Jedi Slave (post ROTJ Luke and Han fic, not slash!) UPDATE 10/15!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Princess_Tranquility, Feb 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 5
    Sends Chicken soup with lot's of Garlic in it. Get well soon.
  2. TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey guys! Just got out of the hospital and I'm back! Wow all this concearn, I feel special! Thanks everyone! Jacinta_Kenobi, RebelMom, Tych_Sel and Natalie your all great! :) MariahJade2, thanks for the chicken soup! I handwrote some stuff while I was there, and now I can type it, and get it up! It'll be here tonight! Hope you like the new segments!
  4. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    Here's a post! I know it's a little short, but I;m on lots of meds so I'm sleeing a lot, in another week I'll be off them back to my old self. :D In the meantime I'll post as best as I can. Hope you like this one though!

Part Seven: Dinner with Leia

?Luke what?s wrong?? Leia asked, setting her glass on the table again.

?Huh?? Luke answered rubbing his shoulder absentmindedly.

?There?s something troubling you, and don?t say it?s nothing because I can read you like an open book.? She stated firmly.

Luke tried to think of a way to answer that. He had come to dinner that night more then a little reluctant. He was still feeling the effects of the brand, the never-ending annoying pains that didn?t quit. He just hoped Leia wouldn?t notice the bandages through his white tunic and question him about them.

?I?m just thinking about our depleting supplies.? He answered.

?Who knows when we?ll run out? I?m just concerned for our troops that?s all.?

Leia rested a reassuring hand on his arm.

?I know, I am to, but that?s why Han is going to Banalia, to get them to join the Alliance and obtain their funding. I?ll be joining him in about a week after he gets there, so the negotiations should go smoothly.? She smiled.

Luke allowed a tight grin to cross his face as he rested his right hand on his shoulder again, as if to push back pain.

?Luke you don?t look well.? Leia said, blinking.

?What do you mean?? He said gazing up in surprise.

?I mean you don?t look well. You keep rubbing your shoulder. Are you cold or something? You look pale.?

The waitress at the restaurant walked over laying their plates on the table. A welcomed relief for Luke who was trying to escape his sister?s elusive questions.

?Thank you.? Leia spoke quietly, picking up a fork to begin eating.

Luke waved the girl off as he began stirring the food around his plate. His entire upper body was soar, and he didn?t have much of an appetite. He would have called off the rendezvous if he hadn?t promised Leia last night, after backing out on her that he?d keep the reservations. //Last night?to get myself branded?like a slave. // that?s what he was, what he would be the minute that the Falcon touched down on Banalia.

Leia watched as he continued to restlessly stir his food even more, not taking his eyes from the plate.

?Alright that?s it!? She said throwing her napkin to the table standing.

Luke noticed their section of the restaurant was practically empty; at least they would avoid any embarrassment from the argument.

?What?s going on? What aren?t you telling me, and don?t lie and say it has to do with your concern over the Alliance. This is something personal! I know I can feel it.? She demanded, pointing a finger at him.

Luke backed up against his chair, rewarded himself with a sharp, unendurable pain from the brand throughout his back. He squinted tightly, as he fought back to keep from showing any signs of agony.

?Luke?? Leia said kneeling at his side. ?What is it? What?s wrong??

Luke looked at her.

?I?ll be fine, just suffered a small injury yesterday, it?s nothing.? He responded with a wave.

?An injury?where?how?? She said grazing a hand against his face.
    ?My shoulder. I?ll be alright.? He said sitting up a little gripping at it. He had had no idea it was going to hurt this much when he had agreed to go through with it.

Leia backed off a little and allowed him to stand.

He needed to move to go back to his quarters and submit to a healing trance, the sooner the better.

?Luke where are you going?? Leia asked attentively.

?Home, I need to rest.? He said moving towards the exit. ?I?m sorry Leia; I?m just not up to this tonight.?

He left.

Leia threw the credits on the table to cover the cost.

Not caring about the change or the untouched food she waved at the servers and headed for the door at top speed.

She saw Luke lumbering away, slight hisses released from him as he walked, dazed.

?Luke!? She called breathlessly.

Luke turned to eye her.

?What??

