main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Jedi Sith * Whie, Scout, Anakin, Dooku | Rewrite up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by G__Anakin, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raptor517

Raptor517 Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 12, 2006
    Nasty spoiler....your choice about how it is driven.

Raptor517

2. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    G I think you are doing an excellent job with this fic so far, and I like the background that you give to each of your characters. Keep up the good work.

3. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    Asajj Ventress..

I just love that name, BTW. :)

It is your own creation, right?

Asajj's lips turned up in a smile. Finally, her first mission. She bowed and walked out of the room, nearly hopping in happiness, or what ever a Sith Apprentice could manage without looking like a fool.

LOL! I can so picture this...

Asajj hops up and down... "Oh, right.. Sith aren't supposed to hop." [face_blush]

8-}

Dooku's smile fell as soon as she turned the corner. He was confused. Again. He had grown attached to her over the last week. He didn't want to get rid of her any longer. He wanted to keep her as his apprentice.

:p Funny how that happens.

Perhaps he's falling in love with her? [face_thinking] Oh, the possibilities!!

?I'll make a true Sith out of him yet. He is powerful enough to put an end to Palpitine when properly trained. He will rule the Sith, and crush the Jedi!"

I think Whie has other plans...

Dooku smiled, the Jedi would be gone. They would pay for harming the Sith. Especially the Skywalker brat. He would ruin the galaxy. He needed to be destroyed!

Well, I agree with that part at least. Anakin is a liability, and needs to be taken out.

They usually didn't do that without permission, but Yoda's death might be considered a special circumstance.

I like that you added that they usually didn't probe minds without permission.. I always wondered about that, and it would bother me a little if I was a Jedi. They'd need to keep their mind always locked, and always be wary otherwise, and that would exhaust a lot of energy.

"You are dismissed," Mace said, after another short period of silence.

Scout walked out slowly, trying her best to procrastinate so that she could catch a glimpse of the imminent discussion.

I love that word... procrastinate... it's one of my favourites [face_love]

She walked out, carefully closing the door slowly, leaving a small crack.

"Padawan," Mace said nicely, but serious enough for her to know that he meant it.

The door slammed shut with a loud hissing crack.

LOL! She got caught out! :p Of course the Masters are going to know she's lingering behind a little.

The whole 'no pride' thing went down the drain when losing actually occurred.

"Stomping on the ground and chucking a tantrum" kind of no pride? :p

He also couldn't stand for how rude they were to the code. They were much too close.

The code is over-rated... ask Anakin.

The discussion got extremely rough, as Jedi Masters argued the view points on the girl.

[face_worried]

What are they going to do with her?

Whie?s eyes popped open as they started to tear. He was turning! He couldn?t be! He just couldn?t be!!!

Gah! :eek: Already?!? [face_worried]

And that Jedi killer is after him for Dooku, and he's already struggling... not good. :(

But great job! =D= You've really improved a lot, and each chapter just gets better and better. :) Keep up the good work!

Ant. ]-}

4. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    BIG AUTHOURS NOTE!!

Asajj, Whie, and Scout are all EU characters! I didn't create them. Master Xan and Master Caudle are from EU too. Master Caudle didn't have a personality or a sex, so I made it up. Master Xan is a woman and a Jedi Master (hand-to-hand fighting) from DR.

If you haven't read the Star Wars novel Yoda: Dark Rendevouz, you should pick it up! It is really good!

[b]Raptor517[/b]

Nasty spoiler....your choice about how it is driven.

[color=blue]Yep! It's like a movie trailer. It decieves you![face_happy] [/color]

[hr]

[b]FitJedi[/b]

G I think you are doing an excellent job with this fic so far,

[color=blue]Thanks![/color]

[color=blue]and I like the background that you give to each of your characters.[/color]

[color=blue]It's from the EU. I'm just toying with them.[/color]

Keep up the good work.

[color=blue]Don't worry! I will![face_happy][/color]

[hr]

[b]Jedi-Ant[/b]

[b]Asajj Ventress..[/b]

I just love that name, BTW. :)

It [i]is[/i] your own creation, right?

