Jedi Slave (post ROTJ Luke and Han fic, not slash!) UPDATE 10/15!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Princess_Tranquility, Feb 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NatalieJ_214 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Very good scene. Loved the part where Luke took his binders off with the force. Can't wait for next post!
  2. MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 5
    Oh wow, that would be very nice to see you do that drawing. My mail is in my profile.

Do you have any of your SW art work archived somewhere? Can you give us a link if you do?
  3. Neon Star Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, I have been lurking. Love this story! I too liked the binders scene and would love to see a pic of how Luke looked. Well, can't wait for more! :)
  4. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wow I'm getting a whole bunch of posts now! I can just imagine how it's going to be when I put the new scene up! :D Keep it up guys!

Natalie: Glad you're liking it!

MariahJade2: I don't have a scanner as of yet. I have a lot of artwork and much of it is showcased in a museum spot up in NY where I'm from. When I finish the cover art for this story which I'm currnetly working on because you asked for a pic. I'll scan it from somewhere and send everyone copies who want it.

NeonStar: Nice to make your presence known!Hope to see more from you. Glad you're enjoying it though! :D

More later!

Alert:
    Manhandling and harsh treatment of Luke in the next post. You've been warned!

5. TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Master

star 4
    Wish I could help you with the scanning, Princess. But as I'm in California, I don't think that will work out too well. Oh well. But I would love to see your artwork someday!

**and now a subtle hint for a new post!**

post post post post post post post

:) The Baronesssssss
  6. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    That's okay Baroness, I have friends here, and by the time I get it done I might have a scanner then.:D I'm very cautious with my work, take my time, because I want it perfect, I guarentee you'll be pleased when you see it. New post tonight! :)
  7. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Is it tonight yet? Maybe not. Well at least this will be easy for you to find to update.
    :)
  8. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    Long post tonight guys. Sorry it took so long. Spent 4 hours typing it. Hope you like it! :D

Part Nine: Banalia

Banalia zoomed into view and Luke felt his stomach tighten at the thought of what he was going to have to do. In a few moments he?d no longer be free, he?d be owned, owned by his best friend like a piece of property.
    ?You alright Kid?? Han asked as he caught Luke?s wide eyed stare out the view port.

?Huh? Oh?yeah fine.? Luke said shaking his head. He had a bad feeling about this, like something was going to go wrong, something elusive.

Luke hadn?t received too much sleep the night before. He removed the bandage on his shoulder, feeling at the scar of the brand. He sat there for hours adjusting to the thought of addressing Han as ?Master?. Spent the time getting used to his stiff clothing, taking the purposeful stride out of his step, and slipping into a slave mentality. A mentality he hadn?t used in years.

He had to act timid, and fearful. Had to keep his eyes downcast and walk a step behind Han at all times. He had to be ready to please, jump at every word Han spoke. Luke knew how to play this game, maybe better then he realized.

Luke looked at his companion?s choice of clothing. A sharp navy colored button front jacket with chest pockets and trousers. The suit was adorned with gold piping and Han had the first two buttons of the high collared jacket undone, revealing a white satin shirt beneath. The pants were tightly pleated, and polished dress shoes of Corillian leather adorned the rest of the ensemble. Han had brought all his fanciest dress clothing with him. Luke looked down at his clothes, wanting to curl up into a tight ball to hide the garments. He felt really out of place in them at that moment.

Han looked towards Luke again, his heart wrenched from his chest as he noticed him staring at the ground. Luke refused to make eye contact with him. He knew Luke was just preparing himself for this role, get into the mood, but it still hurt, the thought of what he was doing to his friend?his best friend. If Han could feel guiltier at any time in his life, this was it.

He knew Luke had a lot of adjusting to do. //Yeah hero to zero in one move. // Han thought. What the hell was he doing to the Kid? //Resurfacing memories that were better off buried within Luke?s subconscious, instead faced again at his hands. //

Han also had adjusting to do. He had to act like he owned Luke. Han knew this was hurting him terribly. Luke was the victim here, and Han was hurting twice as much because he was the reason he was the victim, and that cut through his insides like a dull vibro knife. Han was the cause of this pain.

