main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Jedi Outcasts RP, v.6 [The Adventure Continues]--All Are Welcome!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Laine_Snowtrekker, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Juerr Pakka
    Hall Near Hanger

Closing the comm, he returned it to his belt. It was shaping up to be a rather boring day when it came to duties to perform. Not a single flight, not a single attacker, and except for a medical emergency he had not done anything to earn his pay today. Now all he had to do was head back to the hanger, get back in that uncomfortable flight uniform, and do nothing.

It wasn't really that hard to find his way back toward the hanger, and he probably would have made it to if it weren't for something tapping his arm. A very pleasant thing tapping his arm, as his life-mate came around to stand in front of him with a nice tooth filled expression he decided he would play along. Nothing really else to do now anyway, so it wasn't a deraliction of duty. . .right?

"I don't think I have all day M'am. Might you have seen a certain rather attractive, near hairless, occassionally ornery, blue toned mate of mine?"

TAG: Whitelight
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Kal Jeti
    Main Hanger Bay

It had taken a while to finally come in for a landing, as he had been pushed back on the que a few times for higher and closer priorities. Just as well. The bay was probably to clean for likes of him anyway with everyone just arriving.

2. Katana_Master

Katana_Master Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 27, 2007
    IC: Fyar

Her eyes narrowed. ?But now to repeat my earlier question: how did you get a hold of a Sentinel?s blade??

Fyar had the sudden feeling that this was dangerous turf he was treading; nonetheless he felt inclined to give the truth.

?As I said before, the man who owned this used it to punch a hole clean through my Commander?s stomach, so I killed him. Had I not, he almost certainly would have finished the job, and probably would have killed me.?

The last words had barely left his mouth when he had the unmistakable feeling that he had dropped a metaphorical bombshell.

TAG: Blade

3. Jim_Palso

Jim_Palso Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2004
    IC: Jim Palso
    Main Hanger, grounded Ill Repute II, Dantooine

Jim Palso was just thinking about going over to inspect his new starfighter (new to him at least, although it was used previously by the Jedi Outcasts) when a new ship arrived. The Lorrdian who jumped down from the starship looked all too familiar and his BAR jacket gave him away even further.

"Palso!" he called out tweaking his voice to sound more like a Hutts. "Palso!"

"I'll be a Hutt's uncle!" Jim exclaimed as he walked briskly across the now dirty hanger floor to meet his friend, embracing him in a quick hug "Kal Jeti! How are you?" Palso was grinning corner to corner as he meet his friend.

Tag Mitth :D

4. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Ill Repute Main Hanger

"I'll be a Hutt's uncle!" Jim exclaimed as he walked briskly across the now dirty hanger floor to meet his friend, embracing him in a quick hug "Kal Jeti! How are you?" Palso was grinning corner to corner as he meet his friend.

Grinnng now ear to ear himself he returned the quick embrace of friends and lasting comrads no matter the side that hired them. "Doing well enough. What about you you kawankian-lizard monkey!? Finally take that gal of yours off the market officially, or is she. . .suddenly available?" He asked with waggling eyebrows.

Palso could use a good ribbing, after all he had to go so long with one from him. Hopefully the man hadn't gone too soft, soft like a bad cheese or good custard.

TAG: Palso:p

5. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004

"Doing well enough. What about you you kawankian-lizard monkey!? Finally take that gal of yours off the market officially, or is she. . .suddenly available?" He asked with waggling eyebrows.

Palso raised an eyebrow, "'Well enough'? You know as well as I do that means: 'I dodged a few blaster bolts and barely made it out with my life.' But I'll answer you're question first," Palso lowered his voice and was blushing, "She's off the market, just gotta ask that big question still, ya know, that 'M' word."

Tag Mitth

6. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005

"'Well enough'? You know as well as I do that means: 'I dodged a few blaster bolts and barely made it out with my life.' But I'll answer you're question first," Palso lowered his voice and was blushing, "She's off the market, just gotta ask that big question still, ya know, that 'M' word."