[color=blue]No. She's from the EU. Read Authours note.[/color]

[b]Asajj's lips turned up in a smile. Finally, her first mission. She bowed and walked out of the room, nearly hopping in happiness, or what ever a Sith Apprentice could manage without looking like a fool. [/b]

LOL! I can so picture this...

Asajj hops up and down... "Oh, right.. Sith aren't supposed to hop." [face_blush]

[face_silly]

[color=blue]Yep. The Sith are challeged when it comes to behavior[face_tongue] [/color]

[b]Dooku's smile fell as soon as she turned the corner. He was confused. Again. He had grown attached to her over the last week. He didn't want to get rid of her any longer. He wanted to keep her as his apprentice. [/b]

[face_tongue] Funny how that happens.

Perhaps he's falling in love with her? [face_thinking] Oh, the possibilities!!

[color=blue]With a 50 year age difference[face_sick] [/color]

[b]?I'll make a true Sith out of him yet. He is powerful enough to put an end to Palpitine when properly trained. He will rule the Sith, and crush the Jedi!"[/b]

I think Whie has other plans...

[color=blue]Do Sith care what their 'toys' want?[/color]

[b]Dooku smiled, the Jedi would be gone. They would pay for harming the Sith. Especially the Skywalker brat. He would ruin the galaxy. He needed to be destroyed! [/b]

Well, I agree with that part at least. Anakin is a liability, and needs to be taken out.

[color=blue]But that's mean? [/color]

[b]They usually didn't do that without permission, but Yoda's death might be considered a special circumstance. [/b]

I like that you added that they usually didn't probe minds without permission.. I always wondered about that, and it would bother me a little if I was a Jedi. They'd need to keep their mind always locked, and always be wary otherwise, and that would exhaust a lot of energy.

[color=blue]Yep. I always thought, even though they are rough and unsympathetic, that they were good people.[/color]

[b]"You are dismissed," Mace said, after another short period of silence.

Scout walked out slowly, trying her best to procrastinate so that she could catch a glimpse of the imminent discussion. [/b]

I love that word... procrastinate... it's one of my favourites [face_love]

[color=blue]Hehe[face_cool] [/color]

[b]She walked out, carefully closing the door slowly, leaving a small crack.

"Padawan," Mace said nicely, but serious enough for her to know that he meant it.

The door slammed shut with a loud hissing crack. [/b]

LOL! She got caught out! [face_tongue] Of course the Masters are going to know she's lingering behind a little.

[color=blue]She is desperate, you know.[/color]

[b]The whole 'no pride' thing went down the drain when losing actually occurred. [/b]

"Stomping on the ground and chucking a tantrum" kind of no pride? [face_tongue]

[color=blue]Yep![/color]

[b]He also couldn't stand for how rude they were to the code. T

5. DarthJishyWishy

DarthJishyWishy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2007
    Yah, make Whie turn to the dark side!!!!!!!
    [face_skull]
    Me likes Scout better.
    [face_blush]
    Make Anakin look like a fool?
    I think he's always a little foolish
    :p

EDIT: The title looks like some weird programming language.

6. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    DarthJishyWishy

Yah, make Whie turn to the dark side!!!!!!!
    [face_skull]

Really? Are you sure[face_thinking]

Me likes Scout better.
    [face_blush]

She's the girl. You're a boy. Not unusualy.:p

Make Anakin look like a fool?
    I think he's always a little foolish
    :p

That's why! It's fun!

EDIT: The title looks like some weird programming language.

It's details!

[color=blue]Update tomorrow![/color][face_dancing]

7. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    Thanks Raptor517 for betaing!

[color=royalblue]Sorry about the first part of this chapter. I was having fun making Anakin look foolish! So expect Anakin to be a little OOC.[/color][face_beatup]
    [hr]

Ch. 6

Anakin hopped into his speeder, given to him by the Jedi Order, with a smile on his face. They had finally been given a break!

Due to the death of Master Yoda, they were trying to keep as many Jedi on Coruscant as possible. The reason they gave was so that they could have a chance to mourn the old respected Master. The real reason, however, was that they feared the Sith would strike at their moment of weakness. They wanted all the Jedi to stay together, so that they couldn?t be picked off one by one.

