side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madame Mara

Madame Mara Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 13, 2000
    This thread is going to be a collection of stories of pranks written by everyone. If you can write about a Prank being played by any Jedi, then post it here.

A 17 year old Qui-Gon Jinn and a 14 year old Mace Windu cautiously made there way down a hallway. This hallway was in the Jedi Temple, and at the end was the 'fresher closest to the Jedi Council chambers and any minute, Master Yoda was going to run down that hallway in search of an empty stall. Little did he know that only one would be usable and that one...well, I'm not going to give it away.
    Qui-Gon and Mace duscussed the events leading up to there little scheme as they walked. The previous evening Mace had gone to Qui-Gon and his Master, Yoda's, appartment in search of a meal, seeing that his Master was in the infirmary and he did not wish to eat the refectory food, it being like poison. Yoda was preparing his favorite stew, the most hated food in the Temple. When Mace and Qui had expressed their dislike of the stew Yoda had sent Mace home and Qui-Gon to his room without food. When Qui-Gon had awoke that morning he found the refridgeration unit chained shut and a pot of stew warming on the stove. Qui-Gon again refused to eat the stew and excused himself to the 'fresher where he grabbed a bottle of laxatives and after waiting awhile went back into the kitchen. When Yoda turned his back he poared the entire bottle into the stew and left. He told Yoda that he was heading for the refectory. Before he closed the door, he saw Yoda take his first bite of the stew and smiled.

"I can't believe you did that Qui!" Mace exclaimed when he told him. "You are gonna get in SO much trouble."
    "I'm not done with that old grouchy toad yet!" Qui-Gon produced a small explosive from his robe pocket and some matches. "He's never going to make that soup again!"
    ***********************************************************************************
    Things were going extremely well in the Councils meating. All decisions that had been made had been in Yoda's favor.
    Suddenly, Yoda had an urgent need to use the 'fresher. There was a growling in Yoda's stomache. Good, this is not. Thought Yoda to himself.
    "Call a break, I do. In 5 minutes, be back." Yoda rushed down the hall. He hoped he'd make it to the 'fresher in time.
    ***********************************************************************************
    Qui-Gon and Mace stepped into the 'fresher and began taping out of order sign's on all but one stall.
    "OK. When Yoda comes in, he's going to find that all the stalls but the one you will be in are out of order. Take your time, make him wait. The bomb will detonate 25 seconds after I light it. As soon as you walk out of the stall, I'm going to throw it into the toilet from the stall next to it. You use the Force to shield my presence. As soon as the bomb is in, I want you to 'remember to flush the toilet'. And not walk out until it is down the pipe. OK?"
    "Sure. Got it", Mace replied with a big grin on his face. "We're gonna show the little troll once and for all."
    ************************************************************************************
    Yoda scrambled into the 'fresher only to find all but one stall was out of order and that one was occupied. He waited. And waited. And when he didn't think he could wait anymore, Qui-Gon's friend Mace strooled out of the stall whistling. Yoda tried to push past him but Mace blocked his way and said something about fogetting to flush and went back in. After he had flushed, he walked out and exited the 'fresher. Yoda ran into the fresher, undid his robes, which took a while to do and hopped onto the toilet. And let it out. For about 10 seconds and then, the next thing he new, he was on the ground in front of the toilet, dripping with water and covered in excrementcursing with all his might. He falt a familiar presence leaving the 'fresher and recognized it as his Padawan.
    "Die, Qui-Gon and Mace will. Ea

2. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Tee-Hee!!! That was hilarious! I may contribute, if I can find something to write...

aa :D

3. Madame Mara

Mar 13, 2000
  4. Madame Mara

Mar 13, 2000
    *gaping* Only 1 person responded to this? Guess I have to get it up for the daytime group.

5. Master_Tahl

Master_Tahl Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 10, 2000
    That was funny, I'll have to think of one

6. JediRogue9

JediRogue9 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2000
    That was hilarious!!!

I am cracking up here!!

7. Jaded Skywalker

Jaded Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 1999
    give me time to think....

(I loved your fist segment!!!)

8. Madame Mara

Mar 13, 2000
    hmmmmmmmm. Though Yoda's giving revenge by stew, maybe he can do something back to qui and mace

9. Vergere

Vergere Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 19, 2000
    ROTFLMAO!!!! that was hilarious MadameMara, where's more?!

10. Erin Kenobi

Erin Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2000
    That was funny! Loved it I did. Yes.

11. Opie Wan Cannoli

Opie Wan Cannoli Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 1999
    Ooh, that was funny. Here's mine (setting; between DT:R and HT) ;

Jaina Solo wanted to get Anakin, bad. Ever since she joined the military she had gotten plenty of ideas; she had chosen this one since it could be done on a 24-hour pass, and it came from Wes Janson, the master himself. Right at the moment, she was grinning like a madwoman as she carried a very soft, very smelly blob of Gungan eopie cheese out of the supermarket. Yes, this would get him.
    An hour later, Anakin was working on his speeder in the Solos' driveway. It was high-powered, beat-up, ugly and too old to be fashionable but too new to be considered a classic; exactly the sort of vehicle one didn't expect the teenage son of a prominent family to drive. "Want some help?", Jaina asked.
    "Sure, if you want. The left front coil's gotta come out. Never seen one burnt AND rusted before.
    The repulsor coil wasn't where Jaina wanted to be, so she looked over the main power unit, "Plugs ok?"
    Anakin closed his eyes and reached out with the Force, "Yes."
    While he was distracted, Jaina reached behind the engine and removed the protective shield from the heater core. "What about the engine-to-coil cables?"
    Again, Anakin concentrated, and Jaina used the time well. With one move, she unwrapped the epie cheese, *phew!*, and dropped it on the heater core. *As soon as he turns the heat on, this thing'll smell like a Hutt locker room!* she thought as she went into the house.

The next day was clear and cold; Jaina, needing to return to base, got into her speeder and drove off. After a couple klicks, she noticed- something smelled very, very bad. *Anakin!* She tried to turn the heat off, but he had rigged it so she couldn't; he had disabled the window motors as well.

By the time Jaina reached Sivantlie Base, the speeder reeked so bad she needed Jedi techniques to keep from passing out. When she walked into the briefing room, Commander Darklighter held his nose. "Solo, there's a message from your brother. 'Consider yourself cheesed. And consider crank windows next time.'" He paused, "Janson's idea not work?"
    Wes chimed in, from the back of the room, "We have a saying around here. Yub, yub, Lieutenant."

12. Vergere

Vergere Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 19, 2000
    oh very funny!!! Anakin always was more clever than the other two!

13. Darth_Servo

Darth_Servo Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 10, 1999
    hehehehehe sucker >:)

14. Madame Mara

Mar 13, 2000
    Up. That was funny. No ideas yet for another prank. Help!

15. Madame Mara

Mar 13, 2000
  16. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    That was cooL! Too funny....

Kithera

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.