main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Power Battles: The Novelization

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by trekkie09, Apr 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trekkie09

trekkie09 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2002
    long time ago in a Galaxy Far, Far Away?
    Star Wars:
    Jedi Power Battles
    Since the formation of the Republic,
    Trade Federation activity has been growing rapidly.
    The Jedi Council has summoned Obi-Wan Kenobi
    To stop a Clone of the Sith Lord Darth Maul.

Meanwhile, Trade Federation has stopped all
    The shipments heading for the planet Naboo.
    The plans for the Super Battle Droid
    Might be retrieved, but a team of Jedi must battle
    Through must battle through to get them?

Prologue: The Summoning
    Obi-Wan stood, surrounded by superior Jedi.
    ?Disturbing, cloning is, hmm??? Yoda, the lead Jedi, asked.
    ?The Trade Federation is not to be trusted,? Kenobi said, ?You should have known that when Naboo was held captive.?
    ?They were under new rule,? Mace Windu said.
    ?Still, they are the Trade Federation,? argued Obi-Wan.
    ?We have assembled an Elite Jedi Force,? said Mace.
    Ki-Adi-Mundi interrupted. ?It consists of: Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Adi Gallia, Obi-Wan, and Anakin Skywalker.?
    ?Excuse me,? Obi-Wan said, ?My apprentice is not ready to face the Trade Federation.?
    Mace Windu
    ?Chosen one he is,? Yoda contradicted.
    ?Obi-Wan, your argumentative behavior is the thing keeping you off the off the council,? Mace said.
    ?Naboo go now you must,? Yoda said.
    ?Yes, sir,? Kenobi said.
    Chapter 1: Unfair Trade
    The Royal Cruiser was now in orbit with Naboo. Anakin was piloting it.
    ?Master, we?re being hailed,? Anakin said.
    ?Put on the speakers,? Obi-Wan replied.
    ?Halt,? it was a Neimoidian, ?I am Yarnug Etun, President of the Trade Federation. You may not pass the coordinate Juliet 6. Cease your ship or be blasted.?
    ?Sir,? Anakin asked, ?Stop??
    ?Looks like we?re being pulled in by a tractor beam anyway,? Mace
    said, ?I think we?re being boarded!?
    ?Y?all, as soon as we get boarded, I?ll shut down the tractor beam,? Obi-Wan said, ?Koon and Adi, you keep ?em busy. Mace, defend the ship. Got it.?
    ?Yes,? they replied.
    ?What about me?? Anakin asked.
    ?If anything happens, take off!? Adi said.

The ship, Tycoon III, landed in the docking bay. The hatches opened. Battle Droids walked up, ready to fire their weapon. It was completely opened. The Droids walked. From there, all you could hear was Blasters.
    Obi-Wan flew out of the hatch. Battle Droids shot at him, but his LightSaber reflected the shots. Mace, Adi, and Koon followed. Koon twirled his LightSaber around, reflecting blasts.
    Obi-Wan, Adi, and Koon ran though the corridors, searching for engineering.
    ?There it is,? Adi said, pointing.
    They ran to a door and it opened. Battle Droids. Leagues of them. None of them noticed the Jedis at the door, though. Obi-Wan walked slowly to the tractor beam generator. He then got his unignited LightSaber and pressed the hole end on the generator. He pressed the ignition button. ?RUN!? A huge explosion followed.
    They ran into the corridor, the door then closed.
    ?We made it!? Adi said gasping with relief. They opened their tired eyes. Red Battle Droids. The red meant security. There were tons and tons of Droids there.
    Using the Force, Koon opened a vent. The vent is opened, he thought using telepathy to the other Jedi.
    Obi-Wan flew up, followed by Koon and Adi. The vent closed.

Mace?s battle started to go intense. There were too many Droids.
    ?I have an idea!? Anakin said in the cockpit. He turned on the ship. He started to shoot the Battle Droids with his gun.
    ?How do you turn this thing off?? Anakin yelled. His ship twisted and turned.
    Obi-Wan looked at the ship through the vent. He thought he could jump down. He opened the vent and jumped, but the ship entered space. It came back in the dock. The hatch was open. Obi-Wan chased the reversing ship and jumped on the hatch, followed by Adi and Koon.
    Mace was a little slow, though. The ship was almost in space.
    Obi-Wan entered the cockpit. ?Move!? he yelled at Anakin. He took the joystick.
    Mace leapt into the air. But then, the ship went forward. The Hatch hit him in the stomach. The hatch closed.
    ?Sorry,? Ob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.