main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Jedi/Sith wars fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by benknobi1, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    Chapter 1

Jedi Master Vash was
    surprised his padawan had been studying ancient Sith
    holocrons behind his back. This secrecy disturbed him greatly. Only the council and
    select Jedi Masters knew of these holocrons located within the Jedi Temple. Given the amount of
    time his padawan spent with them,
    he now feared for him. From experience,
    he knew that if a student were to study
    Sith holocrons like the ones the Council hid,
    they are forever lost to the darkside.
    He decided it best to confront
    his padawan right away.

Master Vash hurried to the training salle with a reserve he rarely displayed.
    He was hoping to stop his padawan from making a grave mistake. Previously, He was about to inform the Council that Michelangelo was ready to take the trials, until he learned of his padawan?s betrayal.

Without warning, he felt the deaths of jedi echo through the force.
    ?NO! I am too late!? Using an ancient technique in the force long forgotten, he lifted off the ground and flew into the training room. Seeing jedi lying lifeless on the floor confirmed his deepest fear.

?What have you done!??

?You have always encouraged me to learn alternative means to solve problems with, Vash?

?Do you really believe that slaughtering our brothers and sisters in the force accomplishes anything??

?That?s where you?re wrong. These jedi condemned my use of the darkside. If the force allows us to use the ?dark-side?? or ?lightside? to our advantage, then why is one side forbidden??

?You very well know the difference between using the force to inflict pain across the galaxy or using it to preserve peace! Search your feelings, and you will realize how foolish you are being!?

?No, Vash, I clearly see the web of lies, the deceit, and the betrayal in our Jedi Temple.? From this day forward, I am reborn as the Dark Lord of the Sith. You will die, along with all the other Jedi Fools!?

?It is clear to me that you have fallen. I will do what is necessary to maintain order throughout the galaxy.?

Howling with rage, Michelangelo ignites his lightsabre and charges at his master. Master Vash expected this and somersaulted over his former apprentice?s head landing lightly behind him. Instantly, Michelangelo spun around to deflect what would have been a killing blow. Surprised, Master Vash uses the force to hurl his former padawan into a nearby wall. Michelangelo recovers quickly, and walks deliberately toward his former Master. Nearing each other, they simultaneously raise their sabres to strike the other down. Michelangelo swings angrily at Vash, who blocks the attack and their sabers lock, neither gaining any ground.

Four more jedi burst into the room drawing their lightsabres. Seeing that further resistance would be futile, Michelangelo leaps backward, propelling himself out the open window. Landing hard on the frozen tundra, he slowly gets up, and then takes off with the help of a force-enhanced sprint.

Master Vash started to follow his padawan, but was stopped by the other jedi in the room. ?There is no need for you to pursue him, he will come back to us.?
    ?Perhaps, we will see.? Deactivating his lightsabre, Vash thought it might be wise to find him, later, because he might have found a sith temple.

2. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    [5-23-05] Negative or Positive feedback is greatly appreciated. I will have the next chapter up tomorrow[5-24-05]

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I look forward to seeing where you go with this! :D

4. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    VLVR64: Thank you for posting. I am in the process of editing the whole story. Each night I will add another Chapter,
    or modify some existing Chapters. I should finish this story by June 15th. [face_coffee]

[face_blush] Here's the next Chapter [face_hypnotized]

5. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    Chapter 2

Michelangelo continued to run across the frozen tundra, stopping only once to catch his breath. Realizing the harsh climate would prevent him from reaching Deshaede, the closest settlement, he began to pace back and forth, considering how to survive the night. An idea popped into his head, and he almost dismissed it as a foolish notion, but he decided if he believed enough in the force, the task would be simple. Methodically, he began to draw on the darkside of the force, extending his senses past his visible surroundings until he could see Deshaede through the darkside. Grinning maliciously, Michelangelo touched the mind of a starship captain, and twisted it to do his bidding. He then commanded the captain to pick him up.

As he waits, Snowflakes begin their descent around him, contrasting perfectly with his darkish cloak. Centering himself, slowly he bends over to tighten up his black bootlaces. ?Ouch!? he said aloud. Quickly ascertaining the pain in his back originated when Vash force-?shoved? him against the stonewall.

?Sigh,? I need to be more alert, more focused, or be at a place where I can focus my growing power. The holocrons did tell of a distant planet where the sith had evolved. If only I could find it! The only clue the holocrons gave is the name Seripmav. How am I supposed to know what that means! How am I supposed to find it?
    Averting his gaze upward, he saw a clunky, old, starship hovering above. At least I have a ride out of here, he thought excitedly.

6. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    planning to have chapter 3 up tomorrow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.