main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Jedi seeks companionship of other Jedis in the OR

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Ethane, Feb 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ethane

Ethane Jedi Youngling

Feb 20, 2001
    Hi Everyone,
    Have just been reading a bit on the board about your meet. Well, I think I missed that one by abou a week. Anyway, I am not sure if this is a clicky group where you reach a certain number of people in the group and thats all you feel comfortable having there. But if so that's fine, just wanted to let everyone know that am fairly new at this, but I was kinda excited by the fact that there seemed to be quite a few people here that are as interested as I am about the SW universe.
    I moved to Perth when I was 16 and haven't had much of an opportunity to make friends, I'm 25 now and since getting married and having a kid I have kind of had my social life, such as it was, killed.
    I want to get out there and start making some new friends, so if you didn't mind I would like to be part of your club.

Regards,
    Ethane
    (Jedi Wannabe and founder of the "I didn't do it, it was the wookie" accident prone Jedi club)

2. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    what the hell is with this long drop down "SW Galaxies"add that is taking up half the msg area???

3. Ghost-of-Spider

Ghost-of-Spider Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2000
    Grizzly has replied so I shall leave.
    Welcome to the board-hope you have fun.

4. Pinback

Pinback Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2000
    Ethane, you've come to the right place. Outer Rim isn't big enough to be snobby; we want everybody in!

Yeah, what IS up with that? I know the sponsors keep this thing alive, but come on!

5. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    you put ya left foot in.....
    how's it goin Spider?

6. Ghost-of-Spider

Ghost-of-Spider Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2000
    I'm fine thank-you
    Take's right foot out, and leaves-Ethane looked a bit lonely and you guys don't want to lose membership.

7. Princess_Lego

Princess_Lego Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000
    Hi Ethane, making friends is what this group is all about. And don't worry most of us have only just met, so your'e more than welcome. Seems you're in the same boat as me (25, married, kids, no friends) you'll fit right in :)

8. Princess_Lego

Princess_Lego Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000
    Is it just me or does anyone else find these smileys just a bit freaky looking.

9. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    On behalf of everyone who hasn't posted yet, welcome. There'll be plenty of other meets to join in. If you want to be a part of Outer Rim you picked a great time to get in on the ground level. Good to have you.

10. JediLeia21

JediLeia21 Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Hi Ethane ,

Hi my name is JediLeia21 , welcome to the forum :)

11. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Ethane?
    ETHANE! WHERE ARE YA??? [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.