But, Anakin didn?t care a bit. All he thought was of spending time with Padme. He couldn?t wait to tell her of his break!

?Whoa!? Anakin cried barely missing a building. [i]?Hmmm,?[/i] Anakin thought distractedly. [i]?Maybe Obi-Wan is right? I should keep my eyes on the . . . uhhh . . . Hmmm? I can?t say road, can I? What is . . . .??[/i]

?Whoa!? he shouted, just barely missing running into another speeder. ?Okay, okay,? he mumbled. ?I?ll keep my eyes on the lane. Hey! That?s it! It?s a sky-lane!?

He sped off, well above the legal speed limit, and just barely stopped in time to air-park in front of Padme?s apartment.

He climbed out to quickly and fell, but caught himself just in time with the force.

Glancing around, he saw no sign of Padme. He sat down on one of Padme?s ornate couches and waited.

- [i]two minute later[/i] -

?I?m bored!? Anakin whined.

[hr]

The decision had been reached. Padawan Enwandung-Esterhazy would be removed from the Jedi Order. She was just too weak.

The job to tell her fell upon Obi-Wan. The council knew that, next to Yoda, Obi-Wan was one of the more sympathetic Jedi on the Jedi Council.

Obi-Wan sighed. Now to go and break the news.

[hr]

Whie and Scout were sparring in the practice room, which Whie had been using this morning, very cautiously so they wouldn?t further hurt Scout?s wounds. They didn?t won?t to get on Master Caudle?s bad side again.

Whie threw a punch, which Scout evaded and kicked his feet out from under him. She won again.

[i]?Hmmph! He better not be going easy on me,?[/i] Scout thought angrivatedly.

They got back into position as the door opened and Obi-Wan appeared.

?Hello,? he said. ?Whie, could I please speak to Scout, alone?? he asked gravely.

Looks of fear appeared on both of their faces. They both knew what was about to happen to her. Whie nodded before slowly heading out the door and closing it, wanting to give Scout some privacy.

?I want you to know that you?ll have to drag me out kicking and screaming if you want to get rid of me,? she said tearfully.

Obi-Wan looked at her. He couldn?t do this!

?I won?t leave easily,? she said strongly.

[i]?I can?t do this,?[/i] he thought. [i] ?The council is going to be upset when they hear this.?[/i]

?Scout, would you like to be my Padawan??

[i]?Yep, they are so going to kill me,?[/i] he reflected.

[hr]

Whie slammed his door as he went to sit down on his bed. [i]?How dare they!??[/i] he thought angrily. [i]?After all that she has done for us knowing that she would likely be kicked out. She shouldn?t have wasted her time trying to be a good Jedi for that sith-spawaned Jedi Council,?[/i] he thought with growing anger.

?There has got to be a way to save her! Anyway?? he asked himself hopefully. He knew that Master Yoda would want him to meditate on this. And, Master Yoda was always right!

He sat cross-legged on his bed, trying to meditate looking forward to the force for answers. There just had to be away for Scout not to leave him.

He heard a whisper. [i] ?There is, there is.?[/i]

He remember an old conversation he had had with Scout in the caves of Vjun, just last week.

[i]Whie laughed. ?Remember that thing Master Yoda used to say? When you look at the dark sid

8. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006

Dark Rendevouz Japanese Cover

Here is the picture for the Japanese Cover of Dark Rendevouz!

Whie is in the middle at the bottom. Asajj is all the way on the right!

If you haven't read this great book, give it a try!

9. Amrita_Glittersong

Amrita_Glittersong Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2007
    - two minute later -

[face_laugh] That's our Anakin. Always on the move. :p

The job to tell her fell upon Obi-Wan. The council knew that, next to Yoda, Obi-Wan was one of the more sympathetic Jedi on the Jedi Council.

Psh, the Council just likes sending him to do that sort of thing because they know he'll just say '...Okay. D:' [face_talk_hand] And noooooo, Scout!

?Yep, they are so going to kill me,? he reflected.

Go Obi! My brother and I were discussing how Scout would have made a perfect second Padawan for Obi-Wan (and then Anakin could take Whie, and they'd be the scariest four Jedi team ever.)