Shruging he gave his best impression of certain famous smuggler's 'Caught me huh, so what' expression, "What can I say? The last few stops have been that way. So you haven't asked her whether she's a Mammal through-and-through yet? I know it's tough but yah just gotta spill it out sometime man."

Patting Palso on the back stepped to the side a bit, to better play the of a co-conspirator with a furtive hand guard over the mouth, "Shoot straight, you need any help. I could say the words for ya if you want, she won't even know the difference."

TAG: Palso

7. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Tex Dilett
    Hangar Bay

Great, this sounds like an opportunity to do something! Tex thought to himself as he returned to the hangar bay after witnessing the medical team perform its duties. Wing Commander Palso had just sent a message to all of the techs, and Tex was ready for what was coming. He figured that it probably had something to do with the new members, but he wasn't 10% sure.

?In about two hours, you will have each and every wanna-be and present starfighter pilot the Jedi Outcasts have. They will be going over their assigned starfighters." ?This datapad contains all the pilots we have on roster. You will assign them---rank and name---to their starfighters. Rising Stars Squadron is of all A-Wings and TIE Hunters. Brass have the X-Wings...any X-Wings left over are reserved for storage right now. By each pilot?s name is whether they prefer an A-Wing or TIE Hunter.

?I know we?ve had these starfighters for a while and once we start bringing in some money from contracts, I plan on replacing and or upgrading our current starfighters. That?s just a side note. Back to the main point of this meeting: you all have two hours to get each and every starfighter equipped, repaired, cleaned, assigned to their new pilots, and flight ready. They won?t be flying the starfighters tonight, but they will be getting a crash course in their new best-friends." ?Don?t worry about the floor. Make it as dirty as you want.?

Crazy Mike raised a hand, ?Jim, we won?t let you down! Two hours isn?t nothing, right everyone?!?

?Glad to hear. The new recruits owe you all drinks tonight. They?re going to learn that starfighter pilots don?t fly without their hanger tech crews!?

Tex let out a good cheer, which also had him almost jumping off of the floor of the hangar. Due to his size, he easily could have knocked over another tech in the process. However, the rest of the techs had learned to stay a few meters away in case Tex had to swing wide while doing work. Palso was right; the techs were an important part of the process, and Tex was ready to prove it once again for the new members.

TAG: Hangar

8. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004

Shruging he gave his best impression of certain famous smuggler's 'Caught me huh, so what' expression, "What can I say? The last few stops have been that way..."

Palso shook his head, grinning. He could remember himself saying similar things in the past...did a week count as the past? :p

"So you haven't asked her whether she's a Mammal through-and-through yet? I know it's tough but yah just gotta spill it out sometime man."

Patting Palso on the back stepped to the side a bit, to better play the of a co-conspirator with a furtive hand guard over the mouth, "Shoot straight, you need any help. I could say the words for ya if you want, she won't even know the difference."

"You may be able to copy my voice my young actor," Jim said in a dramatic-voice, "But you don't look like me. That part of our plan wouldn't work so well. But alas, like you said, sometimes I just gotta spill it out, huh?"

Palso noticed out of the corner of his vision a rather energetic hanger tech by the name of Tex Dilett. Jim looked at his fellow BAR and grinned, "Should we start our recruitment now for new BARs?" Jim yelled over to Tex's way, "Hey Tex, come over here!"

Tag Mitth, Gunny :D

9. Blade_of_Silver

Blade_of_Silver Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2007
    IC: Sia

Killed... a Sentinel? Sia couldn?t believe... but the proof was in his hands. A Sentinel?s blade was tied closely to its owner, and now it was breaking apart in someone else?s possession.

She closed her eyes, willing her mind to icy calm. ?I see.? When she opened her eyes they mirrored the focus of her mind, as did the tone of her words. ?Know this, for both your deeds and those of Lirian?s, you and she should be dead. Know this, for the Sentinel will not forget.?

