main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Slave (post ROTJ Luke and Han fic, not slash!) UPDATE 10/15!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Princess_Tranquility, Feb 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. star_rebel

star_rebel Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2002
    I think being Han's slave will definately strain the friendship, depending on what happens to Luke. Then what will happen when Leia finds out about this. [face_devil] Hope to see more soon. :D

2. Princess_Tranquility

Princess_Tranquility Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    Here's another part of our story and get ready bacause things are about to heat up...

Promptly after breakfast Luke and Nicholas headed back towards the palace. Moving through slave?s quarters they twisted and turned several times before ending up at Han?s door.

Nicholas approached but Luke held back his eyes closed in concentration. He had felt heavy eyes on him, eyes that were too distant to be noticed. It had felt strongest upon entering the castle cascading to little more then a nuisance in the back of his mind now.

?Luke aren?t you going to knock?? Nicholas asked as he turned to face the Jedi.

Luke reached towards the door. Han wasn?t inside, Luke knew he wouldn?t be it was late morning, this was usually the time Han checked on the Falcon. He would even more so today because Chewie wasn?t here and the ship had stood alone all night.

Luke opened his eyes, the countenance of Nicholas somewhat blurred from the deep deliberation. Nicholas looked cautiously at him before speaking his name again.

?No he?s not here.? Luke replied in a brisk tone.

?How do you know??

?It?s late morning. I know my master. He?s out at his ship right about now.?

?Why would-? Nicholas began, slightly confused but Luke cut him off with a nudge on the arm and the pair descended the many steps, hallways and lifts that dropped them to the docking bay.

Heading out the glass double doors they trekked their way across the enormous landing pad towards the Falcon, which was settled nearest the door.

They approached the lowered ramp and Luke motioned for Nicholas to join him. The boy hesitated the entire time taking wary steps and looking over his shoulder several times before finally entering the lounge.

Han exited the fresher wiping his hands on a towel then stopped dead in his tracks as he spotted Luke and Nicholas.

?Luke. I take it you knew I wasn?t in my room.? Han said with a jaunty smile, emphasizing the word ?knew?.

Han peered over Luke?s shoulder at Nicholas who was walking around the lounge in slight amazement. He would stop to study the different control boards reaching out to touch them but pull back just as suddenly.

Han skirted around Luke, and headed for the boy in casual strides.

?What?c?ha doing Kid?? Han asked as he came up behind Nicholas.

Nicholas back stepped a little at Han?s presence.

?I?m sorry sir?I didn?t mean to?? Nicholas fought out shakily.

Han studied him intently confused as to why the Kid was scared to death. He hadn?t done anything. Han turned his head to rest a gaze on Luke who nodded slightly before moving forward to take the proffered towel.

?Sorry about what Kid? Go ahead and look all you want just thought maybe you might have had a question about the equipment. I?ll be more then happy to answer anything you?re unsure of.?

?I?ve never?been in a starship before Sir. Not since I was very small, when my mother and I were purchased on Rystall. But we were only in the cargo hold I never saw the instrument panels or?even seen space from a viewport.? Nicholas stated in quiet tones.

?Well do you have any questions?? Han asked once more.

?Questions?Sir?? Nicholas responded unsure of what to say to that. No one had ever given him a choice to anything before, and permission for a slave to ask questions was just unheard of. He tried hard to think up one as he watched the general bear down on him. He didn?t want to upset him by not asking anything, for he was being so kind. But try as he did nothing sprang to mind.

?No Sir. Forgive me for not having any Sir.?

?It?s no big deal.? Han laughed. ?Probably too much to take in at one time, hard to center on just one question I suppose. Why don?t you go ahead and look around the rest of the ship, while I talk to Luke. The cockpit?s up that way.?

?Thank you Sir.? Nicholas responded in a giddy tone as he walked swiftly up the corridor to the cockpit.

Han waited till he was out of hearing range before turning to Luke.

?So what?s up Kid?? He asked in hushed tones.

?I?m fine just got done with br

3. Dancing_Jansons

Dancing_Jansons Jedi Master star 3

Oct 1, 2002
    Nooo, Luke! Don't let yourself be sold!