Whie?s eyes popped open as they started to tear. He was turning! He couldn?t be! He just couldn?t be!!!

He buried his face in his pillow and started to cry.

Awww, poor Whie. He's always having a hard time.

She looked at the chrono with blurry eyes, forcing herself to see. ?0500!? Might as well get up,? she thought climbing out of bed.

Very cute. We all know how it is when you're excited about something. 0500 is a perfect time to get up, then! :p

And great, now Asajj is here. It's a party!

Great chapter. :)

10. DarthJishyWishy

May 4, 2007

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Owel whatever

11. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    Amrita_Glittersong

- two minute later -

[face_laugh] That's our Anakin. Always on the move. :p

Hehe! [face_laugh]

Psh, the Council just likes sending him to do that sort of thing because they know he'll just say '...Okay. D:' [face_talk_hand] And noooooo, Scout!

Hmmmm[face_thinking]

Go Obi! My brother and I were discussing how Scout would have made a perfect second Padawan for Obi-Wan (and then Anakin could take Whie, and they'd be the scariest four Jedi team ever.)

Yeah they would be scary. Just imagine Anakin and Whie together. They would ANNOY you![face_laugh]

Awww, poor Whie. He's always having a hard time.

He's 13. Just think real life and you will understand his situation. Well, besides turning evil and killing everybody. That only happens in movies[face_devil]

She looked at the chrono with blurry eyes, forcing herself to see. ?0500!? Might as well get up,? she thought climbing out of bed.

Very cute. We all know how it is when you're excited about something. 0500 is a perfect time to get up, then! :p

*yawn* I'm tired[face_tired]

And great, now Asajj is here. It's a party!

Not going to be very fun:p

Great chapter. :)

Thank you![:D]

[b]DarthJishyWishy[/b]

[quote=G__Anakin]
    [color=blue]She's the girl. You're a boy. Not unusualy.[face_tongue] [/color]
    [/quote]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Owel whatever

[color=blue]*points finger*[face_laugh] [/color]

12. Raptor517

Sep 12, 2006
    Cool update, and I enjoyed the art as well. Thanks for the PM!

Raptor517

13. FitJedi

Jan 14, 2006
    Yep, Anakin pretty much looked like a goof in the first half of the chapter, and yet again Obi-Wan is breaking the rules by taking another padawan that the council does not look highly on. Interesting things abounding- looking forward to more.

14. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    Raptor517

Cool update,

Thanks

and I enjoyed the art as well.

Thanks, but it isn't mine. I don't own it. It's just the Japenese book cover for Dark Rendevouz!:)

Thanks for the PM!

You're welcome![face_dancing]

[b]FitJedi[/b]

Yep, Anakin pretty much looked like a goof in the first half of the chapter,

[color=blue]It's so fun[face_silly] [/color]

and yet again Obi-Wan is breaking the rules by taking another padawan that the council does not look highly on.

[color=blue]Makes it fun?[/color]

Interesting things abounding- looking forward to more.

[color=blue]Thank you! I hope to keep your intrest![face_happy] [/color]

[hr]

[color=red][b]A/N[/b]

Ch. 7 is short everybody. Sorry! It'll be up on the Thurday June 28!

Ch. 8 is very dark also. I just sent it to the mods to look over. So there's your warning! It's not too bad though. I've seen 10x worse on this site. The only thing is the characters involved. It it torture type thing. It's hardly graphic though so I think I'll get my two beta helpers/reader (Jedi_Ant and Raptor517) if they don't mind. It will also be looked over by the mods!!! It will be up on the Thursady after the last one unless my math is messed up. To be safe, if it happens to be on July 4, I will post the chapter on Friday instead. I do't want to hurt the feeling of any readers if you celebrate it. (It's an American holiday, if you don't know) Anyway, to be safe, I'm not posting it then. So aim for the 5th and schedule will follow the following Thursady![/color]

15. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    ?Whoa!? Anakin cried barely missing a building. ?Hmmm,? Anakin thought distractedly. ?Maybe Obi-Wan is right? I should keep my eyes on the . . . uhhh . . . Hmmm? I can?t say road, can I? What is . . . .??

LOL!

