main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Jedi Outcasts Social Thread, v.6. All are Welcome -- TOS Minded

Discussion in 'Community' started by Laine_Snowtrekker, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I remember watching that movie when it came out for rent, and a bit of it when it was on free tv a few years ago. It was an interesting movie.:D

2. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Not I. :p

How is everyone doing? It is good to be back in the game and will be even better when Zixie is able to get herself out of med bay. :p

*rigs up a basket on the rafter swing for her crochet stuff to sit in - then swings and works on the Roxas blanket keyblade*

3. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    It's nice to have you back Earwen.

Just for you all wondering, Earwen and I are doing a joint post conversation. So sometime later in the week we should have it up I hope.

4. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    I've been hanging around. It's been a busy term, so I've been pretty stressed out for the last two months. 8-}

5. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    It's good to be back. We should be able to wrap up the joint post soon. :)

Sorry your last few months have been stressed Gunny. Hopefully the stress is winding down for you now.

6. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I accidentally spilled some chicken soup on my laptop and now it's dead :_|

the only good thing is I still have a fully active eight year old desktop that still works. Sigh..

Time to go shoping, I may use the employee program we have with Dell. 7 to 12% off and they deduct the amount from your paycheck.

7. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    I don't know much, but when I was doing work experience from college, I lost an argument about what was worse for a PC, spilling water on it, or tea with sugar, and it was the latter, because of the sugar, which sticks to the innards.

Now, this means that, as far as I am concerned, if no sugar was involved, your laptop problem might not be a total loss.

So I Googled it.

Not going to be easy, but if you want to try it, read this: http://www.ytmag.com/cgi-bin/viewit.cgi?bd=nboard&th=308520%3E

8. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I forgot to add this but the LCD screen sort of got the worst of the spill.... So umm yeah, I have a feeling the LCD needs to be replaced.

So funny story

My wireless keyboard I have for my desktop stopped working at some point I just don't know when because I rarely used the desktop.

Anyways

I put in my wired keyboard so I would have a computer to use. I was making up the church calender this afternoon and before printing it this evening I took a quote out of my bible and put it into the calendar. Since the one wireless keyboard wasn't working I put the bible ontop of the keyboard. Then all of a sudden my computer starts acting weird.

I thought it was a virus but I haven't done much surfing with the desktop and the wired keyboard was acting strange.

I thought oh man my desktop is done. Then I had this feeling come over me to use the wireless keyboard. It's woking? Praise God and all glory goes to him :D [face_dancing] I should've put the Bible ontop of the keyboard sooner.

I was feeling much warmer at that point so I figured it was the Spirit at work. I love that feeling and can't get enough of it.

The good news is the lap top is now turning on. The bad news, it needs a new LCD screen. I think. I should hook up the monitor to know for sure.

Edit: Nope not recognizing it's hooked up to t a monitor.

9. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    Hey all. Sorry I've been missing from the RP (right after I just got back). It's going to take a few days before my head gets back in a creative mind set. Dealing with family drama as Dad just left Mom.

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I'm sorry to hear that Earwen [:D]

That bites :(

11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    :eek:

If you and Bevan gotta talk, been through it myself when my dad left my mom when I was 21 years old, you know how to get hold of me. Hang in there. :) [:D]

12. Coffee_Ninja

Coffee_Ninja Jedi Master star 2

Jul 29, 2011
    I'm sorry to hear that Earwen. [:D]

13. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Such a nice day out I went to the archery range for two and a half hours. Worked up an appetite by the time I was done and now my clothes has the distinct smell of being out in the forest as it's out doors surrounded by trees. :D

14. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    Oooo a day of archery would be nice. :)

Thank you everyone.

15. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    *Walks in, and makes a beeline past the pink furniture for the computer console*

Earwen, sorry to hear about your troubles. It will get better.

*Downloads the Red Queen operating system, which has been dormant since offering Bravo something out of the fridge, packs up his ****, and goes.*

16. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Opps. Sorry Sith. [face_blush] Been...busy. Yeah...so... :oops:

17. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    *paints the tower pink in honor of Jimina's birthday*

Happy birthday Jason!

*sets a cake on the counter*

I hope you enjoy eating your pink falcon. :p

18. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    *dusts away the cobwebs, restocks the bar and ice cream freezer, polishes Sel's ice cream scoop, and hangs the welcome home banner*

Welcome back fellow Outcasts and Intervention-ists jediknight88, PulsarSkate, SECRETSISTER, Jon_Goodfellow, Bravo, Laine_Snowtrekker, LankPavail, ShadowScout, Mitth_Fisto, Kartanym, Kleinmeister, DarthFacetious, Katana_Master, Thrawn1786, Blade_of_Silver, Whitelight, PrelateZeratual, Jedi_Sha, Liverpool, rhysklaus, JEDIGUNSHIP, JEDI-SOLO, AnakinPadme4ever, Sarge221, roxez, HanSolo29, ShasaWaterwalker, cristalvandepol, Historical_Shadow, Sinrebirth, Taz_Jinn, Moonshadow, Trimaj, Anime_Jedi, Entil`Zha, Sith-I-5, JediFalcon, greyjedi125, KILIK, CPL_Macja, Coffee_Ninja, MyKe1138, artimis_fowl, BENSKYWAKER, Sumras_Naju, Jaxson, IronSight, Master_Null, Sorin_Kain, MASTERPRENN, CloneCommando1993, Zandoran_Celix, Master_Kast7, _princess-leia_, Eva_Pilot04, NemesisPlague, The_Chim, Agent_Jaid, GenOochy, GreenWrinklyYoda, Dallas_Valla, bladex2, PadawanEmily, TenelKaJedi, Little_Wavemistress, ShadowAssailant, RogueJediOutcast, nspr7, Master_Burhead, Exarkon, Xanatos_II, Unnlimahted_Powuuh, DarthSmurf, Sith Bane, JaegerGhent, and many others who are so awesome they are momentarily escaping my brain!

*wheels out a giant pink millennium falcon cake*

How have you all been?

{EDIT: Sad - I can only tag ten of you at a time. I leave the list here and try to tag more of you with each reply.}

19. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Earwen_Lightrider likes this.
  20. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    That's quite the list you two have going. :p

21. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
  22. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Outcast no more!

23. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
  24. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Thank you Nat. :) It was a wonderful birthday! :D

25. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    *wakes up and shakes the cobwebs out of his hair*

wha...? talking about a confusing turn of events!