With that she spun and walked swiftly away, making towards the hangar. When she arrived, she ignored everyone else present and went straight up to her fighter. Nenima greeted her by opening the cockpit with a hiss and relaxing on its landing struts to allow for easier access but Sia didn?t climb aboard, instead choosing to run her fingers along the sleek, black surface.

The man ? Fyar ? could take her words however he wanted. She?d said them more as a warning, but most people would understandably take them as a threat. If anything they were almost a curse, but one outside of her power to carry out.

Regardless of his thoughts, the implications of what she?d learned in the last few hours sent her head spinning. A little less than a year ago she?d given up everything that had made up her life. Now all of a sudden that life had flown in demanding action she could no longer provide.

No matter what, old loyalties and feelings would not be elements preventing her from flying with the Outcasts to the best of her abilities. At the same time, she hoped Fyar and Lirian would not remain on the Ill Repute for long.

TAG: Fyar, hanger group if they want

10. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005

"You may be able to copy my voice my young actor," Jim said in a dramatic-voice, "But you don't look like me. That part of our plan wouldn't work so well. But alas, like you said, sometimes I just gotta spill it out, huh?"

"Ever heard of comms?" he replied with a devilish grin.

"Should we start our recruitment now for new BARs?" Jim yelled over to Tex's way, "Hey Tex, come over here!"

"Always a good time BAR. Just remind me not to fleece him at the sabbacc table." he added with a grin. It was good to be back, and the more things changed, like the landscape and horizon in line with the hanger bays, the more some were bound to stay the same.
    The four armed tech, being a little large, looked like he just might be a good way to round their group out.

TAG: Palso, Gunny

11. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Russton Xelcron
    Main Hangar, Ill Repute, Dantooine

Russ was roused from his nap in his office with some talking and cheering in the Hangar.

He had shut off his comm and Datapad so he could get some rest before Night shift came on, and was none to happy to be roused earlier than ha had wanted.

He checked the Chrono. An hour? Thats all I got!

He pulled himself off the cot and entered the hangar to catch Jim Palso ordering about the Techs.

JIM PALSO!

Russ strode up to him and was fuming.

When did they make you Hangar Chief?!

I know damn well how to run the Hangar and THESE ships are in good condition as they are. I made sure of it! Now if you'd like to go back to doing your job of training pilots....I'll go back to mine as Hangar Chief.

Russ was angry. He had already planned to hold a meeting later for all the Techs to meet and for him to talk about the schedule of things and what not. Now though Jim Palso had rode in and stole his thunder and made him look bad in front of the Men and Women who worked under him. Great way to start the New Era under Laine and Earwen.

TAG: Jim, Those Gathered.

Cyrus Morgan
    Office of Chancellor Laine Snowtrekker

Cyrus took the seat offered.

Strictly Business I'm afraid Ladies. For now atleast.

He reached into his pocket and removed the Datapad.

I was sent because you are returning to the Galaxy as, well your classified as Mercenaries.
    The Galactic Alliance wants to make sure things start off right this time. Your not considered a threat. But I need to make a preliminary Intelligence Report. I would like to list your armament, your fighter squadrons. And an Accurate Roster.

Beyond that. Everything is just formality.

He chose to leave it at that for the moment. He knew very well that he might be met with hostility at the request, and be told to leave.

TAG: Laine, Earwen

12. Katana_Master

Katana_Master Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 27, 2007
    IC: Fyar

?Know this, for both your deeds and those of Lirian?s, you and she should be dead. Know this, for the Sentinel will not forget.?

That sounds more like a threat than anything else. Fyar reflected as Kalayn turned and walked away. He sighed, bad enough that most of the illegal merc groups and slaver gangs wanted them dead, but now he and the Commander had to deal with fanatical force-users? Without even the rest of the team to back them up? Sometimes, Fyar decided, it ***** to be me.

With that, his belly made a rumbling noise, and Owler, the old, creaky, leaky and melancholy-hooting prone astromech at his side hooted curiously.

?Hey,? Fyar said. ?The mess hall hasn?t moved, has it?? Owler hooted a negative. ?Then I have to see to something.? With that, he marched off to the mess hall.

