main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Jedi Outcasts RP, v.6 [The Adventure Continues]--All Are Welcome!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Laine_Snowtrekker, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim_Palso

Jim_Palso Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2004
    OOC: Yes, it is still open. :) I'll send you a PM right now with details.

-Jason

2. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    IC: Laine Snowtrekker

Laine knew that Jim hadn't assigned her to a fighter; that was fine with her. It meant that she could watch the progress of the sim battle and see what happened.

She made her way into the sim control room and sat in a dark corner. Jim, of course, would probably pick up on her presence--and some of the other Force-users would be able to as well, even though Laine had shielded herself, so as not to distract anyone.

Who knows? Maybe she'd jump in one of the X-Wing simulators and join the fray. It did sound appealing. But, she'd wait and see.

TAG: Sim room peeps--I wanna see some simming!

3. Katana_Master

Katana_Master Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 27, 2007
    IC: Fyar

No chain of command

If Fyar could have banged his helmeted head into some readily available object or appendage without risking damage or injury, he would have. That meant that Lt. Cmd. Pakka wasn?t in charge. He had just been waiting for his commands, like a nerf waiting for its shepherd.

All that time following the orders of a competent commander, like Lirian, must have rubbed off on him in some rather un-positive ways.

Deciding to show some independent spirit, he opened his COM to the rest of A-team.

?Hey, I?ve been in quite a few battles before, but it?s obvious even to a rookie that flying into the center of the engagement zone is a bad idea, we?ll be open to flanking by both enemy teams.? He checked the map. ?Here?s a suggestion; we engage engines at full speed to take us around the nearest moon, then once we?ve built up sufficient acceleration, we shut down engines and go into an orbit. With luck, the enemy won?t be able to detect us, and when we?re about to enter the engagement zone we re-engage engines and fly in hot, give us the element of surprise.? He waited for their response.

TAG: A-team.
    OOC: Why A-team, B-team and C-team? Why not Alpha, Beta and Delta, or something.

4. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Russton Xelcron
    Main Hangar, Ill Repute II, Dantooine

"Yes, Russ," Jim looked at his chrono on his wrist and looked back up to Russ, "At two o'clock in the morning we'll be getting a shipment in of three Galactic Civil War-era B-Wing/E Starfighters. If no one takes gunner positions---since these B-Wings are two seaters---then we'll have to adopt the starfighters either with astromech units or computer fire-assist controls to replace the gunner seat position. Either way, what do you say after you go through them and work out their bugs and old age, that you can get them up and running? From what I've been told from my supplier is that they're in good condition. Just so you know, if tomorrow afternoon is possible, then that would be best. If not, as soon as possible would work. What do you say?"

Russ went from being moody to starry eyed in seconds.

Your Damn straight I can do that.

He pulled out his datapad and typed a message up.

To:All Hangar Crew.
    Be ready at 02:00 hours. We have an assignment. Three Galactic Civil War-era B-Wing/E Starfighters will be arriving and we need to modify them accordingly:
    Remove Second Seat and build in an advanced Computer Assist/Droid Unit.
    Upgrade all information within the Starfighter systems.
    Upgrade any old Tech.
    Make them Space Worthy.

We need this done by tomorrow afternoon.

Russton Xelcron, Hangar Chief.

TAG: Hangar Crew, Palso

Cyrus Morgan
    Starfighter Simulator, Ill Repute II, Dantooine

Cyrus hated Sims. Especially flying Sims. Whenever he had to pass them for his annual fitness exams he would always place last in the fighters category. He didn't like flying, piloting, targeting and engaging an enemy in a fighter. It was too impersonal, and too easy to die.

That was why the Nonchalant had extra hull depth and strengthening and other such precautions. He liked being inside as long as possible but once on solid ground. He wanted out. Now though, he had to prove he was at least competent enough to be here.

Cyrus Morgan to team B. I await to follow whoever else decides to take the lead.

As he said it though, he had his systems up t green, weapons charged and he had a system info's map up.

Just a note though. Why not make the others chase us rather than speed towards them? Strategy all involves timing and out in the open, your are prone to too many variables. Keep thigns in your control by controlling the arena of the fight.

