main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Slave (post ROTJ Luke and Han fic, not slash!) UPDATE 10/15!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Princess_Tranquility, Feb 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malaika

malaika Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    Up
    Up
    UUUUUPPPP

2. NatalieJ_214

NatalieJ_214 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 2001
    Up! Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. :)

3. Princess_Tranquility

Princess_Tranquility Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    Dear dear friends please do not forget that I am still here, though I know you could not, for my arrival will be soon, swift and permenant let me assure you of that. I miss the boards more than you know, and I gaurentee you will all love the new parts of these existing stories and the stories to come! I have put my heart and soul into them ince I've been gone and I hope you will enjoy them as much as I've enjoyed writing them. Thank you all for being so patient!

Your most humbled author
    Princess_Tranquility

4. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    ~paces back and forth through the board~

I'm board. Hmmm. What can a rabid Sar Wars fan girl do on a saturday afternoon with nothing to do????

Hmmm....

ONE HOUR LATER~~~~~~~

Seven: Vader!!! Get your son out here now! We need him to play now!!!

Vader: Luke! Come out right now. We need you to help satisfy the rabis authoress!

Luke: In a minute! Mara has to stop trying to kill me first!

Seven: MARA!!! Stop tryin to kill him! You weren't invited. Go back to Zahn.

Mara: Hmph, fine.

Seven: Mlah! Time for the game of SOMETHING!!!

Obi: Wha?

Seven: SO I haven't thought of a game yet. Your point? Let's play Star Wars Trivia!!

Vader: ~bursts out laughting~ There's no way you can win. WE ARE STAR WARS!

Seven: Pfft. Never under estimate the fan girl.

Qui: I'll play as Long as I'm the announcer.

Seven: Fine.

Qui: Who was Luke's fist love?

Three Years Later~~~~~

Qui: ~looks tired and ragged~ Current standings:

Seven, 15243798936736127863672198326178 points

Obi 1165389452807918263781683 points

Luke 1235671523612373278642points

Vader, 3 points.

Seven: ~laughs out loud~ That's one point a year! Vader your pathetic!!!

Vader: ~sniffles~ ~Runs and locks himself in a washroom~ I WANNA PLAY GO FISH!!!

5. malaika

malaika Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2001

P l e a s e !

6. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Boy oh boy has it been a long time! Too long if you ask me! I want nothing more then to come back and I am very soon, I assure you! All the stories that are here are complete, so hold onto your seats once I type them out it'll be information overload. I miss you all so much and I thank you so much for not forgetting about me. This is my one passion, and the other 7 novels are even better then what I have here now. See ya' all soon.

My love always
    Princess_Tranquility

7. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    Wah!!!!

Why are you gone???

Nah, Don't mind me. I'm just whiney. Meh. Come back soon! I'll still be waiting!

8. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    Hello!!!

~echo~ Heeeeellllllllllllllooooooo

Seven: Carp! Still no one here.

Blarg.

Fine I'll wait, but in the mean time Happy Valentines Day!!!

9. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Well well well... Glad to see we're keeping quite busy in here! Thanks a lot guys for keeping this one alive while I'm not here! By the way how come I haven't been invited to play in that round of Star Wars trivia! I mean I don't just read the galaxy I study it, that way it's hard to find out of place loop holes in my fics. Anyways the thing is we're just scratching the surface of this most interesting fic, wait till you see what's to come. I promise you all it will be very soon. If you're looking for an update however I did put a brief one on Double Legacy, but that's only because I couldn't handle not posting any loger. Well we'll all talk soon. Very, very soon.

All My Love
    Princess_Tranquility

10. NatalieJ_214

NatalieJ_214 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 2001
    Glad to hear the news Princess! Hope you have a safe (and imminent) return.
    Up. :)

11. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    And we're still waiting, a month and a half later.

:D

12. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    Seven: What is there to do here other than be attacked by rabid typo demons..... Hmmmm...

Well, until I think of something to do, UP!!!

13. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Wow things are really heating up in here!

I'm coming back soon and these stories are nearly complete, bet you can't wait to find out what's coming up next!

I know I can't wait to tell you!

Post soon

all my love

Princess_Tranquility

14. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I mean.... No I wasn't startled by a relply-!

I mean...

CARP!!!

Wait no! I mean....

Hello! And Welcome back!

Vader: Some reviewer you are! ~falls to the floor laughing~

Seven: ~growls~ Well, Mr. I'am-a-dark-lord-of-the-sith-and-sooo-good I don't see you trying to review anything at four in the morning!

Vader: Oh... I feel for you

Seven: Sure you do.... At any rate ignoring the maniac who paved paradice and put up a dictatorship-

Vader: Hey!

Seven: SHUDUP! OR I'LL LET MY LITTLE SISTERS GIVE YOU A MAKE OVER!!!

Vader: Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Seven: ~sigh~ Thats so cliche in SW! CAn't you think of your own lines instead of stealing your sons?

Vader: ~evil grin~ Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, your my only hope.....

Seven: ARG!!!!!!! ~ignites a big silver lightsaber and chases Vader out of the room~

At any rate, like i was trying to say, Welcome back and we hope to hear from you soon!!!

I heart you all long time!!!

Vader: WHAT?! Hearts you long time? What the heck is that supposed to mean?

Seven: You'll never find out, you have a date with my siblings!

Vader: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Seven: WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THAT!!!! ~smacks vader over the head with a frying pan~

Bye everyone... and I'll be back soon!

15. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    I'M BACK!!!!

and did I mention that I'm locked, cocked and ready to rock?

You all have been so patient and appreciate all the friendly responses I recieved in my absence.

Please enjoy my next installment...

Part Fourteen: New Morning

?Luke, Luke? Nicholas yelled as he made his way down the dank corridor. Light streamed in around him, bathing the somewhat dreary walls in glistening shades of pearls and yellows. The morning sun also added a warmth the planet?s distant moon did not offer.

A moment later he bursted into the room of the General?s slave, only to find him wrapped in a bundle of thin, soft but definitely warm blankets. He about held his breath at the sight. The room was much warmer then the rest of the slave quarters, and looking up he saw another of the blankets stretched across the barred window. Walking slowly towards the stone pallet he found an empty plate tossed on the dilapidated stool along with a well used med kit.

He looked at the blankets again in disbelief, his master must really care about him, to come all the way down here to make sure he was comfortable, warm and well fed, simply amazing how much the relationship between them seemed to exist on a deeper level then that of master and property, almost friendship he?d dare say.

What he wouldn?t give to take one of the blankets, if not for himself then for Kalora. She would have her baby in another few months and deserved the warmth of a soft blanket to protect her from the night air. Maybe Luke could ask his master for another to give to her? No, that?d be asking too much. Slaves were forbidden to ask questions, let alone make requests. Even though Luke?s relationship with his master was on a deeper level then most, the General still owned him and would still punish him for crimes such as those. Nicholas didn?t want to be responsible for a punishment, as it was the bruise on Luke?s face was just beginning to heal.

Nicholas reached down to shake him.

?Luke come on if you don?t wake up you?ll miss breakfast, and I don?t know about you but I?m definitely starving this morning.?

?Hmm?? Luke moaned inaudibly.

?Wake Up! Come on mate.? Nicholas repeated.

Luke?s eyes flickered open and he turned over to stretch.

?Is there some reason why you?re hovering over my bed?? Luke asked.

Nicholas was about to say something when he was interrupted by voices and running in the hall.

?Come on! Everyone?s awake; if we don?t hurry we?ll miss breakfast.? Nicholas stated urgently.

?I?m not hungry and I got to bed late, you go on I?ll eat later.? Luke yawned as he turned over again.

Nicholas sighed then turned to the barred window and yanked the blanket down from its hooked perch.

Light engulfed the room and Nicholas watched as Luke fought to shield his eyes from the sunlight.

