main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Resource Center - Maine Jedi

Discussion in 'Archive: Maine' started by Xhaiden, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xhaiden

Xhaiden Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2006
    Hi, I am site owner and co-administrator of the Jedi Resource Center, www.jediresourcecenter.org. I am also the Chapter Leader of the Maine Chapter. We are a site for people that might not only be Star Wars fans but also believe in being a Jedi and follow that path. If you are a Jedi, and not a rpg Jedi but a real Jedi please check us out as I am looking for members in the Maine Chapter. We aren't extremists or anything like that. We are just everyday people that know that the Jedi were created from a number of varying beliefs that we also believe in and that is who we are. At this time I am living in NY but I have just taken a job up near Presque Isle so I will be living in the Presque Isle or Houlton area. If you have any questions feel free to email me at xhaiden@kijw.org or come on over the JRC and contact me there!! Thank you for your time!!

Xhaiden

2. Xhaiden

Xhaiden Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2006
    Also, this is a group for bringing together Jedi offline, we work together online to promote offline activity whether it's fund raising, trainng, or anything else.

Also, I am a Star Wars fan so I would love to get involved with all of you too!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.