He didn't stop to think that even though he wasn't wanting to lead this sim, he was already giving pointers. Old Habits died hard, and he had trained a few new GAI members since he joined them.

TAG: Team B

5. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Juerr Pakka

Smiling in his sim pod he listened to the strain in the others voice, if it were not for the forces strange aversion to the man he would of probably been able to feel frustration coming off in waves.

Not being in command is fun. he quickly decided, his fangs glistening in the pods lights. Especially when your life is not on the line.

"Sounds risky but fine. I will let the majority rule, Sia?" Yes, this was most fun indeed.

TAG: A-Team
    OOC:A instead of Alpha personally because I like the show about the A-team.:p Who that would make each of us, I am not quiet sure. . .[face_thinking]

Hanger

"Glad to have you aboard. I'll make sure to get Jim to start on your jacket, once that's settled we can see about what pranks you might be able to think of. How about, meeting in Jim's place tomorrow night?" grinning he started tapping on a pad to get things straightened out.

TAG: Gunny

6. Jim_Palso

Jim_Palso Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2004
    OOC:

OOC: Why A-team, B-team and C-team? Why not Alpha, Beta and Delta, or something.

Just because. :p But everyone may change their team names to something else if they want to. :)

IC: Jim Palso
    Simulator Room, grounded Ill Repute II, Dantooine

Jim grinned, "Excellent," Standing up, he said, "If you'll excuse me Russ, I have some chaos to start in the simulator."

Jim looked back towards the corner of the control room where Laine sat and winked at her along with a smile. Although he would like to spend time with her right now, he had duties to do.

Heading out of the control room, Palso climbed into an X-Wing simulator. He had his specific specs uploaded from his current X-Wing starfighter and relaxed into the seat. Being the Wing Commander, Jim had a few administrative controls at his fingertips. He readjusted his start point to the planet.

On the sensor screen, the current pilots would see a new dot appear on their sensor screen in green coming from the planet's surface.

As Palso's X-Wing rocketed through the white clouds and the darkness of space started to appear, he came up on the com system, "This is Wing Commander Jim Palso. Callsign Quagmire. Engaging at will."

As his X-Wing rocketed into space, B Team came into view. Jim had no team, no alliance...he was simply here to mix things up a little.

And have some fun.

As Palso and Team B (with Team C possibly joining from the comm chatter Jim had been listening in to) came closer, Jim switched his shields to fully forward and armed two proton torpedoes, waiting for the first of Team B's members to come into range...

Tag B Team! :)

7. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Tex Dillett
    Hangar Bay

"Glad to have you aboard. I'll make sure to get Jim to start on your jacket, once that's settled we can see about what pranks you might be able to think of. How about, meeting in Jim's place tomorrow night?"

Sure thing, Tex said. I'll be there, unless there's some really random assignment that pops up between now and then . . .

Tex was cut off as his datapad buzzed. He motioned to Kal that he had to check it, and then flipped the device out of a pocket in his overalls. A message appeared on the screen; Tex opened it to find out what it was asking.

To:All Hangar Crew.
    Be ready at 02:00 hours. We have an assignment. Three Galactic Civil War-era B-Wing/E Starfighters will be arriving and we need to modify them accordingly:
    Remove Second Seat and build in an advanced Computer Assist/Droid Unit.
    Upgrade all information within the Starfighter systems.
    Upgrade any old Tech.
    Make them Space Worthy.

We need this done by tomorrow afternoon.

Russton Xelcron, Hangar Chief.

Guess I spoke a little too soon, Tex said, frowning a little. Looks like I've got a job at 02:00. If this runs overtime, I might not be able to show up tomorrow night. Hesitating for a moment, he added But, I'll try to get the work done so I can come. I'll send you an update on the status of this hangar work tomorrow and if I can come. He certainly hoped that the work would not run that long; despite his love of hangar workings, he sometimes hated long repair works, especially when there was something else he'd rather do during that time. But a job was a job; he had to do his work first.