- two minute later -

Time to take apart 3PO? :confused: :p

The decision had been reached. Padawan Enwandung-Esterhazy would be removed from the Jedi Order. She was just too weak.

:eek:

Poor Obi-Wan! It sucks to have to be the person to do the "firing." :(

I can't imagine Whie will take this news very well, though...

?I want you to know that you?ll have to drag me out kicking and screaming if you want to get rid of me,? she said tearfully.

:_|

?I can?t do this,? he thought. ?The council is going to be upset when they hear this.?

LOL! Yay for Obi! [face_dancing] I knew he had a good heart [face_love]

[face_worried]

He's turning for Scout!

There were new players in the game. New actors to play the roles he needed in this war. The Sith would rise!

Uh-oh... [face_worried]

How would Anakin take it? The boy had jealously issues. He wouldn?t take well to his master taking a new padawan so soon after being knighted.

That's for sure!

?He is a good man,? Anakin said. ?He only means the best! He would never bring harm to anybody. It?s not like he is the Sith Lord the Jedi are looking for.?

LOL! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

She stood up and dragged a drowsy Anakin into their bedroom.

;)

?O500,? Asajj thought looking at her chrono-watch. ?Enough time to get in, get him, and get out before all the Jedi wake up.?

She dropped from the window and landed on the floor. ?I?m here boy,? she thought.

Oh no! :eek: [face_worried] It's all coming to a head now.

Great job! :)

Ant. ]-}

16. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    Jedi-Ant

?Whoa!? Anakin cried barely missing a building. ?Hmmm,? Anakin thought distractedly. ?Maybe Obi-Wan is right? I should keep my eyes on the . . . uhhh . . . Hmmm? I can?t say road, can I? What is . . . .??

LOL!

LOL!:)

- two minute later -

Time to take apart 3PO? :confused: :p

HEEHEHEH[face_laugh]

:eek:

[face_skull]

Poor Obi-Wan! It sucks to have to be the person to do the "firing." :(

Yep! Espeacilly a teenager!

I can't imagine Whie will take this news very well, though...

Your force-sensitive![face_devil]

:_|

It's sad! She is so strong (in will, not force, 'cause she stinks in force!)[face_idea]

?I can?t do this,? he thought. ?The council is going to be upset when they hear this.?

LOL! Yay for Obi! [face_dancing] I knew he had a good heart [face_love]

Anakin always over exagerated everything. You know?

[face_worried]

He's turning for Scout!

Scout won't take it well! Scout has some Jedi coviction *cough* Chapter 8 *cough*

There were new players in the game. New actors to play the roles he needed in this war. The Sith would rise!

Uh-oh... [face_worried]

Don't be[face_devil]

How would Anakin take it? The boy had jealously issues. He wouldn?t take well to his master taking a new padawan so soon after being knighted.

That's for sure!

:) HEHe 8-}

?He is a good man,? Anakin said. ?He only means the best! He would never bring harm to anybody. It?s not like he is the Sith Lord the Jedi are looking for.?

LOL! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Anakin [face_shake_head]

She stood up and dragged a drowsy Anakin into their bedroom.

;)

:p Zips lips or better thought as, puts pencil down!

?O500,? Asajj thought looking at her chrono-watch. ?Enough time to get in, get him, and get out before all the Jedi wake up.?

She dropped from the window and landed on the floor. ?I?m here boy,? she thought.

Oh no! :eek: [face_worried] It's all coming to a head now.

But, who's head?[face_laugh]

Great job! :)

Thanks!:)

17. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    Post tomorrow!

Also, I would like to bring your attention to the Ben/Tahiri Realtionship(s) - Index and Discussion thread. If you are in Beyond the Saga, it would be nice to have your opinions either way. It's not neccssarily love!

Back to bussiness: There will be few post in July due to Trivia, Awards and what not. Participate in them! You'll regret it if you don't!

You better've read this too! Don't complain when I don't post much in July!

