main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Jedi Padawans: idea for younger members?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Big_Daddy_Payne, Jun 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stina-Cri

Stina-Cri Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    my friends and i wrote a song called Yoda Soda because this guy asked us what's a Yoda? that is pretty bad.

at the picnic you can all try some Yoda Soda.

2. I_have_zam_cards

I_have_zam_cards Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2002
    ok. i cant wait till the picnic. ive been so bored lately cuz all my friends are at band camp so i just sit here doing nothing.crazy old band.

3. Stina-Cri

May 18, 2002
    i am going on vacation and i'm not going home before the picnic crazy huh? I won't see my family for 9 days...WOOHOO

4. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Hehe, yoda soda...it's slimey and green...yum ;)

5. Stina-Cri

May 18, 2002
    It makes you feel like a washing machine.

Yoda Soda porque la Fuerza demanda

6. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    It's always in you tummy, swiming around! Oh no...

7. Stina-Cri

May 18, 2002
    It makes you fell like you're gonna fall on the ground!!!

8. Big_Daddy_Payne

Big_Daddy_Payne Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2002
    Zam_cards, band camp, huh?

Any of your friends hot chicks that play the flute? Inquirering minds want to know...

9. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Uh, BDP, don't forget that we are to set the example......

Doh, I still don't have a padawan. I gonna be like 60 someday and I'll still be the only council member without a padawan.

My fiancee doesn't want kids so it's not like I can even make one. ha ha lol.....

and guess what "I have zam cards" you ARE a padawan.

Please tell us why you shouldn't be.

Being ROX's bro doesn't excuse you from this. Your age helps to determine this quite a bit, as well as your actions (this is in a general sense not specifically directed towards "IHZC".

Convice us as to why your not a padawan and we shall discuss it. But for now you a PADAWAN.

and you will learn you place HA HA j/k ;)

10. I_have_zam_cards

Jul 28, 2002
    no all the flute chicks are ugly. sorry. yes i am kinda glad that i quit band. band = dark side well band director any way

11. Crimson_Knight1175

Crimson_Knight1175 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 20, 2002
    I was in the band, maybe thats why I'm a hardcore Imperial! ;)

12. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Hey BDP if they are in band camp it means they are high school girls. There are some laws about that ;)

Zam-Cards -- you are the most senior of the Padawans, for despite your being the youngest, you have been here from nearly the start, went on the Toledo trip and to CII. However, a Padawan you are. Perhaps though, the Council could be convinced to allow you to take the Trials early, say when you are 17 . . .

Yoda Soda Yoda Soda Yoda Soda Yoda Soda Yoda Soda Yoda SodaYoda Soda Yoda Soda Yoda Soda Yoda SodaYoda Soda Yoda Soda Yoda Soda Yoda Soda Yoda Soda Yoda Soda

13. I_have_zam_cards

Jul 28, 2002
    yes green cat i agree but not 17 but maybe the next time we meet hahahaha. ya know

14. Stina-Cri

May 18, 2002
    i am in band (but i don't play a flute) Sal Chris-Stacina has yet to have a master

15. Stina-Cri

May 18, 2002
    speaking of band. this is a pic of me and my friend on our band trip, our other friend put the caption underneath.
    http://www.hanson.net/users/suziq/pics.html

16. jedi_1966

jedi_1966 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 31, 2001
    **speaking seriously**I'd like to know,zam_cards,(putting the padawan issue aside)firstly wish you to be a jedi?

17. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Stina-Cri, first let me thank you for considering me, however as I explained to Saberpilot regarding her friend Vern, I do not feel comfortable taking a female padawan, with special regards to my fiancee.The only way I would consider it is if Chris-Stacina was an avid toy collector and/or model builder. I don't think it would be appropriate for a grown man to be taking a teen-age girl around. Although we all know things would be on the up and up, the general public may not see it that way. Besides, how would it look if I were to arrive at her house and her parents get a look at me. They'd probably shut the door and never allow her out til she was 18.

Again thanks but due to my loyalty to my fiancee, I don't even want there to anything perceived wrong or misinterpreted (sp?).

I hope the both of you understand this as well as everyone else.

I would be more than happy at functions to help any padawan, especially if they are looking to take the trials.

Be forewarned, I will GRILL you on trivia. My "test" may prove to be harder than the trials themselves, but trust me you will be well prepared.

18. Stina-Cri

May 18, 2002
    Chris-Stacina is 18...but she wants to be a padawan lol. Technically she wouldn't need parental permission, but i understand your concerns about taking a female Padawan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.