TAG: Anyone

13. Whitelight

Whitelight Jedi Master star 4

Aug 10, 2007
    IC: Nikki

"I don't think I have all day M'am. Might you have seen a certain rather attractive, near hairless, occassionally ornery, blue toned mate of mine?"

Seeing that he had taken the little bait now she started to play back. Turning her slender neck to one side then to the others as if she was looking back behind her her eyes coming back to rest on his furry face with those eyes of his she had came to just adore. "I don't think so, but if I see her I'll tell her she being looked for." with a bit of a grin on her face as she. "So tell me my love you think I'm ready to be part of the training that going to take place later on." she knew they had been working on her flying skills a lot she had become a okay pilot far from what she was when she first met them so long ago. As she begin to turn so they could see what kind of ship she would be fly if any at all.

Tag:Mitth

14. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    IC: Tex Dillett
    Hangar Bay

"Hey Tex, come over here!"

Tex perked up at the sound of the voice of Jim Palso. He decided that he better go over and find out what Palso had to say.

Hey, what's up, Mr. Palso? Tex said casually.

TAG: Everyone in the Hangar

15. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004

Palso nodded to the Hanger Chief's spirited mouth about the condition of the starfighters. How was Palso supposed to know that the starfighters were in good condition? Palso wasn't the Hanger Chief. The Wing Commander shrugged. It didn't matter. The starfighters needed to be ready in two hours and wheather they were ready right now or not was a mute point. As long as they were ready by the time the simulator pilots arrived in the hanger, that's all that mattered to Palso.

"Always a good time BAR. Just remind me not to fleece him at the sabbacc table." Jim laughed.

Hey, what's up, Mr. Palso? Tex said casually.

"Mr. Dilett!" Palso said happily, turning to Kal and introducing him, "This is Kal Jeti, a member, with me, of BAR---or also known as Brothers from another Rebel. We have a few questions for you. First, what do you feel about the color pink?"

Tag Zan, Gunny, Mitth

16. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Tex Dillett
    Hangar

"Mr. Dilett! This is Kal Jeti, a member, with me, of BAR---or also known as Brothers from another Rebel. We have a few questions for you. First, what do you feel about the color pink?"

Tex was taken aback. It certainly was an odd question. Usually, someone would ask him about parts and technical things for the Outcast fighters, but color? Well, the Wing Commander obviously had his reason.

Pink . . . pink . . . nope, can't say I like it. I like brown, though. Brown's a nice color.

TAG: Hangar people

17. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004

Pink . . . pink . . . nope, can't say I like it. I like brown, though. Brown's a nice color.

Jim looked at Kal and gave him a knowing smile before looking back to Tex, "Brothers from another Rebel---BAR---is looking for more members. Whether you are aware of it or not, there is a secret war going on right here on the Ill Repute II between BAR and the Pink Princess Team or Pink Prank Team or...well, whatever you may call them. Regardless of their title, these pink people are very dangerous to the stability and on going health of men everywhere who hold to the road of no pink, regardless. These pink people are very tactful in their schemes and are unpredictable. They will often attack with the color pink in random places---as well we in return. As part of BAR, you're job would be to uphold the very rights of men who reject the color pink and hold to such true colors as brown, blue, and other...man-like colors. BAR, as much as the Pink Princess Team, is a social group above all else, a group for us against pink to hang out and have fun. Would you want to become a member of such a honored group such as BAR?

Tag Gunny, Mitth :p

18. Pennsylvania_Yankee

Pennsylvania_Yankee Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 25, 2005
    IC: Peter Times
    Mess Hall, grounded Ill Repute II, Dantooine

The Commander wondered, with detail, what would become of The Preventers. He was the only active member left outside of Earwen who lead the unit. Who would he train? How would he train them? He heard of one of the new recruits...Zayl Kraer to be precise. In fact, Times was looking at the man's bio right now on his datapad.

Interesting, Thought Times, Might be worth testing.

