screen." Gorthaga ordered, dropping the screen.

Tag: Palso

OOC: You can take no notice of anything I have just said if you want. As long as you reply you can carry on with what you had planned. This will go nowhere if you ignore it or give me a good explanation.
    I will be gone for a week in a fortnight, BTW.

15. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Juerr Pakka (Kal Jetti abstractly)

It was a simple order they had been given. Destroy remaining enemy craft, namely two of those Z-95's that yet were trying to be pests. With a swift hand on the throttle he shot his TIE-wing forward, it's engines quickly gaining on the older Z-95.

Blue light passed over him impacting the craft just as the target lock began to get a fix. "Thiss one was Mine!" he yelled into the comm linking him to Jetti, the fool had used his manuever to take a pock shot that sent the enemy craft carreening to crash land in a fiery death below as the engines had overloaded from the ion hit.

Not careing to wait for a reply he let the force as these being called it, take him, hone the sites, replace the technological babble that surrounded him. Letting the feeling of when the time was right to pull the trigger, and let loose a fiery rain of red bolts that pierced through the now banking enemies fighters cockpit. The craft itself merely flew on a gracefull powered glide downward to plow into the trees below.

"Palso, let this be over before I kill something I shouldn't." he quickly called into the comm. Palso might not know him well enough to know that there was less joke than most would give to such words, but experience and time would lay bare such things if this was not ended one way or another soon.

TAG: Palso

16. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    OOC: Sorry, camp has been crazy and my Internet has been extremely limited. For this I apologize.

IC:

Laine had found herself stuck on the base while her people went off to deal with the situation that had arisen. That was NOT how she'd envisioned herself leading--from the back. She preferred (when it was necessary) to be in the thick of things, the flak flying and the enemy being vaped--not this worrisome waiting back at home base.

She followed the comm chatter, noting a few issues and mentally making a list of things to talk about at the briefing. Since they'd be sending out teams, it was essential that the new Outcasts create some type of report with each other, preferably of the positive type.

She sighed. Being a leader was more difficult than she'd thought it would be.

TAG: For all those still out there

17. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    Cyrus Morgan
    Pirates Shuttle

He stood slowly, the blaster bolt had deflected off his vest, but left a decent burn on his arm.

Damn. That hurt.

Cyrus swept the area and then commed Times.

We should head back Times.

Then he commed the Outcasts Base.Cyrus Morgan here. Pirates neutralized./color]

TAG: Times.

18. Pennsylvania_Yankee

Mar 25, 2005

We should head back Times.

"Copy," Times replied, "I couldn't agree more."

Peter soon found Morgan and together the two started the long trek back to the Outcasts. After Morgan had commed the Outcasts, Peter added, "Ill Repute II, can you also send a shuttle for evac. I don't think those pirates will be bugging us much more."

Tag Zan, Ill Repute II

19. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    IC: Jim Palso
    Cockpit, nearing Ill Repute II

Not bad, Palso thought to himself, Everyone made it home alive. Lets just hope we repeat that a second time.

For a training mission, everything had gone south, but in a good way. The Outcasts pilots had a taste of real combat---something no amount of training could ever give.

As his X-Wing approached the hanger of the Ill Repute II, Jim jumped on the comm, "All wings, file in and land by rank. Recruits first, old guys second."

Jim chuckled to himself as he circled around the Ill Repute II. It was very ironic that he could call himself an "old guy". Just over four years ago, he was some young smuggler who thought the galaxy would do as he told it to do. Funny how experience brought a person wisdom.

As the last of the starfighters landed in the hanger, Jim brought his X-Wing in and landed. The hanger was all business with hanger techs running around to the various starfighters and medical shuttle that had just landed.

As his canopy opened, Jim perched himself up on the ledge and called out above the noise of the hanger, "ALL PILOTS, DEBRIEF IN THE MEETING ROOM IN FIFTEEN MINUTES!"

Tag All :D

20. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    Cyrus Morgan
    Trekking, Dantooine

As they waited for evac, Cyrus decided to check out his wound. It was a nsty burn, but he'd survive. He spoke to Times.

They were heavily armed for just a bunch of Pirates. Don't you think?

TAG: Times

Russton Xelcron
    Hangar, Ill Repute II, Dantooine

It was chaos as the ships landed.

GET 'EM SITUATED! DON'T TOUCH THAT! NOT YOU, HIM!

He ordered the techs to start diagnostics and repair checklists on each ships.

Make sure you make a lsit for each ship first! We gotta know whats needed. List the repairs major to minor. We gotta fix all major problems first!

TAG: Hangar

21. Pennsylvania_Yankee

Mar 25, 2005

They were heavily armed for just a bunch of Pirates. Don't you think?

Times shrugged as they walked in the stillness of the night, "It depends on how you look at it. From my research on this galaxy, sources have pointed to the fact that the Outer Rim is pretty much lawless. Even when the Galactic Empire was in power, they could never quite get a grip on the Outer Rim. Pirates out here, without centralized government in the Empire, New Republic, or Galactic Alliance to check them, would naturally play dog eat dog and would grow as they in-corporate other pirate groups and kept attacking targets. With no government control, individual planets and star systems are left to fend for themselves against pirates, mercenaries, and the like. So the pirates' firepower is not all that shocking in reality, considering we're in the Outer Rim. I would highly doubt we a pirate force this well armed any closer then the Core Worlds and Inner Rim---government control is too tight there."

Tag Zan

OOC: Information summarized from Star Wars: The Essential Atlas. :-B

22. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    OOC: I am so sorry! I totally had the end of camp and moved back home and am moving back to school and had sucky Internet and missed a tag. Fixing that right now...

IC:

When the call for the evac came, the bridge officers did their job and sent a shuttle to go pick up Times and Morgan.

Laine came to the hangar to meet everyone, just in time to hear Palso shouting about having a debriefing in fifteen minutes (or something like that) and to see the slightly organized chaos that was the hangar after a battle. She saw Russ in the midst of it, trying to keep his flock doing the right thing, and she knew that he could handle it.

We need to know who's still with us, and then we can make the teams for the recon on this next mission, she thought. It was good that there was going to be a debriefing--it could easily turn into a briefing.

TAG: Those who got sent the shuttle

23. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009
    IC: Gorthaga Orkbar

Gorthaga saw Laine enter the Hangar.
    "Hodge, signal for Diego to come back here." Gorthaga muttered, heading over to Laine.
    "Hey. How often do we get paid around here?" He asked Laine.
    "I have saved a dudes life, been crashed and had no sleep, I expect triple the normal." Gorthaga added, jokingly.

Tag: Palso, Laine.

24. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003
    Laine smiled, realizing that the pilot was joking. "We get paid as often as we have jobs that pay. Other than that, the only certain things are dodging death and taxes--though that second one's a bit iffy. Taxes eventually do catch up with us, after all. Your name is Gorthaga, right?"

TAG: Orkbar

25. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009
    IC: Gorthaga.

"Yeah, ...Laine?" Gorthaga replied. Diego returned through the door, but Sieg wasn't following. Hodge rolled to Diego before the 2 Droids went up to Gorthaga.
    "Diego, Don't ditch Sieg again. Hodge, give Diego a weak electric Charge. Diego, do it back 2 Times Harder." Gorthaga muttered to his droids. The 2 Droids quickly shot each other with their weak in-built fusion cutters, before Hodge squealed, returning to the Hand of God.
    "Sorry about that."

Tag: Laine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.