He's so self-sacrificing, that boy. ;)

Can't wait for more, PT!

4. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    Luke has no idea what he's letting himself in for. :eek:

5. The_Good_Twin

The_Good_Twin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2003
    I can imagine that things are going to heat up- I mean Han plays 'Master' while Luke is working the whole day! ;)

And I think it would be better for Han not to present when Leia finds out what is going on behind her back! :eek:

:D :D :D

6. star_rebel

star_rebel Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2002
    I think it will come down to poor Luke being sold. [face_devil] Once Han dosen't own Luke anymore, there is no telling what will happen to him. Han can't protect him anymore. I think it will get very bad before it gets better. Once Luke is a slave, how will events happen so that he is not a slave again. It will be interesting to see what you do with this Princess. Poor Luke for having to somehow get thru this(hopefully not damaged to badly), and even poorer Han when Leia eventually finds out. Hope to see more soon. :D

7. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    Hiya! Long time no see!!!!

I missed you all soooooooo much. I was away in a land without a computer! It was horrible.

At anyrate.... Good things in these last few posts!

That's all for the moment... but expect more of me and Vader soon!

8. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I've been having the worst time getting the boards to let me post a reply. *grr*

I have a horrible feeling that Luke is going to get sold (or stolen) and everything is going to fall apart.

9. kristeh

kristeh Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2003
    I have a bad feeling about this!

Kristeh

10. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    Seven: Helllllllo?

Vader: What are you doing?

Seven: Giving this pooooooor little ficcy and UP!

Vader: And why would that be?

Seven: Shut up you! I've hired someone else!!!

Vader: ~shocked~ Who?

Seven: No one you know. Now get lost!!!

Vader: ~runs into the bathroom~ Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

Seven: ~slams the door~
    Sorry about that! Now, UUUUUUUUUPPPP!!!!

Vader: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Seven: Pfft. Get over it.

11. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Very small post but I had a horrible case of writer's block! I've also been preparing for college and working. Assistant Manager of a pizza place ain't easy, let me tell ya'! And I know all the other managers out there can sympathize with that.

I've also been working on a fanfic for submission to a fanzine being released early next year. The girl that writes it is a good friend of mine so I hope to get in, she said I should have no problem. Then there is some new pieces for my Jedi Knight costume that have taken some time as well. But hey I'll just let you read what's here, with a promise for lots more this week in here and especially All That Matters! I plan to hit the others up to so never fear.

Be seein' ya' soon!

PT :p

She stood hidden in the shadows of the castle?s tall cone covered towers. From here she had a perfect view of the field servants as they toiled in the brisk morning sun. Mina didn?t find slave labor at all interesting, and it wasn?t their struggling efforts that had dragged here out to sweat in the daylight either. It was Luke. Even from this distance she could easily spot him.

Golden tresses hung limply over the wet brow and the cream shirt appeared dingy as it clung close to his sweat soaked skin. Taut tanned muscles flexed in his arms and through the wide open collar of his shirt as he helped to lift the heavy weight of granite stones setting them on a hover crane, never once having to stop to catch his breath.

She had been watching with amazement, heat growing in her skin as he continued working past the fatigue that plagued the others. He had stopped only once to shed the brown vest and roll his sleeves up to just below the elbow.

//What strength, what endurance.// She thought temptingly. The sun rose higher in the sky and she felt sweat trickle down her face as it signified the noon hour. She looked towards him again realizing with some amusement that a lot of the growing heat within her had nothing to do with the sun at all. She wanted that strength that seemed to live inside of him and she would have it.

Mina had been thinking about Luke ever since last night, and though she had wanted him for a house servant upon seeing the calm tension that drifted through his body language, she realized that field work suited him. He seemed to enjoy physical exertion as opposed to being locked indoors like a pampered pet. He would work outdoors if he wished, but when she required him, he?d have no choice but to come to her. He?d get used to it.

A loud horn resounded around the valley and the servant staff began moving towards their corralled eating area again. Luke took the moment of respite to lean back against the half built structure and sipped longingly on a canteen the guards had handed out. He relaxed a bit then trailed off after the rest of the group.

