main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive [Jedi/Sith Trials] Dueling Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Suzuki_Akira, Feb 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    Sith versus Jedi: Star Wars Community

This thread is for the handling of all duels and wars between the SWC Sith Trials members and the SWC Jedi Trials members. All sparring is also to be conducted and confined to this thread.

Sith versus Jedi:

The Jedi have emerged as the power of the Star Wars Community. Led by the enigmatic leader Horax, their ranks and power have grown. But the shadows of the SWC have stirred. Borne from these depths have arisen a new Sith order. Led by the powerful new leader Zedd-Vega, this group threatens the very balance of the Star Wars Community. With each of these factions growing in power, confrontation seems imminent. On one hand, the Jedi and the Light. On the other, the Sith and the Darkness. Destined to clash.

This is their story.

All normal RP rules must be followed. Additional rules will be created as dictated by the leaders of the two factions.

2. DarthFubar

DarthFubar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2005
    Uhhh, so what do we do?

3. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Awesome. I hope to clash with some of the Jedi soon.

Will we be having a story line to this?

EDIT: Hey DarthFubar, we Roleplay with the Jedi. Although, I do not know if we will have a story line or not...

darth_nemisis

4. DarthFubar

DarthFubar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2005
    Ah, jeez, this sounds like D&D, except geekier, lol
    (dont be too offended, I played D&D once upon a time)

5. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    Right now, you both wait for the leaders of Sith and Jedi to confer on how this game will be carried out. I'd prefer that any further questions be taken to PM.

6. Jedi_Meb

Jedi_Meb Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2005
    Heh, this sounds real awesome. I ca't wait for this RPG to begin ;) (It would be my first one on these boards)

7. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    sounds good. cant wait for this to get started.

8. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Nah, if it were as geeky as D&D it would go something like this:

The magical Wookie Wiggles hands you a lightsaber. "Go Destroy evil Sith Lord Kharak." Do you wish to go North, or do you wish to go South?

9. EMPEROR_WINDU

EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost star 5

Nov 23, 2002
    Jedi Master and Council Member Windu reporting in...

10. Master_Trance

Master_Trance Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2005
    Sweet that sounds awsome

11. dri-ma-kadi

dri-ma-kadi Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2004
    Jedi Knight Dri-Ma-Kadi is ready for action!!

12. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    *takes in a deep breath*

Ah, the smell of an arena gets my blood flowing.

Welcome all, I am leader of the Sith Faction, and if you choose to believe otherwise... be gone with you!

As for use of this thread, I do believe it will be used for duels. No challenges will be posted here by Jedi nor the Sith. If you want a sanctioned fight, PM Darth-Horax AND Zedd-Vega.

As for the first fight, I must test my apprentices.

[b]Darth-Vassago
    Jedi_Meb
    Suzuki_Akira
    darth_nemisis[/b]

To test you, you will be placed in a [b]free-for-all[/b] armed with any weapon of your choosing. The winner will be the grand apprentice and be used for one of my next assignments.

Let the blood spill and the fighting commence!

13. SaeseeJim

SaeseeJim Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2003
    Jedi Council member and skilled Master of Vapaad, reporting in and ready for action.

14. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Darth-Vassago is no longer an apprentice.

darth_nemisis

15. SaeseeJim

SaeseeJim Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2003
    So what do we have to do in the RPG? Do we have to create a character of ours?

16. dri-ma-kadi

dri-ma-kadi Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2004
    I dont know :confused:

17. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    So what do we have to do in the RPG? Do we have to create a character of ours?

You first must be active in the SWC Sith/Jedi trials threads.

Darth Zedd-Vega: If I may be so bold I would like to volunteer to take the place of Darth Vassago in the Sith apprentice trails.

18. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Oh, and I am no longer an apprentice either. But I will still participate.

darth_nemisis

19. 1baldwookie

1baldwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    I am holding this special duel between Nemisis and Dispicable. They will fight using one saber and the force. They both risk +3 prestige, therefore, the winner shal recieve +6, while the loser suffers a -3. But there is one more twist...I will also take the winner on as my Apprentice, granting you special tasks. Both participants must post thier name along with current prestige and rank from the roster in this thread. You may begin the duel.

20. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    ~bows to Darth 1baldwookie~

Thank you for this opportunity my Lord.

Darth-Dispicable (apprentice): 8 rank points currently

~grabs black lightsaber hilt and then kneels down on both knees and meditates while I wait for the duel to begin.~

21. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    darth_nemisis-Acolyte with 18 prestige

darth_nemisis

22. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Soon to be 15. [face_mischief]

~As Darth Dispicable notices Nemisis enter the arena I rise and ignite my red bladed lightsaber, after a quick salute I begin to advance slowly on Nemisis~

23. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: I am soon to be 21 or 22. [face_mischief]

Good luck, DD! And I just realised something, the past 2 winners of the best RPer are going at it. We shall see who the best is.

IC: Darth Nemisis

Nemisis ignited his blade, the red beam stinging the air as it ignites. He noticed the one known as Darth Dispicable, his dueling partner, coming towards him slowly. He knew Dispicable quite well, and thought of it an honor to duel with him. He knew that the Sith was a very powerful man, and knew it would be a challenge, but Nemisis was content on winning, and he would do just that.

Nemisis twirled his blade skillfuly as his fellow Sith came towards him, using a bit of intimidation, but knew that it wouldn't intimidate Dispicable. As the man came towards, Nemisis stayed in a defensive position, waiting for his opponent to attack first, something he rarely did.

TAG: Darth-Dispicable

darth_nemisis

24. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    Good luck to you as well, this shall be fun. I did not realized that (both of us being the last 2 best Rpers), a true challenge to both of us. Not to mention that I really don't want to lose 3 rank points. [face_devil]

As [b]Dispicable[/b] continued to approach [b]Nemisis[/b] slowly and kept a cautious eye on the display of skill by his intended target. [b]Nemisis[/b] did not change hs stance at all either, he remained stationary and allowed his lightsaber to dance wildly in a deadly yet almost hypnotic pattern.

[b]Dispicable[/b] began moving his blade in tandom with that of [b]Nemisis'[/b] own lightsaber, he slowed his advance even more and continued to try and match the movements of his opponant. After a few more moments their lightsabers were spinning in sync causing the illusion that there was a red barrier of energy between the 2 combatants.

Once that was accomplished [b]Dispicable[/b] began to slowly circle [b]Nemisis[/b] while still trying to remain close and keep the lightsabers spinning in a matching pattern, his eyes were locked onto those of his opponant and burned with a determined focus.

Then without warning [b]Dispicable[/b] reached out at about waist level with his free hand and threw a blistering bolt of lightning at [b]Nemisis[/b], since the lightsabers were making an effective barrier he aimed low with it in hopes of either throwing off [b]Nemisis'[/b] balance or injuring a leg.

[b]TAG: Nemisis[/b] Haha!

25. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    IC: Nemisis

Nemisis continued the twirling of his blade, and watched as Dispicable did the same. Then, his opponent began to curcle, Nemisis followed, staying in the same spot as he was.

Soon, the Sith through lightning low. Nemisis suspected he was trying to throw him off balace, and knew his lightsaber probably wasn't powered high enough to block it, so Nemisis lunged into the air, avoiding the lightning. In mid-air, he Force pushed himself towards Dispicable, somersaulted, and came down hard with a slash to the man's head. The power was increaed not only by the Force push he used, but the somersault as well, which resulted in a devastating blow.

TAG: Dispicable

darth_nemisis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.