main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Snapshots-jedi master Gimpy and Jedi Borme style

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Borme, Jul 31, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_KnightMariah

Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2000
    Ooooooh! I love young Obi fics! That was sooooo funny! I'm waiting for more though!

2. Calamity Jinn

Calamity Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2000

Yeah, where's the rest......

3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Jedi Borme...where arrrrreeee youuuuu?

Your turn.

4. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    weeeeeeellllll I guess she didn't see this so I'll post some more! Here ya go!

==============
    ==============
    TITLE: Obi-Fish Don't Swim

Ten minutes later Qui-Gon and Mace were still trying to get the little terror into the water. They each had an arm and were firmly pulling him towards the pool, using the Force to help. But Obi-Wan was much stronger than he looked, both physically and Force-wise and they weren't getting very far.

"No water! No get clean! No!"
    "It's not a bath," Qui-Gon grunted.

Mace and Qui-Gon's hold loosened for a moment as they prepared for one big yank and the second before they pulled, Obi-Wan slipped from their grasp. The Knights' momentum carried them right into the deep end of the pool.

Mace came up sputtering and treading water. "When I get my hands on that littl-"

"Hey! Where'd he go?" Qui-Gon interrupted. The two Knights looked around the completely empty room.

Qui-Gon walked through the temple halls, peering in every doorway he passed, Mace trailing behind.
    //Sith sith sith sith sith sith sith//
    //Mace, calm down. We'll find him.//
    //Sith sith sith sith sith sith sith//
    Mace began prowling behind some chair in the mess hall. "Here Obi-Wan. Heeeeeeere you blood-sucking toddler-"
    Qui-Gon shook his head. "I don't think you're going to get him that way, Mace."
    Mace gave him an innocent look. "Why not?"

Two hours later...

Obi-Wan scrunched down further behind Yoda's council chair, giggling to himself. He didn't know that knights knew how to play hide-and-seek! But it was sure taking them awfully long to find him.

Just then the doors to the Council chambers squeaked open. Obi-Wan stifled a high-pitched laugh and squirmed as close as he could to the floor. Maybe they would walk right out again! Then he could hide some more!

Quiet footsteps sounded in the center circle. "If that miniature sith is here I swear I'm going to-"

"Mace!"

They were funny! Obi-Wan scrunched his eyes tightly closed. He hoped they wouldn't see him that way. A small giggle escaped anyway.

The footsteps paused. "Did you hear that?" Qui-Gon asked.

Obi-Wan clapped a hand to his grinning mouth. The silly men had heard him!

"It came from that direction!" Mace said with a *wicked* grin.

//You go to the left. I'll walk over by the door so it sounds like we're leaving and then come back around to the right.// Mace nodded his understanding.

Obi-Wan heard the door whoosh open and then close. They had left! He had tricked them! The three year-old started to gigle and stood up just as two strong arms grabbed him from behind.

"Gotcha!"
    Obi-Wan wriggled out of Mace's arms and threw his hands up in the air. "Hurray! You found me! Let's play it again!"
    Qui-gon stared at Mace in surprise. //Is this kid for real?//
    //I warned you.//

Five hours later Mace and Qui-Gon managed to get Obi-Wan back in the pool. "Stop, stop! that tickles!"

Mace and Qui-Gon prepared for the final tug, only to have Obi-Wan once more slip from their grasp. The two Jedi Knights crashed into the pool for the *second* time that day.

Mace surfaced and glared at Obi-Wan, who was sitting on the side of the pool grinning at them. "Can't you just GET IN THE POOL PLEASE?!"

Obi-Wan smiled cheerfully. "Okay!" He splashed down at the shallow end and came up sputtering and flailing his arms. "Help! I can't swim! I'm drowning!"

Qui-Gon rolled his eyes. "Obi-Wan!" He raised his voice to be heard over the kid's yelling. "OBI-WAN! Stand up!"

Obi-Wan put his feet down and slowly stood up, blinking at them rapidly while rivulets of water ran down his face. He grinned sheepishly at the water coming to his shoulders. "Oh."

Three hours later Mace called out, "OBI-WAN, it's time to get out!" as Qui-Gon tried to corner him at the far side of the pool for the tenth time. "Don't make me get Master Yoda!"

Obi-Wan only grinned wider. "Mas'er Oda wants to come play with us?"
    //Excelle

5. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    Fear of the Healers at such a young age? Oh well, some things are never too early to learn *smirk*

6. Jedi_Borme

Jedi_Borme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2000
    Okay I was going to post Gimpy but you got it first. We will have the next story when after we fet togather and write it. That will be this week.

7. Calamity Jinn

May 23, 2000

Master Yoda having a swim? I'd like to see that.....

8. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    That's soooo funny! I'd love to see lil' Obi dazed!

9. Calamity Jinn

May 23, 2000

Hi!!! So......where's the next post?

10. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    Gimpy? Borme? Hello?

11. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!! POOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSST!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.