TAG: Mitth

8. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Kal Jeti
    Hanger Bay

"Best of luck, hopefully the task master won't drive you too hard." he replied with a slight chuckle. That is before a sound caught his attention, or rather now that he listened. . .a deep voice.

"Oh no." quickly he went into a sprint back to his ship on the far side of the hanger where a G-2RD droid was currently holding a tech at blaster point, or at least he thought that appendage held the blaster. "Groucho NO! Bad droid! Let the nice tech do his job and service my ship."

"As you wish Master. What do you require?" came the deep as it let it's blaster arm drift away from the profusely sweating tech.

"How about you just help me get my quarters, and schedule in order to start with?"

Simulator Room, grounded Ill Repute II, Dantooine

"Put me down! My name wasn't on the list! Can't you understand that you pile of bolts!" to say he was irrate would be to slightly understate things, "Unhand me!" alittle at least.

Coming around the corner in the sim room was his G-2RD Groucho hovering about 2 meters off the floor. Along with Jeti, currently suspended by Groucho's manipulator arm at about .2 meters above the ground with legs occassionally kicking as he held himself up by the collar to prevent being choked by his own clothes.

"Kal Jeti reporting for sim duty, Madam Chancillor." the droid deeply intoned.

"Like kri..." the last of his statement was cutoff as he was unceramoniously dropped on the floor. Hand reaching to his backside he glared at the droid above him, "Ma'am."

TAG: Laine, Gunny (If you want to add any more discussion)

9. Cheeseywob1337

Cheeseywob1337 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2009
    Approved by Laine and Earwen. :D

Name: Gorthaga Orkbar
    Species: Mon Calimari
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Affiliation: Good
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Bluey Orange
    ---Hair Color: None
    ---Eye Color: Green
    ---Clothing: Armour
    ---Other Attributes: Eyepatch, Left arm is Robotic.
    ---Other Details: He lost an Eye and Arm protecting the Senator of Mon Calimari from assassins.
    Force
    --- None
    Weapons: Fusion Cutter, Basic Blaster, Medic Kit, Bacta Grenades, Knife
    Starship
    ---Name: Hand of God
    ---Class: Custom Med-Sprinter
    ---Hyperdrive Class: 2
    ---Weapon(s): A Pair of Lasers
    ---Shields: Strong
    ---Sublight Speed: Fast
    ---Crew: Gorthaga (Pilot/Medic), Secondary Pilot
    ---Passenger(s): Up-To 5
    Biography
    ---Personal History: He was born Approx 15 Years before the Yuuzang Vong War, and became a training Medic and guard for the senator of Mon-Calimari a few years into the conflict.
    ---Military History: At some point, a pair of Yuuzhan Vong hijjacked the Senators ship, and attacked the cockpit, killing the pilots. Gorthaga then piloted the ship into the oceans of Mon-Calamari, but his arm was shot off, and his eye was burnt badly, before the 2 assassins were killed. Months later, he was promoted to head medic for the main Mon-Calimari fleet, but stepped down after a few weeks, because he thought he had too much power. His Second in Command was annoyed at this, and secretly sent out a pair of assassins to hunt down Gorthaga, and shot his ship down near Dantooine.

Gorthaga winced as 'The Hand of God' continued to plummet towards Dantooine.
    "R7, Wheres the nearest civilisation!" He mumbled at his droid, which was in the Main room behind him. It linked to the computer in the wall, and the ship began to slow down.
    "Where!" Gorthaga shouted, getting annoyed. A hologram of Dantooine flashed up, and zoomed in to show their ship, and a red arrow next to it, pointing east.
    "IG Droids are better co-pilots..." Gorthaga mumbled, leaning and turning the ship to his right. It spun to the left, annoying him more.
    "Set this to Auto-Pilot!" Gorthaga shouted. The droid beeped, and Gorthaga stood up, bending to avoid banging his head in the small cockpit. He walked into the main room, which was also the only other room, which had 5 Benches and a few bacta-packs next to them. He kicked the droid, and sat on the bench.
    "Set all engines to minimum." He added, making sure he didn't crash.