Times figured there would only be one way to find out if this Zayl was the real deal or not. He switched over to his comlink and sent a message:

To: Zayl Kraer
    Subject: Preventer
    Encryption: High
    Body:

I hear you're ex-special ops. Prove it. You want to be a Preventer with the Outcasts, meet in the gym, twenty minutes. Come prepared.

-Commander Times

Earwen was busy with Vice Chancellor duties. That meant someone had to train the new recruits in being a Preventer. If all truth be told, Times felt completely not qualified to do the job. This was Skye's job, Skye's unit, not his. He wondered what the old general would do...

Times looked over at the janitor, Ezrin. The man looked more then a janitor and Times wanted to know what was more inside the man. He was too...outcast to be just a janitor. No, he had to know more...more then a janitor. He kept his gaze on Ezrin for a moment and hoped, ever so slightly, that the man would show, maybe, that he could do more with a mop stick then just clean a floor---maybe turn it into a melee weapon? Times didn't know, but hoped the janitor would maybe, jut maybe, follow him to the gym and show his stuff----if he was more then a janitor.

Times grabbed his bag and left for his the gym. Once there, he put on his Storm Commando armor and cloak and put his helmet on. He kept the weapons in the bag---no need for them. Times remembered what one of his instructors once told him:

"Peter, how can a soldier learn to truly fight if he doesn't begin from the inside and go out?"

Peter shook his head---just eleven years old. "I do know, Master Sergeant!"

"A soldier must master his body's own offenses and defenses before he can handle a melee weapon or a blaster rifle. So this must be with you."

Times looked along the wall: plenty of melee weapons on either side. But first would be hand-to-hand. Zayl wouldn't have meet Times yet and with Times' helmet on, the soldier would still be mysterious to Zayl Kraer and known only as Commander Peter Times.

Nothing more was known to Zayl about Times then that. Only stories that Zayl could have heard about Times being a mercenary...and those stories weren't very pretty.

Tag Sarge, Roxez :)

19. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Zayl Kraer
    Dantooine, Mon Calamari Cruiser

A beep caused Zayl to look down at his comlink, his one hand already seizing it and unclipping it from his belt. A message. About the simulations? No, that was still hours away wasn't it? Activating his comlink so that he could see the message, he was soon proven correct:

I hear you're ex-special ops. Prove it. You want to be a Preventer with the Outcasts, meet in the gym, twenty minutes. Come prepared.

That got Zayl's attention alright, the message immediately attacking not only his desire to find a suitable occupation with the Outcasts but preying on his professional pride as well. The meeting location - that of the gym - hinted to Zayl on what this Commander Times meant by having him "prove" his skills and, unconsciously, the ex-Infiltrator felt himself straightening at the prospect. A challenge to prove his worth, something that a soldier as he, and he assumed this Times, did not take for granted.

He brought up the mental blueprints of Mon Calamari Cruisers and, with the briefing room having matched the location of his mental map, he assumed the gym would as well as he made the trek to this meeting point.

And was greeted by a stormtrooper.

That was the first thing that came to Zayl's mind anyway when he beheld the armored figure that was waiting for him. Yes, it was a stormtrooper, or at least someone wearing the storm commando armor that Zayl had seen images of but never seen in person during the Vong War. This had to be Commander Times if Zayl had to assume, and the appearance and their meeting now put more pressure on Zayl's professional pride. For beholding the storm commando, the ex-Infiltrator was reminded of the rivalries between the Galactic Alliance and Imperial Remnant. Though no longer at war, there was a sense of conflict that came with the two factions and their forces: TIE and Wing pilots had the rivalries but so did the Stormtrooper Corp. of the Imperials and the Alliance SpecForce. Storm Commandos and Infiltrators were part of those branches and thus the rivalry.

Stepping into the gym, Zayl was unsure if to salute or not like his first meeting with Earwen and Laine. But, if this was indeed Commander Times, then it was an officer that Zayl was addressing. A military officer so Zayl, upon dropping his bag on the floor, saluted.

