main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Slaughter

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Joseph_Orion, Aug 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    This is a simple story i just belted out. Was very bored and am going to bed so just thought of something fun and gory. The characters are

Jedi
    and
    The Armored Man

there are no names so they are just referrered to as "The jedi" and the man is referred to as "the man" or "the armored man" it's pretty gory too. lots of blood and guts. it's a fun quick read though.

enjoy

The jedi closed in on the figure sitting in the chair. There were bodies and blood everywhere. They moved as silent as the air. The figure sitting in the chair was sitting with his back towards them. He did not move. The jedi held their hilts, unlit, and continued to creep towards the man. The sound of metal slowly sliding together pierced through the silence. Long, jagged blades slowly slid out of the back of the man?s armored elbows. There was a loud click as the blades snapped into place. The man folded his arms across his chest so that the blades extended out like small wings. The jedi slowed and started to circle him. One of the jedi moved in close and raised his hilt. Almost immediately it snapped to life, but before the jedi could bring the blade down, the man in the chair threw his elbow back. The blade extending from his elbow pierced the jedi in the gut and as the man continued to rotate his body, the jedi?s insides spilled onto the floor. The lightsaber extinguished itself and clattered on the floor next its dead wielder. The man suddenly shot up and faced the jedi. The elbow blades slid back into his armor. He looked from side to side and then behind him. He saw a long dark cliff. The man wasn?t sure his rocket pack would be able to fly him out of here. He would rather die fighting, than to die running. The armored man?s head tilted down and he spoke two words.
    ?Who?s next??
    The jedi stood in a semi-circle, blocking all available exits. The man saw in the corner a jedi that was not anticipating trouble. In a blink of an eye, the man?s left arm shot up and pointed at the unsuspecting jedi. A single shot darted out of his wrist blaster and passed right through the jedi?s head like a rock through a wet tissue. The jedi crumpled to the floor. Life had left him before he hit the ground. The armored man went for his blasters and started shooting at the jedi. But the jedi had anticipated the man?s actions. Lightsabers deflected bolt after bolt directly back at the armored man. The blaster bolts burned into the man?s armor harmlessly and he continued to shoot. A jedi came charging from the right. The man chopped the bright green blade out of his hand and grabbed the jedi around the neck, choking him. His right elbow blade slid out once more. A sudden movement caught the man?s eye and he turned his head sharply and saw a jedi lunging at him, blue blade swinging towards his head. In an amazingly fast action, the man ducked under the blade and pulled the unarmed jedi towards him. The last thing the unarmed jedi saw was a blue blade flashing just inches from his face. The man looked up as the blue lightsaber connected with the jedi?s head, just above his nose, the top of his head spinning out over the cliff. The man?s helmet and visor was sprayed with red. In another quick motion he brought his elbow blade up the back of the lightsaber-swinging jedi, severing spinal cord. The jedi fell to the floor followed by massive amounts of deep red liquid. The last jedi threw his lightsaber at the armored man. It spun like a boomerang. The man sidestepped while ducking and charged the jedi. Thick blades shot out from the sides of his wrist blasters. The man punched with his left hand claws and the jedi dodged. The man?s right claw punch connected with the jedi?s chest. The jedi screamed in agony as the man spun with his left elbow blades extended. The blades connected with the jedi?s throat. The jedi threw a hand up to his seeping throat and staggered away from the armored man. The jedi turned to run and the man raised his blaster pistol. He fired three shots, all aimed at the back of the man?s ne

2. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    That is a great story. I can totally picture it. Well done. Nice ending- kill, sit, repeat. I like it.

3. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    thanks, Josh. I'll probably put another up tonight lmao because when it's late and noone is online, i tend to just right short things to make myself smile.

4. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    good story its just a never ending circle , kind of like life its self everytime you have the odd's beat and try to relaxe it hits the fan again.

5. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    haha good analogy. :) Too bad I'm not too bored tonight or i'd write another quickie lol i love quickies lmfao [face_mischief]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.