Btw, Ant and I are going to win the Trivia!![face_peace] Don't forgett it! We're going to kick butt!:p

[face_laugh] Actually, we probably won't come close if I remember last year correctly:( But, it's the fun that counts![face_dancing]

18. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    Author's Notes:

1.Ch. 8 is very dark also. I just sent it to the mods to look over. So there's your warning! It's not too bad though. I've seen 10x worse on this site. The only thing is the characters involved. It it torture type thing. It's hardly graphic though so I think I'll get my two beta helpers/reader (Jedi_Ant and Raptor517) if they don't mind. It will also be looked over by the mods!!! It will be up on the Thursady after the last one unless my math is messed up. To be safe, if it happens to be on July 4, I will post the chapter on Friday instead. I do't want to hurt the feeling of any readers if you celebrate it. (It's an American holiday, if you don't know) Anyway, to be safe, I'm not posting it then. So aim for the 5th and schedule will follow the following Thursady!

2. This chapter is unbetaed. Sorry, I was to lazy to send it off. I did an extremely good job of re-re-re-readinging it though!:)

3.Also, I would like to bring your attention to the Ben/Tahiri Realtionship(s) - Index and Discussion thread. If you are in Beyond the Saga, it would be nice to have your opinions either way. It's not neccssarily love!

Back to bussiness: There will be few post in July due to Trivia, Awards and what not. Participate in them! You'll regret it if you don't!

You better've read this too! Don't complain when I don't post much in July!

Btw, Ant and I are going to win the Trivia!![face_peace] Don't forgett it! We're going to kick butt!:p

[face_laugh] Actually, we probably won't come close if I remember last year correctly:( But, it's the fun that counts![face_dancing]

4. Sorry, it short:( :_|

5. I'm working on a Scout story. I'm not sure who it'll include but her, but it's about her escape from the Temple. I haven't decided on a short story, an epic, or a one-shot yet though.

Ch. 7

Whie woke up with dry sticky tears on his face. He rolled over to look at the chrono. ?0500??

He threw the pillow off his head at the window angrily. ?That?s what I get for sleeping during the afternoon! Two hours until everybody wakes up! Three hours until classes!? Whie muttered angrily.

?I can?t be turning,? Whie cried, thinking of the pillow he just threw. ?I can?t be!!?

Whie went into the bathroom of his room to wash the tears off of his face. He looked around his room, thinking of something to do. ?Master Yoda would want me to mediate. That?s what I?ll go do. Master Yoda always said meditation helped calm you down.? Whie muttered throwing on a fresh pair of robes.

He walked our of his bedroom and into the common room he and his master had shared. His eyes filled with tears as he remembered just weeks ago he and his master were in this room enjoying each others company.

He left his room and went out into the hallway, taking a left to head to the gardens to meditate. The gardens were full of life and strong in the force. Most Jedi preferred to meditate here, being surrounded by strong force energies. The swirling power helped many Jedi reach into the force better. "Not that I know the feeling," he whispered pridfuly.

When he walked through garden he heard small foot steps on the grass. He looked to see Scout, pacing around near a pool of water. ?Scout?? he asked.

There was an intake of breath from her shock and she turned around to stare at him. She smiled.

She ran up to tackle him in a hug. ?Guess what!? Guess what!?? she exclaimed excitedly. ?Master Obi-Wan took me as his padawan!!?

?What!?? he asked in shock. He [i]didn?t[/i] expect that in the least. He was happy for her and extremely excited that she was staying. But . . .

[i]Jealousy[/i] hit him. How the heck did she of all padawans get a master. A master like Obi-Wan Kenobi no less! ?[i]Why haven?t I gotten one!?[/i]? he thought heatedly. It [i]wasn?t

19. DountCooku

DountCooku Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2006
    Ventress sure got in there fast. I have a feeling that Whie is in for a bad time. Thanks for the post and the PM! :)

20. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    She bowed and walked out of the room, nearly hopping in happiness, or what ever a Sith Apprentice could manage without looking like a fool.

I wonder what they do.

?I'll make a true Sith out of him yet. He is powerful enough to put an end to Palpitine when properly trained. He will rule the Sith, and crush the Jedi!"

Dooku smiled, the Jedi would be gone.

There?s a wonder that the Sith even manage to be at least two, they do suffer from some serious trust issues.

I do wonder i9f the Jedi ever will get over these jealousies, they say that they are above it but they are not.

Amazing updates and thanks for the pm.

