main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive [Jedi/Sith Trials] Dueling Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Suzuki_Akira, Feb 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evan_The_Great

Evan_The_Great Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2005
    yes yes overconfidence is his one flaw, but a great flaw it is.

*glances at Eagle*

eagle, i promise you if you are not careful you will lose more than a hand. No offense to master_burhead, but Rabai will be at least 10x harder.

*to S_B and TLRJ*

not to worry if he gets in any trouble ill jump in, LRJ just be sure to get his body out of the way please.

2. Saora_Bin

Saora_Bin Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Saora nods at Evan's statement.

"Little Red and I are already prepared to help if necessary. Let's just hope he doesn't lose."

TAG: Any

3. Evan_The_Great

Jun 3, 2005
    well we can always hope.

4. Evan_The_Great

Jun 3, 2005
    hello?*echoes*

o well no one here

TAG:you!(with a finger pointing at you)

5. Sith_In_Hiding

Sith_In_Hiding Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC:i bet someone wants to fight me, well do ya?

6. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: I am sorry, but THIS IS NOT THE SWC DUELING THREAD. We are in a plot, and just because nobody is posting does not mean we suddenly disappeared. This is not the place to play games and jokes. Please do not uselessly post just because nobody else is. Take it to PM or don't take it at all. Thank you.

IC: Saora turned to Evan. With a troubled look, he asked, "With all due respect, Evan, do you think he stands a chance against Rabai?"

TAG:Evan

7. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    OOC: sorry for the ooc, but whiteeagle can you actually re-post your defense, so that it makes sense. This is the rp forum.

Also can you please post IC and OOC this is very immportant here, if it is not done NP will lock the thread.

~Rabai~

8. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC:I am also sorry for the OOC. Rabai, WhiteEagle has left. He'll be gone for two days. We need to make up some contrived plot device to move the story along.

9. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    ~IC: Darth Dispicable~

The Sith Lord, and Assassin of the Sith Order nodded in agreement to Lord Nemisis's estimation of the fight, "It will be quick indeed, if Rabai keeps his confidence in check he should do well. With the training he received he should easily be a match for any Jedi." As the two Sith Lords stood in the darkness watching the battle, they also noticed the arrival of many more Jedi, most of them speaking rather aggressively and one even had his lightsaber in hand already.

The Gen'Dai Assassin smiled to himself from under the hood of his black robes, such arrogant fools, he thought to himself. He gave a look to his friend Lord Nemisis, and with mischief in his eyes he slowly and in a non-threatening manner walked toward the Jedi (Evan) who had his lightsaber out earlier, it was obvious that he and some of his friends were itching for a fight. "Tell me Jedi, is this what they teach you in that academy of yours? Do Jedi come into a situation with lust for battle and blood, do they seek to turn a fair, one on one duel, into a free for all? If so then you have less honor than I thought, which is not saying much to begin with."

He looked at all the Jedi in attendance, his red eyes burning like embers fueled with contained rage and hatred, his hands tucked into the sleeves of his black robes. "If any of you dare to interfere with this duel, you will face me, to the death. Obey the rules of the dueling arena, or leave. You will not be warned a second time. You are jedi," The Sith spat the last word from his mouth as if it was poison, "act like it. Jedi do not look for a fight when there is none to be fought, you disgrace your Order and Masters." With that the Sith Lord spat at the feet of the Jedi in disgust and then turned his back on them and slowly walked back toward his friend, Lord Nemisis.

~TAG: Jedi people, or Sith people~

10. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Darth Nemisis

Darth Nemisis moved to the balcony of the dueling arena, in his private room, while Lord Dispicable walked to the Jedi. The Dark Lord listened as the Sith Master spoke to the Jedi. Nemisis smiled under his robe, Dispicable was a true Sith; truly an asset to the Sith Order.

When Dispicable arrived in the private room, Nemisis spoke. "Very nice, Lord Dispicable," he said in his menacing tone. "I don't expect any Jedi to interfere with this battle, they are too afraid..." He trailed off. "Unfortunate though, I would surely like to see some blood spilt here today." Nemisis laughed slightly, and awaited for a reply, as well as for the match to start.

TAG: DD

OOC: This post is a little crappy, but it is late, so sorry.

darth_nemisis

Mikaboshi likes this.
  11. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    OOC: Crap happens :p

~IC: Darth Dispicable~

Darth Dispicable nodded to his Master with the utmost respect, "Thank you my Lord. I also long to see the blood of the Jedi spill, if not today it will be soon, they never heed their Masters, and they all strive in vain to become a hero. They should ask their Jedi fellows, especially Deyla, Karkarot, Wanderguard, Blackthorn, SithLordPat, about what we have done to their heros in the past. Many have died by my hand, and others by your own, none of them have yet to defeat a single one of us, our power is too great."

The Sith Assassin looked back again to the assembled Jedi in the arena, he hoped the fight would commence soon, or another would break out, he was very curious to see how Rabai's training has progressed.

~TAG: Nemisis, or whoever~

12. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC:

...their Jedi fellows, especially Deyla, Karkarot, Wanderguard, Blackthorn, SithLordPat, about what we have done to their heros in the past...

If you truly knew how to RP you would have realized that it was godmodding. That's all I have to say...

13. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    OOC: Really Deyla? Why did Naboos back me both times I killed you? Would you like me to get the PMs and show them to you again? Naboos is the mod in this forum, are you saying that you know the rules here better than she does? It is obvious you don't. Quit being a baby about it Deyla (something that has become typical for those of your order), you died twice and need to accept it, move on. [face_plain]

PS-If you truly knew how to RP

[face_laugh][face_laugh] It seems my peers (the ones who actually know how to rp, unlike you) think I know how to RP rather well, after all I have won a best rper award, as well as a few other awards in this forum. Tell me Deyla, what makes you right, and all of them wrong? Maybe it is not that they are wrong, but its just your inability to accept what happened, it is annoying and very childlike.

14. -Lord-Maul-

-Lord-Maul- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 20, 2005
    OOC: Sith rule [face_devil]

Jedi are pathetic!

15. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: I did accept it. But then Rabai made something up and made me alive again. One of your own brought me back. And I don't really know why they let you kill me like that, because it was Godmodding. By the way your Sith rule is no Jedi are allowed to infiltrate your ranks as a sock, yet you did that to us!

16. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    I did accept it.

No you didn't. After all this time, out of the blue you brought up the same argument we had many times in the past. You are still here crying about it at this very moment, even after a MOD ruled in my favor twice. Move on Deyla, it happened what? 2, maybe 3 months ago?

But then Rabai made something up and made me alive again. One of your own brought me back.

The keywords in your sentence are, "Rabai made something up", that is exactly what he did, it was made up and there was no precident for it in the SW universe. That my friend is godmoding.

And I don't really know why they let you kill me like that, because it was Godmodding.

They let me kill you like that because you left yourself no way out, both times, that is what RPing is about. Again, as per Naboos's own words, it was not godmoding (sorry but I think I will take the word of a MOD over you, how long have you been here? 5 months. And you claim to know more than a mod?), no matter how hard you cry about it. ;)

By the way your Sith rule is no Jedi are allowed to infiltrate your ranks as a sock, yet you did that to us!

So what? Your group was infiltrated because we had jedi socks in our thread at the time, if people in your order want to play the sock game then you should know that it goes both ways. I did not enter your thread as a sock until it was confirmed that SLP was in our thread, suck it up Deyla. How old are you again? By the way you are continuing (months after the actual event happened) to cry about this I guess 12, right?

17. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    OOC: Deyla, although I respect your opinion, Dispicable is right, grow up, stop crying about godmodding, it's a game for crying out loud!

Good work Dispicable, keep the good RPing up [face_peace]

~Kakarot

18. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    OOC: :eek: Now that is a suprise. But I thank you for the maturity Kakarot, ps I loved that fanfic you posted in the Jedi Trials thread. ;)

PS-this is my last OOC post in this thread, it has been derailed by this assanine argument long enough.

Later [face_peace]

19. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    OOC: Thankyou DD, maturity is needed around here, if you can't accept dieng (twice :eek: ) then you shouldnt play, simple.

Why was that a surprise?

20. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC:

No you didn't. After all this time, out of the blue you brought up the same argument we had many times in the past. You are still here crying about it at this very moment, even after a MOD ruled in my favor twice. Move on Deyla, it happened what? 2, maybe 3 months ago?

Well I've moved on now, okay?

The keywords in your sentence are, "Rabai made something up", that is exactly what he did, it was made up and there was no precident for it in the SW universe. That my friend is godmoding.

Yes, Rabi godmodded, I didn't.

They let me kill you like that because you left yourself no way out, both times, that is what RPing is about. Again, as per Naboos's own words, it was not godmoding (sorry but I think I will take the word of a MOD over you, how long have you been here? 5 months. And you claim to know more than a mod?), no matter how hard you cry about it. ;)

I actually had a really cr@ppy account from December 04, so about seven... And okay, well maybe I don't know more than a mod, because I didn't know that someone could sever off anothers head when they left themselves no way out. And who said I was crying?

So what? Your group was infiltrated because we had jedi socks in our thread at the time, if people in your order want to play the sock game then you should know that it goes both ways. I did not enter your thread as a sock until it was confirmed that SLP was in our thread, suck it up Deyla.

Okay, you've proved you're right. I didn't know SLP was in your Order as a sock.

Sorry for all this trouble...
    /\
    ||
    EDIT: Kakarot, read

21. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    IC~Rabai:

Rabai stared at all the jedi that had come, he smirked. He hated them all so much, at one stage he would have done anything for them but now...

"Whiteagle, do you actually wish to duel? Or has big bad Rabai scared you off??
    Rabai spoke in a mock baby voice, he wanted this jedis blood...badly

He lowered his saber to his side, and breathed heavily. It was clear that he was angry and even frustrated with the pathetic jedi. Whiteeagle actually belived he would stand a chance against Rabai. He even had claimed that he wanted to duel the great sith lord Nemisis. Rabai could sense the two very powerfull masters watching, lord Nemisis and lord Dispicable. He wanted to show them what he could do, but the jedi were afraid. He raised his head awaiting a response.

TAG:whiteeagle, Nemisis, Dispicable

OOC:cmon guys, please no more OOC i think that you would all regret this thread being locked

22. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    How many times have I asked that this not turn into a debate thread?

Sorry, but this is getting locked for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.