"Zayl Kraer," he reported.

They weren't alone. At the corner of his eye, the ex-Infiltrator noticed what had to be a janitor mopping up. He didn't pay him too much attention, his gaze focusing on the armored individual in front of him.

TAG: Yankee, Roxez

20. Pennsylvania_Yankee

Pennsylvania_Yankee Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 25, 2005
    IC: Peter Times
    Mess Hall, grounded Ill Repute II, Dantooine

"Zayl Kraer," he reported.

Times nodded, "At ease. I'm Commander Peter Times, one of the Preventers. I am not a ex-Imperial, although this armor may give it away. I will disclose more information as needed. The rest is classified. Since you may know, this armor is the latest model of Storm Commando armor. That is all you know. If you have any armor of you're own, you may put it on. When you are ready, attack me. Hand-to-hand combat at first. No kill hits allowed. You may begin when ready."

Peter gave Zayl more information then needed about the Storm Commando armor, but alas, Zayl knew more about these "Imperials" then Times knew, even after years of study Times did of the Galactic Empire.

The gym had blue padding floor, walls, and ceiling, with a rack of melee weapons on either far side.

Tag Sarge

OOC: Times' armor, from his character sheet:

While currently working as a freelance mercenary while on break from the Jedi Outcasts, Times is wearing the latest model of Imperial Storm Commando armor with additional equipment such as a ammo belt across his chest armor from upper right shoulder to lower left hip and he also wears a black cloak over his armor when not engaged in combat.

Weapons: 2 WESTAR-34 blaster pistols---painted black for the Storm Trooper armor---1 E-11B blaster rifle, 1 Ascension Gun (where various grappling hooks can be interchanged), 1 combat knife, various grenades, 1 double-ended Force pike (that can retract into a smaller carrying size, although a little bulky when retracted, and 1 wrist mounted dart shooter.

21. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Aden Kya
    Discussion

Aden produced a datapad to receive the message. He wasn't paying too much attention to it. Aden was dwelling on the eddies and flows of the Force, flowing from everywhere and everyone. The war was still being fought... somewhere. As such, he missed the 'pink' comment, which was quite saddening.

He looked down at the pad.

Survey

How did you find out about the Outcasts?

"I found out about the Outcasts via former comrades in the GA. Following my departure from the Jensaarai sect, I was without purpose. The current members of Wraith Squadron knew I was without a rudder, so they gave me your details, so that I might find a purpose."

Aden blinked at such an... open entry. He quickly deleted it.

"I was directed to the Outcasts by friends I have in the establishment, who thought that my skills would be able to help you."

What position within the Outcasts do you seek (pilot, technician, medical staff, security, etc)?

"Commando; a role combining pilot and insertion."

What kind of experience do you have?

"Pilot, commando, Force user. I've been in war, have experience as a warrior foremost, a soldier second. I have extensive resilience to torture and mental suggestion."

The replies were sparse, and simple, but Aden submitted them nonetheless, and hoped nobody would pry. They'd find... so much horror. He did not want to relive it. The aftermath, he could not refer to. Would not. A dollop of fear filled him, and he pushed it aside for a moment, concentrating again as Laine stood.

"Welcome to the Outcasts," the Chancellor began. "Thank you for responding to the call of joining us. Some of you have probably noticed that we run things a little more lax here than in the GA military or the Imperial Remnant. We mostly do work that we have picked up through the galaxy grapevine and connections we've made--sometimes merc work, intelligence gathering, battles--it just depends on the job. Our group is smaller than it used to be, so everyone will be expected to train in whatever position you may be asked to fill. Flexibility--it means that if you're a pilot, you'll learn ground work, and if you're normally accustomed to ground work, you may find yourself in the cockpit of a ship. Also, a few of the Outcasts are what we call Preventers--they specialize in infiltration and such work, and if you train with one of them, you can also get the Preventer label and be one of the first picks for such work."

'Preventer'. That sounded promising. An interesting thought. Aden frowned, and Laine seemd to smile in response.

