main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Slave (post ROTJ Luke and Han fic, not slash!) UPDATE 10/15!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Princess_Tranquility, Feb 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Tranquility

Princess_Tranquility Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    Look's like I steal 100 for myself! :D

Abbi_Cee: Han is going to go through quite a bit of emotional turmoil, but Luke will have his share later. I'm not trying to make either of them vulnerable. But I don't want to make either of them too strong either. This is a story of relying on eachother, and their friendship. ope it's coming across clear enough. As far as the Chancellor wanting Luke, you'll just have to see about that! :D

RebelMom: Yeah the emotions swift rather quickly, but then again a person can feel a surge of several emotions at one time. More often that is then one emotion at a time. That's what is happening here. Hans confusion is causing more emotions then he is accoustmed too. Hope you're catching it all. More soon!

******I refigured the section you two have just read a bit more. Hopefully it brings more into perspective.*******

2. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Great post, I just had a chance to catch up. DRL decided to try pulling a sneak attack. I can't wait to see where you take this, but I'm hoping Han isn't going to have to be too hard on Luke!

Tych_sel

3. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    *sneeze* *cough* Don't mind me. Just enjoying the present my kids gave to me. *cough*

Han kind of lost it there. I hope it isn't anything in the air. I wonder if Luke really understands what he has let himself in for. If that Chancellor wants Luke, maybe others might want him too. That could be a big problem for him.

4. NatalieJ_214

NatalieJ_214 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 2001
    Wow! I'm liking the way this is going. It gets better with every post! :)
    As for the Chancellor, I too am interested to see if he wants Luke. Keep the posts coming please.

5. TheBalinakaBaroness

TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    Heya Princess - I'm in the same boat as RebelMom: Pacific Timezone and *finally* just got home from work. Ugh - long day.

When Han was thinking about this being the beginning of the end of their friendship, it made me so sad! I think it's interesting to see Han feeling guilty/angry/confused, and generally reacting so strongly to the situation. Usually he's just good ol' sarcastic smug Han. You've certainly set the stage for an amazing roller coaster ride!

More please!
    ~Baronesssss

6. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    hello, hello, hello! :)

Tych_sel: It's going to be quite interesting. As far as Han being to hard, he won't be, ut be prepared for some harsh treatment on his part. Nothing to serious though. ;)

MariahJade2: Sorry about the cold, hope you are better soon. Luke and Han both think they had a fair asessment of what they were getting into but what happens here they could never have imagined.

Natalie: I'm glad your liking it, I guess I must have wrote the scene okay then. :) I wanted to avoid minimal confusion, but I wanted to be realistic at the same time. In situations like this there are lots of emotions.

Baroness: That was the problem with the movies. They never really fleshed out the emotions Han was feeling. Instead it gave him a general pesona. Luke was a helpless romatic and so most of any emotions we saw in the rilogy were felt through or associated with him. In here I wanted to make them more like people. Han has these emotions and they are very relevent in the books. I wanted to show them here, and wanted to show how much Luke meant to him, how close they are. Don't worry Han is going to be his old Smug self in here quite a bit. More soon! :)

You all wanna know if the Chancellor wants to buy Luke for his collection. You're going to have to wait and see, what the truth is will blow your mind when I write it. He's not the real villian in here. Someone else is :D

7. TheBalinakaBaroness

Feb 14, 2002
    You're killing me with all these allusions to the mystery villian! Aighh. I want to know -well, actually, no I don't, I want to be surprised, I just want more story so we can find out!

So what's up next? A trip to Naboo, fun in a wheelchair, or more manhandling? -don't care which, just would like more! :)

~Baroness

8. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    ****ALERT: PLEASE READ BEFORE PROGRESSING****

Before I take this story any further, I need to clear some stuff up here. I have been notified that there has been some negative comments made about certain sections of this story. I would like to take the time to clear these problems up before there is anything more read into them. I have read the rules of the boards, and am aware of them when I write. First of all this is not a slash story. There is no Han/Luke, Han/Leia or Luke/Leia like the Chancellor had implied in the post earlier. The comment there was meant to be flippant, just a character being within character, nothing more. Second of all this story is not sexualy oriented in any way, and I'm sorry that some people may have gotten that impression. I will warn you all ahead of time, that there may be scenes where there could be implications of sex, read into them, but nothing descriptive or vulgar or even really outright mentioned. I hope that this statement has cleared up any misgivings that may have clouded your minds. I have the go ahead to finish the story as I originally saw fit. I will do so, and will write with more alert caution. With that matter cleared up, I will allow you to know that there will be more soon. I am sorry again for any misunderstandings within the story. Thank you for your time.

