main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Jedi Sith * Whie, Scout, Anakin, Dooku | Rewrite up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by G__Anakin, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Rewrite: When you fall, catch you I will: Jedi Sith

Title: Jedi Sith

Disclaimer: I don?t own Star Wars [face_sad]

Authors Note: This story was created by an idea I got while reading a specific paragraph in the Star Wars novel Dark Rendezvous.

Summary: Count Dooku makes the event of Dark Rendezvous take a major turn for the worse.

Genre: Who knows? Action? Romance?

Time frame: Dark Rendezvous, Pre-RoTS

Characters: Whie, Scout, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padme, Dooku, Asajj, Palpitine, etc.

[color=blue]A/N
    Hi everybody! This is a re-write of my old story The Darkening - [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/25790801/p1/?0] LINK [/link]. I personally feel it is 1000% better than my old fic. If you like my story please respond if it isn't any trouble. Thanks and hope you enjoy![/color]

[color=red]A/N
    Thanks to Jedi_Ant as my beta reader!!![/color]

[color=indigo][u][b]PM LIST: 12\8\08[/b][/u]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/UserPages/Profile.aspx?user=Raptor517] Raptor 517 [/link]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/UserPages/Profile.aspx?user=Amrita_Glittersong] Amrita_Glittersong [/link]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/UserPages/Profile.aspx?user=DountCooku] DountCooku [/link]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/UserPages/Profile.aspx?user=FitJedi] Fit Jedi [/link]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/UserPages/Profile.aspx?user=MarasFire] MarasFire [/link]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/UserPages/Profile.aspx?user=windu4] windu4 [/link]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/UserPages/Profile.aspx?user=Jedi-Ant] Jedi Ant [/link]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/UserPages/Profile.aspx?user=GrandMasterKatarn] GrandMasterKatarn [/link]

[/color]

[hr]

Ch. 1

Count Dooku stared out upon the window ledge of Chateau Malreaux, his dark eyes spying the shrunken form of Jedi Master Yoda. Rain was running down his wrinkled face as he grinned like a gargoyle. He had a single thought of letting go a solitary force blast; shattering the window, and flaying the old master with sharp glass shards. He imagined Yoda, tumbling down through the air; bloody and in shock, flying down to his death. He visualized hearing the crunch of the little green troll's death.

It would finally all be over. He for once would not have to feel any confusion. Yoda or Sidious, it would not matter. It would all be over.

But it would never be that easy. Yoda was always prepared. Dooku prided himself on being able to see reality. Any other man would have taken the chance already, without thinking it through. He would think it through first. What did he have to lose?

What if he killed Yoda? Could he kill Yoda? If he did succeed, he would not be confused anymore. This confusion, the conflict of loyalties, would finally be over! He would please his new master with Yoda?s death. But, if he managed to do what he so craved, wouldn?t he be more powerful? Why would he continue to serve Sidious?

A cruel smile lit Dooku?s face as he released a powerful blast of force lightning at the small green Jedi. Yoda raised his small hands in order to repel the energy. ?Ah... pren.... ti..,? Yoda painfully struggled out as the glass tore at his wrinkled skin. The force of the blast won him over and blew him meters away into the dark, rainy night; the glass following him to the shadows of the stone ground below.

[hr]

?Come on,? Scout shouted, grabbing Whie by the collar. ?We hafta get out of here!?

They ran.

Scout and Whie were scared. The had both felt Master Yoda?s death ripple through the force. They were completely afraid; left alone, without guidance, on a dreadful planet covered in a shroud of darkness. The pair were on Vjun, outside of Chateau Malreaux; Whie?s family?s house. The horrible thing now was that Dooku had made this place his new home. The planet was full of battle droids, thanks to the Federation, and they were currently being hunted by them. Worse yet, they were being cha

2. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    PM are sent! If you want them, please ask for it!

3. Rassick

Rassick Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 26, 2004
    Interesting. Great premise you've got here! :cool:

4. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    Thanks you:)

5. Raptor517

Raptor517 Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 12, 2006
    I really did enjoy this fic, and hope it continues. I do wish we could have seen a little more of 'banter' between Dooku and Yoda before the latter's death. Hope this continues, though!