"Don't worry, though, we'll try to work together to find out what you do best, and then use you in that capacity." Rules followed, and he eased out of the discussion, before rejoining. "The Outcasts' quarters are here, and here. General Lightrider will post the layout for you all to be able to pick where you're bunking."

"But if that's the preliminaries, we do have a job already on the docket. We have been hired, pending the group's agreement, to find a rogue group that has split off from the Galactic Alliance. No one knows why, except that they took along some top scientific research. Our informant and or employer had already narrowed down the possible planets that this rogue group is on. Once we have the wings formed, we will send each wing of the Outcasts to the separate lead planets to gather information about the rogue scientists, and, if possible, locate their base. Once the base is located, we will fall back and plan for the neutralization of the splinter group. Any questions?"

An intriguing job, then. He ignored bit and bobs, as ever. Rogue scientists. The obvious question was about what 'neutralise' meant, he presupposed, but that would undoubtedly become clear, and he didn't want a reputation of being squeamish; especially when he wasn't. The meeting was over... with sims training tonight. Aden wanted to pass, but he assumed he'd need to take part, if only to make a show of being part of the team.

22. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    IC as Earwen:

"Strictly Business I'm afraid Ladies. For now atleast. I was sent because you are returning to the Galaxy as, well your classified as Mercenaries. The Galactic Alliance wants to make sure things start off right this time. Your not considered a threat. But I need to make a preliminary Intelligence Report. I would like to list your armament, your fighter squadrons. And an Accurate Roster. Beyond that. Everything is just formality."

Earwen gave Morgan a look of utter disbelief, enchanged a look with Laine, and then tried to reply as professionally as possible.

"I'm sorry. Your request is not possible." No mercenary group would readily give you what you ask. she thought. "The Galactic Alliance may mean well with their request, but we've had issues with factions of the GA trying to eliminate us before. Being that we have no idea how high up the clearance to read your Intelligence Report would be classified and that information could very well mean the deaths of every individual in our organization. No. We will not allow it. Too many Outcast lives have been lost at the hands of GA or renegade GA already." My husband included. "I will not be the cause of more of them. We have no quarrel with the GA as a whole and would hope that you would respect this refusal as a safety precaution."

She glanced over at Laine, wondering if she would have anything to add.

Tag: Laine, Morgan

23. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    IC:

Laine let Morgan finish speaking, and was glad that Earwen spoke first. The Galactic Alliance Intelligence dared to presume that they were calling the shots. Every part of Laine that used to be a smuggler--and that had been all of her, at one point--wanted to immediately throw Morgan out of the ship. However, she knew that diplomacy was needed because it could be a very delicate situation.

"I'm sorry. Your request is not possible. The Galactic Alliance may mean well with their request, but we've had issues with factions of the GA trying to eliminate us before. Being that we have no idea how high up the clearance to read your Intelligence Report would be classified and that information could very well mean the deaths of every individual in our organization. No. We will not allow it. Too many Outcast lives have been lost at the hands of GA or renegade GA already. I will not be the cause of more of them. We have no quarrel with the GA as a whole and would hope that you would respect this refusal as a safety precaution."

"I would expect you, of all people, Mr. Morgan, to understand why we're a bit blaster-shy," Laine said. No wonder Lissa and Lank had looked so tired all of the time. "My family know all too well what the GAI can do with information that it probably should never have had."

The triplets had been scared, Dallas and Duja spooked, Torsy stunned, and Jamin and Sloan incensed. Laine knew that they were back home, but believed that they'd moved away from where they had when the GAI had tracked them down to try and get to Laine through them. No, the Intel wing of the GA would not be receiving any such military information from the Outcasts.

Laine continued, knowing that she was risking the wrath of the GAI. Still, it was the best thing to do--the best thing for the Outcasts, even if it did mean taking the Ill Repute II somewhere--or investing in a smaller vehicle. "We must refuse the GAI's polite request. I have been with the Outcasts for almost seven years, and, to my knowledge, the Outcasts have never done anything that wasn't for the good of the Galaxy. Granted, we may make a profit here and there, but that's so we can pay the bills. There is a rule in card games that is readily accepted among people of honor, and that is to never let anyone see each other's cards, except when two players have teamed together for some purpose. Currently, the Outcasts are not playing with anyone. Do you have any questions?"