?Are you going
  5. Abbi_Cee Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry to hear you've been ill, I hope you're better soon. :)

I like the concern Leia shows over Luke, but if I recall the fiery Leia right she will be majorly PO'd when she joins Han and finds Luke there and why, and then when she finds the brand... I hope Han can run fast. ;)
  6. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    thanks Abbi_Cee yeah I mentally got that scene written out in my head, what will be said and so forth. Yeah and will she ever be PO'd. :) More soon! They leave for Banalia in the next post!
  7. TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Master

star 4
    It's so great to see you back! The Luke/Leia scene was great. Oh boy are they gonna get it when she finds out the whole story (good save by Luke btw - burned by the falcon! lol)

looking forward to seeing them go to banalia - wait, i'm assuming Chewie isn't going, right?

Thanks for the post - now go back to bed and rest! :)

~Baroness
  8. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey Baroness!

Been awhile! Yeah Chewie ain't going and there will be a small conversation between Han and Chewie at the beginning of part 8, then it'll flow into the Banalia scene. It should be rather long as I might include their landing on Banalia in the chapter. If I do prepare yourself for some rather vicious manhandling of Luke. These people have no respect for slaves here, and they will be reviewing him as if he was an animal and not a person, so brace yourself for that stuff. More soon!
  9. NatalieJ_214 Jedi Knight

star 2
    That was wonderful. I love Luke/Leia scenes.
    Looking forward to part 8 and Luke and Han arriving at Banalia. :)
  10. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks Natalie! I'm going to try totype some for this tomorrow, but first a post for Double Legacy.:D. More very soon!
  11. MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 5
    Good scene with Luke and Leia. Keep it up.

I'm glad that you're feeling better.
  12. TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Master

star 4
    Oooo - manhandling. I'm ready.

Bring it on.
  13. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    more here tonight gys, I'm as we speak, working on Double Legacy. Glad you liked it though.
  14. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    Next post going up n an hour I'll let you know!
  15. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
  16. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    Here's the next post hope you all enjoy! :D

Part Eight: Final Preparations

?Chewie I?m asking you not to go.? Han said again.

Chewie growled a negative comment.

?Look pal I know you owe me a life debt, and I understand what that means in Wookie protocol. But I?m going to Banalia. You know what?s there?? Han said.

Chewie growled a what.

?Slaves.? Han finished.

Chewie remained silent for a moment, purely shocked at Han?s revelation.

?This planet might try to enslave you, or think you might be my slave, you don?t want to get treated like that do you pal? Stay here with Lando; I?ll be back in 2 weeks.?

He growled again agreeing with Han?s comments about keeping him safe. He just didn?t want him to go alone. He voiced that question.

?No I?m not going alone. Luke?s coming with me. We?ll be fine.?

Chewie knew they would be and he knew the cub would protect Han in his place; after all he was a Jedi now, something to be greatly admired.

Chewie nodded, showing he was alright with Han?s decision.

Han smiled. ?We?re leaving today and in a week?s time Leia will join us. I?m glad you?re staying here pal, I don?t like this planet. I don?t even want Luke to get involved but he has to be this time. Hey I?ll come back in one piece, after all I will be traveling with a Jedi, and these are peace and Truce talks, not war. Stay here and I?ll call you a few times to let you know what?s going on.?

Chewie growled again in agreement.

Han watched as he turned, walking away to finish prepping the Falcon for take off.

?Everything go alright?? Luke asked strolling up behind Han.

?Yeah fine Kid. You sure you?re going to be able to handle this? I heard about the confrontation you had with Leia.?

?You did??

?Yeah she questioned me for an hour that night after you?re ruined dinner engagement.? Han stated as he looked Luke over.

No surprise, he was clad in his usual black Jedi attire.

?Do Mon Mothma and the Council know you?re coming?? Han asked.

?Yeah. They were curious about the reason why, but then thought it was actually a pretty good idea. They think my reputation and my being there might sway the Banalians over to our side rather easily.? Luke answered.

?They don?t suspect anything then?? Han asked.

?Not a thing.?

Han sighed as he watched Chewie load some more luggage aboard the Falcon.

?They're not going to mention it to Leia are they??