Mina watched as he left then turned her attention on the two male house slaves she had had accompany her. They lay half asleep, seated on the brown stone beneath them looking towards the ground.

?Up with you.? She stated in heated tones clearing her throat. ?Now! Let?s go!?

They rose quickly one of them handing her a gold goblet filled with grape cider he had poured from a matching pitcher. The other fixed her blue velvet skirt before opening a lace parasol above her head.

She took a grateful sip from the challis then shoved it into the servants hands once more in disgust.

?That cider isn?t even cold! How dare you expect me to drink such foul juices!?

?I?m sorry mistress I had no idea-?

?That the cider had turned warm and sour in the morning sun?? She responded hastily.

Sunlight fell in her eyes again and she turned snapping at the servant behind her.

?And you hold that parasol straight, or else I?ll have pins put in your wrist so as to keep it from bending . Maybe then it won?t falter again!?

?Yes mistress so sorry..? The boy responded as he clasped his other hand around the twitching muscles in his wrist.

Silence fell as she smoothed a wrinkle in her dress.

?Well what are

12. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    Can I slap Mina? grr. Luke is going to end up in her hands, isn't he? I like the idea of more story coming too. :)

13. Dancing_Jansons

Oct 1, 2002
    What a brat!

Han better figure out a way to keep Luke out of her clutches. A fate worse than death that would be!

Can't wait for more, PT! :)

14. The_Good_Twin

Jun 6, 2003
    And I always thought that I were a spoiled brat! But in comparison to Mina... I am an angel! ;) :p

Oh, and there is more to come?!- :D

And you also did a Jedi Knight costume, that's great! I once did a Princess Leia costume, the one she wears in ANH,for a carnival party and it was really funny(just the right costume to get freedrinks ;))! :D

15. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Wow, Mina makes some of the other rulers we've seen in the EU look like they're living on bare bones. If she thinks she's going to get Luke to do whatever she wants, she's got another thing coming. And Force help her if Leia ever finds out!

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

16. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    Captain Jack Sparrow: That be one firey lass.

Seven: Ahhh! Umm.... Hiya! It's pirate day and since Vader has been fired for being mean and just plain annoying, Captain Jack Sparrow will be helping me with my reviewing today!

Captain Jack Sparrow: Tell 'em that that Mina needs a good lot of Rum.

Seven: You scurvy pirate! I told you not to talk about foul drinks here!

Captain Jack Sparrow: And when you did, love, you forgot one very important thing...
    ~blatant movie rip off~ I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.

Seven: Riiiiiiiiiight. I just found this podt! Yay! It's great! Another great depiction of Mina and how badly she wants Luke.

Captain Jack Sparrow: Savvy?

Seven: Watch it Sparrow, or I'll take that hat!

Captain Jack Sparrow: Not me 'at!!

Seven: Good then be quiet! Now just one more... no two more things..... LUKE WATCH OUT!!!! MORE SOON PLEASE?

Captain Jack Sparrow: 'an you call me Crazy? At least I'm all by my onessies, but you lassie, 'ave some problems mate.

Seven: Welp.

17. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Yes! An update! That Mina is getting worse all the time. Looking forward to seeing how much further into this mess Luke and Han can get themselves into.

18. Jade_the_Sith

Jade_the_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2003
    I love your story! You're horrible too Luke!!! [face_devil]
    And, MINA!!! grrrr~spoiled brat! :mad: Can I slap her??? :D Please, please, please??? :p
    Oooo~up soon please!!!

19. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    Mina is a royal pain. I wonder how Luke's going to fend her off, or will he have to submit?

20. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    First Half of this post second half goes up later tonight! Enjoy!

PT

The meal wasn?t much just like Nicholas had stated last night, but it at the least fill the empty spot in Luke?s stomach. Sipping on the water canteen he looked towards a flock of some type of winged animal hovering over the fruit vineyards. Luke sat off to one side of the building on a wooden barrel, attempting to shut out the noise around him and search for a calm center. He was tired and worn out he needed to meditate before he blew a fuse.

Sitting back with a sigh he found that active control of his senses was useless. The tension and worry that gripped at the back of his mind was just too overpowering for him at the moment, he needed to relax more.