Raptor517

6. DarthJishyWishy

DarthJishyWishy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2007
    Uh oh... This looks BAD
    :(
    Why did you have to kill Yoda???
    [face_frustrated]
    Well, at least you didn't kill Scout.
    :D

7. Amrita_Glittersong

Amrita_Glittersong Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2007
    Mwah ha ha. I shoudn't be so happy Yoda's dead (or appears to be), but whatever. [face_whistling]

Great start; this looks like it'll be interesting. :)

8. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    Thank you! Dooku will have banter with everybody else, so don't worry if you want to see some bantering!

Thank you![:D]

I killed Yoda for plot!

Why would I kill Scout? She is one of my favorite chatacters!!:)

Thank you!:D

Yeah, I read I think I remember you saying you dislike Yoda. Thank you!:) Hope you stick around! Would you like PMs?

He is dead and never coming back! Every body better read this!

[color=red]Thank you everybody![/color]

9. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Very nice beginning.

Somehow I doubt Dooku will receive the peace from killing Yoda he thought he would.

I would imagine Sidious will be pleased for a second, but that's about it :p

Looking forward to more

=D= =D= =D= =D=

10. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    Thank you!

You're right! How did you know that?

I'll post more soon!

Would you like PMs?

11. DountCooku

DountCooku Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2006
    Ah, a Dooku fanfic perhaps? I like your beginning. I'd like to see where this one goes. Please add me to your PM list.

12. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006

Dooku is a main character! But, he isn't the focus, however. Hope you stick to it! You're added!!:)

13. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Very interesting so far, I like the premise and I'll be interested to see if Yoda comes back to somehow haunt Dooku for killing him.

14. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006

Thank you! He won't! Yoda is DEAD!

15. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I've just finished reading the first chapter and loved it! =D=

16. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    Thank you![:D]

17. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    Thanks to Jedi_Ant as my beta reader!!!

You're welcome! :D [:D]

Sorry [face_blush] I thought I replied to this already... oops...

He had a single thought of letting go a solitary force blast; shattering the window, and flaying the old master with sharp glass shards. He imagined Yoda, tumbling down through the air; bloody and in shock, flying down to his death. He visualized hearing the crunch of the little green troll's death.

Gah! That's a very realistic vision there! [face_sick] I think Anakin did a good job of killing him in RotS :p

But, if he managed to do what he so craved, wouldn?t he be more powerful? Why would he continue to serve Sidious?

Ooh! :D I like his thought process here!!!

A cruel smile lit Dooku?s face as he released a powerful blast of force lightning at the small green Jedi. Yoda raised his small hands in order to repel the energy. ?Ah... pren.... ti..,? Yoda painfully struggled out as the glass tore at his wrinkled skin. The force of the blast won him over and blew him meters away into the dark, rainy night; the glass following him to the shadows of the stone ground below.

And Yoda is dead :(

:_|

I always liked that little guy.

Scout and Whie were scared. The had both felt Master Yoda?s death ripple through the force. They were completely afraid; left alone, without guidance, on a dreadful planet covered in a shroud of darkness.

I'd be scared, too. [face_worried] Master Yoda had been around for like forever!

?I?ve got you now, brats?, she muttered menacingly, raising her blade over Whie. ?Congratulations, Number Nineteen!?

Eek! [face_worried] She names her kills with numbers?!? This is one chick you don't wanna mess with, that's for sure!

?Let?s keep it eighteen for now,? said a cloaked figure diplomatically, as he and another robed form appeared from around the corner.

Hehe... :cool:

Asajj?s eyes widened as she recognized the two figures - Obi Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker!

Dang! Looks like the only one dying today is Asajj :p

?Anakin,? he said, ?we need to take care of these two.? He indicated the two padawans leaning up against the wall.

Yeah, that's right. :) I like Obi, always thinking with his head. :cool:

Crunch

He heard the nearly inaudible sound and smiled. He had done his job.

[face_worried]

He knew he had just made his Master happy. However, one small problem still remained to shatter his happiness. Did he still want to serve his master?

[face_devil]

That's the million-credit question, isn't it?

[face_mischief]

Nice to see this 'fic back up and running, G__Anakin! :D You've improved so much with this one, I'm impressed! =D=

I'll have a think on the title for you, but I have to warn you, I'm not very good with them myself 8-}

Thanks for the PM, and sorry I was a little late in commenting. [face_blush] [:D]

Ant. ]-}

18. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006

19. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    Thanks everybody for reviewing! I really apreciate it! It means a a lot!

Just so you know: Yoda is DEAD! He isn't coming back!