?No?well it doesn?t really matter, by the time she finds out we?ll already be in hyperspace so there?s nothing she can do to stop me from going, even if she does suspect something.? Luke said.

?You know she?s going to find out the real reason you?re there when she shows up.? Han said. ?What are you going to do then??

?What can I do? The truth is going to have to come out. I just hope she doesn?t get so hot she ruins the negotiations with the Banalians.? Luke responded.

Han nodded. They?d just have to cross that bridge when they came to it.

?How?s your shoulder?? He asked. It had been 2 days since he applied the brand and he wanted to make sure it healed alright.

?Fine now. I did a healing trance and the pain and redness is gone. All that should be there now is the mark. It?s not sore at all either? Luke said.

Han was thankful for that.

?How long after we lift off will it take us to get to Banalia?? Luke asked.

?About a day in light speed. We?ll arrive around this time tomorrow.? Han answered.

Luke nodded and silence filed the air.

Chewie growled loudly from the Falcon, signaling it was ready to go.

?Well Kid you ready to do this?? Han asked.

?As ready as I?m gonna get.?

They looked at eachother one final time making their way in long strides towards the Falcon.

As they boarded the Falcon Chewie gave them each a sympathetic stare.

?We?ll be alright pal! I?ll call you when we get there.? Han said.

Chewie took him in a tight embrace.

Luke smiled at them.

Chewie then made his way over to Luke and growled at him, Luke looked towards Han for assistance.

?He as
  17. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    New post! Just letting you all know that it's here! More soon! The good stuff is coming up next! :D
  18. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Good job! Poor Luke.....His taking off the binders with the force was great...
  19. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks Jacinta_Kenobi glad you liked it, the next scene is Banalia and Luke is going to be treated rather harshly in it, because it's review tim.

Hope none of you will object.

More soon! :D
  20. Abbi_Cee Jedi Master

star 4
    I liked how Luke got rid of his binders and the nice easy time he and Han are having, sort of a peace before the storm thing. Banalia's next huh? Should we fasten our seatbelts for a bumpy ride? ;) Looking forward to it.
  21. MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 5
    Boy would I like to see a drawing of Luke in that outfit. He sounds rather swashbuckling. I like. Nice touch with the binders.
  22. Tych_sel Force Ghost

star 4
    Great post, and from the hints you've dropped, I think I caneasily understand why Han didn't want Chewie anywhere near the planet. Hope to see something new soon!
  23. TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Master

star 4
    loved the binders - pretty funny

getting a little worried about luke though - he doesn't seem to be thinking this thing through very well. I think he's in for a shock!
  24. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I think I'd like a sketch of Luke in that outfit too.

:) Waiting for the next post.
  25. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    Damn all these posts! :)

Glad you're all enjoying it!

Abbi_Cee: It's going to be quite a ride! Glad you're liking it so far. Yeah the boys are getting along just fine now, things will tense though, keep your eyes open. :)

MariahJade2: Didn't know that outfit would have this kind of effect. Everyone want to see a drawing huh? I'm an artist by profession, and I specialize in Star Wars art. I just might do one, I illustrate all my books, so this won't bae any different, I'll let you and everyone else know when I have one done. I based his outfit a lot on the Medieval peasant garb, but of course there is the Star Wars touches. ;) Glad you liked it though.

Tych_Sel: Yeah the hints Han dropped were pretty vague, but mostly the reason Han didn't want him to go was because he knew Chewie would find out what Han is putting Luke through, and Chewie's hatered towards slavery and his caring about Luke, He would keep Han from doing this. That's my main reason for Han having him stay behind. Thanks for the coment! :)

Baroness: Glad you liked the binders scene, everyone else seemed to like the cut little twist I did with it as well. Luke is thinking it through, that'll be evident in the next post, he's just having a hard time accepting all of this. I mean we're talking the hero of the Rebellion and the last Jedi Knight breaking himself down to a slave. That's a big transistion! He'll be alright though! ;)

RebelMom: Same as with MariahJade2 When I get a sketch done I'll scan it and PM them or email them if you give me an address, I'll let you know ahead of time though! :)

Well thanks everyone for your comments! More soon! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.