Quarter of an hour later, The Droid suddenly beeped, and a hologram of a Mon-Calimari cruiser flashed up.
    "The fleet has parked here?!" He mumbled, before the Droid shook its head.
    "Destination." Said a robotic voice, that was programmed into the Droid.
    "Don't give them a warning." Gorthaga shouted, jumping up and running to a cupboard in the wall. He swung it open and grabbed his pistol, and attached it to a small plug on the wall.
    "Park in the main hangar." He added, running to the cockpit.

7 Minutes later, the Droid beeped again, and Gorthaga noticed that they were just outside of the ship.
    "Brilliant." Gorthaga smirked, climbing up. He walked into the main room, and grabbed his pistol, and slammed his fist onto the button to open the door.
    "Irvba, prepare to die..." Gorthaga muttered, as the door slowly opened, and the ship began to land. He was surrounded by soldiers and guards. He walked through the door, but unfortunately it was as the ship landed, and knocked his head.
    "Take me to your leader!" Gorthaga shouted, hitting the button to shut the door.

[i]If you didn't read the CS, read the last paragraph to explain why he is crashing.[/i]

10. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003

Laine had to keep herself from laughing as Kal Jeti was dropped onto the floor by a droid she'd never seen before. Not on the list? Well, that's easily fixed.

"Mr. Jeti, your droid is correct. Even though you weren't on the listing, you should probably hop into a simulator and show your brother from another rebel how well you can fly."

Hopefully she'd get a reaction from that. Anyone with eyes could have seen their matching jackets, and Laine wasn't exactly dumb. Plus, Jim didn't exactly shield properly all of the time. She smiled. "Clear skies."

Her commlink buzzed, and so she thumbed it. One of the very few security crew they had left was on the other line. "Sorry to disturb you, ma'am, but we've got a situation. Could you come down to just outside the hangar?"

"On my way."

As Laine hurried out of the simroom and toward the hangar, she called Earwen and informed her of what the security officer had said and asked her to join her.

Once there, she spotted a Mon Cal surrounded by a few security officers, shouting "Take me to your leader!"

Laine undid the flap on her holster, just in case, and strolled up to the group. "Calm down, sir. I'm the leader here. What seems to be the problem here? Who are you and why did you just land here without authorization?"

TAG: Kal, Gorthaga

11. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009
    IC: Gorthaga

"If you are the leader, what happened to the Mon Calimari fleet? 1 Week ago, this ship was the Senators. Unless 3 days ago someone took over and tried to kill me." Gorthaga explained, pulling out his blaster.
    "I was shot down in the middle of nowhere, because of you Pirates." Gorthaga finished, secretly reloading his blaster.

Tag; Laine

12. Laine_Snowtrekker

Jul 8, 2003

"If you are the leader, what happened to the Mon Calimari fleet? 1 Week ago, this ship was the Senators. Unless 3 days ago someone took over and tried to kill me." Gorthaga explained, pulling out his blaster.
    "I was shot down in the middle of nowhere, because of you Pirates." Gorthaga finished, secretly reloading his blaster.

"The Mon Calamari fleet? What senator are you talking about? We've had this ship--which we bought, by the way--for over four years. You probably haven't heard of us--the Outcasts? We're not pirates."

No, they were mercenaries, but there were differences. Obviously, this being had grown up on what was considered the 'right' side of the law and didn't know them. "In fact, if you're running from someone or someones, this is probably a good place to be," she said, trying to be as friendly as possible.

Laine had seen worse paranoia, but this was not the safest situation. She was sure that she could block a blaster bolt, but she had her security team to think about. If she had to, she'd resort to trying a mind trick, but she'd prefer him to calm on his own.

"We did not shoot you down, and we're not planning to shoot you now. So, how about you don't plan on shooting us? And it would help if you explained about this senator and the Mon Cal fleet. What happened?"