Luke did a few deep breathing exercises hoping to settle his nerves. Opening his eyes he focused them on several small stones that littered the barren dirt at his feet. Reaching out with the Force he felt them, lifting them one by one until he had about thirty of them floating calmly at different heights before him. He basked in the Force a little longer reaching out for other life that existed beyond the kenneled eating area.

He sat there a moment drifting in slight meditation when he was startled awake by heavy footsteps. The rocks fell lifeless to the ground just as Gal-Outa announced his presence.

?What?s wrong boy? Not used to being around space trash?? Gal-Outa asked pointing his nerf prod at the large group of collected slaves.

Luke glared at him.

?No probably not. You?re an Alliance slave, pampered as much as those Imperial ones I?ll bet. But here well this is how things really are. It?s not as bad as I?d like it to be, but it?s more real then where you come from. ?

Luke just continued to stare him down, his hands gripping at the barrel?s edge.

?You?re a defiant little one aren?t you? You?ll learn though while you?re here.? The man began to pace, closing in on him slowly.

?You?ll find that you?re just another piece of space trash nobody wants, abandoned to a life where not even masters want you around except when they?re angry so they can take their frustrations out on your hide. You?re nothing more then a whipping post with a voice, you need to be reminded of that.? Gal-Outa sneered grabbing Luke by the collar of his shirt and yanking him forcefully to his feet with one tug. Luke gaped at the action hearing nothing but the splintering sound of wood behind him.

?Perhaps I can do General Solo a favor and put you back in your place for him free of charge.?

Luke breathed deep keeping himself from reaching out with anger towards this man, his eyes only lapsing once at a possible beating. He felt calm defiance settle in just as the man dropped him to peer over his shoulder.

?Uh-oh what?s this?? Gal-Outa stated gazing at an area of the barrel where a large rift of missing wood existed on one edge. He and Luke both stared at his right hand where a fistful of splintered wood rested within it.

The guard grabbed his wrist yanking Luke towards him. He tightened his grip forcing Luke?s hand open in the process. Luke went to struggle free but thought it again as the man studied the inside of his wrist. His large fingers stroked the seam where cloned tissue met his skin and leaned over to listen for a moment as the metal joints opened and closed.

?A prosthesis eh??? The guard chided. ?Very interesting.? He spent another minute digging at the skin until he exposed a tab and popped the covers open tearing the skin in an instant. Gal-Outa gazed into the circuits and wires, feeling around and Luke clinched his teeth attempting yet again to squirm away from the iron like grip, all it did was tighten.

Luke hoped the guard would stop prodding around his hand soon but hissed as several wires were pulled free and sparks leapt from the opening, a moment later he lost the feeling and movement to his hand and all his fingers save the smallest one.

?Oops. Sorry.? The guard mocked. Luke grasped his torn hand against him looking at the frazzled wiring hanging li

21. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    Forget about the cover, Luke. Fight back. *grr* Bad guards. I have a bad feeling that he's going to need that hand soon.

22. Dancing_Jansons

Oct 1, 2002
    Luke's getting in tough now.

Maybe Han will repair his hand. And then go smack that guard around. :mad:

Good post, PT!

23. Jade_the_Sith

Jade_the_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2003
    *click* *click* *click* *click*
    That's the sound of Luke's hand now :(
    Cover nothing, just give him a good wallop and lie Luke~just knock him a good one in the head and he won't remember a thing. Not like there were any witnesses- [face_mischief] [face_mischief] [face_devil]
    Anyways, wonderful Princess. Can't wait till the rest tonight :D

24. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    I'm thinking that Han may looking at even more trouble than he thought. It's going to be hard for him to explain away what's happened to Luke's hand.

I think Luke knows that lashing out would be to act in anger. Punishing this guard isn't worth the risk of falling to the Dark Side. Luke's just lucky that the guard didn't catch him while the stones were in the air.

I'll be interested to see where this goes next, Princess.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

25. The_Good_Twin

Jun 6, 2003
    :eek: ; oh my, what did he do to Luke's hand? That was so cruel! :eek:

Luke really has to fight back!

And I agree, Luke was really lucky that he wasn't caught lifting these rocks! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.