main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Slave (post ROTJ Luke and Han fic, not slash!) UPDATE 10/15!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Princess_Tranquility, Feb 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBalinakaBaroness

TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    I don't think he's gonna like it, but he'll do it, cause you know, he's Luke - he's gotta be the Hero!

Hmmm, but maybe he'll say no.... Well Princess, you asked us to try to figure out what's coming up next, so I think when Han brings up the Branding thing, Luke'll say: "Sorry Han, no can do." So Han decides not to go, Leia gets mad cause the mission is ruined so she turns to the Dark Side and kills Chewie cause he got fur on her brand new couches and then Lando takes the new couches off her hands and uses them for the set of his new Late Night HoloChat Show "Lando's Lounge", on which he has Wedge and the Rogues as his guests, who all get in a fight with some audience members and they all start throwing chairs and the fight moves backstage, where Luke was hanging out during the taping, so Luke tries to stop it, and in the midst of the chaos, he is hit in the arm with the curling iron of one of the show's stylists, hence he gets a really bad burn on his arm, and Han sees it and thinks it makes a pretty good lookin' brand, so Luke acquiesces and they head off to Banalia. Whew.

So am I close?????

Hey, it could happen.
    :)

***oops! you just posted while I was writing this.... gotta go read the new post!*******

2. TheBalinakaBaroness

Feb 14, 2002
    OK, just read your latest! One word - OUCH!

Well, at least I was right about one thing - always the Hero, our boy Luke. ...poor guy. and I'm imagining nothing good is awaiting them at that planet.......

another great post!
    ~Baroness

3. Princess_Tranquility

Princess_Tranquility Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    hey Baroness!

Even though it was just a second to late, what you posted was hilarious [face_liarliar]. I laughed for a good 20 minutes.

As for you're second post you can bet there's nothing good waiting for our boys on Banalia, but you'll never guess what it is!

Keep watching!

4. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Oh, brother, I hate to think what you're about to do to poor Luke. Or is the trouble more in Han's direction?

5. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    No the trouble is more in Luke's direction, as usual, but... it has nothing to do with the mission, it's a sideline thing. Keep watching!

6. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    More tonight! After a post for "It Can't be Done..." :D

7. Simone

Simone Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 17, 2001
    Yeah!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!
    Whats times it in America is must be really early!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!

8. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Hey Simone
    I see you're excited again (!!!!!!) :D
    There'll be more soon, keep watching!

9. NatalieJ_214

NatalieJ_214 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 2001
    (Mouth hanging open). :D Awesome post. I can't even guess what you have in store for Luke but whatever it is I'm sure it will be great!

10. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Glad you liked it NatalieJ more tonight! After my post for "It Can't Be Done..." :D
    Thanks for the comments, by the Power I love writing this stuff! Keep reading!

**Full Moon tomorrow! Full Moon tomorrow!**

11. TheBalinakaBaroness

Feb 14, 2002
    I'm glad you love writing this stuff, cuz I love reading it!

12. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Well I'm glad you like reading it, because I'm writing more tonight! New Post!

13. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    New post! New post! Hope you all enjoy!

Part 6: Coverup/ New Morning

Han continued to wrap a gauze bandage around Luke's shoulder, trying to ignore the scars his fingers kept brushing against.

He talked to him about what was going to happen on this mission. Luke was a little responsive at first, but quieted down quickly after a few minutes. Han discussed what he hoped the Alliance would gain. He hoped it took Luke's mind off of his newfound pain.

A few moments later Han was finished wrapping Luke's tender and swollen skin.

"There Kid! All Done!" He said, closing up the med kit.

Luke didn't respond. Just laid on his side upright against the back of the couch.

"Luke?" Han said, leaning over his shoulder.

He sighed, as he gazed at Luke's expressionless face.

He'd fallen asleep, probably from pain.

//Great I love to be ignored!// He thought sarcastically. He knew Luke was just tired though.

Han stood, walking around to face him from the front, gazing down at the cold branding iron on the table.

//Poor Kid. The pain I caused him must have sapped a good deal his strength.// He thought. Han looked at him again. //or he's doing one of those healing trances of his.//

He didn't even want to imagine how much agony the brand had caused him. //Maybe I should stunned him before doing it?// Han thought.

He shook his head. He was disgusted with himself, but knew it had had to be done.

He took the med kit back to the fresher.

Walking back into the living area, he stared at Luke again.