TAG: Gorthaga

13. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

"I was promoted to head medic for the Mon-Calimari fleet, and captain of the 2 Medical ships. After a week I stepped down, because I had too much power. I met with our senator, and we choose the new head medic. I then went to the hangar, so I could fly to the secondary medical ship, but Irvba, my second in command, was annoyed that I didn't vote for him, so he pulled out his blaster and began to shoot at me, before I managed to slip into my ship, and leave. A day later, after a meeting with the new head medic guy, I flew out from the ship to go to Mon-Calimari, with 5 other medical starfighters, because something had gone on with the Quarren, and our forces were damaged by Vong. Then I was hit by a missile mid flight, and my squad was shot down." Gorthaga explained, putting away his blaster.
    "A few days later, I ended up here." He added, pointing at his ship.
    "Who are you? And who are you... Outcasts?" Gorthaga finished, nodding at Laine.

TAG: Laine

14. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    OOC: Just a heads up. I'll be gone for the weekend and I will be unable to post most likely. I'll resume on Monday, if I'm back by then, that is.

15. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    IC as Earwen:

Earwen arrived at Laine's side just as Gorthaga began his explanation. She immediately noticed the blaster and casually moved her hand to her saber hilt out of habit.

When she sensed that Gorthaga's blaster was out more out of precaution than intent Earwen shifted to pull out her datapad instead. She quickly input a message before handing it to Laine.

He's running from something, but sounds like he can fly. Head medic, well, ex-head medic... we could use a skilled field medic if his story checks out.

Tag: Laine and Gorthaga

16. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

Gorthaga noticed the datapad, but ignored it. It was probably a message from some other member of the Outcasts.
    "And who is that?" Gorthaga muttered, pointing at Earwen. His Droid suddenly bumbled out of the ship, and fell face first outside of it, screeching.
    "Come here." Gorthaga ordered it, and it pushed itself up.

Tag: Earwen, Laine

17. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    IC as Earwen:

"I am Vice Chancellor Earwen Lightrider." Earwen replied to Gorthaga. "It is a pleasure to meet you. I do hope that you will allow us to extend our hospitality for as long as you choose to remain. If you would allow it, one of our hangar technicians could look into helping you repair your vessel." Earwen mentally noted that her court training in youth was finally coming in handy. I guess Mother wasn't trying to torture me after all... her lips curved into a smile at that thought.

"To answer your other question - the Outcasts are a group of mercenaries with an ethics code. We aim to make the galaxy a better place by eliminating the scum, like the Vong, that muck it up. Some jobs we take pay more than others, but all jobs we take will get 100% from us." Clasping blue hands behind her, Earwen assumes an "at-ease" posture.

TAG: Gorthaga & Laine

OOC: Warning to all sim pilots... engage against each other or be prepared to be engaged against by the lovely Laine and myself... [face_devil]

18. Xanteth

Xanteth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2007
    OOC: Reading the call sign A-1 makes me hungry for steak :p

IC as Xanteth:

"Engage Team A." Xanteth broadcast on Team C's frequency and then again on Team B's. He had no intention of taking over a leadership role, but he also had no intention of remaining a sitting Gungan either. He pushed a few things on his console that caused Team B to change to a friendly green on his screen. He'd flip them back to red once all the red on screen was gone. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. He thought as he throttled his craft through the stars towards the blips of red. Xanteth scanned his sensors for any signs of space anomalies to hide behind as he neared the point at which the planet would no longer be shielding him from line of fire. Nothing. "Here goes!" he said to himself as he prepped torpedoes for launch the second they could get a lock and put all shield power to front. His plan was to make a strafing run and not launch the torpedoes during his surprise attack, unless he had a target readily available with a lock that wouldn't cost him speed. The first of the fighters was insight and Xanteth's astromech started the gun blazing. Straight through the center of the group was the path Xanteth took. Switching his shield to aft the second he had cleared the last red blip.

TAG: Steak sauce.... I mean Team A :p

19. Blade_of_Silver

Blade_of_Silver Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2007
    OOC: Sorry I haven?t been on, well, at all recently. Darn higher-level educashun.

IC: Aran

Aran took one last look over his patient?s stats. She was healing faster than he expected, but not as fast as he?d originally, uh, feared.

With a final nod, he indicated to a medic to bring Maranya out of the bacta tank. Within a couple minutes, the woman was lying on a table wearing a modest medbay outfit. Aran hooked up a wristband to the woman to help monitor her, and began watching the sedative levels in her blood drop gradually, gently easing her out of sleep, at least as gently as he could manage.