[color=blue]Thanks Jedi_Ant for beta-ing! You get your own section between the two bars as as thanks[face_hugs] and a hug![/color]
    [hr]

Ch. 2

Asajj walked cautiously into the room which Count Dooku currently occupied. He turned to her and glared. She could feel the disappointment and anger radiating off of him.

?You ran away from the Jedi?? he asked her calmly. He continued before she could try to lie to him, making up one of those infamous pathetic excuses that young people were famous for. ?You have killed seventeen . . .?

?Eighteen!? Asajj interrupted proudly, clearly having kept count of her Jedi murders. She was known to kill them in cold blood, and she was perfectly proud of it. Dooku smiled lightly, too faint for Asajj to notice. [i] Maybe my new plans will come together? [/i] he wondered, thinking of the offer he was about to present.

?Eighteen,? the Count agreed. ?You have killed eighteen Jedi,? he began slowly, ?Yet you RAN AWAY from two measly Jedi.? He shouted the last part loudly, openly startling Asajj.

?I?m no fool!? she stated. ?I?m not going to fight when I know I can?t win.? An idea struck her once again. ?If you would take me as your Apprentice, I could ahhh. . .? she hollered, as Dooku slapped her viciously.

?Must I tell you again? Why would I take you as my apprentice!? Just so you could stab me in the back later. Quite literally I might add.? His tone got humorous towards the end and Asajj stared at him wide-eyed.

?Is this some type of joke to you?? she growled.

?Oh no. No joke at all. I just find it ridiculous how you are acting. I decided to take you as my apprentice before you even entered the room.? His smiled twisted, as she stared at him, her mouth opened. ?Would you close that already? You look like a fish!?

?What? Why!?? she asked, confusion in her voice.

?I have recently been studying you. I have decided you are worthy,? he lied. ?You have control! You ran away from Skywalker and Kenobi. You knew you would never beat them. You are smart enough not to fight when you can?t win. I want that in my apprentice?

[i]Too bad you won't be alive long enough to ever be my true apprentice[/i], he thought, [i]all your traits are a waste.[/i]

?Also,? he continued aloud. ?you have no quarrels with killing. I've seen how you keep track of the Jedi you kill. Much more, you are proud of it! And lastly,? he began slowly, thinking of his next lie, making her wonder and anticipate his next words. ?Lastly, you are obedient.?

[i]Boy, that?s that biggest lie I?ve ever told, and I?m a Sith![/i], he thought.

?It may take a little nudging, but in the end, you will listen to me, unlike many others.?

[i]At least that much is true[/i], he thought.

?So,? he began questioningly, purposely leaving room for discussion. ?What do you say??

?I accept,? she said shakily, hardly believing what she was experiencing. ?If I may ask, what made you decide to take me as your apprentice. What changed from your strong refusal from before!??

?I?ve decided to kill my master,? he answered simply.

[hr]

Whie and Scout held each other tightly as they both cried. The pair were too busy thinking about the traumatic events of the last several days to care about the fact that they were too close together for two Jedi padawans. It was only less than a short week ago that they were home. A new wave of sadness hit them as they thought of their once happy place.

So much - too much - had happened since then to have their home ever mean the same thing to them. Whie found out that he had family outside the Jedi Order. Scout?s master had died, followed by Whie?s master shortly after.

Whie had been tempted to kiss Scout. He had wanted to. Even after seeing the vision of her, with blood running down her face, he wasn?t able to fight it. He h

20. DarthJishyWishy

May 4, 2007
    *First post!*
    :D
    Ug
    This is not good.
    [face_worried]
    "Treachery is the way of the Sith"
    [face_devil]

21. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    *First post!*

Congradulations!:) YOU ALSO BEAT THE PM!:)

Ug
    This is not good.

How so?

"Treachery is the way of the Sith"

Isn't that being a little nice?[face_laugh]

Thanks[:D]

22. DarthJishyWishy

May 4, 2007
    Not good as in not good for Asaaj or Dooku or Sideous. Looks like they are all turning on each other.

23. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    Hey, Asajj is still the fool here![face_mischief] She isn't betraying anybody!

24. DarthJishyWishy

May 4, 2007
    Right, but Sideous will eventually betray Dooku and Dooku is planning to betray Sideous and Asajj.
    Poor Asajj, she doesn't know the true nature of the Sith.
    ]-}

25. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    Who says Dooku will be alive for Sidious to betray? Or who said Sidious would be alive to betray Dooku?[face_thinking]

Think on that and realize that I'm making this up as I go:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.