//What a stupid idea! // Han swore at himself violently. He had to deal with not just the idea of having to act like Luke?s owner, his master, but had to come to terms with the thought of how much this was tearing Luke up on the inside. What if this event destroyed their friendship? Well?he?d just have to make sure it didn?t. The best way was to protect Luke as best as he could. Luke couldn?t be a Jedi here, and that made him vulnerable. He was relying on Han to keep him safe, and he?d do just that. He had made a promise.

Han brought the Falcon into the atmosphere of Banalia, watching as the towers of hundreds of castles and palaces, spread beneath the freighter. Luke awed at the sight of acres and acres of lush deep green vegetation. Flowers from all over the galaxy littered courtyards with brilliant color. Oceans were spread around islands as far as the eye could see. In all his years with the Rebellion Luke had never seen a world more beautiful.

Han smiled warmly at the fascination on Luke?s face. Han could sympathize with the feeling; he had felt the same way when he?d first entered Banalia years before. That was until he discovered that slavery was a free and expected practice on this world. Too bad the Kid couldn?t experience it to the fullest, it was if nothing else a graceful world with lots of culture and history to be enjoyed.

Han piloted the ship into a de
  9. Tych_sel Force Ghost

star 4
    THat Chancellor was really asking for it. If it hadn't been for Luke's word, that guy would probably be on the floor in about a second. Hopefully Luke will be alright now, although something tells be he's going to run into situations he and Han hadn't even thought of. Keep writing!

Force be with you,

Tych_sel
  10. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey Tych_Sel been wondering where you were lurking at! Yeah that guy is lucky! But you haven't met the real villian in here. The one who's going to start all the problems and it's going to be something you'll never suspect. Luke kept his word, and he'll continue to do so until he draws that final straw more soon!
  11. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    Good morning friends! :D Here's the new post enjoy!
  12. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    where did everybody go!:(

I'll continue to wait patiently.

(Princess_Tranquility begins meditating before her desk, waiting.)
  13. Tych_sel Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey, if you've got a new post I'd love to what happens next!
  14. TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Princess!

At long last, Banalia! Things are really gonna start cooking now! And Poor Luke, but not just poor Luke, I was feeling bad for Han too! All that guilt. What a mess (which means - what a great story! :) )

Can't wait to see what happens to our poor heroes next!

~Baroness
  15. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sorry Tych_sel no new post yet have the other two stories to update yet. Soon though!

Baroness: yeah there are definite feelings of guilt there. Even though Luke chose to go through with this Han still feels that way. Glad you liked it! :D
  16. MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 5
    Have to wait till the evening for me.
    Good post. Luke is really going through the ringer already and they have just started. What is going to happen next? Hopefully Han's guilt will keep him from going too far to keep the secret.
  17. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I know it's cliche but I have a bad feeling about that bracelet. I'm ready for the next post as well. :)
  18. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    MariahJade2: It's hard for me to know when people come on in here, because I live in the Eastern time zone, first NY now Ky, lets not go down that road. I need to get back to NY! Anyways...Glad you liked it. Luke's just getting a taste of what to expect here. There's a lot more here then what they expected to be facing, and that's going to cause some problems. Keep reading! :D

RebelMom: It's not cliche, but I'm not quite sure with this story how much the bracelet is going to come into play, as opposed to the importance the pendant in Double Legacy played, but it might become important. We'll see!
  19. NatalieJ_214 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Poor Han and Luke!
    I really like the way you wrote that section. Looking forward to more. Post soon!!
  20. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    What I meant was that saying "I have a bad feeling" was cliche. Not your story. Sorry I confused you. :)
  21. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    Natalie: Glad you're liking it, it is going to get much more involved.

Rebelmom: I know what you meant, there was no confusion, maybe what I wrote you confused you! sorry :)

Here's the next part by the way, it's got a lot of heavy emotion in it. So read carefully, because the feelings are going to change fast, please enjoy, this was a rather difficult scene to write and stay within the characterzations, I hope it came out alright, let me know! K? :)

Part Ten: Argument

?Luke? You okay Kid?? Han asked urgently, as he sat Luke down at the gaming table

?Yeah?I just wasn?t expecting him?to be so rough! I?ve never been?handled that way.? Luke commented softly. ?I felt so?violated! I can?t put it in any other words.?