//Well the least I can do is take him to bed.//

He picked up Luke's inert form, carrying him to his room.

Luke twisted in Han's grasp, hissing as he put pressure on his injured shoulder and throbbing back.

//Nope he's not in a healing trance, not yet at least.//

Han felt him arch and tense from this.

"Hey Luke, it's okay." He said as he laid him down gently.

"Make it stop...burns...hurts...when it burns." Luke said still asleep and wincing in pain on the bed.

Han watched him twitch a little. Moaning and whimpering quietly.

//Oh Hell!// He said.

He pulled out his comlink and called the Falcon.

Chewie answered.

"Chewie, yeah. Look pal I need you to run me up a few syringes with the most potent pain releivers, and sedatives you can find...No it's not for me! It's for Luke...No he's not alright...He will be, after he gets some rest and something to relieve his pain...A...rather nasty burn...His quarters...Okay hurry."

He shut down the commlink.

Luke still winced a little, but was calming some.

Han went out to the living area.

He picked up Luke's shirt and belt, bringing them into the bedroom.

The door chime went off, and Han headed over to answer it, catching sight of the iron as he did.

"Shoot!" He said aloud running over and throwing it in a wooden chest near the balcony.

He relaxed a little as Chewie began to roar, and pound the door.

Han opened it casually.

"Hey pal that was quick." He said ushering him into the room.

Chewie looked around, trying to find Luke.

"He's in the bedroom fuzzball now come on!"

Han withdrew the second needle, and watched as Luke drifted off into an even deeper sleep then before.

Chewie whispered something quietly to him.

"Yeah he'll be alright now, will wake up sore in the morning, but he'll feel a hell of a lot better." Han said throwing a blanket across him."Let's leave him to rest."

They exited the room, and Han shut the door behind them.

He gazed out the balcony doors to see night had fallen on planet. He was feeling a bit tired himself. It had been a long day for both him and Luke, and sleep beckoned him further.

He sat down on the couch watching as Chewie continued his walk to the door. Turning in midstride and calling for him.

Han thought about the branding iron, as he gazed at the wooden chest again. He needed to get rid of it.

"I'll be with you in a bit pal, I'm going to check on Luke in another half an hour to make sure the drugs are taking effect." He said.

14. Tych_sel

Nov 29, 2001
    Poor Luke! And then to have Han accidentally hit him while aleep! I defiitely want to see where this is going!

15. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Glad you liked it Tych_sel. There will be another post tonight. A Luke/Leia one, where Luke has to cover up this brand and Han's plan. It's kind of funny, but it's also leading into their trip to Banalia, keep watching.

16. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    I haven't read a lot OT fic, at least not for years and years, but I saw the title and couldn't resist a peek and now I think I'm hooked. :) Looking forward to your next post.

17. TheBalinakaBaroness

Feb 14, 2002
    "Luke...go away...you're not supposed to be in my dream..." lol!

When Han threw the brand in a wooden chest and then fell asleep, I thought, great - he forgot to turn it off and now the whole place is gonna burn down!

Well, with their luck, you never know!

Loved the post!
    ~Baroness

18. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Abbi_cee: Wow that's really flatering! That my story prompted you to take a look. That makes my confidence in the story's success soar! Thanks for the post!

Baroness: Knew you liked it! Even though I wrote most of it dead on my feet. I have pneumonia. I liked that line and couldn't resist.

19. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    good morning!

New post tonight. I worked late last night and didn't get anything done. Sorry. More tonight.

20. SJade

SJade Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 15, 2000
    Hello :)

just found that one, princess Tranquility :) Good stuff, hope you'll take good care of the boys :)

More!
    SJ

21. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    SJade: It's quite an honor having you in here reading this! Thank you for your comments.

Sorry I've been away, I have chronis pneumonia, so coming on has been a bit difficult. All three stories will be updated this weekend. Guarenteed! :D

22. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    AWWW!

Don't worry about it, just feel better. We understand.

And I was pitying myself because I have a cold!

In case I haven't posted here, I'm a lurker, but I've been here a while. Love it, and this comes from a person that doesn't read OT except occasionally!

23. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Get well soon.

24. Tych_sel

Nov 29, 2001
    I hope you're finding some time to write while you get better. That way, you can come back with some really nice posts. I hope you feel better, I know how it feels to be sick, I've been a little under the weather myself lately.

25. NatalieJ_214

NatalieJ_214 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 2001
    Another great post! Real cute.
    Hope you feel better soon. My best wishes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.