TAG: Maranya :D

IC: Sia

Sia was about to answer in the affirmative when her cockpit alarms went off as a fighter streaked towards them. She engaged engines, full power, dodging out of the way.

?I think that plan is going to have to be put on hold.?

She streaked out of the group, then cut engines and spun her ship, tracking where the enemy ship went. When the edges of her crosshairs began trailing it, she gunned her engines, pulling powerful g?s as her ship?s momentum abruptly changed direction. As she began closing on the fighter, she opened fire, the power of her weapons little more than spitballs, but enough to get attention and test the enemy pilot?s reflexes.

TAG: Awesome Group and Xaneth

20. Katana_Master

Oct 27, 2007
    IC: Fyar

The insistent, brain-jarring tone of a missile-lock-on tone made Fyar check his sensor board. Sure enough, C-1, Xanteth, was incoming fast, trying to obtain a torpedo lock.

?A-team, incoming! Break and attack!?

Putting action to words, Fyar sent his fighter into a controlled spin, sending him out of the line of fire. He brought the nose of his TIE up and bracketed the area in front of the incoming fighter and fired, sending a hail of laser fire in front of the enemy. At this distance, he had little hope of actually hitting the enemy. If the pilot was green, he?d be spooked and go off course, leaving him open for Fyar?s counterattack. If he wasn?t, the bolts would destroy or confuse the torpedo.

TAG: Steak sauce and Chicken legs (Also known as C-team)

IC: Maranya

Voices? Voices at the edge of her awareness, like the awareness training exercises, so long ago. Training, that rung a bell in her recent memories, the fuzzy ones. Maranya could remember every moment of her education, from the earliest initiation to her graduation to full defender. But she could not remember what had happened to make her stomach throb the way it did.
    No, that wasn?t quite right, the memories were there, she could feel them, hovering - like the voices - at the edge of her awareness. She just couldn?t access them. Curiosity overrode an inexplicable instinct to not know, and she pushed at the invisible barrier. It held for a few moments, then collapsed and everything came rushing back.
    With shock, realized that she was - in fact ? alive, after an injury that should have killed her. With all her people dead, the only explanation was that the Sentinel had stopped just short of outright killing her, and had brought her back. Fear, such as she had never known, gripped her heart. What she had done? there was no way they were just going to kill her, no they would find a far worse fate for her.
    She opened her eyes, to her own surprise, and saw a medical bay. It didn?t immediately strike her as the sort the Order would use, but it wasn?t her base's, and that was evidence enough. A man in a medical uniform stood in her field of view, he didn?t posses an aura, so he had to be one of their servants. Which meant she had a chance. Maranya threw herself out of her bed ? they had somehow been dumb enough not to restrain her ? and against a fire that seemed to flare up in her stomach and aching muscles, she seized the man by his throat.

?Where am I?! Who are you?!? She demanded.

TAG: Blade

21. Blade_of_Silver

Blade_of_Silver Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2007
    IC: Aran

Aran gagged as Maranya held his throat. His hands automatically came up to try to pry hers off, but ineffectually. Around her frantic grip he managed to squawk out, ?You?re in a... medbay holding... a... startled doctor... by... his throat... ack... cutting... off... oxygen... to... brain... cells....!?

In the corner of his eye he saw the other medics approaching the woman from behind but used one hand to wave them back. The woman was obviously distressed ? not to mention strong ? and while he was still conscious he wanted to try to help her himself.

?Please... Commander!... Can explain... better... with... air!?

TAG: Maranya

22. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Aden Kya
    Sims

Team C wanted an alliance. Intriguing. Aden responded for the team. "Let's go for it." Aden felt a new person enter the fray, a glittering grinning pilot. Someone with exceptional skills at mayhem. Aden decided it was Palson, unleashed. "Team B, scatter, we have an interloper." Aden spun his Hunter down and back, turning towards the rogue X-wing, charging his ion cannons. "Team C, we are being pounced on. Won't be a moment." He had said all of this on the open channel, and now he cut back to the private team B channel.