?This isn?t Coruscant.? He replied, moving to Luke?s side. ?You can?t just do what you wish here. If the master finds out you?re lazing around here he?ll punish us both.?

?He?s not my master.?

?Technically he is. I swear Luke you act as if you?ve never been to a proslavery world before. You act as if you know nothing of how formalities are on worlds like ours.? Nicholas replied.

Luke sat up at this revelation.

?What do you mean?? He asked truthfully.

?When General Solo brought you here it temporarily put you within Master Welsher?s jurisdiction. It?s part of the agreement your master underwent by coming here.?

?My master signed no agreement.? Luke stated incredulously.

?He didn?t have to; it automatically went into effect when he landed here at Alandor Valley. He must obey all the planetary customs, laws and so on as long as he is on Banalia, as far as I knew that is how it is on most worlds.? Nicholas replied.

?It is, but I didn?t think part ownership of me while we remain on planet was on that docket as well.?

?Well now you know, and it might be wise for you to inform your master of all this, just in case he is unsure as well.? Nicholas pointed out. ?Now come on. I wouldn?t be surprised if they decided to d

16. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Wow, that's a lot even for a Jedi to have to put up with. It's a good thing Luke doesn't have his father's temper, otherwise that guard might be lying flat out, and to blazes with their cover. Great addition, and here's hoping it won't be as long before the next one!

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

17. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Blah Blah Blah...

Waiting for replies... ?[face_plain]

18. star_rebel

star_rebel Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2002
    First of all,WELCOME BACK PRINCESS!!!!!!!. This is well worth the wait. I don't think that anyone, even Luke should have to put up with this, but if I know the princess it will only get alot worse, before it gets better. How bad will it get, and how will what happens affect Luke and Han's friendship, if Luke survives or dosen't get sold or stolen, and what will Leia do when she finds out about this? [face_devil] Once again welcome back princess and look forward to reading more of your stories. :)

19. Gabri_Jade_Wannabe

Gabri_Jade_Wannabe Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2003
    By the Force, you updated. :eek:

*faints dead away*

I think I lurked on this story way way long ago . . . (in a galaxy far far away), but anyway. :p Nice to see you back. :)

I can't help but find it interesting, having Luke has a slave - since his father was one, to various things (Watto, Dark Side . . . :p ) over the years. Just an interesting parallel. *shrugs* :p

[edit] Ooops. :p This is why we log out of socks . . . This is obaona. :p

20. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    I can't remember if I've ever posted a reply here or not, but be assured this was on my 'Watch for an update' list. Good post, with Luke learning more and more about the terrible life of a slave. And then we still have the sister wanting him as a birthday present!

21. star_rebel

Mar 31, 2002
    Time for this to go UP
    UP
    UP
    UP
    UP
    UP
    Hope to see more on this soon. :D

22. Dancing_Jansons

Dancing_Jansons Jedi Master star 3

Oct 1, 2002
    Wow, I know I was reading this at one point, and I don't remember if I ever replied or not - I was pretty much a lurker when I was new. But I really wanted to see it continued!

I'm glad you've decided to go on, and what a wonderful update! Very intriguing story!

******Oh, and:
    This is obaona

I had no idea GJW was you! The first time I saw your posts I thought you were some kind of crazed stalker! ******

Again, great update, Princess_Tranquility. I think you write Luke very well.

23. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    Interresting things you are throwing at Luke. His Jedi training in patience is really being tested.

24. kristeh

kristeh Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2003
    I agree. I think Luke's patience and loyalty are going to be tested to the extreme. Poor Luke! Does Han really understand how much he's asking?

Looking forward to more.

Kristeh

25. star_rebel

Mar 31, 2002
    I also think that Luke's loyalty, and patience will be pushed past the limits and that Luke's friendship with Han will be affected according to what happens to Luke in this story. Being Han's slave will definately strain the friendship, and then what will happen when Leia eventually finds out about it. Look forward to seeing more on this. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.