Han felt his heart sink to his stomach. Felt his words ground to tiny pieces with every breathless revelation Luke spoke. Then it surfaced again, the guilt. //Dammitt I have to put the thought of him as a friend out of my mind! He could have been treated worse?a lot worse. //

?I would have stopped it if I could have. I?m sorry Luke.? Han ran a hand gently against Luke?s arm.

?It?s alright Han?you couldn?t afford to give away our cover that easily. I?m strong I can handle it. I?ve dealt with much worse, trust me.? Luke looked at him with a calm expression of determination. He didn't want it, but Han had to treat him harsh. He had to in order to pull off the ruse without question. Han was becoming soft, allowing their friendship to take presidence over the Alliance, something they couldn't afford right now. If Han wouldn't push these feelings away himself, Luke would do it for him.

?Now are you going to stare at me like I?m a wounded bantha or are you going to allow me to regain my bearings?? He said sharply, pushing Han away. He hoped Han knew he was just trying to convey the message.

Han back stepped a bit. He knew Luke was strong and could take care of himself. Luke?s comment at reactions to Han's touch sent a chill of anger up his spine. He was only trying to comfort him, but Luke didn?t want that. Luke wanted to take care of himself that was okay, Luke would have plenty of chances here. Han felt the guilt suppress, an angry hurt rising in its place.

?I was only trying to comfort you.? Han said. ?Sorry I cared.?

?Well I don?t need you to play nursemaid to me. I?m a big boy I can take care of myself. I appreciate the concern Han, but I just don?t need it.? Luke spoke roughly.

?I?m not playing nursemaid! I?m-? Han stopped as a glare shot from Luke?s eyes.

Luke realized Han wasn't getting the meaning behnd the message. He'd just have to come out and say it.

?We have to keep this ruse going, we?re trapped into it now. There can?t be concern and comfort here. Masters and Slaves don?t work that way.? Luke looked towards the floor.

Han pushed all his personal feelings deep inside and locked them up tightly. Luke didn?t want comfort. Didn?t want the friendship they shared, not here. He was right, but Han still didn?t like to be pushed away like that. He knew Luke was conveying a message here, but it still angered him beyond words to have Luke throw him aside like that. The Kid wanted a Master, fine, that's what he'd get.

?Alright Kid, if that?s the way you want it fine!?

The anger burned fiercely behind his expressionless face and Luke was stunned to feel the negative waves flow from his friend. Friend? Those weren?t feelings of friendship, Han had misunderstood him.

?Han-?

?Don?t you Han me?slave. You will speak only when spoken to you got that? If it?s a master you want Kid then that?s what you?re going to get!?

Luke felt his blood run ice cold at the gruff demanding voice the Corellian was using. The next thing he knew Han yanked him to his feet, slapping the cuff of the identification tag on his right wrist. He pocketed the disk and then pulled Luke very close to him in a smooth motion.

?Grab the bags Luke? He said throwing him violently to the floor near the heap of luggage.

Crying out, mostly from shock, Luke collapsed as he struck the
  22. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    New post hope you're liking my part here like I said it was rather difficult to write. :( Keep reading and posting!:D
  23. Princess_Tranquility Jedi Knight

star 2
    Pssst....anybody out there......

The board is slow tonight! Tych_Sel? Abbi_Cee?Baroness? Rebelmom? Mariah Jade2? Natalie? where is everybody? Well hope you all post soon! :D
  24. Abbi_Cee Jedi Master

star 4
    Looks like Han is going to have a harder time, at least emotionally, than Luke will have. I don't trust the Chancellor, he seemed like he would like to add Luke to his collection.
  25. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm here. I live in the Pacific Northwest (Seattle,WA area). When you posted I was sleeping, then I was working.

Very emotional. Han does seem to be having a harder time with it than Luke. The shift in emotions was swift. I agree with Abbi that Luke could end up in part of the admiral's collection.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.