Princess_Tranquility

9. Simone

Simone Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 17, 2001
    No need to apoligise, a story is a story and your stories are very very good and I hope that just because some people made remarks that you don't stop writing, if you have anything interesting to express then never ever stop.

10. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Well I didn't misunderstand and I've read slash. Two guys who are good friends and care about, yes even love, each other does not mean they also want to jump into bed together. Looking forward to your next part. :)

11. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Simone and Abbi_Cee I thank you both for the kind words and the defense which you are offering :). I felt I needed to post this statement, to clear up any problems that may have laid, not necessarily in your minds or the other readers of this fic, but any people who may have found it unfit or boarderlined. This was just to clear up those problems, and again I thank you my friends. More soon.

12. TheBalinakaBaroness

Feb 14, 2002
    OK. So none of this controversy is getting us any closer to finding out who the mysterious villian is. I want to know!

I, personally, can't wait for more of this story. I'm sure it will be just fine.

Thanks Princess!
    ~Baroness.

13. NatalieJ_214

NatalieJ_214 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 2001
    I don't see how anyone could read any slash into this story, but it is nice of you to put an alert explaining. Hoping for a post soon.

14. MariahJade2

Mar 18, 2001
    Nothing seemed wrong to me. I just want more. :)

15. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Baroness: Don't get your self all riled up now! The mysterios villian is not all that great, but it is a little bit of a shock, and will be introduced in the next post. Thank you for your kind words and confidence! :)

Natalie: Somehow people did read slash into the story. Maybe not in the existing posts, but thought that I might be foreshadowing something of the kind. And while I do enjoy reading and writing slash, I would never post my stuff here, or even consider sticking slash in any existing stories that I am writing for the boards. Thank you for the defense, thoguh my friend. More soon :)!

Mariah: Glad everything was okay in your eyes, and thank you. More will be coming.

Thank you all my friends! I appreciate the kind words and defense of my story. :)

16. TheBalinakaBaroness

Feb 14, 2002
    I don't really have anything interesting to say, just shamelessly upping the story while I am *finally* setting up all my Active Topic Notifications. FUN!

17. SJade

SJade Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 15, 2000
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please? ;)

18. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Baroness: Thanks for the uppers!!!

SJade: A post from you is a big deal to me! I love all your stories. Especially Caught, so well written! The uncensored version ;) but we all know the rules of this board. Oh well...rules are rules. Glad you like it. There will be more very soon!

19. Julie

Julie Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 1, 1998
    I've never been much of a Luke fan, but this story might very well convert me! ;) I love the emotional turmoil, very like what hooked me to the mental angst type of Obi-torture stories.

This was a great idea for a story, where do you get your plot bunnies? Will you post more soon? Please?!

20. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Hey Julie! :D

I appreciate the post! It's good to have a moderator posting in one of my stories. I must be doing something right. As far as my plot bunnie go, I actually get inspiration for most of my stories from several stories at once, and then I piece together the best parts and find a way to fit them into the Star Wars universe. That or they hopped into my luggage when I left Ft. Jackson SC on Sep. 10. I've been writing them down frantically since then. Glad I'm converting you, and there will be more tonight. :D

21. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    New post coming up, just moving this so that you know. Get ready for the mysterious villian! :D

22. Princess_Tranquility

Jan 19, 2002
    Part Eleven: Accommodations

Luke stood and picked up the bags watching as Han rose to his feet.

?You ready to do this Han?? He asked.

?Yeah Kid, again I?m sorry about beating you up like that.?