Aden knew he had a tendency to order everyone around, but he wasn't getting smoked in his first sim. "Team B, targets of opportunity. We'll reconvene on the other side of Team A." He narrowed his eyes. "Keep an eye out for Team C. This might be a setup." As soon as he sighted the X-wing, he lined up his brackets and released the trigger, releasing an ion shot and then shifting his finger to launch a spray of lasers, before snap-rolling to the left to make sure he avoided whatever was thrown his way. With a quick move of his hands, he evened out his port and starboard shields, and doubled his front shields - he wouldn't need rear shields with the Force as his ally, he hoped.[/blcokquote]

TAG: Team B, Team C, Jim of Doom!

23. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

Gorthaga nodded.
    "I will stay then. Do you have any spare positions in the medical department? I am also good at droid creation and modification, and I am a decent pilot, if that does anything." Gorthaga asked, clicking his fingers. The R3 Droid hovered into their ship.
    "I will give you a minute, if you need it." He added, jumping onto his ship.

Gorthaga grabbed his Comlink, a 3-MAL Personal Comlink, and clicked a small button on it. He waited a moment, and it buzzed. He had been taken to the answering machine on Mon-Calimari.
    "Sorry, we are unavailable to reinforce with this incident with the Quarren. We were shot down, and I think I am the only survivor. I Resign, and investigate whether Irvba was involved. Do not reply." Gorthaga said into it, before clicking the button again, and plugging it into the control panel on the wall.

Gorthaga walked to the door, banging his head, before jumping out.
    "I have disconnected from my people, so what do you say?" Gorthaga announced. His Droid followed him, and fell face first out of the door.
    "Have you got any droids I can buy? HK-50? FEG Series? GD16?" He asked, pulling up the droid.

TAG: Laine, Earwen.

24. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Juerr Pakka
    Sims

?A-team, incoming! Break and attack!? crackled over the comm, and once more his senses narrowed in on what was happening. No more did he lounge watching as old and new tried to mime out a command structure, in that moment he merely let old skills take their form and place.

Shields were set at double front and with a flick power from the engines was diverted to give the shields a boost. Yes, he would let the attacker do the leg work as he pulled his ship sharply up before angling the nose back down, mashing the trigger down just before the attacker past through his targeting reticle. His shields taking a few glancing hits, he hoped their quick reactions would do more than that to the suicide attacker.

TAG: Steak Sauce and Chicken Legs
    IC: Kal Jetti

Sims

He raised an eyebrow at her statement for a brief moment before faining overwhelming shock and horror as he pressed as hand to his heart as if wounded. "Who told!"

"Was not I. Best get in the sims Master." replied Groucho still safely out of reach.

"Yah, yah. Clear skies, lucky shots." he replied back in Palso's voice before hustiling to a sim pod. Once inside he noticed the different configeration. "Oooh, very plush. B-Wing, I like."

Flipping the requisite switches he started the pod, and after a brief overview of the battle commencing decided to start from the moon opposite Jim location. As his ship appeared on the surfice he quickly had it roaring up to mirror Jim's course as he set the computer to acquiring a target acquisition.

"Anyone call for pest control?" he asked over an open comm while tweeking his voice to give more of a back world drawl.

TAG: Jim, Laine, & Barbeque squadron

25. Katana_Master

Oct 27, 2007
    IC: Maranya

?You?re in a... medbay holding... a... startled doctor... by... his throat... ack... cutting... off... oxygen... to... brain... cells....!?

Well, that was a thoroughly obvious answer. The man in Lirian?s grip gestured to something behind her. Maranya twisted her head and saw a few medics backing slowly away.

?Please... Commander!... Can explain... better... with... air!?

Commander? Why would a servant of the order call her ?Commander?? A thought flickered through her mind. Maybe, just maybe? no, no there was no way this place was friendly, none of her people could have defeated a Sentinel in full battle mind. This was a trick, it had to be.
    Nevertheless, Maranya spun the doctor around, pressed his back against her chest and turned to face the medics, her arm still around his neck ? enough to restrain and threaten, though not enough to cut off his air flow.

?Allright, talk, and talk fast.?

TAG: Blade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.