main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Jedi Prince Series

Discussion in 'Literature' started by AdmiralKlausAkbar, Dec 19, 2012.

1. AdmiralKlausAkbar

AdmiralKlausAkbar Jedi Youngling

Dec 22, 2010
    Does anyone know or heard any rumors if the Jedi Prince series will be released in e-book format at all? I remember starting to read it when I was younger and would like to read the entire thing now. I'd much rather e-format before I buy the physical collected books. Thanks.

2. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I think we're gonna have to petition for this one.

3. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Those books bring back memories. Haven't read them in a long while but they were great. Cheesy as heck but still fun

4. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    Petition? For a classic like Jedi Price?

For shame on you, Barriss_Coffee, for shame. Such a masterpiece does not require a petition. [face_shame_on_you]

5. kataja

kataja Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2007
    Are they even available in physical format anymore? I've never seen them myself.

6. jainasky

jainasky Jedi Master star 1

Jun 7, 2010
    I think they are in second hand shops and amazon on their used sellers section. I haven't seen them in the books store in years. My copies are long gone along with other first print stuff I had in the 90s

7. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    In Belgium, it's even hard to find the FOTJ novels, so the Jedi Prince series most certainly isn't available. :(

Luckily, one can find fragments on the net!

8. kataja

kataja Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2007
    Ok, thanks... Amazon is a possibility, then, but I think I wait a while longer. I still hope they gather some of the earliest stuff into a collection, including some of the earliest Marvels... One can always hope...