?You?re stressed, and I can understand that. You?re trying to pull off an almost impossible ruse, and be a dignitary at the same time, that alone is definitely not your style. Not to mention we?re on a proslavery planet, which goes completely against every moral you hold dear. Trust me you are about as stressed as they come, complete emotional overload.?

?Yeah but I shouldn?t be taking it out on you.? Han said stepping up to face him.

?I know. I wish I could say I completely forgive you for that, but I don?t at least not now it?ll take a little time.?

?Glad to hear you say that Kid. I want you to take time to forgive me, not let me walk all over you. I was wrong. Just promise you?ll forgive me eventually??

?Didn?t I already promise that?? Luke questioned.

?Yeah, but after this incident?well I got a little worried.?

?Worried? You must be under emotional stress, you don?t worry.? Luke commented with a laugh.

?I worry about my friends?Leia, Chewie, Lando, Wedge, and especially you. For some reason you been trying to sacrifice yourself for every noble cause the Alliance could come up with, and I?ve had to come and pull you out of the depths of every hell you?ve willingly thrown yourself into. Every time you?d walk away, the first thing that hit my mind, was `yep, Kid?s going to commit suicide again, better go save his butt.? ?

Luke smiled broadly at the comment.

?We better get going Han. Time to slip back into those slave and master mentalities again.?

Luke started down the ramp.

?Yep.? Han said, following.

?By the way-? Luke started, breaking his descent. ?-I didn?t know you and Leia were engaged??

Han had to think a moment then remembered the comment made by Welsher, while he was asking if Luke was?well he didn?t want to think about that comment again.

?We?re not.?

?The Chancellor seems to think so.? Luke commented.

?Let him think what he wants, but I haven?t even proposed.?

A pause filled the air, and Luke and Han locked eyes for one last moment. Shifting back into their before spoken mentalities, as they exited the ship.

Nicholas waited intently for General Solo and his servant to emerge. He had heard a scream moments before, but dismissed it quickly.

The general looked like a harsh man. No doubt he kept his slaves well disciplined. He noticed the way the boy had resisted the touch of his master. Luke, he believed that was his name, was most likely being punished.

He looked toward the shp again. He had to say it was a bit worn out for someone of General Solo?s magnitude. Nicholas could tell by the way the general dressed, the expensive fabric used for the garments, the swagger in his stride, and not to mention his class A slave illustrated that he was well endowed. You think with wealth like that he could afford a better ship. He was a general of the Rebel Alliance, for kreath?s sake! Surely he has money to burn.

He saw the two exit the ship, and straightened immediately.

How he envied that man. Nicholas would have given anything to have been part of the Alliance. He was a slave though, and had no citizenship rights, not even with the Empire.

He remembered trying to escape bondage a few years back, what a mistake that had been. He was captured, and taken back to his master. After 3 days of excruciating punishment, he was sent back to work. It took him almost 3 years to get back in his master?s graces again, another year and he had become his master?s personal slave.

?Luke come on!? The general yelled.

As they strolled up he noticed the bruises stretching down Luke?s face. A beating. He should have figured as much, what else would have taken the general so long. //I wonder what he did to warrant that? // Nicholas thought.

?Nicholas right?? The general said.

?Yes sir.?

?I?d like to get settled in. When is dinner serv

23. TheBalinakaBaroness

Feb 14, 2002
    At last, our Villian is revealed! We've seen Luke face Darth Vader, the Emporer Reborn, Mad Clones, horrifying monsters and ravenous beasts, bounty hunters, crime lords and all manner of villiany and scum - but has he ever seen the likes of a Snotty Rich Spoiled Brat? I think not! I LOVE it! :D

Great idea Princess! I'm glad this story lives on... and I really hope you aren't posting right now at this same moment! :)

Oh boy. Look out Luke!

24. MariahJade2

Mar 18, 2001
    Oh my Luke is in trouble. LOL. But at least these girls have good taste. I'm glad that Luke isn't just forgiving Han right away, that wouldn't seem realistic. Good post.

25. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Ah, so it's not the chancellor who wants Luke but the spoiled daughter. Well good luck getting him dear, but I don't think Han is going to let him go. I can't wait for Leia to show up. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.