main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive [Jedi/Sith Trials] Dueling Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Suzuki_Akira, Feb 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiteeagle

whiteeagle Jedi Master star 6

Dec 24, 2004
    Hello, anyone here???

2. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Indeed we are master manipulators!

3. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    And it's so easy to do, too. Not to mention fun. But, what can you do?

4. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    They know deep down... they wnat to give into their desires and emotions!

5. whiteeagle

Dec 24, 2004
    anyone here?

6. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    the sad thing is i was a jedi, yes whiteeagle i am here!

7. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    ~IC: Darth Dispicable~

A cold wind stirs in the arena, and from one corner shrowded in deeper shadows emerges Darth Dispicable. He slowly walks toward Rabai, a Sith now, the Sith Lord's red eyes settle on him for a moment,

"Yes it is sad Rabai. Jedi are weak, sad and pathetic little creatures. Why the force even blesses them with its touch is beyond me, they are to scared to wield its full might. Why don't you kill this one now and put it out of its misery, merciful of us don't you think?"

The Sith Lord did not move, he remained standing not far from Rabai, the cold eminated from him as if from an unnatural source, so cold infact that Rabai could even see his breath in the now brisk air. The ember red eyes of the Sith Lord did not leave Rabai, they continued to scan him, as if the Sith could see into the former Jedi's very soul.

~TAG: Rabai~

8. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    IC~Rabai:

Rabai gave a small smile as he sensed the great sith lord enter the dueling arena. He looked upon the pathetic jedi, and slowly realised that he himself had been one. He gave a slight smirk in disgust at the thought. He turned his head slightly towards the great sith lord. He looked directly in to those cold red eyes.

"I will do as you ask master"

Rabai bowed deeply to the master and with that looked upon the jedi. His eyes flashing in anger, he gathered the force around him with so much ease. It was strong around him, he then lifted his left flesh hand. With all the power he could possibly gather he shot a deadly voly of sith lightning directly at the jedi. It should incapacitate him due to the sheer power rabai had gathered to use it. More likely it would knock him back.

TAG:Dispicable,whiteeagle

9. whiteeagle

Dec 24, 2004
  10. whiteeagle

Dec 24, 2004
    *eagle barely hand enough to get his saber out, so he tried to stop the lightning with his knowledge of the force*
    *he blocked but it did knock him a few steps back*
    "I thought you were a sith Rabai"
    "I thought sith were stronger than this"

11. Saora_Bin

Saora_Bin Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Jedi Knight Saora Bin entered. Watching, he noticed fellow Jedi White Eagle smack-talking Rabai.

*Rabai,* he thought, *the fallen Jedi. Not one to be underestimated.*

Saora watched the duel unfold, ready to jump in at anytime.

12. The_Little_Red_Jedi

The_Little_Red_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: The_Little_Red_Jedi

whiteeagle, careful, Rabai is very skilled. I'm here if you need me.

Turning around, he saw Saora enter. He nodded to him silently, and stood by him.

TAG: whiteeagle, Saora_Bin

13. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Saora returned TLRJ's nod. He knew that his fellow Jedi was thinking exactly what he was.

White Eagle was in trouble.

TAGL Any

14. whiteeagle

Dec 24, 2004
    guess he left, *coughs*pansy*coughs*

15. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: No, he didn't leave because he is a pansy, that would be called "Darth Real Life."

IC: Darth Nemisis

The Dark Lord of the Sith, second only to Darth Vassago, entered the dueling arena to find the promising young Sith, Rabai engaged in a duel with a Jedi. This was something he had not seen in a while, for the Jedi were usually too afraid to 'play.'

Nemisis noticed there was another, familiar, dark presence within the room, so he lead himself to it. When he arrived, he saw a long time 'friend.'

"Hello, Lord Dispicable. I expect this to be a short match," he said to the Sith Master, attempting to start a conversation between the two, something he only did with those who he knew well.

TAG: Darth-Dispicable

darth_nemisis

16. whiteeagle

Dec 24, 2004
    so do u want to duel N??

17. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: He's just away, eagle. Patience. And you're in a duel with Rabai. This isn't the SWC. There's a plot line here.

IC: Saora watched as White Eagle continued to mock his opponent. Leaning over to The Little Red Jedi, he whispered:

"Is he always like this? He's rather bold and overconfident. He's being foolish."

TAG: TLRJ

18. The_Little_Red_Jedi

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: The_Little_Red_Man

With his arms folded across his chest, TLRJ listened to a whisper from his fellow Jedi Saora_Bin. He nodded once.

"Yes," he said. "Unfortunately arrogance is this Jedi's way. He is much too overconfident and likes nothing more than to run headfirst into battle."

TAG: Saora_Bin

19. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Whiteeagle[/b], please, when you post here, post with OOC, IC, and TAG's.

And no, you are currently locked in a duel with Rabai. This is the RPF, duels don't just go by in a minute here. This is better than your Jedi Trials battles that you have.

darth_nemisis

20. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Saora nodded with a frown.

"It's going to get him killed. Especially against an opponent like Rabai. He won't give him any mercy."

TAG: TLRJ

21. whiteeagle

Dec 24, 2004
    ooc: sure master. ;)

22. The_Little_Red_Jedi

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: The_Little_Red_Jedi

"I agree," he said. "Or get someone innocent killed..."

TAG: Saora_Bin

23. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: At this remark, Bin's brow lowered and he gritted his teeth.

"I will not let that happen. I will not let somebody get hurt due to a foolish Knight!"

TAG:Anybody

24. Evan_The_Great

Evan_The_Great Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2005
    *walks in lightsaber out ready to go*

hello?*echoes*

25. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: As Evan walked in, Saora calmed himself and turned. Looking at the fellow Jedi, he gestured him to come stand with him and Little Red.

"Master Evan, we're very worried about your former padawan. He's overconfident in this duel. I know that's nothing new, but he's dueling Rabai. Little Red and I fear for his safety, but he refuses any help. You were his master, maybe you can talk some sense into him!"

Bin waited for Evan's reply.

TAG: Evan, TLRJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.