Granted, they weren't playing with anyone else, but there was that job offer. Even then, they wouldn't be playing with anyone. Not like they'd worked with the Jedi to take down that Sith group, nor how they'd worked with all the different factions to liberate Coruscant. The smoking ruins of Silvanti were still too much of a recent memory for anything but a refusal to make sense.

TAG: Zan, Earwen

24. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Juerr Pakka

"So tell me my love you think I'm ready to be part of the training that going to take place later on." she asked with a grin.

So the game was done, and now a serious question from his life-mate at last. Perhaps not of the cliff jumping, or 'nesting' sort that he sometimes hoped. Back to the grind of business instead, "Yes my light. Afterall, we are what we repeatedly do, training is practice merely for this: To make into habit and excellence out of doing."

Leaning in he gave her a kiss, softly. Oh, how he wished to do so forever, and how he wished she would be more confident to train. For whatever had been bothering her for so long, he hoped that if he could not deal with it for her, that she at least would be preppared for it herself. No matter what was called of her.

TAG: Whitelight
    _______________________________________________________________________________

Taking a step while Palso began his return spiel after the reply of 'Brown' he began performing poses throughout.

"Brothers from another Rebel---BAR---is looking for more members." Stalwart searching with hand shielding the eyes. "Whether you are aware of it or not, there is a secret war going on right here on the Ill Repute II between BAR and the Pink Princess Team or Pink Prank Team or...well, whatever you may call them." He reinacted a common scene from all war movies, raising an imaginary rifle that had way to much recoil before waving invisible men behind forward. "Regardless of their title, these pink people are very dangerous to the stability and on going health of men everywhere who hold to the road of no pink, regardless. These pink people are very tactful in their schemes and are unpredictable." Pulling out a pink hankerchief he played out the shock, the horror, the heart attack! "They will often attack with the color pink in random places---as well we in return. As part of BAR, you're job would be to uphold the very rights of men who reject the color pink and hold to such true colors as brown, blue, and other...man-like colors." Quickly he switched into the role of recovery after dusting himself off and dropping the pink piece of cloth away from his body, inacting a silent spit on the thing before admiring his BAR jacket and performing various happy and victory motions in a sped-up fashion. "BAR, as much as the Pink Princess Team, is a social group above all else, a group for us against pink to hang out and have fun. Would you want to become a member of such a honored group such as BAR?" Waggling his eyebrows in unison he made a couple of silent come on motions before an individual interupted them. Which wasn't to bad, it was a male after all.

Zan probably would take of it, especially after that 'I'm the Hanger Cheif!' tirade. Nodding he waited to see how Zan and this potential new member would respond.

TAG: Zan, Sinre, Gunny, Palso

25. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Zayl Kraer
    Dantooine, Mon Calamari Cruiser, Gym

"You may begin when ready."

Zayl struck as soon as it was spoken because he was trained to always be ready.

Hit hard, fast, and get out, was one of the first things his instructor had told him. That was the job of the Infiltrators when they went out and disrupted vital Vong and Peace Brigade supplies and installations. Hand-to-hand fighting was no different.

Yes his opponent was wearing armor and he wasn't but that didn't dissuade him at all, especially with the infamous reputation of Imperial armor. Gave some protection sure, but it was known that stormtrooper armor tended to restrict movement and impair vision. He didn't know if the problems were the same with Storm Commando armor but Zayl knew where to strike nonetheless.

He took a step forward and immediately launched an open-hand strike, tilted slightly up to smack and push up into the visor of the Commander's helmet to disrupt his vision and in general throw him off balance so that Zayl could spin around to deliver a back kick into the man's abdomen.

TAG: Yankee, Roxez

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.