21. FitJedi

Jan 14, 2006
    I just do not like how jealous he was about scout getting a master and not himself. Also I have a bad feeling what will happen to him now that Asajj has him.

22. DarthJishyWishy

May 4, 2007
    *raises hand"
    I'll be willing to beta
    ;)
    Hmm... The water must be pretty cold...
    Nice job on this post
    =D=

23. Raptor517

Sep 12, 2006
    I still exist (as a beta), I am an American, and I don't mind posts on July 4. I just probably won't read them till the 5th. [face_not_talking] [face_flag] :)

Great update! Though I'm not predicting clones on Djunn. No match for Ventress or Dooku.

Raptor517

24. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    I have a new fic up! It's about Scout. We Once Were Jedi

[b]DountCooku[/b]

Ventress sure got in there fast.

[color=blue]She's good[face_devil] [/color]

I have a feeling that Whie is in for a bad time.

[color=blue]Chapter 8 contains small amount of torture[face_cry] [/color]

Thanks for the post and the PM!

[color=blue]You're more than welcome![face_happy] [/color]

[hr]

[b]Star_Angel[/b]
    [color=crimson]She bowed and walked out of the room, nearly hopping in happiness, or what ever a Sith Apprentice could manage without looking like a fool.[/color]

I wonder what they do.

[color=blue]We don't want to know, do we[face_thinking] [/color]

[color=crimson][i]?I'll make a true Sith out of him yet. He is powerful enough to put an end to Palpitine when properly trained. He will rule the Sith, and crush the Jedi!"[/i]

Dooku smiled, the Jedi would be gone.[/color]

There?s a wonder that the Sith even manage to be at least two, they do suffer from some serious trust issues.

[color=blue]Ehh, this is a paranoid bunch[face_laugh] [/color]

I do wonder i9f the Jedi ever will get over these jealousies, they say that they are above it but they are not.

[color=blue]Most are, some aren't[face_idea] [/color]

Amazing updates and thanks for the pm.
    [color=blue]
    You're more than welcome[face_happy] [/color]

[hr]

[b]FitJedi[/b]

I just do not like how jealous he was about scout getting a master and not himself.

[color=blue]He must feel underappreciated. Just think Anakin![face_raised_brow] [/color]

Also I have a bad feeling what will happen to him now that Asajj has him.

[color=blue]You should. What can you expect?[face_skull] [/color]

[hr]

[b]DarthJishyWishy[/b]

*raises hand"
    I'll be willing to beta

[color=blue]Raptor517 should do it I think. He's done it before and is older, and there is torture scene, so he should be able to do it better. Sorry. Hopefully next time you can do it![face_happy] [/color]

;)
    Hmm... The water must be pretty cold...

[color=blue][face_ice_cube] They proably want some[face_coffee] [/color]

Nice job on this post
    [face_applause]

[color=blue]Thank you[face_happy] [/color]

[hr]

[b]Raptor517[/b]

I still exist (as a beta), I am an American, and I don't mind posts on July 4. I just probably won't read them till the 5th. [face_not_talking] [face_flag] [face_happy]

[color=blue]I'd prefer not. I don't celebrate it, and posting it then would look like a holiday post. But, it shouldn't matter since I'm pretty sure the 4th is Wednesday, and I post Thursdays. Btw, thanks for the past beta's and would you mind doing it again. I'm going to send it to you, and if you can't do it, just send it back[face_hugs] [/color]

Great update! Though I'm not predicting clones on Djunn. No match for Ventress or Dooku.

[color=blue]But, are Jedi[face_thinking][/color]

[hr]

[b]I'd like to mention again that I posted a new Scout fic - [link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/27023369/p1/?0] We Once Were Jedi [/link] [/b]

25. Amrita_Glittersong

Amrita_Glittersong Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2007
    Good chapter, even if it was short. =D=

Whie's really skirting the darksidy-ness, there. Think Whie! Don't be Anakin! :p

I just love Scout. She's awesome.

Asajj certainly is brazen to attack them in the Temple, but then again, she is Asajj. She got a new ship awfully quick, though. [face_laugh] Dooku must be getting sick of replacing them. That's number four, I think.

Anyway, great chapter. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.